Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? (18326 Views)

Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by orgylover: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:
What kind of xmas gift can you suggest for a guy who wears and uses designer stuff.

He's not a card person. So let's not go there. He already has tons of perfs which was what I wanted to get but I don't want something that he'll abandon in his stash.

Please I'm on a budget here Biko. I already spent so much putting my house in shape.

Thanks.
nothing slaps like a fresh new pussy. Give him a new girl to Bleep

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by orgylover: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

He's just a friend.
u want use style enter abi? Nice

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Sheriman(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
Volksguys1985:
how much can that polo cost, asking because i have faith.
12K to14K but if you go to JIJI you can see at 10K to 12K.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by toxicbrain: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
Get him a custom made native outfit...

Top of the shelf fabric... Cerrutti series

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by orgylover: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Lol..@ boxers and singlets. Abi o.

Ok, will check for latest designers guys belt that is affordable Biko.

Will be going to shop for mine tomorrow by God's grace.so I'll just stop at the mens section and pick something for him.

Thanks dear.
the least amount for a designer belt is 180k. No go buy all those fake shit and think it's original Gucci o
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by joeking2222: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Enny2013:

I'm gonna try dis wt somebody's son.
Married Woman!!! Ha, wic somebody's son again o? Hope no b wat am thinking sha?
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Uchedizzy(f): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
Go and met artist to draw his face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by notoriousbabe: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
Buy am okrika shirts from Aba boys

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by notoriousbabe: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

He's just a friend.
you wan try your luck with am?
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:
What kind of xmas gift can you suggest for a guy who wears and uses designer stuff.

He's not a card person. So let's not go there. He already has tons of perfs which was what I wanted to get but I don't want something that he'll abandon in his stash.

Please I'm on a budget here Biko. I already spent so much putting my house in shape.

Thanks.

Give him man power and be the first beneficiary grin

Stop thanking me now
Thank me later after 9 months
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
orgylover:
the least amount for a designer belt is 180k. No go buy all those fake shit and think it's original Gucci o

That's why I said, what can I buy? because I don't have that kinda money for gift.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by TUBLEZ(m): 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
okay, is he a football fan? If he is, ask to know the team he supported, then go to sport shop & get him his team original jersey with customise number, u can use his birth day number, he will forever cherished you anytime he wore the cloth. How about this?
u r on point original customized Jersey especially if he is a Chelsea fan grin
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
Greystone:

You literally described me.

Let me make a suggestion.

If you want to buy him a designer item, you can get something simple but elegant like a set of cufflinks.

You don’t have to worry if it’s his size and like ladies shoes and bags, we men can never have too many.

If he is artistic and you want to go the extra mile, you can buy him a nice abstract painting.

My elder Sis got me a painting for Christmas. I’ve hung it up in my living room.

Ok, thanks.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by wumi2017(f): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nice polo T-shirt Or Hublot wristwatch or all those designer 3 in 1 boxers won't be a bad idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by walteriyke: 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
Talk to one of ur female friend make she give am kpekus

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
isaiah4life:
cheesy grin you no be better pikin. You don make me dey roll for ground with laugh

quote author=Allahismad post=108785294]
Make em buy am pen, what if the person na olodo, him go use the pen dey clean ear or plug charger abi?

Hahahahaaaa.. you're not serious o.
Olodo no be human being? grin.

Una no go wound person for here,, abeg
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Volksguys1985: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
Sheriman:

12K to14K but if you go to JIJI you can see at 10K to 12K.
na scammer full jiji, make just search for polostore on insta.... Abi
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.
Does he smoke weed?
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by jaxxy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.

U can get him a belt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Sheriman(m): 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
Volksguys1985:
You're right about JIJI but me I will asked for the location of his shop in Lagos if he gives me then I will go to his shop directly to buy. Anything other that, I can't pay shii shii. Some will persuade me to pay that they will soon deliver it to me I will just reply him OK. Nigerians are not to be fully trusted. We all know ourselves in this country.
Since I have discovered Polostore, They are reliable and trusted. I always bought from them.
They will successfully deliver it to you.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Greystone: 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Ok, thanks.

UW
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Sheriman(m): 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
Volksguys1985:
Obeezi dey sell but too expensive for me to buy jaare 19K for me too expensive.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Volksguys1985: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
Sheriman:
You're right about JIJI but me I will asked for the location of his shop in Lagos if he gives me then I will go to his shop directly to buy. Anything other that, I can't pay shii shii. Some will persuade me to pay that they will soon deliver it to me I will just reply him OK. Nigerians are not to be fully trusted. We all know ourselves in this country.
Since I have discovered Polostore, They are reliable and trusted. I always bought from them.
They will successfully deliver it to you.
what is their user name
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Sheriman(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
Volksguys1985:
what is their user name
@Polostore

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by jelel6: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
HopeVictor:
Check his lips if it's black then buy him fresh weed and brown rizla..

Remember it must be brown rizla..

grin As I dey read this thing, the Eba way I dey chop nearly choke me die grin grin

You can only find this type of humor online.
(Guy, you've got me on a laughter fits here.)
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by kristo123: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
Get him a Shoe
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Ttjj: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
Balenciaga Gucci dior saint laurent givenchy Milano put them in a mean bag
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Adekaka12345: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.

Does he watch football?

If he does, what club does he support?

Buy him a jersey of that club.

You can get it from the original store.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by E2000: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.
There is nothing materialistic you can get him that he will appreciate I mean wears. You no this guy far better than us so all we can do is guess. Just buy him a puppy if he likes dogs and can care for it, if he owns a laptop then buy him a unique laptop cover that sends a love message or buy him a customized weird looking mug cup that has his name and a wish or buy him a nice Bluetooth speaker with good battery if he loves music etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Lorechino(m): 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.

Get a good artist n get one his nice photo to be drawn I bet he will appreciate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
Give him an engagement ring and tell him it's a prank.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by freeman67: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.

Cufflinks, belt, wallet, shoes...the list is inexhaustible if I want to continue..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Use Uda Seed Or Water To Prevent Pregnancy / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? / Confession : How My Step Mother F**k Me Hard Inside Daddy Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.