Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? (33199 Views)

Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money / Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by God200(m): 5:16am On Dec 23, 2021
Some women also love it, especially Gold digger,awọn atenu obinrin
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by UCyril: 5:17am On Dec 23, 2021
To avoid stories, avoid running from church to church, avoid running from hospital to hospital. Avoid spending so much, I've seen a man that spend more than 2million naira in 3 years to have a child yet no result. The jobless woman who has the fertility problem just they there the look .

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Hezmatosky: 5:17am On Dec 23, 2021
But how can a man and a woman be together for close to a year, she no miss her period? Which means there's issue. Sometimes, pressure of child bearing is higher after marriage than before marriage. Also most marriage decisions are taken just because she has taken in kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Emma1Oj(m): 5:21am On Dec 23, 2021
Because, the fear of caring for another man's child without doing DNA test first is the beginning of wisdom...

Beside, the relationship between peels, abortions and our girls this days are like 5&6.

Man need to look very careful this days before he leaps..

So.., I pour in akamu first to testrun the manufacturing system if it can bring forth healthy fruit not epilepsy or nothing at all.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 23, 2021
Believe of many people is that after right ceremony, the woman may not get pregnant which is a wrong perspective and lack of self control
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:24am On Dec 23, 2021
HopeVictor:

If they are already fornicating why not get her pregnant also..
Bro,the actual meaning of fornication is sleeping around with different people without serious commitment to them. Two lovers having sex is not fornication, but our pastors have so overblown the issue.
If you doubt me,study 1 Corinthians 6,Leviticus 16,18,Matthew 5:27,and you will understand.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by crackhouse(m): 5:25am On Dec 23, 2021
Do u want a another man to bear the consequences of another person's actions?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by BarrElChapo(m): 5:25am On Dec 23, 2021
This isn't a new trend OP undecided
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by BarrElChapo(m): 5:29am On Dec 23, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

Bro,the actual meaning of fornication is sleeping around with different people without serious commitment to them. Two lovers having sex is not fornication, but our pastors have so overblown the issue.
If you doubt me,study 1 Corinthians 6,Leviticus 16,18,Matthew 5:27,and you will understand.

Kindly give us the word for the sin of having sexual relations outside marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by donleo92(m): 5:32am On Dec 23, 2021
the same reason why ladies ask men for money who there are not married to. There are testing the waters

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Gaddafih001(m): 5:32am On Dec 23, 2021
Brocode1:
I've noticed a certain trend and I'm in need of explanation. Why do most men these days impregnate women before marrying them? During our days it used to be an abomination but nowadays it seems it's so rampant. I need honest contributions to this thread. Thank you.
Most women wants to be pregnant before marriage and not even the men that are planning it.
They want to make sure your sperm is fertile too and hook you too with emotion.
Who tell you say simps are in control?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by shokzemo: 5:33am On Dec 23, 2021
Living or non living things has to be tested. So..........

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:34am On Dec 23, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Kindly give us the word for the sin of having sexual relations outside marriage.
Fornication doesn't include sex between lovers in a serious relationship, planning on getting marriage.
What the Bible calls fornication includes seeing a woman and lusting after her.Jesus Christ called that an act of adultery ( Matthew 5: 27)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Lexusgs430: 5:39am On Dec 23, 2021
Brocode1:
I've noticed a certain trend and I'm in need of explanation. Why do most men these days impregnate women before marrying them? During our days it used to be an abomination but nowadays it seems it's so rampant. I need honest contributions to this thread. Thank you.

It's about time ladies too start insisting on been made pregnant, prior to walking the altar........

Make man wey dey fire blanks, no go alter her pregnancy plans.........

Many men out there, nah only water dey comot....... cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:43am On Dec 23, 2021
Paternity fraud check. Women of these days are so dangerous. As a man you don't want to father a child that is not your blood and flesh. One has to avoid future premium tears

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by mrksquare: 5:44am On Dec 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
Look at this one.
We are talking about living things, not non-living things.
Mtchewww

Lol!!
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by GboyegaD(m): 5:44am On Dec 23, 2021
Many in their ignorance wants to test their potency and their fiancée's fertility forgetting that nature could act in unpredictable ways.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by funshow21: 5:44am On Dec 23, 2021
ow u go know say car engine good if u nor test am...ow u go know say u like car if u nor enter am??
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by AntiWailer: 5:45am On Dec 23, 2021
To be able to fck endlessly without spending a dime and make it look like fcking the girl was them doing her a Favour

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Slurity(m): 5:47am On Dec 23, 2021
Brocode1:
This your observation is peculiar to the Igbos more, it not common among Hausa and Yorubas
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Deicide: 5:48am On Dec 23, 2021
If the parent of the girl doesn't want you to get married to their daughter grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by shokzemo: 5:49am On Dec 23, 2021
Oga not all tribes do that. Like in the Northern part of the country it doesn't happend. Note! most of these orthodox churches don't allow that, becaus the bride to be has to under go pregnancy test a day b4 the D.day!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Mitishi: 5:54am On Dec 23, 2021
Brocode1:

This still doesn't justify the act. It's a disgrace to the parents

Really?

So you want to marry a lady that they have shifted her womb with prick. After marrying her you will be going from one church programme to another.

Most of the ladies are into full time prostitution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by mrksquare: 5:54am On Dec 23, 2021
Brocode1:

The question should be why do most men insist on getting some ladies pregnant before getting married to them.

Not all men do same. And that fact should be made clear.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by shokzemo: 5:55am On Dec 23, 2021
End time pastors!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by averageguy(m): 5:55am On Dec 23, 2021
Part of it is that because of the popularity of men avoiding responsibility, pregnancy is seen primarily as a lady's problem in Nigeria.

If men knew the court system would force them to pay up to half their salaries to the lady each month for child support, many men would think again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by olaniyilukman(m): 5:57am On Dec 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
Look at this one.
We are talking about living things, not non-living things.
Mtchewww
Both living things and non living things are the creation of almighty God, so we can make comparation using both...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Groom's Ex Stands Up In Church In Malawi, Claims They Are Still Dating / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.