Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? (1586 Views)

Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by God1000(m): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2021
American female rapper Cardi B comes to mind with her long nails, some people will argue that with money you can get folks that offer such services out there, but as a woman are you happy to just sit at home ignoring your duties?

As for married women, Who will teach your kids how to cook?

2 Likes

Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by JOACHINpedro: 7:48am On Dec 23, 2021
Or clean their gully bum after doing No2 lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by SocialJustice: 7:51am On Dec 23, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
You asked the real question. At op they don't do house chores or have to work for their livelihood in most cases.

1 Like

Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by Hintona(f): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2021
SocialJustice:
You asked the real question. At op they don't do house chores or have to work for their livelihood in most cases.

They do. I remember my catering boss used to fix very long, vampire style nails and she cooks expertly with them. It didn't make her food and cakes less delicious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by Jidemoo: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2021
The question reach to ask oh

1 Like

Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by SocialJustice: 7:59am On Dec 23, 2021
Hintona:

They do. I remember my catering boss used to fix very long, vampire style nails and she cooks expertly with them. It didn't make her food and cakes less delicious.
That's why I said most not all. I know a Network engineer with a major telecom company who likes her nails made every now and then.
Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:01am On Dec 23, 2021
Their husbands/Boyfriend would do it for dem.. sad

According to modern ladies, Cooking, washing, Cleaning the house, etc are Survival skills..
Not exclusive to any gender! undecided
Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by Hintona(f): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2021
SocialJustice:
That's why I said most not all. I know a Network engineer with a major telecom company who likes her nails made every now and then.

All the girls I know can use their faux nails to do chores and copy notes in class. The ones that can't do not fix it often.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by God1000(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2021
Hintona:

wow, she try sha
Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by Harryweb423: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2021
Hi, I'm a professional website designer.

I will make any type of website you want.

I am currently running a promo (60% off)

which means I'm charging 60K only for my web design services.

WhatsApp or call : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4
Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by Tokskob2008: 8:09am On Dec 23, 2021
They don't... They are usually the lazy types.

1 Like

Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by donbachi(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2021
U no dey even talk of washing nyansh.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2021
I would like to know too. And I see reasons with the part of outsourcing, but calling it 'ignoring' ''her duty?'' undecided The heck does that mean??

Anyway, it's even women that have money that can afford the above comfortably ... so I wonder about women who don't have that much.

Hopefully our lords, superiors, and almighty formula gender will not infiltrate the thread and let such women speak freely, without fear of being tagged 'ashawo.'

If I dey fix, I would have shared without giving a flying fk, but on the other hand, I know the reception I would be expecting just to post say 'I dey fix nails' for NL.

Likeee. Are you 'incelemously' hopeless and frustrated that you can't get an average girl or the ladies you approach in real life DO NOT EVER fix nails hence the hate?

2 Likes

Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2021
Hintona:

Nice...

1 Like

Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:42am On Dec 23, 2021
And how does a lady fixing her nails relate to teaching kids how to cook?? ?? ?? undecided undecided I don't get it. Where did the jump come from? From a generic question to landing about offspring. Hian.

Vinnie2000:

According to modern ladies, Cooking, washing, Cleaning the house, etc are Survival skills..
Not exclusive to any gender!
undecided

And that is wrong? undecided undecided You call them modern and yet assume they'll automatically even have boyfriends and husbands because? So every woman that fixes her nails has a romantic partner according to your logic, abi?

1 Like

Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 23, 2021
Fix nails if you want to know how they do chores. After all experience is the best teacher they say. grin grin grin

Amebo.

1 Like

Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by Double0h7(f): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2021
The same way a person with no fingers at all does things. It's called adapting, it's the miracle of life...

1 Like

Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Not exclusive to any gender! undecided
But their husbands and boyfriends aren't complaining nah? It is you people's whose girlfriends nails suffer the worst form of teeth abuse that will come here to wail.
This is like asking how do we see with lashes on or how do we think with wigs on. It is a woman's thing and we work around it.

Well according to modern guys, you must bring more to the table, contribute financially and do some little workmanship in the house. It is only fair for modern ladies to want more than overgrown babies who can't wash, clean, cook to mention a few. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by God1000(m): 8:53am On Dec 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:
And how does a lady fixing her nails relate to teaching kids how to cook?? ?? ?? undecided undecided I don't get it. Where did the jump come from? From a generic question to landing about offspring
lol, my concern is that if she can't cook and wash due to long nails, how can kids learn one thing or the other from her, please don't misconstrue my story.
Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Their simp bF’s wipe their buttholes for them and does chores
Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2021
God1000:
lol, my concern is that if she can't cook and wash due to long nails, how can kids learn one thing or the other from her, please don't misconstrue my story.

You asked a generic question about women and assumed ALL those women are mothers. undecided

Which one or two things? You specified cooking. Does nails make one handicapped or paralysed or brain dead? If she has a child (note I didn't even mention marriage), and she's a mature adult, how would NAILS, nitori oloun, affect the 'socio-bio-psychological' development of her child?

Nawa ooo.

You don't know they can't cook or run everyday activities. Let such women talk and don't jump to conclusions (which is different from curiosity). Only Hintona, Palema and one other guy has shared relevant opinions here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by Shirii: 9:05am On Dec 23, 2021
SocialJustice:
Which one be no2
Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by God1000(m): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You asked a generic question about women and assumed ALL those women are mothers. undecided

Which one or two things? You specified cooking. Does nails make one handicapped or paralysed or brain dead? If she has a child (note I didn't even mention marriage), and she's a mature adult, how would NAILS, nitori oloun, affect the socio-bio-psychological development of her child?

Nawa ooo.

You don't know they can't cook or run everyday activities. Let such women talk and don't jump to conclusions (which is different from curiosity). Only Hintona, Palema and one other guy has shared relevant opinions here.
okay magnoliaa, I've edited the post to make it more clearer, I'm not jumping into any conclusion here either, please don't crucify me oo sad
Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by cherishmichael: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2021
Let me not talk sha!
Is maids they must be using at their various homes, because there's no how cooking with such fingers, will even be hygienic, there's just no how, after using the toilet alone has killed everything self.
Debate finished!! tongue
Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2021
God1000:
okay magnoli aa, I've edited the post to make it more clearer, I'm not jumping into any conclusion here either, please don't crucify me oo sad

Everything I said still stands and in addition: their husbands aren't paralysed too. It's nobody's sole duty to teach children how to do chores or survive as an adult in the society.

1 Like

Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by God1000(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2021
cherishmichael:
Let me not talk sha!
Is maids they must be using at their various homes, because there's no how cooking with such fingers, will even be hygienic, there's just no how, after using the toilet alone has killed everything self.
Debate finished!! tongue
good talk.
Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by God1000(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Everything I said still stands and in addition: their husbands aren't paralysed too. It's nobody's sole duty to teach children how to do chores or survive as an adult in the society.
what if husband is a busy type with work and the wife is always around with kids?
Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2021
BTW you do realize these pictures you uploaded are mostly models nails for poses in magazine and fashion right?

2 Likes

Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:19am On Dec 23, 2021
God1000:
what if husband is a busy type with work and the wife is always around with kids?

what if wife works in a corporate environment (see SocialJustice's response) and the husband is always around with kids?

2 Likes

Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by God1000(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

what if wife works in a corporate environment (see SocialJustice's response) and the husband is always around with kids?
you are turning this into a gender fight, not cool
Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:22am On Dec 23, 2021
God1000:
you are turning this into a gender fight, not cool

you're turning this into a gender stereotypes topic, so uncool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Women With Long Nails Manage To Do House Chores? by God1000(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

you're turning this into a gender stereotypes topic, so uncool.
cool lipsrsealed cheesy wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Make This Work? [Pics] / Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood / My Message To A Female Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.