Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

My HIV Experience As A Married Man - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My HIV Experience As A Married Man (37237 Views)

See My HIV Test Result!! / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
ezra01:

from this write up.. He stated that even if HIV exist, it will be near impossible for it to be transmitted through sexual intercourse .
Hence, I would say the virus exist.
he aslo claimed Aids can be acquired through life style
for me, summary of what Emilo is saying is that, HIV exist but it is hardly transmitted through sex

Aids exist but it is not caused by HIV .. he claimed it it is triggered by ones lifestyle
what they call HIV retrovirus is not a virus at all . what is called Aquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome is not aquired but developed. the diseases associated with aids are not new but over 25 old and well known curable diseases.

5 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by berbs: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
what they call HIV retrovirus is not a virus at all . what is called Aquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome is not aquired but developed. the diseases associated with aids are not new but over 25 old and well known curable diseases.

Kindly explain further. Thanks.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by berbs: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2021
Saintinoo:

Don't mind those guys, most of them have not seen someone infected with HIV, the ghetto where I grew up, almost 60 percent of youths and adults have HIV, these were gotten through unprotected sex, I have watched my guys and ladies I know very well die of AIDs, I can't forget a friend who got HIV from a prostitute in the same ghetto, dude went straight to all these prayer house and the pastor asked him not to take drugs but to only pray, not up to one year, dude died.

My neighbor had HIV and didn't treat it, of course I know the lady that infected him, dude became slim like a broom before he died. I have seen more than 50 people die of AIDs in that same ghetto.

These guys are talking thrash.

Things I think they need to take care of ASAP. Depression, fear, and poverty.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by berbs: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2021
CocaineLord:

You're one of the most intelligent people I'll ever know in this life

What most people don't know is that a lot of secrets are been hidden from the world....A lot of lies are been twisted to appear as the truth

The medical industry is a multi billion dollars industry filled with corrupt & devilish personalities

I have a lot to say but most people here would think im crazy or something

Instead of y'all to do a research,you just argue without facts cos of something you heard or you've been hearing all these while

For example,it is being taught in schools that beans is one of the food with highest amount of proteins.....But now they say,beans contains 90% carbohydrate grin

Most people that hospitals confirm to have died from HIV/AIDS actually died from other disease

A cousin of mine did a HIV test in four hospitals some years ago( He was actually getting married so it was compulsory and requested by the bride's family) Two hospitals confirmed him positive while two confirmed him negative.... Isn't that crazy?

Even if HIV exists,it can't be contacted easily

If only people know how raw sex is being practiced in this country, you'll know HIV is a big scam

You know what made me to conclude that HIV/AIDS though real, is still a hoax CoVID 19.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2021
berbs:

Kindly explain further. Thanks.
when you take a sample from a person to examine under the microscope you will see a lot of cellular garbage you can give any name you want. what they have done is to name one of these garbages HIV. Now this garbage fraudulently named HIV have never been seen to attact lymphocytes ( a kind of white blood cell) neither do they have any evidence of life or even engage in any activities at all. they are just a product of dead cells. the body produces billions of cells and billions also die and disintegrate.

so the saying that HIV virus causes AIDS by attacking white blood cells is a very big lie and has no scientific evidence for it. so technically HIV that attacks white blood cells does not exist.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Price3(m): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
now as a scientist be honest have you HIV virus before?

No I haven't
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Price3:

No I haven't
very good you just proved me right. then how do you know a virus causes AIDS?

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by infolekan(m): 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
when you take a sample from a person to examine under the microscope you will see a lot of cellular garbage you can give any name you want. what they have done is to name one of these garbages HIV. Now this garbage fraudulently named HIV have never been seen to attact lymphocytes ( a kind of white blood cell) neither do they have any evidence of life or even engage in any activities at all. they are just a product of dead cells. the body produces billions of cells and billions also die and disintegrate.

so the saying that HIV virus causes AIDS by attacking white blood cells is a very big lie and has no scientific evidence for it. so technically HIV that attacks white blood cells does not exist.

half truths and half lies. HIV virus can't be identified ...half truth. All viruses are so small that they can only be seen by electron microscope....so small that even a scanning electron microscope wont pick them usually except a transmission electron microscope. All you're doing is pushing out half truths which is very dangerous. I can understand the fact that you know next to nothing about this but you're pushing what you had somewhere but quit talking like an authority. There is no garbage under a microscope, maybe artifacts. Viruses are so small that they don't even have a color as they are smaller than the wavelength of light and come up as undefined structures. BUT this refers to all viruses and not just the HIV.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by infolekan(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
soundOsonic:
What that guy said about HIV cannot be transferred through sex is right. I can't believe I am saying this but that's just it.
According to CDC (centre for Disease Control)

Type of exposure Risk per 10,000 exposures (percentage)
Sexual activity
Receptive Anal Intercourse 1.38%
Insertive Anal Intercourse 0.11%
Receptive Penile-Vaginal Intercourse 0.08%
Insertive Penile-Vaginal Intercourse 0.04%
Receptive Oral Intercourse LOW
Insertive Oral Intercourse LOW

Surprisedly this isn't a joke but real. What is been advertised on T.V is a way to sell Their Antiviral drugs, infact that drugs will only bring down your immunity.
Make research instead of making noise.

And besides the HIV test does not infact detect the virus. But rather it detect antibodies to HIV(human immunodeficiency Virus).

ANTIBODIES to most virus is what is used to detect viruses worldwide and its not HIV alone. Almost all viruses.VIRAL ANTIBODIES or ANTIGEN

Insertive Penile-Vaginal Intercourse is 0.04% as quoted by CDC. Those are not lifetime risks but incident risk. meaning if 100 people had sex with someone with HIV...0.04 will have HIV. it looks small when playing a roulette but when you take into account the huge number of unprotected sexual inetercourse occurring daily, you'll understand the risk. 10,000 unprotected sex with someone with HIV means 4 people are getting the virus.....and daily event of unprotected intercouse in Nigeria alone are in millions considering the average person prides himself on going 3 rounds at least. Multiply that daily and see the huge risk. The figures speaks different when you look at the data fully...dont let that guy deceive you

The table itself shows how risky it is from a community health point of view.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
infolekan:

half truths and half lies. HIV virus can't be identified ...half truth. All viruses are so small that they can only be seen by electron microscope....so small that even a scanning electron microscope wont pick them usually except a transmission electron microscope. All you're doing is pushing out half truths which is very dangerous. I can understand the fact that you know next to nothing about this but you're pushing what you had somewhere but quit talking like an authority. There is no garbage under a microscope, maybe artifacts. Viruses are so small that they don't even have a color as they are smaller than the wavelength of light and come up as undefined structures. BUT this refers to all viruses and not just the HIV.
get off my mention with this stupidity of yours.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by soundOsonic: 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
infolekan:

ANTIBODIES to most virus is what is used to detect viruses worldwide and its not HIV alone. Almost all viruses.VIRAL ANTIBODIES or ANTIGEN

Insertive Penile-Vaginal Intercourse is 0.04% as quoted by CDC. Those are not lifetime risks but incident risk. meaning if 100 people had sex with someone with HIV...0.04 will have HIV. it looks small when playing a roulette but when you take into account the huge number of unprotected sexual inetercourse occurring daily, you'll understand the risk. 10,000 unprotected sex with someone with HIV means 4 people are getting the virus.....and daily event of unprotected intercouse in Nigeria alone are in millions considering the average person prides himself on going 3 rounds at least. Multiply that daily and see the huge risk. The figures speaks different when you look at the data fully...dont let that guy deceive you

The table itself shows how risky it is from a community health point of view.
Okay but if at of 10000 people 4 are getting it, isn't it almost insignificant?
Millions are having sex daily but millions are not having sex with HIV people, even more than 40% are protected sex.
The idea is once you have unprotected sex with one suffering from HIV,you automatically gets it,which is infact wrong.
Why I support the guy claim is this.
A young man I know, kept on having unprotected sex with a lady, and he got her pregnant, they still would go on with the unprotected sex.
Test later revealed that she was HIV positive, and the man went for the test and he was negative. He argued it wasn't possible. He did the test somewhere else he was negative and the wife positive.
I kept that in mind until the day I saw this data. Even using an HIV infected clipper the chances of getting the virus are almost non existent. If it is high, more than 70% of the population will be positive in Nigeria.
These are things are keep in my mind, but seeing the data is indeed funny

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:08am On Jan 02, 2022
soundOsonic:

Okay but if at of 10000 people 4 are getting it, isn't it almost insignificant.
Millions are having sex daily but millionaire not having sex with HIV people, even more than 40% are protected sex.
The idea is once you have unprotected sex with one suffering from HIV,you automatically gets it,which is infact wrong.
A young man I know, keep on having unprotected sex with a lady, and he got her pregnant, dey still would go on with the unprotected sex.
Test later revealed that she was HIV positive, and the man went for the test and he was negative. He argued it wasn't possible. He did the test somewhere else he was negative and the wife positive.
I kept that in mind until the day I saw this data. Even using an HIV infected clipper the chances of getting the virus are almost non existent. If it is high, more than 70% of the population will be positive in Nigeria.
you don't even need to talk to him he is very good in debunking himself with the rubbish he is typing. see his mouth like antibodies test is used for detecting viruses not just HIV alone. if that is the case then how do you determine if a person have HIV virus since HIV virus is not the only reason for the body to be making anti bodies meaning the body can be producing antibodies for other reasons but they will label the person HIV positive. mumu guy who thinks he is debunking me but debunking himself and proving me right even more.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by doyin01: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
you don't even need to talk to him he is very good in debunking himself with the rubbish he is typing. see his mouth like antibodies test is used for detecting viruses not just HIV alone. if that is the case then how do you determine if a person have HIV virus since HIV virus is not the only reason for the body to be making anti bodies meaning the body can be producing antibodies for other reasons but they will label the person HIV positive. mumu guy who thinks he is debunking me but debunking himself and proving me right even more.

grin grin grin
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by infolekan(m): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
soundOsonic:

Okay but if at of 10000 people 4 are getting it, isn't it almost insignificant?
Millions are having sex daily but millions are not having sex with HIV people, even more than 40% are protected sex.
A young man I know, kept on having unprotected sex with a lady, and he got her pregnant, they still would go on with the unprotected sex.

10,000 people having sex every moment......some have sex three rounds. All it takes is one person. I can only imagine the number of unprotected daily sex.
Leave that idiot talking about antibodies to all virus.....he should eat more and learn more. Most data are insignificant until you calculate the daily volume.
I don't want to believe you mean the talk about HIV not existing. Going by that guys hypothesis ...no virus exist not just HIV.
He can use all the words he wants but when it comes to the nitty gritty...he knows next to nothing. If we could all do a group call on it.....you'll likely realize the shallowness of this guys knowledge. Ive spent over 13 years seeing just HIV patient so I should know what I talking bout

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Eggovin / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p / Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.