Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? (18348 Views)

Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
E2000:
There is nothing materialistic you can get him that he will appreciate I mean wears. You no this guy far better than us so all we can do is guess. Just buy him a puppy if he likes dogs and can care for it, if he owns a laptop then buy him a unique laptop cover that sends a love message or buy him a customized weird looking mug cup that has his name and a wish or buy him a nice Bluetooth speaker with good battery if he loves music etc

Ok, nice suggestions.
Will peruse through the gifts and find the one within my budget that he'll also like.

Adekaka12345:

Does he watch football?

If he does, what club does he support?

Buy him a jersey of that club.

You can get it from the original store.

Ok.
Thanks.

Ttjj:
Balenciaga Gucci dior saint laurent givenchy Milano put them in a mean bag

All these for one person?
You try.

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by arthurwillia(m): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:
What kind of xmas gift can you suggest for a guy who wears and uses designer stuff.

He's not a card person. So let's not go there. He already has tons of perfs which was what I wanted to get but I don't want something that he'll abandon in his stash.

Please I'm on a budget here Biko. I already spent so much putting my house in shape.

Thanks.

Did you just rent a house in lag? How much? I want to rent too
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by HaykynLibra: 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
Spot on
Yinkakolawole:
okay, is he a football fan? If he is, ask to know the team he supported, then go to sport shop & get him his team original jersey with customise number, u can use his birth day number, he will forever cherished you anytime he wore the cloth. How about this?
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by clothingonline(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
Watches chronograph working one

Dm payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide dispatch daily
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by koolaid87: 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
He's rich already to be wearing designers.

Instead of buying him a gift..

Sow seeds in your neighbourhood...you know why? Its rewarding.

Merry xmas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Otizzz: 1:43am On Dec 25, 2021
HopeVictor:
Check his lips if it's black then buy him fresh weed and brown rizla..

Remember it must be brown rizla..

comrade calm down grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Dybala11(m): 1:46am On Dec 25, 2021
Subsea101:
She say he's just a friend... cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

Friend with benefits. grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:50am On Dec 25, 2021
BALENCIAGA T-SHIRT, SEAN JOHN JEAN TROUSERS AND FENDI GEAR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Valwezzy: 4:13am On Dec 25, 2021
iLegendd:

Install Trust.wallet, create a new wallet, write the 12 pass phrases on a piece of papper and package it in a gift box.

Use 50k, 100k, 200k, or as much as you can afford to buy him a coin like BNB, ADA, Eth, or any good coin. At the back of that paper, write him a short poetry.

When he opens and sees what's inside, tell him to only access the coin after 5 years. That's the most memorable gift for a wise man now. Or, a plot of land.

This advice is underrated!

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Subsea101: 5:29am On Dec 25, 2021
grin grin

Dybala11:

Friend with benefits. grin

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Enny2013(f): 5:38am On Dec 25, 2021
joeking2222:

Married Woman!!! Ha, wic somebody's son again o? Hope no b wat am thinking sha?

I DNT gerit. Is my husband not somebody's son?
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by cooooooks(m): 6:37am On Dec 25, 2021
Showing care to someone you care about is "suggestive".

Lol.
Mercychen:

Wont that be too suggestive? I just want to send him a surprise gift. Not jive out with him.

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by joeking2222: 7:06am On Dec 25, 2021
Enny2013:

I DNT gerit. Is my husband not somebody's son?
U shud av used "MY HUSBAND" in the first place instead of "SOMEBODY'S SON" ur heartrob don pas d level of "SON"
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Celebrity93(f): 7:39am On Dec 25, 2021
Mercychen:
What kind of xmas gift can you suggest for a guy who wears and uses designer stuff.

He's not a card person. So let's not go there. He already has tons of perfs which was what I wanted to get but I don't want something that he'll abandon in his stash.

Please I'm on a budget here Biko. I already spent so much putting my house in shape.

Thanks.
Get him a customized throw pillow and a magic mug.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by McAausim: 9:02am On Dec 25, 2021
Get this...

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Enny2013(f): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2021
joeking2222:

U shud av used "MY HUSBAND" in the first place instead of "SOMEBODY'S SON" ur heartrob don pas d level of "SON"
Ok...
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Champneys: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.

Designer Stuff! grin
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by iamme1234(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
flakkybakky:
Bros me no want car o,na just Christmas bonus i want i beg

You go see am inshallah
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by iamme1234(m): 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
luizpippo:

Buy small EOD for me, I go give you plenty oloshos wey no go dey bill yoi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ah no fit laugh

I no dey carry olosho

I never for my life

Na waste of glory

Cos many men don sleep with those girls
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
For me as an individual, i appreciate whatever i am given whether i already have the item or not.
A gift means you are remembered and the individual has taken their time to get you something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
Govocrete:
Gift are value base on the heart of the giver and not the worth of the gift.

Jesus recognised the poor women who give her all.

The late Abiola value a gift of pen (Biro) Sunny Okosun bought for him after Chief Abiola sponsor his crew to the US. Abiola asked him, why did you buy me a pen? Sunny Okosun said because anytime you want to sign a chief for people, you are always looking for pen.

That common thing he is lacking, that is what he will value.

Thanks. That summarises my ideologies about gifts. They don't neccessary have to add value to my life and i always value the giver and the gift even if it is the famous singlet and boxers.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame / Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? / How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.