Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! (52211 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Gay / My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by golor(m): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:
Good day nairalanders. Season greetings to y'all. I'm so angry right now. Please I need mature advice.

My father is not a learned person but he make sure all his children are graduates. My younger brother(last born and only son) rounded up his Nysc few months ago, we're just 2 girls. My elder sis and I. My elder sis is a nurse in Austria (3 years now), she's married with a kid in Austria. My big sister send money home once in 3 months, and I have been the one receiving the money. I share the money exactly as instructed by my big sis. I have never cheated anyone, Infact my Dad and Big sis communicate very well. My Dad trust me so much.

My younger brother is always angry, He said he feel cheated all the time. He shouts and talks to me anyhow like I'm his mate.
Honestly speaking, I gave my younger brother more love and respect that he could ever imagine. When he was serving, he would call telling me he need 10k urgently, sometimes 20k, that he will pay back. Immediately I will send it to him and he would never pay back. Same thing he does to my father.
If we ask him what's he using his allawee for?? He would angrily say so is becus we're sending him "chicken change" that's why we're asking jamb questions.

He said we don't regard him, he called my Dad a SIMP, he said my Dad listen more to my big sis and I....but he don't listen to any of his suggestions.

My brother is a 2:1 (second class upper) graduate in economics from UNIBEN. After his Nysc all he does is to sleep and eat. My Dad's good friend told my brother to come to Lagos and resume work with him. He refused. My Dad ask him if he wants to further his education (masters or professional courses)he said no....Okay follow my Dad to his cement shop and help him (my dad even promised to pay him salary) he refused....I overheard him on a call with a friend and i suspect he's now into yahoo yahoo.

Look at what happened. My big sis sent us money yesterday to celebrate this festive period. She said I should give my brother 50k, I should take 80k and give my father the rest (abt 250k). My Dad is always aware of everything.
I even added 20k out of my money and I transferred 70k to my brother, I was left with 60k (becus she also sent me hair and I plan to sell it becus I already had enough). You can imagine this ungrateful idiot started insulting me, that I cheated him. the fool angrily withdrawn the money from his account and SET IT ON FIRE (70k). He called my elder sister and started warning her saying "if he can't receive the money henceforth, she should stop sending him money again that he's the man of the house".
My Dad gave him a resetting, resounding, hot and dirty slaps. He pulled out a knife, deflated my Dad's car tyres and ran away from the house.

Everyone is not happy. I don't want my brother to live a wayward life. He's 24 years old. Please nairalanders Help!

If u are interested in selling the hair ..I am available.i intend to surprise my girl with a hair fo all she has done for me ....I am in ph or u dm me for better negotiation
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by JustAPhase(m): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:
Good day nairalanders. Season greetings to y'all. I'm so angry right now. Please I need mature advice.

My father is not a learned person but he make sure all his children are graduates. My younger brother(last born and only son) rounded up his Nysc few months ago, we're just 2 girls. My elder sis and I. My elder sis is a nurse in Austria (3 years now), she's married with a kid in Austria. My big sister send money home once in 3 months, and I have been the one receiving the money. I share the money exactly as instructed by my big sis. I have never cheated anyone, Infact my Dad and Big sis communicate very well. My Dad trust me so much.

My younger brother is always angry, He said he feel cheated all the time. He shouts and talks to me anyhow like I'm his mate.
Honestly speaking, I gave my younger brother more love and respect that he could ever imagine. When he was serving, he would call telling me he need 10k urgently, sometimes 20k, that he will pay back. Immediately I will send it to him and he would never pay back. Same thing he does to my father.
If we ask him what's he using his allawee for?? He would angrily say so is becus we're sending him "chicken change" that's why we're asking jamb questions.

He said we don't regard him, he called my Dad a SIMP, he said my Dad listen more to my big sis and I....but he don't listen to any of his suggestions.

My brother is a 2:1 (second class upper) graduate in economics from UNIBEN. After his Nysc all he does is to sleep and eat. My Dad's good friend told my brother to come to Lagos and resume work with him. He refused. My Dad ask him if he wants to further his education (masters or professional courses)he said no....Okay follow my Dad to his cement shop and help him (my dad even promised to pay him salary) he refused....I overheard him on a call with a friend and i suspect he's now into yahoo yahoo.

Look at what happened. My big sis sent us money yesterday to celebrate this festive period. She said I should give my brother 50k, I should take 80k and give my father the rest (abt 250k). My Dad is always aware of everything.
I even added 20k out of my money and I transferred 70k to my brother, I was left with 60k (becus she also sent me hair and I plan to sell it becus I already had enough). You can imagine this ungrateful idiot started insulting me, that I cheated him. the fool angrily withdrawn the money from his account and SET IT ON FIRE (70k). He called my elder sister and started warning her saying "if he can't receive the money henceforth, she should stop sending him money again that he's the man of the house".
My Dad gave him a resetting, resounding, hot and dirty slaps. He pulled out a knife, deflated my Dad's car tyres and ran away from the house.

Everyone is not happy. I don't want my brother to live a wayward life. He's 24 years old. Please nairalanders Help!

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by AntiWailer: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
I hope your father is bold enough to delete his name from his children. ?

He is lost. Better to leave him alone.

An idiot that withdrew money nd burnt it ?

The day anybody bring out a knife to attack me. Whatever we share ends that day.

Killing me or attempting to Kill me is not an option for any reason no matter who u are.

The relationship existed in the first place because I am alive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

A 24-year-old is a full grown-ass man that ought to be catering for himself and fully responsible for picking up his own bills as it is done where I'm domiciled.

Our family system in Africa and in Nigeria as a case study is a faulty one that ends up producing entitled Mofo's like your brother whom you so much care about.

A system where parents still house and feed grown-ass people is a faulty one.

You all contributed in making him feel you're all obligated to him and he is entitled to anything and can dictate what you should give him from your own purse.

It is even more pathetic that he is a graduate and all his CV can get him is a yahoo yahoo job which is saturated with all manner of touts that ain't educated.

He is educated on paper but very ignorant and shallow with an idiotic ideology which his so-called education failed to expunge since that is one of the key features of being educated which is to get rid of dumb thoughts and actions.

Setting the naira on fire is a crime of which his ignorant self failed to realise and he can go to jail for that if you have proof of him doing so and if you decide to demystify his foolishness.

You all need to get his sorry a$$ out of the house by getting a restraining order from the court since he is now a treat to everyone's life.

By pulling a knife and deflecting your dad's tires is an indication that he is associating with criminals and may even be a cultist and this is just a disturbing warning sign that shouldn't be treated with kids gloves.

He is able-bodied and you all owe him nothing, therefore stop every financial support henceforth since he has proven to be a certified self-entitled ingrate with zero modicum of appreciation flowing in his bloodstreams.

Use every legal means to keep him far away from you and your dad or else, one of you will be a victim of his unconscionable evil actions.

F.cuk sentiments and do the needful now you still have the time.

Best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Allahismad: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
daddytime:
Wow....what a spoilt rotten brat.

I'm very sure as you presumed that he's taken to the fast-lane of yahoo yahoo and most likely has blended as per gangsterism.

The truth is, at 24 he isn't a kid no more.

At 20/21 I was already my family's breadwinner by choice and at 24 I was already a father. I'm not saying this should be a yardstick for everyone though because life na per head.

I see an over pampered young man who's taking in hook, line, and sinker the whole "red pill" anthem as is being preached here by the proponents.

Your brother set ablaze 70k for this present economic mugamuga and harmattan? I'm lost for words to describe him.

No wonder our people say "who dey chop egg dey forget say nyansh dey pepper fowl wey dey lay the egg" "and na woman wey see who dey done am dey complain say kpekus dey pepper am".

You can imagine when people abound wey dey look for just #1k to even take hold the skin from this harmattan.

I commend your dad for taking that hard stance on him. But e be like say the boy don make up him mind based on internal and external influences say him wan deliberately dey useless to himself and the family.

May God help your family and save him from bringing shame upon your household.

Make una patronise my signature for your laptop needs jare

Ogbeni give advice leave long useless story of how you are breadwinner at 15 years, what of bama mayonnaise?

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by joeking2222: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:

Use ur head guy nobody in this nigeria can burn 50naira talkless of 70k. The whole story is fake. My point
It seems u never see whr SENIOR GEE BOIZ dey rubbish money before!!!

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by CaptainAyub: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

Drugs
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Le2money(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
The bolded got me grin grin

ultraviolet27:

I beg no blame d Father He ain't at fault .The Dad has asked Him to follow Him 2 His Cement Store Severally He refused, He asked to Connect Him 2 a White Collar Job in Lag He Refused Even to a Learn a trade He still didn't Oblige.So mk d Dad Drag Him along to His Shop?How else did His 2 Sisters know that Money is not Plugged frm Tree and d One abroad is even Hustling?

He has a Mum too Hasn't He? What is she doing? no be 2 People they give Birth?So the Man Should develop Hypertension bcs His Son dey Craze D foundation was already faulty.

[/b]Anyways a Yoruba Proverb Says ti Ile kan ba sin toro Omo ale Ibe ni o ti i dagba who knows maybe He is even an illegitimate? [b]
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by ademuyiwa20(f): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
If he comes back home, welcome him very well, feed him, let him rest but meanwhile arrange for confirm soldier wey go give am the beating he would never forget. After he must have eaten and rested then let the soldier do justice. Hin brain go reset
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by showafrica(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

Pampered son, your dad should just born another one, this one don go out of hand. How come you are not mentioning ur mom.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by BarristerNG: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
The Family Caused his wildness, They treated him as if he is special because is a boy... He is not, He is the last of three Children and the youngest member of the family... If he was trained as a normal member of the family, he would have turned out good like his sibling.

PARENTS SHOULD KNOW THAT A BADLY TRAINED CHILD IS A CURSE.....
Cyntie55:

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by dettolgel: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
@op I suggest you people should convince him into going abroad for studies to a different country from your senior sister.

Once he agrees pay half tuition for him, get him visa buy him ticket and sent him off. Once he gets let him send you pictures and broadcast it online and the whole neighbourhood that he has travelled. As soon as everyone is aware minimize communications with him.

See when he works to balance his tuition, feed and pay his rent he will respect your sister. My dear abroad dey reset brain.

If you are scared he will run back he won't since everyone in the neighbourhood is aware he will be reluctant to come home and "fall his own hand". grin

I have seen boys like that as soon as they travelled and realized that life isn't that easy they became humble and more respectful to their elder siblings that have been footing their bills before they left.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by CUMIN: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
BuddhaPalm:
He called your dad a Simp?

These children will not kill somebody grin

The guy na nairalander. He fit be gidiredpiller ot toks2008. Or commenter.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Golan007: 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
He's on drugs abeg...crack or ice

Exactly what I thought.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Emmaseremo(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

Do you best to show him more love. Do proper research about his needs. He may be depressed or into drugs. Please forgive him.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by unitysheart(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:
He set 70k on fire..

This story is fake..

No one in this present Nigeria can set 50 naira on fire talkless of 70k.

1k notes x 70 pieces or

500 naira notes x 140 pieces

Fake story rubbish

You people just come online and discredit other people's story.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Galaxybar: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:
He set 70k on fire..

This story is fake..

1k notes x 70 pieces or

Fake story rubbish

Don’t doubt it. People who don’t work for stuff handed to them are usually the most ungrateful and reckless. I know someone who threw an all expense trip to the UK to further her education as a nurse down the drain because her pastor said her husband is in Akure. Money for ticket and visa all gone. Ten years down the line she and the pastor are yet to discover which part of Akure the ordained husband is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by kiddkash(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

your brother needs ndi mpiawa azu. real men that will flog and treat his fucck up
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by landon(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
He's most likely doing drugs..all those different Marijuana strains. Na so dem dey behave.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by 99thEnemy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

It's ok Darling.

Your younger brother is suffering from a mental illness that requires quick diagnosis and immediate treatment.

Please you guys should find a way to restrain him and get him admitted to the nearest Neuropsychiatric hospital A.S.A.P

More violent behavior is expected if early precaution is not taken. And during restrain, make sure a qualified person is around to administer PRN .

This advice is my christmas gift to you darling kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Matthew2925(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:
He set 70k on fire..

This story is fake..

1k notes x 70 pieces or

Ogah one is always limited by what he or she doesn't know. Because he burnt 70k doesn't make it a fake story. How would you classify murder out of anger? When one allows anger to control him/her then things happen that is why we shouldn't allow our attitude be controlled by our mood rather our attitude should control our mood. As for my advice. Just make your brother understand that one's life in general is affected by the lifestyle and things we do in our youthful days. Make him understand that gambling, jumping from one girl to the other is not the way to go. Gambling especially affects a person psychologically and it the people that are are closest to you that suffers and you begin to do things that you don't normally. I will best advice he is forced to engage in something to keep him busy. Either he furthers his education,get a job or become an entrepreneur. Lastly he needs to come close to God. Therapy should be another alternative.

Fake story rubbish
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by larryking540: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
ultraviolet27:

I beg no blame d Father He ain't at fault .The Dad has asked Him to follow Him 2 His Cement Store Severally He refused, He asked to Connect Him 2 a White Collar Job in Lag He Refused Even to a Learn a trade He still didn't Oblige.So mk d Dad Drag Him along to His Shop?How else did His 2 Sisters know that Money is not Plugged frm Tree and d One abroad is even Hustling?

He has a Mum too Hasn't He? What is she doing? no be 2 People they give Birth?So the Man Should develop Hypertension bcs His Son dey Craze D foundation was already faulty.

Anyways a Yoruba Proverb Says ti Ile kan ba sin toro Omo ale Ibe ni o ti i dagba who knows maybe He is even an illegitimate?
mistake number 1 ,when training a son ,not a daughter ,as a man ,you have to be brutal when I say brutal not with fist or weapon but with words ,that's the part most father's failed today ,you pampared your children mostly the guys like a lady and someday they take up their fist towards you ,men by nature are very aggressive by Nature bro ,and that's the part the father avoided ,how can u as a father send your son to school and u day beg am say u go pay am salary for him to work for you ,man no body does that ,how many times have today father's take a walk with their son , telling their their mistake ,or had I know ,only few men in Africa society do that ,for that guy to pick up a knife and stab this father's tire ,then there is a part responsibility the father failed to do ,,,,..

since I was born my own father has never used the phase will you come with me ,,,it has been go wear your shorts or shirt let's get to mechanic village ,I want to fix my car ,man when I get there or before I get there it usually one gist to the other and when we arrive there I see how young boys hustle with oil spillage on their body and fingers , ....so bro I know what I am saying

MOST OF OUR FATHER'S TODAY MADE THE EARTH TOO SOFT THAT WHY YOU SEE ARROGANT YOUTH (BOYS) AROUND TODAY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Moreign001(m): 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
Don't send any video to any one! Don't even dare. It's better u delete it off ur phone. Once u send it, it will definitely go viral, and this is were our gov has power. Going viral means your brother will definitely be arrested.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by friendl: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
Na una spoil the fool .. you better think of your life and leave the mumu alone ,hand never touch am
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by wirinet(m): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
CUMIN:

If you could read between the lines of my submission. You will discover that the guy is into drug already.

Confrontation by any member could lead to a very fatal incident in the family. He could stab the home sister.

The person giving him stipend have a great leverage on him, that can be used to control his behavior.

If you go the hard way to handle him.
It can lead to negative consequences

So because he is on drugs, he should get away with arson and threats to his father? In that case the whole family better start worshipping him.

So at 24 someone should be giving him stipends out of fear? His mates are walking the streets looking for jobs or trying to further their education, you his family to continue funding his drug habits.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by tutudesz: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
KiNg0G:

Exactly why i nor believe the storyline.

Even madman can't go to atm withdraw 5k and set it on fire.
For this country situation when we dey.

It's bulous

I tire bros, the story make sense but the 70k the op sat him brother burn turn nonsense (nor be say na Small pickin, 24 year old boy.. when be graduates..lol)

Even yahoo boys self, if control come....they cheat you...

You go come vex withdraw the money born am?

70k for that matter.

Even let's assume he's a drug addict...he head nor correct.

You know how many parcel of crack cocaine or crystal that 70k go give am?

Even if he's gambler, like bet9ja addict....he go burn a whole 70k?.

This na person when dey beg you 10k as a elder sister, go gather mind go bank or pos withdraw 70k

Burn am for your present.

All this people and their fake stories dey tire me.

For real.

Burn 70k for this December?
Where harmattan make everywhere extra dry.

The funny thing

SOME MUMU GO BELIEVE THE STORY... BECAUSE NA EVERYTHING THEM DEY BELIEVE

No be people dey use 500k drink take wash hand undecided
He has yahoo boy mentality already

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Jlow2: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
I dnt see reason you re posting this family issues here, I dnt knw why ladies re found of this, you re just reporting him to the world, you can't get any solution here,youhave family members ,maternal and paternal relations
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by dheolexaone(f): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
See ehn, to reset that his life, you need to daju zeh!

All family members should stop any money going into his aza and let him work for his money in the labour market.

Pezin no dey get auto reset if him no suffer o.
Forget story and let him live a man up

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ishilove:

Let him go and live his life as he wants to live it... Outside his father's house.

But wait, Kobo are you saying it is okay for the spoilt brat to burn money?
Ofcourse not! undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Perseverance127: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hello dear, sorry for the mischievious behavior of your brother. Let's chat on Whatsapp 08189126118
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by kiddkash(m): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

the way to bring him back down to earth is for him to be famed for a crime he didn't commit. believe me, as harsh as it sounds, it'll reset his brain
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by wirinet(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
ChiefS:

He perhaps was over pampered as the only son. He now has so much entitlement mentality. There is little anyone can do at this stage to change him. You sister should send his money directly to him. There's even no need to feed his entitlement. He should go and work. No food for a lazy man.

Why should their sister send any money to him at all, after he burnt 70k she earlier sent. That would be rewarding bad behaviour and would embolden him to do worse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.