Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Letter To My Dear Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Dear Ex (1102 Views)

Thank You My Dear Son - Photos / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos / Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Dear Ex by Badfinga: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
Dear ex, it has been over three years since the last time I set my eyes on you. Hope you are doing fine wherever you are presently.
It's another December again, the month that marked the beginning of our very beautiful relationship. I remembered you calling me around 12 a.m on Christmas day, just because you wanted to be the first person to wish me a happy Christmas.
I might not have told you how special that kind gesture was, but I still cherished it up till this day.
Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Badfinga: 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
I must confess that you showed me what it meant to love and love unconditionally. We were not perfect, but our relationship was always used as an example to describe an ideal relationship. This is because we managed all our crisis internally without a third party.
I still remember those crazy moments where you always borrowed even stranger's phone just to call me, whenever your battery is flat.
Do you still remember that evening I was fixing your Facebook and found out that we share the same birthday? You didn't believe me because you thought I was just joking. Until I showed you my birth date on the same app.
Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
U better move on and quit being weak. The said girl might prolly be somewhere now collecting gbola and you're here thinking undecided

7 Likes

Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Eyah sad sad
Your dear ex no dey Nairaland ooo. sad
WE MOVE!!!

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Cerebellum: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Arindinnnnnn....mumuuuuu OP
Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Badfinga: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Our first birthday celebration together was a memorable one. Remembering that special cuisine you prepared, still makes me to salivate for more. Actually when you left that day, those compound mates who were not around asked which restaurant I ordered the food I served them. But I told them it was the handiwork of my BAE OF LIFE.
Guy you are lucky ooo! That was the commendation that filtered through the whole building that day. I was blushing heavily as the introvert I was. Prayers from every corner kept coming in for us to end up as sweet couples.
Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Badfinga: 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
SmellySperm:
U better move on and quit being weak. The said girl might prolly be somewhere now collecting gbola and you're here thinking undecided
This is just a post to appreciate her and there nothing like being weak here bro. I have moved on already for a very long time. She can collect all the gbolas of this world, it is of no concern to me. She deserves all the accolades of this world , her type is rare.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by ceede2: 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Badfinga:
Dear ex, it has been over three years since the last time I set my eyes on you. Hope you are doing fine wherever you are presently.
It's another December again, the month that marked the beginning of our very beautiful relationship. I remembered you calling me around 12 a.m on Christmas day, just because you wanted to be the first person to wish me a happy Christmas.
I might not have told you how special that kind gesture was, but I still cherished it up till this day.
...if you could figure out your lapses the way you keep Ex on your memory, your wallet will add weight next yr.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Badfinga: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
Eyah sad sad
Your dear ex no dey Nairaland ooo. sad
WE MOVE!!!
The beautiful thing here is that I introduced her to Nairaland at that time. And she became more active than I was.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Badfinga: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
ceede2:
...if you could figure out your lapses the way you keep Ex on your memory, your wallet will add weight next yr.
My wallet has been adding weight for some time now. And I pray it continues in geometric progression next year, amen.
Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Badfinga: 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Some people are already getting the wrong message. Please learn to appreciate people who made some differences in your life. Maybe when am done, you will understand me.
Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 23, 2021
Badfinga:
The beautiful thing here is that I introduced her to Nairaland at that time. And she became more active than I was.
oops...... my bad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Lordedifice1: 7:35am On Dec 23, 2021
Eyaaaaaaah
This particular pu**y was born a SIMP and die a SIMP ex wey another guy dy knack apkako as you dy talk, funny Enough she has gotten a replacement so she doesn't even remember your sad story.
I think nairaland should ban SIMPs � grin

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by luvyaself95(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2021
Mlwhen you're jobless sometime you will do nonsense and nuisance things smh undecided
Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by helinues: 8:30am On Dec 23, 2021
O ma se oo

This one can't even let go
Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 23, 2021
Reading through the comments here, I understand why Nigeria became a dumping ground for other countries. You lot take new exposure too extreme. It so funny enough kids who are still begging to put the tip after spending all their feeding allowance are here screaming weak! Simp!

The earlier you realize not all ex's are evil, not all relationships ends on bitter notes and not all ex's cheats the better it is for you to get your shit together and stop hyperventilating on another person's appreciation message.

With all una pills, emotional intelligence remains unachievable for you lots! Pity!

3 Likes

Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Magnoliaa(f): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2021
Palema007:
Reading through the comments here, I understand why Nigeria became a dumping ground for other countries. You lot take new exposure too extreme. It so funny enough kids who are still begging to put the tip after spending all their feeding allowance are here screaming weak! Simp!

The earlier you realize not all ex's are evil, not all relationships ends on bitter notes and not all ex's cheats the better it is for you to get your shit together and stop hyperventilating on another person's appreciation message.

With all una pills, emotional intelligence remains unachievable for you lots! Pity!

The truthfulness of your submission notwithstanding, me, I don't even feel one kobo of sympathy for the op, nor feel 'sorry' for the responses he's getting. There's a high chance the OP, at other times, and under a different e-persona has contributed to the pervasiveness of the 'simp' tag to topics on here and every actions of men.

When it's their turn or in their perspectives, they believe they are loving fully, or getting the best of women, or remember that it's not all about hard guy/nice guy. But let another man come to praise his woman, the same op would have given the same response others are giving him.

They pushed the tag wildly and now it's suddenly a problem and they think every actions of a man is not 'simp-y.'

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

The truthfulness of your submission notwithstanding, me, I don't even feel one kobo of sympathy for the op, nor feel 'sorry' for the responses he's getting. There's a high chance the OP, at other times, and under a different e-persona has contributed to the pervasiveness of the 'simp' tag to topics on here and every actions of men.

When it's their turn or in their perspectives, they believe they are loving fully, or getting the best of women, or remember that it's not all about hard guy/nice guy. But let another man come to praise his woman, the same op would have given the same response others are giving him.

They pushed the tag wildly and now it's suddenly a problem and they think every actions of a man is not 'simp-y.'
You are right about this. Op might have in his main or alternate sobriquet contributed to the absurd usage of the tag. He probably had had his moments of calling every poster that shows any iota of emotions simp or weak but now at the receiving end of it. Lol... All that goes around, comes around they say. Pity.

Well I think he has learnt his lesson, everyone has a breaking point. He is at his now, unfortunately he can't receive the empathy he killed. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Badfinga: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2021
Lordedifice1:
Eyaaaaaaah
This particular pu**y was born a SIMP and die a SIMP ex wey another guy dy knack apkako as you dy talk, funny Enough she has gotten a replacement so she doesn't even remember your sad story.
I think nairaland should ban SIMPs � grin
So far I haven't seen any particular paragraph in my write up that says I needed her back. For the records we had a healthy relationship and mutually decided to end things.
So Mr. man keep your opinion to yourself and continue washing your girl's panties and be forming redpiller behind your keyboard.
Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Badfinga: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2021
luvyaself95:
Mlwhen you're jobless sometime you will do nonsense and nuisance things smh undecided
Oga jobberman well done ooo.
Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Badfinga: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2021
helinues:
O ma se oo

This one can't even let go
Is this an assumption?
Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Magnoliaa(f): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2021
But why do men like to bring other men down? Why? Why? cry grin

3 Likes

Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by helinues: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2021
Badfinga:
Is this an assumption?

Your subconscious mind should tell you it's not

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Badfinga: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2021
Palema007:

Please tell them ooo. If they had a bad experience with their ex, they shouldn't come here and conclude that everyone had the same experience.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Ocholu: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2021
Why una break up boss?

Please answer!! Wetin happen? Why did you agree to let such a wonderful leave you if that's how you appreciated her?

You see! Please answer.
Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Lifewasgood: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2021
Badfinga:
This is just a post to appreciate her and there nothing like being weak here bro. I have moved on already for a very long time. She can collect all the gbolas of this world, it is of no concern to me. She deserves all the accolades of this world , her type is rare.

Na lie, your mind still dey wish you can have her back.
Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Badfinga: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

My dear did I hear you say sympathy? I need no sympathy from anyone, because I am not mourning. As an adult I have learnt not to follow the crowd in terms of decision making. Simp or Redpiller I don't care.
Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Badfinga: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:
But why do men like to bring other men down? Why? Why? cry grin
That is called envy my dear.
Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Badfinga: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2021
helinues:

Your subconscious mind should tell you it's not
I can't see any proof in your hypothesis. Meaning it is null and void
Re: Letter To My Dear Ex by Badfinga: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2021
Ocholu:
Why una break up boss?

Please answer!! Wetin happen? Why did you agree to let such a wonderful leave you if that's how you appreciated her?

You see! Please answer.
Because am not the selfish type. In summary family issues came up, and the support you get from them go a long way in shaping relationships.
If and only our honourable commentators were patient enough to allow me unveiled the full story, one or two life lessons would have been learnt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Do You People Enjoy Admiring Men Than Actually Talking To Them? / When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? / Portable Meet Terryg 2 Nigeria Street King Meet For The First Time(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.