Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

As A Guy, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Current Babe Proposed To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Current Babe Proposed To You? (426 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / What Would Be Your Reaction If.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Current Babe Proposed To You? by JOACHINpedro: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Pls tell what your reaction will be. I just advised one baby girl to take the bull by the horn during an argument lipsrsealed
Re: As A Guy, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Current Babe Proposed To You? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
If na for public, I'll just faint angry

But if na for private, I'll try that their drama they act while fanning themselves with their hands. 'Oh MY GOD! This is really happening!'

Then I'll start hyperventilating while fanning myself and be screaming ' Gosh!, I need Air!' then I'll start sobbing while she's still on her knees saying the epistle. grin

Then I'll say the Koko... wink

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Current Babe Proposed To You? by BlaqJosh: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
I will still think about it
Re: As A Guy, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Current Babe Proposed To You? by JOACHINpedro: 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
BABYharder:
If na public, I'll just faint angry

But if na for private, I'll try that their drama they act while fanning themselves with their hands. 'Oh MY GOD! This is really happening!'

Then I'll start hyperventilating while fanning myself and be screaming ' Gosh!, I need Air!' then I'll start sobbing while she's still on her knees saying the epistle. grin

Then I'll say the Koko... wink
Lmao btw what's the Koko?
Re: As A Guy, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Current Babe Proposed To You? by JOACHINpedro: 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
BlaqJosh:
I will still think about it
Is that the reply you'll give her?
Re: As A Guy, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Current Babe Proposed To You? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Lmao btw what's the Koko?
It's private, na only her go know undecided
Re: As A Guy, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Current Babe Proposed To You? by BlaqJosh: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Is that the reply you'll give her?
Yes
Re: As A Guy, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Current Babe Proposed To You? by JOACHINpedro: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
BABYharder:

It's private, na only her go know undecided
Oga talk na grin
Re: As A Guy, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Current Babe Proposed To You? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Oga talk na grin
Amebo OP
Shee you requested for the reaction, I don yarn how my reaction go be.
If na the reply I go give her you dey wait for baba forget am. It's between the two of us undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Current Babe Proposed To You? by JOACHINpedro: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
BABYharder:

Amebo OP
If na the reply I go give her you dey wait for baba forget am. It's between the two of us undecided
angry
Re: As A Guy, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Current Babe Proposed To You? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
I will just walked away if she proposed to me in public, i hate shit. Am the one who supposed to do that & if i will do that i will do it privately in my room, i hate public embarassment, i can`t stand it.
Re: As A Guy, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Current Babe Proposed To You? by DSC7: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
BABYharder:

Amebo OP

grin grin grin

Re: As A Guy, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Current Babe Proposed To You? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
DSC7:

grin grin grin
Where una dey get this comrade meme, I just like am. If it is on Twitter,does Twitter still require vpn?
Re: As A Guy, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Current Babe Proposed To You? by DSC7: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
ifyken:

Where una dey get this comrade meme, I just like am. If it is on Twitter,does Twitter still require vpn?

Lolsss.. download dem here bro...

Twitter still requires vpn...

Re: As A Guy, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Current Babe Proposed To You? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
DSC7:

Lolsss.. download dem here bro...

Twitter still requires vpn...
Thank you but I don't like saving memes or funny videos on my phone,I just watch and scroll past them. I wanted to know where they were so that I can see as many of them as possible used in the right context.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice Nairaland / Most Redpillers And Simps Are Suffering From This Common Disease / Check Out This 28days Body Transformation Program Using Nigerian Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.