Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) (25069 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
The is not alright at all. God gave a dowble of joy and you re spewing dust.
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
jagged44:
If she wanted a responsible husband, then why did she marry an Amajiri?

Hmm what I was thinking now is didn't they do courtship at least from there they will know each others better, as in this is what we like and we hate. that is important of courtship especially all this intertribal marriage.
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by seunayantokun(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
The strength of a taboo is in poverty.
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
Godswillu:
Imagine you asking someone
what is your name?
And he says my name is Amajiri. shocked
I will pretend as if my phone rang and I will pick it and stylishly ran away and never look back. Lol what nonsense.
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by armadeo(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
TimmyTen:
There's nothing ignorance can't destroy. It is a curable disease, but not when it reaches an epidemic stage like this one. How ignorant n remote can this man be? In this jet 21st century?

Ignorance ke.

Na porverty dey hold the guy strong. Better sapa!!!!!!

Can't you see he told his wife to abort. The guy broke die!!! Yet he could climb the wife and release frustration unprotected.

Clown!

1 Like

Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by DrMuzungu(m): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Getting children is a blessing from God.
However, being bl00dy 1diot (that he is) is a sin.
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by Testimony1988(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
What the man did is unfair, he should rethink and come and take care of his children.
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by Nyanabo(m): 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
The man doesn't have money to pay for hospital bills so he is lying through his mouth. I'm a Rivers man. We don't discriminate against twins. Infact we have two sets in my family both sets are boys.

I equally pray for one set for me. grin
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by brandsoncharlie: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
dre11:
Nursing mother tackles husband over abandonment, says hubby claims twins, CS are taboos

https://punchng.com/nursing-mother-tackles-husband-over-abandonment-says-hubby-claims-twins-cs-are-taboos/
Igbo etche are Igbo people not originally from rivers state. No such thing happen in core rivers state. Igbo na Igbo,Sorry to say this.
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by brandsoncharlie: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nyanabo:
The man doesn't have money to pay for hospital bills so he is lying through his mouth. I'm a Rivers man. We don't discriminate against twins. Infact we have two sets in my family both sets are boys.

I equally pray for one set for me. grin
Are you sure you read the report very well. She said the husband has been providing for the family and assisting in house shores when she was pregnant.
That Igbo etche people are not core rivers people because I know no where in rivers state such practices exist.
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by Nyanabo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Are you sure you read the report very well. She said the husband has been providing for the family and assisting in house shores when she was pregnant.
That Igbo etche people are not core rivers people because I know no where in rivers state such practices exist.

Did you read the part where they mentioned CS ? CS of twins don't come cheap, I guess the amount they mentioned spook the man up. tongue
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by CanadaOrBust: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
End time husband
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by Zubaidabta12(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
“Such a shame” Okanayo Okanayo
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Things dey happen sha
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by MummyD2020(f): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
People can kill to have this precious gifts. Chai, stone age brain. Poverty and ignorance is dealing with this animal. Mary 'slessor' will be swearing for that idiot from her grave
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by Estellie: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
Na u go born for broke illiterate.
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by baby124: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
He’s just a crazy and useless man. I hope she gets the help and support she needs to move on.
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by Ttjj: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
Really
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by Ebymyk(m): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
This is what happens when people give themselves to dirty tradition... It's of the devil... Women should shine their eyes before they accept men, some cultures are not just it.... God help her and the babies...
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bad mixture of poverty, illiteracy and ignorance.
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by Yankee101: 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
See blessings
Poverty sabi disgrace sha
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by prophetfire: 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
Equal2DeTask:

I can easily identify an Ebonyi indigene...
. Read and understand first before you comment. He is from Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by Timular: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
The man no get money to pay hospital bill. this is just an excuse to run out his responsibility.
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2021
Says a mumu broke man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Nairalander And His Cute Son In Pictures / Share Your Coming Of Age Stories / Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.