Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

My HIV Experience As A Married Man - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My HIV Experience As A Married Man (37344 Views)

See My HIV Test Result!! / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Lamanii22(f): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
Moeman:
oga he said something and he's backing it up with intelligent explanation and ya asking nonsense question

Swearrr... Some people cannot just read and comprehend

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Saintinoo:

So those people who have HIV and later AIDs was as a result of decay of their immune system, then all of us are prone to have AIDs.

Their have been people diagnosed of HIV and refuse to take those antiviral drugs and still due, some die even without knowing their health status. I know of a friend, more of a senior friend who died of AIDs and you don't want to see how skinny he look before he died.

Talking of HIV and AIDs, I grew up in a ghetto, where almost 60 percent of guys and girls are HIV positive, and they got it through sex, are you trying to tell me that they were infected through other means, or they really didn't have HIV?

This is not meant to rubbish your claims, it's an argument and it should be constructive.
. the diagnostic test for AIDs gives false reading, even the inventor kary mullis admitted that his invention cannot be used to detect HIV. it detects anti bodies instead of HIV.

the illnesses that are called AIDs have been known to the medical industries for over 70yrs . what they have done is to group over 25old diseases and group them into one and slapped the name AIDs to it.

It appeared to be an epidemic at first, because the drug addicted segment of the gay population began to suffer the
effects from years of drug use. They became an identifiable
group when they came out of the closet just prior to the
epidemic

AIDS in Africa is what it has always been - slow starvation
and malnutrition - and it hasn't changed at all, except for the
name. Simply compare any AIDS patient with the appearance
of a crack cocaine baby or the horrible television pictures of
starving Somalians, or prisoners in the concentration camps of nazi Germany.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Olamilekxy(m): 11:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
infolekan:

Not exactly...he said that those people don't habe hiv..that it is because of their unhealthy lifestyle....and I said majority of Nigerians have an unhealthy lifestyle....how come they're not down with HIV. I work in an HIV clinic and it's downright funny that someone will assume that hiv doesn't exist

Alright.

Put please explain this your paragraph below

Firstly....having sex with someone that has HIV doesn't automatically translate to having HIV....there are risk associated with it depending on if it's penetrative sex...MouthAction or if the person has std

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by infolekan(m): 12:04am On Dec 25, 2021
Olamilekxy:

Alright.

Put please explain this your paragraph below

Firstly....having sex with someone that has HIV doesn't automatically translate to having HIV....there are risk associated with it depending on if it's penetrative sex...MouthAction or if the person has std

Means it's not a one plus one thing.
Means you dint get malaria everytime you're bitten by a mosquito
Same way not everyone in a room with covid 19 gets it.
The viral load which is the amount of the virus in the persons body also plays a role....and genital ulcer increases the chances of getting the virus from someone that is infected.....and that's what I meant by other factors. Anal sex is usually more bruise prone so carries a higher risk factor...and that and that.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by infolekan(m): 12:09am On Dec 25, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
. the diagnostic test for AIDs gives false reading, even the inventor kary mullis admitted that his invention cannot be used to detect HIV. it detects anti bodies instead of HIV.

the illnesses that are called AIDs have been known to the medical industries for over 70yrs . what they have done is to group over 25old diseases and group them into one and slapped the name AIDs to it.

I think I need to explain what hiv and AIDS means.
HIV is a virus.....
AIDS isn't a disease....it's a syndrome. A syndrome is what you get when you see this and this and this and this. You're getting half bright with your responses and deliberately being misleading. I'm quite certain you're reading this from one moonfarer or those end of the world conspiracy guys. If you have questions...ask those who know about it. Don't keep misleading people. It's tiring when you're trying tk explain things to a mind that's closed already

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Olamilekxy(m): 12:16am On Dec 25, 2021
infolekan:

Means it's not a one plus one thing.
Means you dint get malaria everytime you're bitten by a mosquito
Same way not everyone in a room with covid 19 gets it.
The viral load which is the amount of the virus in the persons body also plays a role....and genital ulcer increases the chances of getting the virus from someone that is infected.....and that's what I meant by other factors. Anal sex is usually more bruise prone so carries a higher risk factor...and that and that.

In conclusion, having sex with someone that's positive doesn't guarantee transmission?

Thanks
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Toks2008(m): 12:21am On Dec 25, 2021
FamilyAdviser:
Hello Nairalanders, I want to share with you my experience in marriage so far without any iota of lies. Everything I shared here is non-fictional. Family and life itself is like a drama, everyday with a new chapter.

In life, we do make some costly mistakes and then repeated it before learning in a hardway.

One day, I traveled to my village for a building construction, I ran across an old friend who is an engineer. After exchanging pleasantries, he promised to assist me with the project for a little token compared to what I was charged. That evening he took me out to a classic hotel and bar with beautiful runz girls.

At first I never thought of doing any silly things there, my intent was to drink and drive home with my friend.

I was on my second green bottle when a beautiful fair lady approached me and demand I give her some attention, her beauty was charming though, my friend whispered to me to give her some minutes and he excused us.

How may I help you? I replied softly, the lady became intensed by my question. I smiled at her and asked her to seat down, she sat we engaged in some sort of discussions and I asked her what prompted her into doing what she is doing (ASHAWO), she said condition.

That evening we exchanged contact, I was so tipsy and my friend not knowledgeable about driving, I decided to lodge in the hotel.

Around 10pm I called the lady and she came to my room, by this time I already developed some sensational feelings let's say "Lust".

I asked her to massage me, and she demaned for 10k I paid her. On the process of massaging I became so Hot and asked her to give me a Mouth Gig well she declined that with reasons best known to her. We now decided to engage in s.ex. This was the beginning of my sorrow.

I was on active duty with the lady when my condom burst open and entered her private part. What I have I done? A moment of pleasure became a thing of sorrow. How do I face my wife? What if the lady is infected? I cursed that day I met my friend..................

I became inquisitive about the Lady 's HIV status it was at this point she told me she is legally married that she is not infected. Oh my goodness? Did I just committed a double sin? Bleeping married woman? Immediately I became a shadow of my own self, I was literally like a walking corpse.

That night I gave her extra money to take care of her Heath, then the next day I wasn't convince about her telling me she is HIV negative. I called her she refused picking up my calls. I sent her text that I will pay her 50k for her to follow me to test her status. She declined, then I concluded she is POSITIVE.

I rushed down to a top hospital and explained what transpired, the doctor instruct me to rush to Federal medical center because they are more knowledgeable when it comes to HIV issues because of WHO and intergovernmental support.....

TO BE CONTINUED LATER THIS EVENING.

Please don't Judge me, we all are products of sin and mistakes........ Thank you!

This is why I choose to be sexually decent cos me I no fit use Condom and I mean I HATE CONDOM.

How do I even explain it that me that can't do without eating the snail down there will now use condom on my dck to penetrate the same place I have used my mouth to scatter... It just doesn't make sense.

Even ladies who give BJ will insist that the same man wears a condom... No be juju be dat?

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by sylve11: 12:47am On Dec 25, 2021
Hmmmm cool
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:51am On Dec 25, 2021
infolekan:

I think I need to explain what hiv and AIDS means.
HIV is a virus.....
AIDS isn't a disease....it's a syndrome. A syndrome is what you get when you see this and this and this and this. You're getting half bright with your responses and deliberately being misleading. I'm quite certain you're reading this from one moonfarer or those end of the world conspiracy guys. If you have questions...ask those who know about it. Don't keep misleading people. It's tiring when you're trying tk explain things to a mind that's closed already
you are right that AIDS is a syndrome , if this is the case then a syndrome cannot be transmitted or caused by a virus but something developed due to unhealthy life style. it seems you are the one who does not know what he is talking about.

the thing called AIDS is an ever expanding number of over 25 diseases some dating back thousands of years ago. and in over 400 years there have never been any evidence that any of this disease is causes by a microorganism.

HIV is not a virus. the thing called HIV is just garbage from cellular activities. they have been erroneously called retroviruses. this retroviruses have no characteristic of life of there own. they are incapable of any activity what so ever from every study conducted. they are dead pieces of tissue.

now even if they are viruses, no one virus or even two can cause over 25 different illnesses which they call AIDS .

oga if you push me hard I will education you in this and you wil use my info to write a book.

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by elbaraj2020(m): 1:03am On Dec 25, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
your lifestyle habits. drug abuse ,alcoholism ,smoking unhealthy life style that brings down the immune system.
I am not trying to argue with you on this but can you explain to me why an uncle of mine who got infected by HIV and refused to take drugs but still died? since you assert that the killer is the ARV, since he didn't take it(am a living testimony to that)then what killed him?
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:04am On Dec 25, 2021
infolekan:

Medicine doesn't follow the years you're quoting up there....it's an average. Some go as far as 20 years before developing any symptom ....some progresses immediately.
The zidovudine you seem so hellbent on misleading people about has been phased out for newer drugs over 4 years ago in most centres....it's one out of several other drugs
Your opinion is for yourself....those that are on the drugs knew how they were before and how they felt after.
The internet is full of a lot of materials that needs to be read and understood with sense....there are always exceptions to every rule.... Nobody lives thier life betting on the exceptions...
How many patients with HIV have you personally seen....I can count over 50 that I've personally seen that were diagnosed with HIV....ran away to churches or herbal homes or just plain rejected the result....and guess what..they ALL came back when it became worse.
I've seen several that were bad and started the drugs and are much better now. Please...stick to what you know and dint mislead the general public.
Having sex with someone with hub doesn't translate literally to someone having it...hepatitis can also be contracted through sexual intercourse and several other diseases...
Your idea of the body fighting all illnesses would have been lovely if it meant we're not supposed to be ill at all. We're still getting malaria that we're so used to daily and someone here is saying heretics so confidently
if this is the case then you contradict self and debunk yourself if someone take as long as 20yrs before developing into AIDS. but you cousin died less than one year of getting HIV.

azidothymidine or zivovudine has not been phased out . every ARV drug contains the above mentioned.

the test for HIV is not accurate and as a result many healthy has been falsy pronounced HIV positive and placed on ARV. even the inventor of the AIDS test kary mullis, admitted this . pls atop making me repeat myself . knowing over 50 people diagnosed does not really mean they have HIV because the test itself is fraudulent.

do you know that the criteria for pronouncing a person HIV positive varies from country to country? meaning that a person can be positive in one country and negative in another. this is a fact. and if it is then the whole AIDS test thing is a big joke.

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by josh6633: 1:09am On Dec 25, 2021
i926:

calm down. tori still plenty

I am following
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:11am On Dec 25, 2021
elbaraj2020:

I am not trying to argue with you on this but can you explain to me why an uncle of mine who got infected by HIV and refused to take drugs but still died? since you assert that the killer is the ARV, since he didn't take it(am a living testimony to that)then what killed him?
first of all how sure are you that your uncle died of AIDS? doctors do lie believe it or not they falsify even the corona cases just to add numbers daily.

but even if your uncle did die of AIDs ,he did because he did nothing to boost back his immune system to fight of diseases. AIDS syndrome can totally be reversed by taking proper nutrition that boost immunity. the fact that you are not taking ARV does not mean you cannot go for alternative medicine. he simply had a problem and did nothing to salvage his situation that is why he died.

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by elbaraj2020(m): 1:21am On Dec 25, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
first of all how sure are you that your uncle died of AIDS? doctors do lie believe it or not they falsify even the corona cases just to add numbers daily.

but even if your uncle did die of AIDs ,he did because he did nothing to boost back his immune system to fight of diseases. AIDS syndrome can totally be reversed by taking proper nutrition that boost immunity. the fact that you are not taking ARV does not mean you cannot go for alternative medicine. he simply had a problem and did nothing to salvage his situation that is why he died.
Maybe I didn't understand ur initial comment, but you mentioned the fact the ARV is one of the major issue, i.e if one dnt take it then he/she should be fine. You also talked alcoholism, drug abuse n the rest as major cause immune system breakdown.
Another point you explain is that there is Nothing existing as AIDS because it has never been proven right? If the aforementioned point gives correct summary of your comment, then there seems to be contradiction somewhere. The information I gave about my uncle is 100% correct, by the way the Fr. Have no reason to lie, even the lady that got him infection died of same disease.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 25, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
if this is the case then you contradict self and debunk yourself if someone take as long as 20yrs before developing into AIDS. but you cousin died less than one year of getting HIV.

azidothymidine or zivovudine has not been phased out . every ARV drug contains the above mentioned.

the test for HIV is not accurate and as a result many healthy has been falsy pronounced HIV positive and placed on ARV. even the inventor of the AIDS test kary mullis, admitted this . pls atop making me repeat myself . knowing over 50 people diagnosed does not really mean they have HIV because the test itself is fraudulent.

do you know that the criteria for pronouncing a person HIV positive varies from country to country? meaning that a person can be positive in one country and negative in another. this is a fact. and if it is then the whole AIDS test thing is a big joke.

Yes I agree with you on this, makes me remember a lady is my school 2013, we usually have HIV test before we are given our resident permit....
She tested positive and she was depoted back to Nigeria, on getting to Nigeria she did the same test which came out negative, to be sure she did it in four different hospitals.... Sent the results back to the immigration and sued my school then. She was admitted back on scholarship will all expenses on the sch... For tarnished image

6 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by zakkxx: 1:37am On Dec 25, 2021
My brother confess to your wife and make sure u don’t do it again!! Na God u wan see abi na your ancestors!!!
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Csami(m): 1:38am On Dec 25, 2021
FamilyAdviser:
CONTINUATION.... Good evening, I trust you guys had a wonderful day? As for me It was pleasurable with wify and kids

.....So I headed to FMC as I was instructed. The doctor at FMC smiled and assured me that it is not the end of the world that even if I happened to be positive I can still live a healthy life. I was a bit relieved. He now placed me on PEP which is a drug that can help the body tissue to fight and stop HIV from developing at the early stage. The drug only work 48hours after sexual encounter with HIV positive patience and it is to be taken on a timely basis for 28days.

How do I explain to my wife what I was into? She will never trust me for the rest of her life so I thought.

I started taking the drugs as prescribed. After 7days my wife noticed my inactiveness in the other room.

14days on, I haven't touched my beautiful wife. Something I don't ordinarily miss almost every other night...

I have to lie anyway. One thing bad about lie
is that you have to tell another lie to cover your previous lie. I became a liar and a strange man before a lady who has given in all for my sake. No wonder women always believe that no man should be trusted even the nicest of us...... I lied to my wife I am in 40days fasting. I began fasting and praying by emergency to cover my lies properly.

Anyway. 30 days on I tested negative, 90days I tested negative, 6-9 months I tested negative.

But after the initial 40days I began to knack my woman with reckless abandon....

Today I'm negative, but I live with this guilt and will live with it till the day I join my ancestors because somethings are better left unsaid.

May God keep giving me the wisdom to handle my family and remove every temptations that may tear my family apart. Amen!

First of, you don't have HIV.
Second of all, cheat with your chest. Be proud of your actions cause I Wonder which is worse, lying to God by your pretend prayers or telling the truth.

You don't have HIV!
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by berbs: 1:54am On Dec 25, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
this is the family section of nairaland where you have more serious and matured minded people commenting. I will not say what I said if the info I am giving out is wrong, I am dead serious.

my purpose in life is to free humanity of the bondage of lies we have been fed. HIV was discovered in the 80s ,till date they say there is no cure but corona virus already has a vaccine? if HIV was contracted through sexual intercourse , more than 50℅ of every body today will have the virus.

do you know that kary mulis the inventor of the aids test said that his test kit is not a diagnostic for HIV? this fact is also confirm by the fact that HIV positivity varies from country to country. meaning that a positive HIV in Nigeria can be negative in America. I have seen this happen. the purpose for this is to give you the ARV which is what actually kills you and that is why it is given out freely.

so many people who test positive for HIV do not have HIV this is a fact.

what actually kills you is the ARV you are given to treat aids. that ARV contain azidothymidine or zidovudine. which was actually a chemotherapeutic drug for treating cancer in the 60s but it killed off every patient it was used to treat and so the drug was taken off the shelves bit was brought back in the 80s as a drug for treating HIV.

initially it was killing of patient treated with it but the dosage was later cut down so that it will take longer for it to kill off anybody using it to treat HIV.

dr Robert willner proved that no one can get HIV through sexual intercourse by injecting himself with the blood of people with aids severally and yet his HIV test result always came out negative.

Funny enough, I've thought about this too and COVID even heightened my worries about the so-called drugs that they say they are giving to HIV patients which has never had a cure up till date. Fear who no fear white people.

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by berbs: 2:05am On Dec 25, 2021
FamilyAdviser:
CONTINUATION.... Good evening, I trust you guys had a wonderful day? As for me It was pleasurable with wify and kids

.....So I headed to FMC as I was instructed. The doctor at FMC smiled and assured me that it is not the end of the world that even if I happened to be positive I can still live a healthy life. I was a bit relieved. He now placed me on PEP which is a drug that can help the body tissue to fight and stop HIV from developing at the early stage. The drug only work 48hours after sexual encounter with HIV positive patience and it is to be taken on a timely basis for 28days.

How do I explain to my wife what I was into? She will never trust me for the rest of her life so I thought.

I started taking the drugs as prescribed. After 7days my wife noticed my inactiveness in the other room.

14days on, I haven't touched my beautiful wife. Something I don't ordinarily miss almost every other night...

I have to lie anyway. One thing bad about lie
is that you have to tell another lie to cover your previous lie. I became a liar and a strange man before a lady who has given in all for my sake. No wonder women always believe that no man should be trusted even the nicest of us...... I lied to my wife I am in 40days fasting. I began fasting and praying by emergency to cover my lies properly.

Anyway. 30 days on I tested negative, 90days I tested negative, 6-9 months I tested negative.

But after the initial 40days I began to knack my woman with reckless abandon....

Today I'm negative, but I live with this guilt and will live with it till the day I join my ancestors because somethings are better left unsaid.

May God keep giving me the wisdom to handle my family and remove every temptations that may tear my family apart. Amen!

But what you have in the bottle is ARV, right?
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by doyin01: 2:05am On Dec 25, 2021
infolekan:

Not exactly...he said that those people don't habe hiv..that it is because of their unhealthy lifestyle....and I said majority of Nigerians have an unhealthy lifestyle....how come they're not down with HIV. I work in an HIV clinic and it's downright funny that someone will assume that hiv doesn't exist
Show me where the guy said that HIV does not exist... undecided
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by karlnomarx: 2:12am On Dec 25, 2021
I say a Merry Christmas and Complement of the season to all forumites.

I am alive, hopeful courageous and resilient and also looking forward to a blissful and more fulfilling 2022.

I celebrate you and celebrate myself despite too many challenges I am facing, chief of which us hunger and lack which I am enduring with my 3 children and their mom a petty trader. Times are indeed hard for my family and I will urge you to come through for my family, so we can celebrate Christmas and prosperous New Year and so that we can offset the thrift collected by my wife to cater for the school needs of the kids here in Ogbomosho, Oyo State.

I really hope you will give me a benefit of doubt and help me on this beautiful, colorful day. God bless you.

Any token will go a long way brethren...080.8251.2974

Union Bank......
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by justli: 4:38am On Dec 25, 2021
One thing for certain, covid should have opened our eyes by now. Take every words of these so-called experts with a pinch of salt:

Remember when the gates saw prophesy of dead bodies littering the African street?
We called them out , but our so-called enlightened country men called us idiots and stupid.
Roll it back:
To this day, I haven't met anybody that knows anybody that has covid...
Yet, we packed ourselves on public transports, we sat together in churches and mosques, crowd up in market square.

If we swallowed their lies and went to hospitals for covid tests, cases would have gone through the roof, people would have died en mass.

While I take the false HIV guy's claim with great caution, but most of what he said is verifiable.

Our doctors here are pawns in the hands of big pharmaceutical agencies, and this was very clear for all to see during the covid lockdown.

Our doctors where literally forced and insentivised into labelling innocent patients for selfish reasons.

6 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by knowyaself2(m): 5:12am On Dec 25, 2021
Everything Emilo2stay said about HIV aids is correct. The problem with Africans is that we don't ask tough questions and carry out our own research. Some years back when I found out about the fallibility of the HIV diagnostic test - ie it can only dictate antibodies and not the virus itself, and the results differ from country to country, and that the so called HIV cannot be isolated and studied properly I immediately became skeptical about the whole thing. The first question on my mind was what's the proof that these dictated antibodies were as a result of HIV. There's no such certainty.

Secondly I started studying the drugs admistered to HIV patients and found out that in fact it csuses more problems to the body than it solves. And that big pharmaceuticals companies were busy promoting HIV aids and the sale of these drugs purely for financial gains. Not because they want to save the world.

I also traced the origin of aids among gay men and saw that in fact HIV wasn't behind it.

My dad was diagnosed with HIV some five years ago and had been on anti viral drugs since then, but his condition grew worse instead. Surprisingly my step mom that has had sex with him multiple times, tested negative many times.

Last year armed with the information I have, I forced him to stop the drugs and instead started giving him multivitamins, Well Man to be precise. He stopped alcohol and other vices. This boosted his appetite and he started feeding well and recovered rapidly. He also started responding to the treatment of other ailments such as prostate and others. And he's much healthier than he was earlier.

This is not to encourage anyone to start having sex recklessly. There other deadly stds that can ruin your life. Be careful.

10 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by lolu2019: 5:30am On Dec 25, 2021
Bleep HIV.poverty is much deadlier.u can ask workers that are being owed salaries. or someone that just lost his job.what is HIV?bullshit.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by lolu2019: 5:32am On Dec 25, 2021
Bleep HIV.poverty is much deadlier.u can ask workers that are being owed salaries. or someone that just lost his job.what is HIV?bullshit.if u r rich,ur wife will still Bleep u raw with HIV.what are we now saying.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by OLULAW: 6:02am On Dec 25, 2021
EMILO2STAY is dead WRONG. This is the book he’s referring to.

https://ia801708.us.archive.org/2/items/deadly-deception-robert-willner/Deadly%20Deception%20-%20Robert%20Willner.pdf

The focus, categorically, is on AIDS not HIV.

You can catch HIV through sex. If EMILO2STAY is willing to prove me wrong, let him agree to engage in unprotected sex with HIV positive person.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by DECLAN2015(m): 6:36am On Dec 25, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
your lifestyle habits. drug abuse ,alcoholism ,smoking unhealthy life style that brings down the immune system.

HIV is a viral infection just like any other viral disease or has no cure.please u need to know that there is technical difference between AIDS and HIV
HIV is the virus which may in your system but may not progress to AIDs as far ur immune system is strong.
AIDs...Acquire immuno deficiency syndrome
HIV human immunodeficiency virus
Once the virus suppress ur immune system all other acquire disease spring up cos u are not protected again.
Most people have HIV the virus but not AIDs the clinical disease
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by freshkpomo(m): 6:43am On Dec 25, 2021
MorataFC:
grin grin grin I just dey laugh at u, they will block your YouTube channel and ban whatever you put on up there.

Then I will switch to a blog.

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Owologbo(m): 6:44am On Dec 25, 2021
daddytime:

Orue...... grin grin
hmm. Orue gbe thabô no? èrèra
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Jazzman01: 6:50am On Dec 25, 2021
Nat404:
Please guys, do not listen to this guy. His message is full of shits.

Don't mind him. Too many kids on this platform. Most of them were born post 2000 and have not seen an AIDS patient before or even have an idea of how they look like.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by doyin01: 7:03am On Dec 25, 2021
lolu2019:
Bleep HIV.poverty is much deadlier.u can ask workers that are being owed salaries. or someone that just lost his job.what is HIV?bullshit.

grin grin poverty kills both the mind and soul and health...

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by doyin01: 7:06am On Dec 25, 2021
OLULAW:
EMILO2STAY is dead WRONG. This is the book he’s referring to.

https://ia801708.us.archive.org/2/items/deadly-deception-robert-willner/Deadly%20Deception%20-%20Robert%20Willner.pdf

The focus, categorically, is on AIDS not HIV.

You can catch HIV through sex. If EMILO2STAY is willing to prove me wrong, let him agree to engage in unprotected sex with HIV positive person.

And who told you that will automatically make him have HIV.??
Do you know anything called " viral load" ?? So if he goes ahead to have sex with a HIV positive person and he does not get infected, you will now automatically be proven wrong ba??lol..

You that you are talking , what makes you 100% sure you have not had sex with a HIV positive person before??or you think condom is 100% safe?? Or it is only one person you have had sex with ever since you started having sex?? When you go into a relationship with them, did you personally take them to the hospital for HIV test to be very certain of their HIV status??smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Girl Suffers Burns After Transformer Explodes At Epe,lagos / I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.