Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? (18349 Views)

Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by adecz: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
Go get a trendy solid set of
cufflinks...

Budget anything from 20k & your good
to go.✌️✌️✌️

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
isaiah4life:
Any from the pic.

Get it, gift him and come back here and
thank me grin

Good luck. He will marry you in Jesus name.
What do you call this pls?
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Seunfal(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
Buy fowl
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by deltateam: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
MPESA:

Designer bed spread, kukuma kill me cheesy

Buahahaha. Na to carry her put ontop the spread, come... lipsrsealed

Besides she said she doesn't want to be "suggestive". embarassed
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:
What kind of xmas gift can you suggest for a guy who wears and uses designer stuff.

He's not a card person. So let's not go there. He already has tons of perfs which was what I wanted to get but I don't want something that he'll abandon in his stash.

Please I'm on a budget here Biko. I already spent so much putting my house in shape.

Thanks.

Love toy

Vajina toy

Tight one oooo tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by fitinwell: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:
What kind of xmas gift can you suggest for a guy who wears and uses designer stuff.

He's not a card person. So let's not go there. He already has tons of perfs which was what I wanted to get but I don't want something that he'll abandon in his stash.

Please I'm on a budget here Biko. I already spent so much putting my house in shape.

Thanks.

Gift him Lubricant gel
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by treatise: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.

Buy genuine traditional beads for wrist alone ; this will be unique to him since he's used "designer stuff" grin
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Silentmoni(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.
its not a must you get him something since u on budget....you can pay him a visit and offer 2cook something nice for him or cook from your house if u knw he trusts u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Enny2013(f): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
okay, is he a football fan? If he is, ask to know the team he supported, then go to sport shop & get him his team original jersey with customise number, u can use his birth day number, he will forever cherished you anytime he wore the cloth. How about this?

I'm gonna try dis wt somebody's son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Govocrete: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Gift are value base on the heart of the giver and not the worth of the gift.

Jesus recognised the poor women who give her all.

The late Abiola value a gift of pen (Biro) Sunny Okosun bought for him after Chief Abiola sponsor his crew to the US. Abiola asked him, why did you buy me a pen? Sunny Okosun said because anytime you want to sign a chief for people, you are always looking for pen.

That common thing he is lacking, that is what he will value.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Caseywilliams(m): 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.
nawa ooh, how can you be on a budget here and still you've agreed to check out
original jersey with his birth date and name encrypted on it
you wan buy designers belt
weed and brown Rizzler and many more
anyway my advice is if he's not yet married buy him original rough rider customize condom or baby nah today herbal medicine from Dr Agnes nwannma or Dr iguoedo Goko cleanser.. 2moro's champions league go bloody die.
lights my kpoli in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Starboytwo(m): 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nairaland na cruise abeg. grin grin

Una nor go kill person. Laughing hard. Designer bed spread.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Freemasonry: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
My dear you like this guy but you no wan come out plain. Gone are those days when girls wait for a guy to toast them oo!
Taking him out is not a bad idea shaa.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by phemmyfour: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.
Boxer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
sisisioge:
Buy belt, footwear or a nice artwork. Guys things can be unnecessarily expensive jare. I miss the days of singlets and boxers....they kept complaining about that as if they have sufficient ones embarassed
grin grin So hilarious! Really singlets and boxers can never be too many, they should appreciate it more.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by rolams(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pants
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Tribalism123(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Buy him ludo to reset his brain

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by ashawopikin(m): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.
he's your guy, you know what he likes
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by ademuyiwa20(f): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
If you came to read comments. Gather here we have a meeting

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by adefemi007(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
Acrylic Calendar

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Dshocker(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.

Its like this your new guy is brand new

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Allahismad: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
isaiah4life:
Any from the pic.

Get it, gift him and come back here and
thank me grin

Good luck. He will marry you in Jesus name.
Make em buy am pen, what if the person na olodo, him go use the pen dey clean ear or plug charger abi?
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by pocohantas(f): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
Check adams.accessories on IG. They sell curated gifts for men, though they are closed for the year. You can patronize them in future.

Anything that depicts his football fanship.
Leather laptop bag.
Brogues.
Wallet.
Bespoke cufflinks.
Belt.
Wristwatch (not fake please).
Leather slippers.
Singlet and boxers. cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Loreettaa: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

I don't think he'll dig this stuff. Anyways thanks.

Marry? shocked hian!
Swear with your left breast that you aren't investing in him with a future in mind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by eminikansoso(m): 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Btruth: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
.......buy him a designer stuff now
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by MPESA(m): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
larryking540:

by the time she tries to make straight affection towards him ,it might be too late ,then men become scum ,and last I forget ,90%,of females only get gift for those they love ,take it or leave it ,if your gf no buy you gift since una day date ,check am well ,she day buy for some one else ,

Chai cheesy, you done finally break my relationship grin
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by suffering: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
I once had this problem until told a guiding protocol when gift giving; the person with everything in the world still wants more.

“What if he has only designer attires?” Buy him a designer attire.

“What if he likes perfumes and owns a hundred?” Buy him an a hundredth and one.

“Shoes?” What makes them any different?

If anything, him liking one type of thing narrows down the type of gift you should give. Back in the day I had many wrist braces but didn’t realize when I almost jumped with joy when friends bought me a flashy one. It wasn’t expensive, it was the thought which counted. For a guy with plenty beforehand I gave it out in less than a month. That’s what gifts are; yours to do anything with.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Eastcoastboy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
MaverickA3:
This girl is in love. Las las, your breakfast will be served on a golden tray

cheesy cheesy Accompanied with dessert.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Eastcoastboy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
Sheriman:
Got him a Ralph Lauren or Tommy Hilfiger shirt at Polostore on Instagram. I'm very sure he would love it.

That Tommy Hilfiger ehn! I so much love that brand.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
Caseywilliams:

nawa ooh, how can you be on a budget here and still you've agreed to check out
original jersey with his birth date and name encrypted on it
you wan buy designers belt
weed and brown Rizzler and many more
anyway my advice is if he's not yet married buy him original rough rider customize condom or baby nah today herbal medicine from Dr Agnes nwannma or Dr iguoedo Goko cleanser.. 2moro's champions league go bloody die.
lights my kpoli in peace
Lmaooooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Kvngfrosh(m): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
Get him a hard wallet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame / Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? / How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.