Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Sweetest Yoruba Gal I Have Ever Met. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweetest Yoruba Gal I Have Ever Met. (4273 Views)

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? / Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweetest Yoruba Gal I Have Ever Met. by Truvelisback(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
PenisCaP:
So I met this yoruba gal on Facebook,(face not that beauful but not bad either)
I will give her 45%.( up to passmark level in exam ?some cases right ?)
But body structure I give her 95% , very curve with big nyash and sizable sizable boobs.
She said she a tailor.

To cut the story short she finally agrees to see me.
I sent her money tho 5k to fill her gas.
Have banged her 3times now and I must say this gal is one the sweetest yoruba gals I have met
Pvssy so fucking tight with and big soft nyash like freshly baked agree bread. tongue

So we had a deal she said I will be filling up her gas which takes 4weeks before it finish while she visits me twice a week( I will also pay 2k for transport anytime she comes) I know her transport is only abt 500 coz she ain't staying too far from me.

So I managed to bargain for one of the weekly visits to be overnight, initially she refused becoz of her aunty she stayes with but later agreed to, a day visit and overnight visit tongue
We gonna start this after Christmas
So that's 13k monthly for sweet lashing..
And Mind u this bargain didn't come easy not like she agreed everything immediately, so she ain't a hoe and he has handwork..just a normal gal that buharis bad leadership has put under pressure
GOD GO PURNISH HIM

guys do u think its a good deal or not..Well I think its a good one..
If at all ur story is real, Na Runs girl u dey fvck nai u dey do like say na u be first guy to fvck her.

1 Like

Re: Sweetest Yoruba Gal I Have Ever Met. by SenecaTheYonger: 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Always wear CD sha because as you dey fill her gas, another person dey fuel her gen and him payment na pussy.

3 Likes

Re: Sweetest Yoruba Gal I Have Ever Met. by Deocle: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Yeah

Re: Sweetest Yoruba Gal I Have Ever Met. by CSTRR: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
Yoruba ladies assets na their yansh and big boobs.

Sometimes, walking on the street, I would just see a Yoruba lady with their big ass's, and I would get completely carried away.

The face is often not up to par, but their ass is world-class.

3 Likes

Re: Sweetest Yoruba Gal I Have Ever Met. by Kriss216: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
Candidlady:
5 thou' monthly

visitation > twice in a week ie 8times in a month

tp > 2k x 8 = 16,000 for tp

monthly exp. = tp + gas + misc = 21,000 + misc.

annaul income = 21k(misc) x 12

252kyearly

and your mum just rang me that she doesnt have what to eat on Xmas day
Oshey, expenditure analyst. grin
Re: Sweetest Yoruba Gal I Have Ever Met. by Candidlady: 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kriss216:
Oshey, expenditure analyst. grin

cheesy
Re: Sweetest Yoruba Gal I Have Ever Met. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
Op you dey mad grin
Re: Sweetest Yoruba Gal I Have Ever Met. by AYNL: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
common sense is not common these days
wtf did I just read?
I pray you impregnate her
I wan see something
ode
Re: Sweetest Yoruba Gal I Have Ever Met. by tnerro1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Yoruba girls have natural soft ass grin
Re: Sweetest Yoruba Gal I Have Ever Met. by phemmyfour: 4:34am On Dec 23, 2021
PenisCaP:
So I met this yoruba gal on Facebook,(face not that beauful but not bad either)
I will give her 45%.( up to passmark level in exam ?some cases right ?)
But body structure I give her 95% , very curve with big nyash and sizable sizable boobs.
She said she a tailor.

To cut the story short she finally agrees to see me.
I sent her money tho 5k to fill her gas.
Have banged her 3times now and I must say this gal is one the sweetest yoruba gals I have met
Pvssy so fucking tight with and big soft nyash like freshly baked agree bread. tongue

So we had a deal she said I will be filling up her gas which takes 4weeks before it finish while she visits me twice a week( I will also pay 2k for transport anytime she comes) I know her transport is only abt 500 coz she ain't staying too far from me.

So I managed to bargain for one of the weekly visits to be overnight, initially she refused becoz of her aunty she stayes with but later agreed to, a day visit and overnight visit tongue
We gonna start this after Christmas
So that's 13k monthly for sweet lashing..
And Mind u this bargain didn't come easy not like she agreed everything immediately, so she ain't a hoe and he has handwork..just a normal gal that buharis bad leadership has put under pressure
GOD GO PURNISH HIM

guys do u think its a good deal or not..Well I think its a good one..
Continue....gono is loading

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Topless Lady At The Beach(photos, 18+) / 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex / When Bae Visit And You Both Are In A Godly Relationship Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.