Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl (2811 Views)

My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl / A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Younglover20: 6:37am On Dec 23, 2021
Hello all,
There is this girl in my area, there is no green light that she has not shown me. However, I am scared cos she's still young even though I have feelings for her. Yesterday she stopped me when i was coming back from my normal football routine and told me she wanted to speak to me. She told me she really likes me, I told her same but due to age (19) and the way I respect her mum i declined but she still insist. I later told her i will think about it.
This is not the first girl in my area to tell me that she likes me. I have gotten greenlight from 4 different girls that are my age and 5 different ones that look 16-18. Let me not lie i also have an i don't care attitude about ladies in my area cos i feel like I'm more than their level maybe that's why I get a lot of hate and also attraction from them.

I am confused cos i really like this girl and i don't know what to do.
Please advice.

2 Likes

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by NLSavage: 6:38am On Dec 23, 2021
Space booked. I'm coming lemme eat breakfast fess.

2 Likes

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by MRDEE01: 6:40am On Dec 23, 2021
See you see kirikiri

6 Likes

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Younglover20: 6:42am On Dec 23, 2021
MRDEE01:
See you see kirikiri
but its not my fault na. She even told me she's not a virgin and i shouldn't be scared

1 Like

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by tompat86(m): 6:42am On Dec 23, 2021
Leave small pikin alone oooooo

3 Likes

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Younglover20: 6:48am On Dec 23, 2021
tompat86:
she doesn't look 16 besides i already declined. I'm just confused cos i genuinely like her, she is respectful and very clean unlike her peers abd even those older than her.
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Bluntguy: 6:50am On Dec 23, 2021
Child abuse loading. Start getting ready to see yourself on Nairaland as a rapist. Don't say you weren't warned.

2 Likes

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by neonly: 6:51am On Dec 23, 2021
tompat86:

OP nko is he not a small Pikin
Somebody well suppose dey better and learning to improve his life Na 16yrs girl matter him dey put for head for dis buhari time am sure say OP still staying with his parent and they still feed him

4 Likes

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by nrexzy: 6:54am On Dec 23, 2021
Bros.. Wetin d swert na bim dey kill pass... Na lowbudget Bleep wey d turn wahala
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Pipefitter: 6:56am On Dec 23, 2021
Can't imagine myself catching feeling for a little girl. Pull yourself together man!
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Romanoff(f): 6:57am On Dec 23, 2021
Younglover20:
but its not my fault na. She even told me she's not a virgin and i shouldn't be scared

You want to also join and sleep with a child, abi?

We dey wait here for when your prison post go hit front page.

Pedophile radarada.

1 Like

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Younglover20: 6:59am On Dec 23, 2021
Romanoff:

You want to also join and sleep with a child, abi?

We dey wait here for when your prison post go hit front page.

Pedophile radarada.
shut up. Did i give greenlight. Ur papa
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Younglover20: 7:00am On Dec 23, 2021
Pipefitter:
Can't imagine myself catching feeling for a little girl. Pull yourself together man!
ok boss
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by lomprico(m): 7:03am On Dec 23, 2021
Younglover20:
Hello all,
There is this girl in my area, there is no green light that she has not shown me. However, I am scared cos she's still young even though I have feelings for her. Yesterday she stopped me when i was coming back from my normal football routine and told me she wanted to speak to me. She told me she really likes me, I told her same but due to age and the way I respect her mum i declined but she still insist. I later told her i will think about it.
This is not the first girl in my area to tell me that she likes me. I have gotten greenlight from 4 different girls that are my age and 5 different ones that look 16-18. Let me not lie i also have an i don't care attitude about ladies in my area cos i feel like I'm more than their level maybe that's why I get a lot of hate and also attraction from them.

Please advice.

And how old are you?
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Younglover20: 7:05am On Dec 23, 2021
lomprico:

And how old are you?
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by smartasuen(m): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2021
Are you a paedophile? If not then 16 year old girls giving you greenlight shouldn't be a bother to you. What have you achieved in life? How useful have you become to yourself, family and society? These are the questions that should rummage through your mind at this stage of your life.

Think man!
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by lomprico(m): 7:07am On Dec 23, 2021
Younglover20:

And you are narrating the story as if you are 30. Its just a 3years different, mtcheww! Datewise, she is even older than you.

8 Likes

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Younglover20: 7:09am On Dec 23, 2021
lomprico:

And you are narrating the story as if you are 30. Its just a 3years different, mtcheww! Datewise, she is even older than you.
so i should agree to her demands?
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by dingbang(m): 7:12am On Dec 23, 2021
Have you asked yourself if she is an ogbanje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Lordedifice1: 7:12am On Dec 23, 2021
Allow the orange to ripe before you pluck it
Improper fraction
Better stay away from small children
No be everything be green dem use green nylon cover the red light. except you want to be called a rapist
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Younglover20: 7:16am On Dec 23, 2021
dingbang:
Have you asked yourself if she is an ogbanje
that
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by helinues: 7:16am On Dec 23, 2021
Would you allow your 16 old ear daughter to start a relationship?

You are simply a pervert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Younglover20: 7:19am On Dec 23, 2021
helinues:
Would you allow your 16 old ear daughter to start a relationship?

You are simply a pervert
at least I'm better than you who have sold off your entire lineage because of 30k bmc money

3 Likes

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by helinues: 7:20am On Dec 23, 2021
Younglover20:
at least I'm better than you who hav sold off yohr entire lineage because of 30k bmc money

I could be right about my last statement.

See as how he totally ignored my question
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by EmperorTolson: 7:29am On Dec 23, 2021
Kai,, na wa o.
See wetin dis boy dey think about in the early part of his life.
1 million girls are giving you green light,
Green light ko, purple light ni.

1 Like

Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Quality20(m): 7:30am On Dec 23, 2021
which state is that ,Is it north? u know different statess have different laws
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Younglover20: 7:32am On Dec 23, 2021
Quality20:
which state is that ,Is it north? u know different statess have different laws
yes adamawa stat
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Nicepoker(m): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2021
Benjamin Mendy treatment fall on you.
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by money121(m): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2021
Younglover20:
Hello all,
There is this girl in my area, there is no green light that she has not shown me. However, I am scared cos she's still young even though I have feelings for her. Yesterday she stopped me when i was coming back from my normal football routine and told me she wanted to speak to me. She told me she really likes me, I told her same but due to age (19) and the way I respect her mum i declined but she still insist. I later told her i will think about it.

Please advice.
Olorun A wa pelu e oo grin grin
Re: In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 23, 2021
You're 19. Then nothing wrong in dating a 16yr old.

but you don't really need to be in a relationship though unless it is worth it and life changing positively.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When I Went To Renew My Passport, Immigration Officer Said / Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It / Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.