Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! (52210 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Gay / My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Chido26: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:
Good day nairalanders. Season greetings to y'all. I'm so angry right now. Please I need mature advice.

My father is not a learned person but he make sure all his children are graduates. My younger brother(last born and only son) rounded up his Nysc few months ago, we're just 2 girls. My elder sis and I. My elder sis is a nurse in Austria (3 years now), she's married with a kid in Austria. My big sister send money home once in 3 months, and I have been the one receiving the money. I share the money exactly as instructed by my big sis. I have never cheated anyone, Infact my Dad and Big sis communicate very well. My Dad trust me so much.

My younger brother is always angry, He said he feel cheated all the time. He shouts and talks to me anyhow like I'm his mate.
Honestly speaking, I gave my younger brother more love and respect that he could ever imagine. When he was serving, he would call telling me he need 10k urgently, sometimes 20k, that he will pay back. Immediately I will send it to him and he would never pay back. Same thing he does to my father.
If we ask him what's he using his allawee for?? He would angrily say so is becus we're sending him "chicken change" that's why we're asking jamb questions.

He said we don't regard him, he called my Dad a SIMP, he said my Dad listen more to my big sis and I....but he don't listen to any of his suggestions.

My brother is a 2:1 (second class upper) graduate in economics from UNIBEN. After his Nysc all he does is to sleep and eat. My Dad's good friend told my brother to come to Lagos and resume work with him. He refused. My Dad ask him if he wants to further his education (masters or professional courses)he said no....Okay follow my Dad to his cement shop and help him (my dad even promised to pay him salary) he refused....I overheard him on a call with a friend and i suspect he's now into yahoo yahoo.

Look at what happened. My big sis sent us money yesterday to celebrate this festive period. She said I should give my brother 50k, I should take 80k and give my father the rest (abt 250k). My Dad is always aware of everything.
I even added 20k out of my money and I transferred 70k to my brother, I was left with 60k (becus she also sent me hair and I plan to sell it becus I already had enough). You can imagine this ungrateful idiot started insulting me, that I cheated him. the fool angrily withdrawn the money from his account and SET IT ON FIRE (70k). He called my elder sister and started warning her saying "if he can't receive the money henceforth, she should stop sending him money again that he's the man of the house".
My Dad gave him a resetting, resounding, hot and dirty slaps. He pulled out a knife, deflated my Dad's car tyres and ran away from the house.

Everyone is not happy. I don't want my brother to live a wayward life. He's 24 years old. Please nairalanders Help!

your brother is on drugs, that's the truth. Any help you can get from expect may help.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by cliqtips: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
Please do this to him as advised by someone too on this thread...

Do you have a military friend ? if you do, inform him/her to teach him a lesson. If not, go to the barrack to inform them (but I'm afraid, they might over do the job grin grin ).

But that's what will reset his brain to original setting.

Cyntie55:
Good day nairalanders. Season greetings to y'all. I'm so angry right now. Please I need mature advice.

My father is not a learned person but he make sure all his children are graduates. My younger brother(last born and only son) rounded up his Nysc few months ago, we're just 2 girls. My elder sis and I. My elder sis is a nurse in Austria (3 years now), she's married with a kid in Austria. My big sister send money home once in 3 months, and I have been the one receiving the money. I share the money exactly as instructed by my big sis. I have never cheated anyone, Infact my Dad and Big sis communicate very well. My Dad trust me so much.

My younger brother is always angry, He said he feel cheated all the time. He shouts and talks to me anyhow like I'm his mate.
Honestly speaking, I gave my younger brother more love and respect that he could ever imagine. When he was serving, he would call telling me he need 10k urgently, sometimes 20k, that he will pay back. Immediately I will send it to him and he would never pay back. Same thing he does to my father.
If we ask him what's he using his allawee for?? He would angrily say so is becus we're sending him "chicken change" that's why we're asking jamb questions.

He said we don't regard him, he called my Dad a SIMP, he said my Dad listen more to my big sis and I....but he don't listen to any of his suggestions.

My brother is a 2:1 (second class upper) graduate in economics from UNIBEN. After his Nysc all he does is to sleep and eat. My Dad's good friend told my brother to come to Lagos and resume work with him. He refused. My Dad ask him if he wants to further his education (masters or professional courses)he said no....Okay follow my Dad to his cement shop and help him (my dad even promised to pay him salary) he refused....I overheard him on a call with a friend and i suspect he's now into yahoo yahoo.

Look at what happened. My big sis sent us money yesterday to celebrate this festive period. She said I should give my brother 50k, I should take 80k and give my father the rest (abt 250k). My Dad is always aware of everything.
I even added 20k out of my money and I transferred 70k to my brother, I was left with 60k (becus she also sent me hair and I plan to sell it becus I already had enough). You can imagine this ungrateful idiot started insulting me, that I cheated him. the fool angrily withdrawn the money from his account and SET IT ON FIRE (70k). He called my elder sister and started warning her saying "if he can't receive the money henceforth, she should stop sending him money again that he's the man of the house".
My Dad gave him a resetting, resounding, hot and dirty slaps. He pulled out a knife, deflated my Dad's car tyres and ran away from the house.

Everyone is not happy. I don't want my brother to live a wayward life. He's 24 years old. Please nairalanders Help!

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by MNDY(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=Cyntie55 post=108721120]Good day nairalanders. Season greetings to y'all. I'm so angry right now. Please I need mature advice.

He must be on drugs or under a spell. Send him to Rehab and/or deliverance. What st.upid level of anger did he express like that? Don't upload or share that video. Hungry people in this very harsh Buhari economy can view it and curse him in anger and it will materialize on him even without putting juju in mouth. What rubbish!
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by ultraviolet27(f): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
Could this Story be true or Just a Fake Thread Created on Naira land to generate Traffic?Bcs if this is true I don't Know why ur Dad Couldnt have arrested Him all d while He was misbehaving in the Past?maybe He wouldn't have gotten d Liver to have Burnt 60k nor Deflate Ur Dads tyre.

I detest Over Pampered Entitled Spoilt Brats be it any of the 2 Gender,Hadn't been u have an Elder Bro also He would have flogged Some Senses in2 Him Ila O kin ga ju Onire e lo like a Yoruba adage Implied if He had Slept in d Cell for a week His Brain would have reset even if it is a Girl I would recommend that treatment too.

Imagine the Effrontery?!!

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by diogo23: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

I dont want him, i don't want him , is the reason he is misbehaving now, he want your father out of the way by all means . To avoid problem tell your big sister to send his own money direct to him anytime she want to give the family money

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by joeking2222: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:

I dont believe it seeing is believing

Hit me up on whatsapp

Share me the video
Oga, wetin u wan gain from seeing d VIDEO? abi u wan use opportunity get d babe's number? As i read her post reach d point whr hm KID BROTHER set a whole 70k ablaze, my SPIRIT got offended coz dat is d exact amount i need right now to buy a second hand LAPTOP someone introduced to me in other to learn wat will better MY LIFE. Coz of lack of fund, till now i never fit get the LAPTOP, and one anyhow HUMAN BEANS dey there dey BURN MONEY!!!
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by firstbornson(m): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
I shock!
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
Your brother is mad but even a mad man won't burn 70k in this Buhari's regime. Get him arrested to sign an undertaken that no evil should happen to you and your father. Someone that can burn 70k can also kill.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by cliqtips: 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
He might be arrested for doing that.. I think it is a criminal offence to do that grin

Cyntie55:
Yes, he did. I even have the video as evidence. I don't want it go viral, I would have uploaded it.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Dafrah: 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
To be honest with you his brain need automatic slap reset button, 70k in this era, ��
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Ykc2(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

your elder sister dey austria, vienna or which state? na austria I dey too
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
He called your dad a Simp?

These children will not kill somebody grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
Your brother joined a cult.they are the ones influencing him
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mk una try convince am to go Dubai,if he reach there,Arab work go mellow am,let that guy b far from u guys,if something is not done dis soon,de guy go chop person head fr una family,treat de fuckup now is early stage
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Tranquility2345: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

If this story is true, then I will tell you what the issue is. It is mental health issue. Your brother is going loco. He’s losing it and if care is not taken, he will harm someone in that house.

I have a relative facing the exact same thing. As someone suggested, call some very hefty wicked looking aboki soldiers to come and tie him up and give him the flogging of his life with strong koboko. They should also give him serious punishment like a secondary school student to reset his kolomental brain and then have him sign an undertaken to be of his best behavior going forward.

My fear for you is that if he’s far gone in his kolomental problem, then this can trigger him to harm and possibly murder one or both of you when the soldiers are gone. Perhaps have the soldiers carry him to yaba left and drop him there.

Don’t joke with this matter. It is a serious something. If not nipped in the bud right now, that guy will make your lives living hell.

Lesson learnt: stop pampering lazy youths. Start to discipline them from a very young age. Once they enter street and start doing yahoo yahoo and smoking Arizona, Omo it is over…Merry Xmas!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by dingbang(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lmao.. Pls just marry me. Na this kyn idiot i dey like beat.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by iTearHerToto: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

I think yur bro is right. Your dad is a bona-fide, non repentant award deserving simp. Cos your bro got no iota of respect for y'all and the dad which is as a result of bad upbringing from your dad. And before you mention your mom about his upbringing it's still your simp dad's fault cos he would have altered that from inception but I guess the simp dad was too excited to have a son finally and decided he'll remain a simp forever... Maybe I'm right or I could be more right but your dad is getting exactly what he deserves. Same thing every simp dad out there is going through. Just pray he doesn't wake up one day and strangle y'all or use one of you for money rituals. And ermmm I think that's what y'all should be more worried about angry
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by nnamdi640: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

The hands of enemies are on him. Am sure this is not an ordinary act. He is being manipulated. If you people can get to the root, he will be alright. I have a cousin that graduated from covenant university at Ota. He started blaming his parent for allowing him to do the course they forced on him, before you know it, he started misbehaving and ran away from his parent house, now this is the 2nd year he got missing, nobody knows his whereabout. You people should do the needful before things goes out of hand.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
joeking2222:

Oga, wetin u wan gain from seeing d VIDEO? abi u wan use opportunity get d babe's number? As i read her post reach d point whr hm KID BROTHER set a whole 70k ablaze, my SPIRIT got offended coz dat is d exact amount i need right now to buy a second hand LAPTOP someone introduced to me in other to learn wat will better MY LIFE. Coz of lack of fund, till now i never fit get the LAPTOP, and one anyhow HUMAN BEANS dey there dey BURN MONEY!!!

Use ur head guy nobody in this nigeria can burn 50naira talkless of 70k. The whole story is fake. My point
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by bayulll011(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

He withdrew 70k and set it on fire.
He will never prosper on this life.

What useless spoilt warward animal
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
MPESA:

Why do you want her to send it to you, you are probably a blogger looking for a cheap news to feed on .... Weather you believe am or not she own you no further action.

Use ur head guy nobody in this nigeria can burn 50naira talkless of 70k. The whole story is fake. My point
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by davillian(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

As from today make Una no give am food again for that house cook eat clean pots and lock the refrigerator......
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Curious345:
you want to sell the video to instablog baah

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by cliqtips: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
KiNg0G:

Exactly why i nor believe the storyline.

Well, when she posted this topic, I don't think she had in you in mind or expected you or anyone else to believe her.

Abeg !! rest jare....
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Crafteck1: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

Uts too late, from hes behaviour, hes already a cultist and moves with yahoo boys, be careful, he will want to use someone to do plus, only prison can reform him
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by peedeeasobie(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

Your brother is a product of improper upbringing. Before he became this way, his excesses were condoned.

"I don't want my brother to live a wayward life..." are you serious right now?

Newsflash... he is already wayward.

He burnt 70k? And he only received slaps? He was not arrested?

Aunty, when you are ready for your brother to change, you know what to do! For now, you people should keep pampering him.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
casppyjay:
lol and u believing it would do what exactly?if u don’t believe it u we won’t be here in the first place..

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
shawante:

Guy comport yourself angry. This babe is in pains if you can't give a solution to her problem don't compound it

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by mainman7(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Truth is: Non of you is safe in that House anymore. YahooPlus could demand your father, you or any other person. Your Dad should have rooted his Home in Christ, by now there would have been higher likelyhood of a son that gives joy, peace, money(by not deducting from his Dad pocket), and genuine Love to the whole family. "Train your Child on the Way..."
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Even if he is into cult,no b other cultist I de see de protect there family,even if na yahoo,no b him mate de hk the work Soo,that guy get luck say e no b cousin,I no need him to b my brother bfr I go visit am ND treat em fuckup,if de family complain nd give me ahead order
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Ahasco(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
I laugh at some people who don't believe one can burn such amount. To you that is a huge sum, but to others its just a paltry sum. The boy in question has a week mind that has been influenced easily by negative forces( bad advice from friends) and has also chosen a part of luxury mingling with gangs or friends who show off wealth. Now, these group of people influence him easily to do certain things or take certain action which are extremely violent emotionally and if care is not taking migrate to a physical one. Such person cannot be dealth with easily but with extreme silence and ignoring can help. The way i see it, your family has properties which he wants to take control of and others to squander. A graduate in economics should no better except he really never attended any lectures or studies but just paid his way through school Its very sad i must say

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by CUMIN: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
wirinet:

Why should the elder sister be giving him any money at all? A 24 year old graduate of economics for that matter.
He slashed their dad's car tyres and you think he should be rewarded with more money. Next time he will probably burn the house down.
He has no regards for the father or the family. A family that paid his education up to university level. He is just a spoilt and entitled brat.

Now the OP needs to file a police report with the video as evidence. He must be made to pay for the vandalized car. He must start learning that actions have consequences, which I am sorry to say your family has refused to teach him.

He must also never be allowed to return to the house, until he truly depends. He most probably have joined bad gangs or cults which is a danger to the whole family.

If you could read between the lines of my submission. You will discover that the guy is into drug already.

Confrontation by any member could lead to a very fatal incident in the family. He could stab the home sister.

The person giving him stipend have a great leverage on him, that can be used to control his behavior.

If you go the hard way to handle him.
It can lead to negative consequences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.