Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? (33194 Views)

Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money / Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Johel(m): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
Look at this one.
We are talking about living things, not non-living things.
Mtchewww

All join,living things still be like non living things...car dey park up,human being dey die,car dey get fault,humans dey fall sick,car get engine,humans get their own engine inside body wey dey drive dem,car use fuel,humans use water....think am.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Johel(m): 9:26am On Dec 23, 2021
Marcus2:
To know the fertile ones wink

Simple and clear to avoid stories that touch after marriage.
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by josephevergreen(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2021
From the look of things now.. guys need not to take foolish decision that will stress them on the long run..if you no trust her parol Wella ", make she take inn first abeg
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by larryking540: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2021
to ladies who chooses to listen to me ,marry before you carry ,(marriage before belle oo) ,don't become a victim of baby mama ,your whole life is placed on hold ,I wouldn't even advice my sister to carry belle first ,if the guy is serious tell him to come and see your parents with marriage list getting ready

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Dshocker(m): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
I no get boyfriend tongue tongue

Why?
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by onimisibadoko: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2021
buzorcharles:

The so called living things do not maintain their body and health like they maintain their cars. Lots have lived a bad life even some ladies wanna get preg b4 wedding to be sure too.
Very true
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by larryking540: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2021
Johel:

Simple and clear to avoid stories that touch after marriage.
why placed the ladies life on hold ?
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2021
Dshocker:

Why?
I am not ready for another heartbreak sad
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2021
Johel:

All join,living things still be like non living things...car dey park up,human being dey die,car dey get fault,humans dey fall sick,car get engine,humans get their own engine inside body wey dey drive dem,car use fuel,humans use water....think am.
Hmmm grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by olamoses75(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2021
It’s suicidal for a any man to marry a lady that’s above 30 without getting her pregnant first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Godbless3(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2021
depure:

Oga make I hear word, it's only unserious man will think of such (test and see of a thing). What is assurance that you that is talking STD NEVER REAP THE LIFE IN YOU....MUST ALL BLAME COME FROM THE WOMAN.

Bro who talk about blaming the women?
We talking about rarely meeting a girl who is a virgin now, they sell their body to make money and afford lavish lifestyle and men don't trust them again and take that risk of marrying 1st afterall marraige here is for better for worse.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Osidoshit: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2021
For me it's not a big deal but I prefer my wife to be getting pregnant before we get married! Why for me! 98% of girls these days don't have womb only God's grace and forgiveness makes many of them gets pregnant after marriage..I don't want a breakup after marriage or going for a second wife or side chick after marriage because of no child....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by nick50(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2021
Cos yahoo boys don't use our women womb take collect peanuts from oyibos

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by lagosrd: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2021
They no want buy non tested products and no man wants to suffer for series of undisclosed abortions. I come in peace

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Smile4mee01: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2021
Brocode1:
I've noticed a certain trend and I'm in need of explanation. Why do most men these days impregnate women before marrying them? During our days it used to be an abomination but nowadays it seems it's so rampant. I need honest contributions to this thread. Thank you.

The same reason why women demand the man to be working before marrying them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Ttjj: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2021
Coz most of the girls out there are not what you think they are

Many have aborted their intestines and womb and may never get pregnant men need to be safe coz it’s investment

Forget about love. You will get tired of the marriage in no time when kids are not forthcoming And the man must have spent his life savings dating the girl paying her bills and also marrying her.

That is called investment without return

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nadaken: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2021
larryking540:
to ladies who chooses to listen to me ,marry before you carry ,(marriage before belle oo) ,don't become a victim of baby mama ,your whole life is placed on hold ,I wouldn't even advice my sister to carry belle first ,if the guy is serious tell him to come and see your parents with marriage list getting ready
we are saying the same thing

A guy that has seen your parents and wants to commit then ask you to take in along the line

If Belle no show then no need for dowry and church wedding
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nadaken: 9:59am On Dec 23, 2021
larryking540:

which lady life is placed on hold

So long as a man is committed to getting married and have taken the steps needed I see no excuse of life on hold

Abi no be the same Belle she dey hope to get immediately after the marriage without same Belle putting her life on hold
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by larryking540: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2021
Nadaken:
we are saying the same thing

A guy that has seen your parents and wants to commit then ask you to take in along the line

If Belle no show then no need for dowry and church wedding
then when the girl misbehave you start misbehaving right,then the belle becomes her headache...
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nadaken: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2021
SURElee:
Don't mind them.
Because some men insist on pregnancy before marriage, that is why some ladies dash them pregnancies that aren't theirs. They think them wise. Them go continue to to suffer emotional trauma , raising babies that aren't their own.

Sebi na belle dem dey after, Dem to hear am for dubious ladies hand. Cunning man die, cunning man bury am
you no wise, a man that is insisting on Belle before marriage you say you wan outsmart am

You go end up bruising yourself, because such man go still double check with dna after the pikin come out

If una don marry then na to divorce sharply

You go end up becoming a single mother fairly used without getting another man
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Poanan: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2021
HopeVictor:
Before buying a car don't you start the engine first and test drive it?

no vex when they decide to test drive your sister or your daughter.
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2021
Rebuke:
There are things that are not meant to be changed in life especially when it touches morality.

you mean "your" morality, right? stop trying to have everyone live the archaic lifestyle you have chosen for your own self.

Just the way yhu haven't changed the process of passing waste (using the toilet) all because of evolution, as you called it, it's the same way morality shouldn't be tempered. Until people prove to us they have evolved and start passing waste through their mouth instead of the anus, no one should ever use civilisation as justification for immorality.

ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!
pls stop foolishly confusing biology with EVOLUTION. the way people went to the toilet back in the days (aka shitting in holes in the floor) has greatly changed thanks to evolution.....stop writing ignorant nonsense online!
if you want to live your life the way you see fit, then so be it, and let others who want to evolve with time to do so too. ignorant people out there who think that they can decide what others do in their lives are the "sorriest" people ever.
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nadaken: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2021
larryking540:

then when the girl misbehave you start misbehaving right,then the belle becomes her headache...
why the girl go misbehave in the first place

The marriage wasn't suppose to happen then

Man when want Belle is ready to commit to you, if you con misbehave then I think the pregnancy also acted as a checkmate to expose your deceitful pretence
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by BePrepared: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2021
HopeVictor:
Before buying a car don't you start the engine first and test drive it?

Same way you open a bottle of champagne and take a sip b4 buying.

Receive sense
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Johel(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2021
larryking540:

How? undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by larryking540: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2021
Nadaken:
why the girl go misbehave in the first place

[/b]The marriage wasn't suppose to happen then[b]

Man when want Belle is ready to commit to you, if you con misbehave then I think the pregnancy also acted as a checkmate to expose your deceitful pretence

this is why i say and I said it ladies who care to listen MARRY BEFORE YOUR CARRY BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS ,,,

ANY MAN/WOMAN WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN WE CAN WORK THIS OUT RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nat404: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2021
Brocode1:
I've noticed a certain trend and I'm in need of explanation. Why do most men these days impregnate women before marrying them? During our days it used to be an abomination but nowadays it seems it's so rampant. I need honest contributions to this thread. Thank you.
Because it is vitally important. What most girls do these days only God can save us.
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by effido666: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2021
Not all women are fertile ......so they have to be tested and okayed before marriage ......I personally don't think I can have patient when it comes to my wife not being able to get pregnant for year after marriage .
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by hapholaby: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2021
Our parents did it as well
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nat404: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2021
Ttjj:
Coz most of the girls out there are not what you think they are

Many have aborted their intestines and womb and may never get pregnant men need to be safe coz it’s investment

Forget about love. You will get tired of the marriage in no time when kids are not forthcoming And the man must have spent his life savings dating the girl paying her bills and also marrying her.

That is called investment without return
Exactly. You sounded like an Alpha man. In my last relationship, I got tired of the girl and had to leave her like a shot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Groom's Ex Stands Up In Church In Malawi, Claims They Are Still Dating / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" / Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.