Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! (52222 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Gay / My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by ChiefS(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:
Good day nairalanders. Season greetings to y'all. I'm so angry right now. Please I need mature advice.

My father is not a learned person but he make sure all his children are graduates. My younger brother(last born and only son) rounded up his Nysc few months ago, we're just 2 girls. My elder sis and I. My elder sis is a nurse in Austria (3 years now), she's married with a kid in Austria. My big sister send money home once in 3 months, and I have been the one receiving the money. I share the money exactly as instructed by my big sis. I have never cheated anyone, Infact my Dad and Big sis communicate very well. My Dad trust me so much.

My younger brother is always angry, He said he feel cheated all the time. He shouts and talks to me anyhow like I'm his mate.
Honestly speaking, I gave my younger brother more love and respect that he could ever imagine. When he was serving, he would call telling me he need 10k urgently, sometimes 20k, that he will pay back. Immediately I will send it to him and he would never pay back. Same thing he does to my father.
If we ask him what's he using his allawee for?? He would angrily say so is becus we're sending him "chicken change" that's why we're asking jamb questions.

He said we don't regard him, he called my Dad a SIMP, he said my Dad listen more to my big sis and I....but he don't listen to any of his suggestions.

My brother is a 2:1 (second class upper) graduate in economics from UNIBEN. After his Nysc all he does is to sleep and eat. My Dad's good friend told my brother to come to Lagos and resume work with him. He refused. My Dad ask him if he wants to further his education (masters or professional courses)he said no....Okay follow my Dad to his cement shop and help him (my dad even promised to pay him salary) he refused....I overheard him on a call with a friend and i suspect he's now into yahoo yahoo.

Look at what happened. My big sis sent us money yesterday to celebrate this festive period. She said I should give my brother 50k, I should take 80k and give my father the rest (abt 250k). My Dad is always aware of everything.
I even added 20k out of my money and I transferred 70k to my brother, I was left with 60k (becus she also sent me hair and I plan to sell it becus I already had enough). You can imagine this ungrateful idiot started insulting me, that I cheated him. the fool angrily withdrawn the money from his account and SET IT ON FIRE (70k). He called my elder sister and started warning her saying "if he can't receive the money henceforth, she should stop sending him money again that he's the man of the house".
My Dad gave him a resetting, resounding, hot and dirty slaps. He pulled out a knife, deflated my Dad's car tyres and ran away from the house.

Everyone is not happy. I don't want my brother to live a wayward life. He's 24 years old. Please nairalanders Help!

He perhaps was over pampered as the only son. He now has so much entitlement mentality. There is little anyone can do at this stage to change him. You sister should send his money directly to him. There's even no need to feed his entitlement. He should go and work. No food for a lazy man.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by derbykol(f): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Burn 70k? Please something is wrong with him.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by vikgreen01(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
There’s an adage that says person wey get head no get cap nd person with cap no get head. Ur bro was even chanced to b offered a job twice nd e Dey misbehave. Well I think he wanted to b living a celebrity life with no work that’s why he is engaging in fraud. At this point just pray for him. A lot of dudes out there hustling nd striving hard to make ends meet make ino talk my own make ground no full.

At this point just pray for him nd when u find him pls don’t pamper him punish him severely cos he’s no more a kid. I hope u guys has not been panicking and whatever he brought upon him self out there let him dance to the tone. He’s really stupid to burn that amount of money nd punctured ur dads car.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by thatigboman1: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
Setting money on fire is an economic crime. If police catch him, his own don finish.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Tranquility2345: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:

Use ur head guy nobody in this nigeria can burn 50naira talkless of 70k. The whole story is fake. My point

A mad man will burn one million dollars with no remorse undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by ArchyDesmond(m): 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:

I dont believe it seeing is believing

Hit me up on whatsapp

Share me the video

So, after u see the video, what will you do? Refund the money ? Bloody scum looking for ur failed YouTube content
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by cliqtips: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
OP....

Some people think you made the part you said he burnt 70K, please can you upload the video for people to see.

So that doubting thomas would believe you at least

Cyntie55:
the fool angrily withdrawn the money from his account and SET IT ON FIRE (70k).

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by funshint(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
MaverickA3:
The guy don mad already
This one will make him madder...things like this don't really work.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by TrackerXL: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
Giving him urgent 10K n 20K made him think life is as comforting as he assumed. Let him go n do yahoo for a year to know say khaki no be leather. Only God bless.

If he makes it doing yahoo he will learn a lot about how much patience is regard for success and also learn to be beta manager of money. You might not need my advice but it is time every sense if entitled he thinks your family, father mother you n your sister owe him is denied from him so he understands you are all doing him a favour.

Cyntie55:

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Superpack589: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:
Good day nairalanders. Season greetings to y'all. I'm so angry right now. Please I need mature advice.

My father is not a learned person but he make sure all his children are graduates. My younger brother(last born and only son) rounded up his Nysc few months ago, we're just 2 girls. My elder sis and I. My elder sis is a nurse in Austria (3 years now), she's married with a kid in Austria. My big sister send money home once in 3 months, and I have been the one receiving the money. I share the money exactly as instructed by my big sis. I have never cheated anyone, Infact my Dad and Big sis communicate very well. My Dad trust me so much.

My younger brother is always angry, He said he feel cheated all the time. He shouts and talks to me anyhow like I'm his mate.
Honestly speaking, I gave my younger brother more love and respect that he could ever imagine. When he was serving, he would call telling me he need 10k urgently, sometimes 20k, that he will pay back. Immediately I will send it to him and he would never pay back. Same thing he does to my father.
If we ask him what's he using his allawee for?? He would angrily say so is becus we're sending him "chicken change" that's why we're asking jamb questions.

He said we don't regard him, he called my Dad a SIMP, he said my Dad listen more to my big sis and I....but he don't listen to any of his suggestions.

My brother is a 2:1 (second class upper) graduate in economics from UNIBEN. After his Nysc all he does is to sleep and eat. My Dad's good friend told my brother to come to Lagos and resume work with him. He refused. My Dad ask him if he wants to further his education (masters or professional courses)he said no....Okay follow my Dad to his cement shop and help him (my dad even promised to pay him salary) he refused....I overheard him on a call with a friend and i suspect he's now into yahoo yahoo.

Look at what happened. My big sis sent us money yesterday to celebrate this festive period. She said I should give my brother 50k, I should take 80k and give my father the rest (abt 250k). My Dad is always aware of everything.
I even added 20k out of my money and I transferred 70k to my brother, I was left with 60k (becus she also sent me hair and I plan to sell it becus I already had enough). You can imagine this ungrateful idiot started insulting me, that I cheated him. the fool angrily withdrawn the money from his account and SET IT ON FIRE (70k). He called my elder sister and started warning her saying "if he can't receive the money henceforth, she should stop sending him money again that he's the man of the house".
My Dad gave him a resetting, resounding, hot and dirty slaps. He pulled out a knife, deflated my Dad's car tyres and ran away from the house.

Everyone is not happy. I don't want my brother to live a wayward life. He's 24 years old. Please nairalanders Help!

Both you, your brother, and the person wey send the money make them share for am dy mhad. No dy provoke pesin here again. Don't you have vigilante in your area? Abeg getat. No dy talk wetin go make pesin ves again. Burn 70k. Mtheeeew. I dy hate nonsense.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Asour: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
DAVIDMOE:
Your father should learn to use a more strong hand on him. He is already following evil gangs.
Let your family members try everything possible to change his location. Where he won't have access to his gangs.

Like, how can someone burn 70k when some dey look for 5k to celebrate Xmas.

Probably already late.

The dad should be in his (possibly) 60s.
To pray & admonish him are the options left.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by funshint(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
Tranquility2345:

You better leave this one...him no know anything. May God no allow devil enter person matter.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
ArchyDesmond:

So, after u see the video, what will you do? Refund the money ? Bloody scum looking for ur failed YouTube content

Omo how u take foolish like this
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Then you must be that mad man...
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by baresi(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
First and foremost, he acted against the law i by setting the cash on fire deliberately. He can be prosecuted for that action.
Secondly, the man is feeling super entitled. Which had gotten to his head. Cut off all the privileges that's been given to him and allow him feed himself, house himself and take care of his health and daily expenses all by himself. After a few months, his brain will likely reset. That does not mean you and your family need to restore those previous privileges. Not even one.
More so, you guys need to watch your backs and involve security for your safety. But ensure that police dont make any arrest . just report him .
In addition, find one of his old friends that have some sense and communicate to him through that person.
Never forget to always pray for him and for God to reformat his brain fliud.
Good luck

Cyntie55:

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Ishilove: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
OP, I am afraid the problem isn't your brother but you refusing to accept him for who he continues to be. undecided

You claim he talks down to you and seeks opportunities to blame you for his failings, so my question to you is why do you continue to give him your attention. He is a grown up, not a child and he has the right to chose to live as he wants to. So let him. undecided

As for him not leading a wayward lifestyle, you have little control over him there at this point. You can only chose to love him as he is... let him live his life as he chooses. undecided
Let him go and live his life as he wants to live it... Outside his father's house.

But wait, Kobo are you saying it is okay for the spoilt brat to burn money?
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Gemid94(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
Please share the video with me
Cyntie55:
Yes, he did. I even have the video as evidence. I don't want it go viral, I would have uploaded it.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Rhozabeth(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
Op se that ur brother, he will soon receive sense, you guys should just stop giving him money and let him get into small trouble with his yahoo yahoo, that is when he will know that if u sell ur family cheap, outsidera will be evem too expensive for u to get! And yorubas will say omo ti ko ba gbo eko nile, ita ni won ti ma ko!
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by MaverickA3: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
funshint:

This one will make him madder...things like this don't really work.
I can tell you plainly that what is happening to the guy is mental illness and there are a lot of approaches to treating such illness
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by danniekute(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
Your brother na agba mkpụrụ mmiri
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
You all spoiled him, this is a very simple matter. Tell your sister not to send money to him again, let him hustle like his mates so he will see how difficult it is to get 10k let alone free 70k

If he gives you people more trouble you and your sister should make plans and relocate with your dad, pay upfront 1 year in the current house so he has somewhere to sleep. The idea is that he learn to take care of himself so his brain can reset and learn to appreciate opportunities. If you fail to deploy a strong hand like this on him you will only make him turn out even worse. I know this because my kid brother was like this, now if you give him 5k he will thank you from now to next tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Thryphosa(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
Oh! Really!! That's very bad. This Buhari period wey things hard, na wa o. I pray he regains his senses cos at 24 and a graduate, he's no more a kid.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by thatigboman1: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:
Yes, he did. I even have the video as evidence. I don't want it go viral, I would have uploaded it.
that is an economic crime. If u upload it,he will will be in trouble with the federal govt.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by kenex4ever(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:
He set 70k on fire..

This story is fake..

No one in this present Nigeria can set 50 naira on fire talkless of 70k.

1k notes x 70 pieces or

500 naira notes x 140 pieces

Fake story rubbish
Just stop showing ur level of ignorance in public. Who are u to decide what can or cannot be done in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by babtoundey(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
The idiot is a spoilt brat. That he was even asking you guys for money when he was serving is an indication of his waywardness. The basteard doesn't value hardwork. The entire family need to be weary of him so that he doesn't drag the family name into the mood.

And he drew knife at his father! At thirty 30, I can't even look my dad in the face or say "yes" without adding "sir". If he could draw knife at the man he was supposed to worship and idolize, my sister, your brother has gone far. He drew knife today, tomorrow he could draw gun.

Your dad needs to look for a way to soften his harden head. Even if it takes signing him for some sorts of corporal torture. If his excesses were not curbed, he would grow into a pest or even a debilitating disease that that every member of the family will have to live with.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Tranquility2345: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:

Then you must be that mad man...

No. Actually your father is. Clearly you come from a lineage of uncouth animals!
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Golan007: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mpruru mmiri is involved.

No doubt.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Frales6(f): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
That your bother get water spirit. Let him go and do mercy prayer.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Caseywilliams(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
isaiah4life:
Ooooh! Is doing that because he's the only son.

Make him come try am for my neighbour house. Wey dem get 4 boys. Dem for don tie am for tree. Use 2 by 2 reset that him brain.

You can't dictate for him. He's old enough to make his decisions. The best you owe him as a sister is to pray to God to change him.

Prayer solves so many things, but a home full of boys would have helped curtail this nonsense.

On a second thought. If you guys pampered him when he was much younger, i would say, you are reaping the dividend of what you allowed. I know all these attitudes were spotted when he was tender. But unfortunately, you guys didn't make the necessary correction.

But no need crying over spilled milk. Go to God in Prayer.

see even for that yahoo wey him think say e go use blow go frauststrate am bcox dem no dey carry greediness, selfishness and jealousy enter street..
code101 ''nah from congratulations glory take dey reach everybody hand
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Le2money(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
He doesn't need a prayer, he doesn't need an advice.....just go and read the Bible about the Prodigal son, if sufferness blend his head, he will rethink....abeg let him go jare abi until he deflate u people's stomach with knife before you know that devil is already living in him ?

Cyntie55:

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Tukor1759: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

all I see is spoilt child,from mum or dad

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by ultraviolet27(f): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
larryking540:

your brother too do o,u all spoilt him ,and I wonder the type of friends that comes around your hux to visit him ,me as a man there are level at which I can get angry ,but deflating tires ,I no do that shite ,I think your father need to carry your younger brother along in his business let him know no body plugs money from trees ,and that's the part your father has failed to do

I beg no blame d Father He ain't at fault .The Dad has asked Him to follow Him 2 His Cement Store Severally He refused, He asked to Connect Him 2 a White Collar Job in Lag He Refused Even to a Learn a trade He still didn't Oblige.So mk d Dad Drag Him along to His Shop?How else did His 2 Sisters know that Money is not Plugged frm Tree and d One abroad is even Hustling?

He has a Mum too Hasn't He? What is she doing? no be 2 People they give Birth?So the Man Should develop Hypertension bcs His Son dey Craze D foundation was already faulty.

Anyways a Yoruba Proverb Says ti Ile kan ba sin toro Omo ale Ibe ni o ti i dagba who knows maybe He is even an illegitimate?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.