Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

My HIV Experience As A Married Man - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My HIV Experience As A Married Man (37241 Views)

See My HIV Test Result!! / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:11am On Dec 25, 2021
OLULAW:
EMILO2STAY is dead WRONG. This is the book he’s referring to.

https://ia801708.us.archive.org/2/items/deadly-deception-robert-willner/Deadly%20Deception%20-%20Robert%20Willner.pdf

The focus, categorically, is on AIDS not HIV.

You can catch HIV through sex. If EMILO2STAY is willing to prove me wrong, let him agree to engage in unprotected sex with HIV positive person.

dr Robert willner is the author of that book "" deadly reception"". but he did not only prove that HIV does not cause aids in his book but also proved it by physically injecting himself with the blood of HIV poditive individuals several times and still tested negative.

how much more proof can one give more than Robert willner has done. go through his book and see the facts he presented that HIV cannot cause AIDS. his focus is on HIV and AIDS together not AIDS alone. he proved that there is no scientific evidence or journal confirming HIV to be the cause of AIDS it was just a statement by medical politician's, Robert gallo and Margaret heckler, even dr kary mullis the inventor of the aids test discovered the same thing while working on his PCR. so you are the dead wrong person here not me.

4 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Vicas2000: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2021
For the benefit of those who want to understand how HIV is transmitted through sex...Read this:

1. If an hiv positive (+ve) man have sex and ẹjaculate sperm into a hiv virus free woman. She can easily get hiv from him through this as the virus lives in sperm.

2. If that same +ve man have sex but did not release any sperm (without rule 3 below)It's extremely unlikely for that lady to get hiv.

3. If a hiv +ve man had skin abrasion (cut, or bruise that exposes beneath the skin) on his penis and penetrates the vagina of a woman with that...he can easily transmit hiv to her.

4. Likewise if a woman is hiv positive and she has sex with an hiv free man. If the man has a cut or bruise on his pénis....he can easily get hiv through this too.

5. When you give mouth action. It's less likely to transfer hiv because the enzymes (chemicals) in your saliva disables the hiv virus. That is the major reason why it's nearly impossible to pass hiv through kissing.

6. The biggest risk of exposure to hiv is through anal sex. That is when a pénis is used to penetrate the anus. The skin around the anus gets broken easily because it's tighter than the vagina. So if you penetrate a vagina with a pé is...the thrust in and out can bruise the skin of the pénis and break the skin of the anus too. And if one of the two partners have hiv...they can easily transmit it.

This type of skin breakage also happens during vagina sex...but the lubrication. Of the vagina by a woman's wetness reduces the chances (but it does still happen)

That is why condoms are recommended. Condoms helps to prevent the exposure of skin breakage in transmitting hiv loaded fluid from one partner to another either by anal or vagina sex.

The problem is that condom don't give intense pleasure. Skin to skin sex is 100 times more pleasurable than putting condom on.

Also...due to a decrease in that sensitivity of pleasurewhen wearing condom...most men get soft while using a condom as they can't feel the pleasure of the vagina very well.

So they tend to take the condom off or don't even bother.

As a man Ehn...if you want to have very pleasureble sex....make sure you and your partner go for hiv/std test. If both of you are negative...you can have sex without condoms (as long as you both are not doing it with other people).

Although...there is also the risk of getting pregnant. Which is another issue entirely.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2021
DECLAN2015:

HIV is a viral infection just like any other viral disease or has no cure.please u need to know that there is technical difference between AIDS and HIV
HIV is the virus which may in your system but may not progress to AIDs as far ur immune system is strong.
AIDs...Acquire immuno deficiency syndrome
HIV human immunodeficiency virus
Once the virus suppress ur immune system all other acquire disease spring up cos u are not protected again.
Most people have HIV the virus but not AIDs the clinical disease
there is no proof of anything called HIV. what has been called HIV retroviruses are harmless and lifeless cellular garbage in the body incapable of destroying white blood cells . in all studies of this retroviruses it has never been observed to engage in any activity at all nor has it been seen to destroy white blood cells. so technically HIV retroviruses that destroy white lymphocytes does not exist.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2021
knowyaself2:
Everything Emilo2stay said about HIV aids is correct. The problem with Africans is that we don't ask tough questions and carry out our own research. Some years back when I found out about the fallibility of the HIV diagnostic test - ie it can only dictate antibodies and not the virus itself, and the results differ from country to country, and that the so called HIV cannot be isolated and studied properly I immediately became skeptical about the whole thing. The first question on my mind was what's the proof that these dictated antibodies were as a result of HIV. There's no such certainty.

Secondly I started studying the drugs admistered to HIV patients and found out that in fact it csuses more problems to the body than it solves. And that big pharmaceuticals companies were busy promoting HIV aids and the sale of these drugs purely for financial gains. Not because they want to save the world.

I also traced the origin of aids among gay men and saw that in fact HIV wasn't behind it.

My dad was diagnosed with HIV some five years ago and had been on anti viral drugs since then, but his condition grew worse instead. Surprisingly my step mom that has had sex with him multiple times, tested negative many times.

Last year armed with the information I have, I forced him to stop the drugs and instead started giving him multivitamins, Well Man to be precise. He stopped alcohol and other vices. This boosted his appetite and he started feeding well and recovered rapidly. He also started responding to the treatment of other ailments such as prostate and others. And he's much healthier than he was earlier.

This is not to encourage anyone to start having sex recklessly. There other deadly stds that can ruin your life. Be careful.

thank you very much for confirming what I have been saying.

3 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by CocaineLord(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
there is no proof of anything called HIV. what has been called HIV retroviruses are harmless and lifeless cellular garbage in the body incapable of destroying white blood cells . in all studies of this retroviruses it has never been observed to engage in any activity at all nor has it been seen to destroy white blood cells. so technically HIV retroviruses that destroy white lymphocytes does not exist.

You're one of the most intelligent people I'll ever know in this life

What most people don't know is that a lot of secrets are been hidden from the world....A lot of lies are been twisted to appear as the truth

The medical industry is a multi billion dollars industry filled with corrupt & devilish personalities

I have a lot to say but most people here would think im crazy or something

Instead of y'all to do a research,you just argue without facts cos of something you heard or you've been hearing all these while

For example,it is being taught in schools that beans is one of the food with highest amount of proteins.....But now they say,beans contains 90% carbohydrate grin

Most people that hospitals confirm to have died from HIV/AIDS actually died from other disease

A cousin of mine did a HIV test in four hospitals some years ago( He was actually getting married so it was compulsory and requested by the bride's family) Two hospitals confirmed him positive while two confirmed him negative.... Isn't that crazy?

Even if HIV exists,it can't be contacted easily

If only people know how raw sex is being practiced in this country, you'll know HIV is a big scam

4 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2021
elbaraj2020:

Maybe I didn't understand ur initial comment, but you mentioned the fact the ARV is one of the major issue, i.e if one dnt take it then he/she should be fine. You also talked alcoholism, drug abuse n the rest as major cause immune system breakdown.
Another point you explain is that there is Nothing existing as AIDS because it has never been proven right? If the aforementioned point gives correct summary of your comment, then there seems to be contradiction somewhere. The information I gave about my uncle is 100% correct, by the way the Fr. Have no reason to lie, even the lady that got him infection died of same disease.
you are the one confusing yourself. now read carefully.... i said HIV retroviruses not AIDS, cannot cause AIDS because they are not viruses nor living things, they are just particles of dead cells floating around the body. it has never been seen to kill off lymphocytes( white blood cell).

now the sickness called AIDS is a group of over 25 well known sickness fraudulently group together and giving the name AIDS. some of this sickness are namely,...HAEMOGLOBIN ANAEMIA,. AGRANULOCYTOSIS SYNDROME, ALYMPHOCYTOSIS,. KAPOSI SARCOMA,, LYMPHOCYTOPENIA, PANCYTOPENIA etc.

now the causes of these illnesses mentioned are not a virus but drug abuse such chemotherapeutic drugs like ARV, radiation, alcohol , lack of proper nutrition and other unhealthy life style that bring down the immune system. these sicknesses and their causes have been known for over 70yrs only for them to be grouped together under one banner in the 80s as AIDS caused by a non existent virus called HIV.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2021
CocaineLord:

You're one of the most intelligent people I'll ever know in this life

What most people don't know is that a lot of secrets are been hidden from the world....A lot of lies are been twisted to appear as the truth

The medical industry is a multi billion dollars industry filled with corrupt & devilish personalities

I have a lot to say but most people here would think im crazy or something

Instead of y'all to do a research,you just argue without facts cos of something you heard or you've been hearing all these while

For example,it is being taught in schools that beans is one of the food with highest amount of proteins.....But now they say,beans contains 90% carbohydrate grin

Most people that hospitals confirm to have died from HIV/AIDS actually died from other disease

A cousin of mine did a HIV test in four hospitals some years ago( He was actually getting married so it was compulsory and requested by the bride's family) Two hospitals confirmed him positive while two confirmed him negative.... Isn't that crazy?

Even if HIV exists,it can't be contacted easily

If only people know how raw sex is being practiced in this country, you'll know HIV is a big scam

thank you.

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by phenase(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2021
EMILO2STAY : do you know that doctors follow a paradigm laid out for them to follow of which if they derail from they risk their licence being revoked as in the case of Peter Duisburg. why do you think doctors swear oaths ?. you will believe anything the doctor tell you because you believe he is an expert in that field. I know people who's HIV situation turned negative because they tested for in another country and also a person whom was told by a doctor that he has 8 months to live because he has cancer , it is 3yrs down the line and he is not dead because he decided to take charge of his health and try out alternative medicine. he used canabis oil to reverse his situation of cancer. if he had listened to the doctor to go for chemotherapy he would have been dead by now because chemotherapy gives you more cancer than it cures fact. if the person died of aids then he must have been living a very unhealthy life style and lack of proper diet. as for the case of his wife ,I can tell you with all confidence that she has no virus called HIV because 99 percent of every medical expert talking about HIV virus have never seen one not even Robert gallo or Anthony faucci the men who champion the HIV to AIDS theory have seen it. i challenge you to prove me wrong on this. this is the lie they give to people who's partners have died of immune deficiency so that they can kill you off with the AZT. do you know that doctors are paid to report HIV cases? this means that most people are falsely labelled positive just to get paid.

GUY I NEVER DOUBTED YOU AN INCH. YOU'RE 100% RIGHT
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by phenase(m): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2021
EMILO2STAY :
do you know that doctors follow a
paradigm laid out for them to
follow of which if they derail from
they risk their licence being
revoked as in the case of Peter
Duisburg. why do you think doctors
swear oaths ?. you will believe
anything the doctor tell you
because you believe he is an
expert in that field. I know people
who's HIV situation turned negative
because they tested for in another
country and also a person whom
was told by a doctor that he has 8
months to live because he has
cancer , it is 3yrs down the line
and he is not dead because he
decided to take charge of his
health and try out alternative
medicine. he used canabis oil to
reverse his situation of cancer. if
he had listened to the doctor to go
for chemotherapy he would have
been dead by now because
chemotherapy gives you more
cancer than it cures fact.
if the person died of aids then he
must have been living a very
unhealthy life style and lack of
proper diet.
as for the case of his wife ,I can
tell you with all confidence that
she has no virus called HIV
because 99 percent of every
medical expert talking about HIV
virus have never seen one not even
Robert gallo or Anthony faucci the
men who champion the HIV to
AIDS theory have seen it. i
challenge you to prove me wrong
on this.
this is the lie they give to people
who's partners have died of
immune deficiency so that they
can kill you off with the AZT.
do you know that doctors are paid
to report HIV cases? this means
that most people are falsely
labelled positive just to get paid.

IF YOUR GOVERNMENT NIGERIA CAN LIE TO YOU TO KEEP YOU DOWN. WHAT ABOUT W.H.O AND OTHER WORLD GOVERNING BODIES. MY BROTHER YOU ARE RIGHT. IF THEY HAVE BRAIN, LET THEM REASON.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by lolu2019: 11:44am On Dec 25, 2021
U better live ur life and enjoy it to the fullest.the fear of hiv turned me into a simp back in dah days.those girls scammed me because I was doing holy holy.I didn't want to double date.and all those times I was depressed.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by OLULAW: 11:46am On Dec 25, 2021
EMILO2STAY:

This illiterate who calls hoself EMILO2STAY should be sanctioned for peddling pseudo-science on NL, particularly for asserting that "there is no proof of anything called HIV.
what has been called HIV retroviruses are harmless and lifeless cellular garbage in the body incapable of destroying white blood cells." Is this what NL has become? This is endangering public health and his posts should be deleted.

I have already shared the link for the publication to which he refers, and I'm sharing a page here where the miscited author acknowledges the existence of HIV which in the author's view doesn't lead to AIDS. I'm not contending the latter claim but seriously hold that HIV denial is reckless and claiming it's non sexually transmitted is nonsensical, if a carrier has full blown HIV.

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2021
OLULAW:

This illiterate who calls hoself EMILO2STAY should be sanctioned for peddling pseudo-science on NL, particularly for asserting that "there is no proof of anything called HIV.
what has been called HIV retroviruses are harmless and lifeless cellular garbage in the body incapable of destroying white blood cells." Is this what NL has become? This is endangering public health and his posts should be deleted.

I have already shared the link for the publication to which he refers, and I'm sharing a page here where the miscited author acknowledges the existence of HIV which in the author's view doesn't lead to AIDS. I'm not contending the latter claim but seriously hold that HIV denial is reckless and claiming it's non sexually transmitted is nonsensical, if a carrier has full blown HIV.

you are the illiterate incapable of understanding . how many times will I say it that the thing called HIV is a harmless and lifeless cellular garbage erroneously termed the retroviral cause of AIDs. even in the page you cited he still said the HIV is incapable of causing AIDS. abeg stop giving yours self headache for nothing.

I still maintain and repeat that no retrovirus have been studied and found out to be the cause of AIDS. prove me wrong on this or stop saying what you don't know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by soundOsonic: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2021
Saintinoo:

We don hear, kindly go and have raw sex with a HIV infected lady.
Come here after three months and tell us your status.
Oga make research, I don't like people who once dey listen to things that confront their original belief they become volatile, they don't confront or answer with fact.
I don't totally agree to what he said, but I made research still I am still skeptical, but data don't lie do they?
Education means ability to LEARN, UNLEARN, and RELEARN.
You are obviously not a scholar.

3 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by lolu2019: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2021
OLULAW:

u r still saying the same thing.if ur immune system is weak.just boost it and reduce the unhealthy lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
lolu2019:
u r still saying the same thing.if ur immune system is weak.just boost it and reduce the unhealthy lifestyle.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by phenase(m): 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
Mrtreasure0220:
His research is100% correct.
I know a church members who wife was HIV positive and was also pregnant.
Her husband tested negative. So, who then impregnated her?
He told us they never stopped fxxking even after the report till she gave birth. (She was tested positive during antenatal exercise)
Six months after child birth she went for another round of testing even in the same general hospital, the results came out negative.
Mind you, she didn't go for the treatment nor take any drugs, because Our state Pastor then warned her.

You're right ,that made me to have about this HIV AIDS of a thing. I know of a family too .the husband and their 3kids are negative even till date. They do every, every but the man's result and that of his children still say negative.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by OLULAW: 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
There are HIV positive blokes on this thread evangelising and seeking to increase their population. If you're daft enough to listen to their claims that there is no such thing as HIV, when you finally catch it, reality woild dawn on you but it would be too late.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Chigorkizz(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by lolu2019: 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
OLULAW:
There are HIV positive blokes on this thread evangelising and seeking to increase their population. If you're daft enough to listen to their claims that there is no such thing as HIV, when you finally catch it, reality woild dawn on you but it would be too late.
bro,what will they gain.to me,they are just trying to wake people up so that people won't die of thinking. My friend died a year after we both lost our jobs.he is into every every. smoke,drink,womanizing. U know that Friday feeling when u don't av to go work on Saturday. He is always happy on Friday evenings. he had stroke before he died because of too much thinking and idleness. he didn't have HIV.he died going back to poverty.

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by apatheticme(f): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
I believe you wanted to type ode to throw insult. you see it's a pity that most of you know only ashawo joint and usless things like champions league. the very useful information in life you don't know.

now let me inform you; HIV was first discovered in gay men in new York in the early 80s initially called gay men's disease before it was called HIV.

Robert gallo who said HIV causes aids did not isolate the HIV virus to study and see if it causes aids or not ,he just made it up and said that in a press statement .there is no prove anywhere that HIV causes aids and that it is transmisible through sex.

this fact can be confirmed by the inventor of the PCR test used for treating HIV known as curry mulis a noble prize winner, professor and scientist Peter duesburg, dr Robert willner who injected himself with blood of aids patients severally and still tested negative, German biologist steffan Lanka.

human immune deficiency is caused by ones unhealthy life style. which include alcoholism , excessive drug use and abuse lack of proper dieting,

this is why the illness was first discovered in a group of homosexually who sexed multiple patners a week and use what they call poppers (amonitrate) for sexual stamina.

homosexuall activity cause blood poisoning and infection because the anus tear and then faecal matter is mixed with condom liquid and blood this goes into the blood stream and causes infection causing the gays to take a lot of antibiotic and antibiotics are well known immune suppressants it's only a matter of time before the immune system is totally suppressed due to drug abuse and the persons body becomes open to several diseases and this is when they will you have aids.

Is this evidence based??

What is your source? What about References? Statistics, figures to back up these claims.......

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
apatheticme:

Is this evidence based??

What is your source? What about References? Statistics, figures to back up these claims.......
my references are one my own experience with people who suffered the sickness called AIDs.
then dr Robert willner-- THE GREAT DECEPTION
dr TC FRY--- the AIDS HOAX
professor Peter duesberg--- INVENTING The AIDS Hoax
DECONSTRUCTING THE AIDS MYTH by Gary null ( documentary)
AIDS INC by Gary null.( documentary)
Gary null in his documentary travelled to over 80contries to interview medical experts in the field of medicine to get a first hand report from there research in HIV and aids.

3 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by apatheticme(f): 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
my references are one my own experience with people who suffered the sickness called AIDs.
then dr Robert willner-- THE GREAT DECEPTION
dr TC FRY--- the AIDS HOAX
professor Peter duesberg--- INVENTING The AIDS Hoax
Deconstructing The AIDS Myth by Gary null
AIDS INC by Gary null.

@bolded, what experience are you talking about??
Are you a health care professional? A doctor, nurse, clinical counselor or medical lab scientist

I'll definitely check out these names you mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
apatheticme:

@bolded, what experience are you talking about??
Are you a health care professional? A doctor, nurse, clinical counselor or medical lab scientist

I'll definitely check out these names you mentioned.
people who tested positive only to be negative in another country, people who reversed there situation with alternative medicine.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by apatheticme(f): 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
people who tested positive only to be negative in another country, people who reversed there situation with alternative medicine.

Surely you read about it, or you assumed and believed them without evidence based information.

Talking about experiences, HIV/AIDS is not just real, it is also debilitating and has killed lots of people who erroneously took it for granted and refused the HAART.

Do not mislead people based on fallacies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
apatheticme:

Surely you read about it, or you assumed and believed them without evidence based information.

Talking about experiences, HIV/AIDS is not just real, it is also debilitating and has killed lots of people who erroneously took it for granted and refused the HAART.

Do not mislead people based on fallacies.
so the real life experience I had with people was read in a book? and the evidence based research and writing up of the medical experts are null and void pls put up your own facts and figures to debunk me or any of them let's know who is talking fallacies. I am waiting...

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by slystyle203(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
Wetin concern fowl with toothbrush

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by richiepolymer(m): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hmm.....learning never stops.
Could this be the reason they cooked up the story about discordant couples?
I'm not a medical professional but deep down I don't ever trust pharmaceutical corporations. They are worse than Satan. Just take a look at covid-19.....all of a sudden, they now have an all in one pill which you'll be able to get over the counter...hmm....they'll keep populating the media with covid scare to drive up sales of vaccines and drugs. These corporations can kill any whistle blower swiftly....nothing can stand in their way.
Well...what do I know?

4 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Saintinoo(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
soundOsonic:

Oga make research, I don't like people who once dey listen to things that confront their original belief they become volatile, they don't confront or answer with fact.
I don't totally agree to what he said, but I made research still I am still skeptical, but data don't lie do they?
Education means ability to LEARN, UNLEARN, and RELEARN.
You are obviously not a scholar.
Do you even know what research is, you think going on Google to read some article posted by some websites is research?

Those articles have been on net for years, I have read them too. The best research is to make yourself available as a specimen in a lab so that they infect you with the blood of a HIV patient then we wait for the result.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by lalalista: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
doyin01:
As usual they always have one cousin or brother to back up their so called true life story...

Only you your cousin died of HIV ,same you get uncle wey get HIV...grin grin dem dey share am for una family ni...better go and check yourself too.......
you are very stupid. Stubborn goat
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by soundOsonic: 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
Saintinoo:

Do you even know what research is, you think going on Google to read some article posted by some websites is research?

Those articles have been on net for years, I have read them too. The best research is to make yourself available as a specimen in a lab so that they infect you with the blood of a HIV patient then we wait for the result.
Lol do you know what research is? I am a chemical engineer, our study is basically research. What you are referring to is experimentation.
Research is merely findings and collection of data. I quoted CDC which is a world wide recognize body for disease control whose data have gone through countless experimentation. Guy chill

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by infolekan(m): 12:02am On Dec 26, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
so the real life experience I had with people was read in a book? and the evidence based research and writing up of the medical experts are null and void pls put up your own facts and figures to debunk me or any of them let's know who is talking fallacies. I am waiting...

I knew half the junk you were saying was definitely from a source that you took hook,line and sinker. You're here talking about experience...how many hiv patients have you seen? How many have you managed....how many have recovered? There are a million research in pubmed and other journal review sites on hiv. Having this conversation with someone that read a end of the world publication that is neither scientific based or experience based is quite funny.
Just people putting up funny hypothesis to mess up your knowledge. Read where you talked about different illnesses given a new name....that's when I confirmed you know next to nothing cos you obviously don't know what AIDS mean.....it's a syndrome and you don't even know the meaning of a syndrome.
There's a professor somewhere on the net claiming malaria doesn't exist....there's even one learned idiot somewhere that will have written a documentary claiming that Nigeria isn't in africa but Europe with 'convincing' evidence.
Filter what you read is the important thing. Not everything online is to be believed. You obviously read that article...followed a couple more links and boom...you're an authority on hiv with of course....a few followers that always like the bandwagon movement.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by infolekan(m): 12:12am On Dec 26, 2021
soundOsonic:

Lol do you know what research is? I am a chemical engineer, our study is basically research. What you are referring to is experimentation.
Research is merely findings and collection of data. I quoted CDC which is a world wide recognize body for disease control whose data have gone through countless experimentation. Guy chill

And CDC told you there's no HIV?
Do you actually understand what CDC wrote there Pt you assumed what it meant?
How many deaths from malaria have you personally seen? You'll probably not know how many until you're there.
And by the way....research isn't finding and collation of data. It is a systematic approach to study a subject more using a scientific approach.....it is deeper. Most of these people give you half conjectures.
Pharmaceutical companies are definitely profit driven....we all know that. They lie and cover up some things.....yes we all know. Someone would come and add it all together and confuse people.
Why isn't there a cure for malaria? They're not going to invest in it because it's a tropical disease that you won't find in Europe or America. Africa don't buy drugs or most things to start with....they live on grants and free money. They put money into where they'll see money. Malaria will have had a cure or vaccine fully probably if it was a white thingy but hell no.
You'll be surprised that the person that is shouting no HIV will not subject himself to being inoculated with one. He doesn't believe in the science behind hiv but doesn't mind taking a flu jab or taking an antibiotics by the same pharma when he has an infection. Double standard

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p / What Are The Benefits Of Eggovin / Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.