Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

My HIV Experience As A Married Man - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My HIV Experience As A Married Man (37240 Views)

See My HIV Test Result!! / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
LeeSantos:

Are you even normal at all?
your are a fool. you don't reason don't take my words for it ,take the names , places and things I mentioned to carry out your own research don't be stupid . are you an adult?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Skyview01:

Do how is HIV transmissible, through drinking water or shaking hands. Lol
I have answered your questions in other mentions .
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wannabenz:

You're making sense. I just googled the doctor name and I'm about reading the Washington Post about him and what he did.
excellent, something every thinking adult should do.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by ahnie: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
daddytime:
I tanda here dey wait for this tori with my own green bottle grin
Bros migwo sir.

Abeg shift for me make I follow siddon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by ahnie: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
mAh go bring beer come....how many people want beer?

8 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
BigYash:
Where you for dey purchase this your weed?The thing dey very very strong on you o..
you lack the ability to reason due to too much weed. stop smoking weed so that you can begin to think fine.

8 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by BigYash: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
you lack the ability to reason due to too much weed. stop smoking weed so that you can begin to think fine.
You that can reason, go learn the use of capital letters first.. Okay?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by daddytime(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
ahnie:

Bros migwo sir.

Abeg shift for me make I follow siddon.

Oh my sissa, vre....abeg help me bring my akpe and snuff from under my bed...

5 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by laivwire(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
before you continue your story, I want you to know that you can never ever get any thing like H.I.V through sexual intercourse . the fear mongering propaganda to scare into taking antiviral is what will cause your death. AZT is the real poison. and the test kit for HIV gives a false reading. even curry mulis the inventor of the PCR test admitted this. worry about other STDs , HIV AIDS is not transmisible through sexual imtercourse.
What sort of misinformation is this? Why will you want to intentionally lead people astray.
I know people who have died from complicated AIDS symptoms and whose wives are currently battling with the virus. How else will they have contracted it if not through sexual contact?

A man in question actually died as he refused to use the ART drugs so please

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by ahnie: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
daddytime:

Oh my sissa, vre....abeg help me bring my akpe and snuff from under my bed...
Ok brother....but harmattan dry nau....snuff no go good,make I bring your trailer of ukwuani oilly igbo come too so that we go give that guy wey dey Yan opata.

Lolz.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
BigYash:
You that can reason, go learn the use of capital letters first.. Okay?
is the use of capital letters the topic of discussion here. your an idiot. you should be ashamed of yourself if your above 18.

7 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by BigYash: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
is the use of capital letters the topic of discussion here. your an idiot. you should be ashamed of yourself if your above 18.
You're fo*l .. Wild animal!

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
laivwire:

What sort of misinformation is this? Why will you want to intentionally lead people astray.
I know people who have died from complicated AIDS symptoms and whose wives are currently battling with the virus. How else will they have contracted it if not through sexual contact?

A man in question actually died as he refused to use the ART drugs so please
do you know that doctors follow a paradigm laid out for them to follow of which if they derail from they risk their licence being revoked as in the case of Peter Duisburg. why do you think doctors swear oaths ?. you will believe anything the doctor tell you because you believe he is an expert in that field. I know people who's HIV situation turned negative because they tested for in another country and also a person whom was told by a doctor that he has 8 months to live because he has cancer , it is 3yrs down the line and he is not dead because he decided to take charge of his health and try out alternative medicine. he used canabis oil to reverse his situation of cancer. if he had listened to the doctor to go for chemotherapy he would have been dead by now because chemotherapy gives you more cancer than it cures fact.

if the person died of aids then he must have been living a very unhealthy life style and lack of proper diet.

as for the case of his wife ,I can tell you with all confidence that she has no virus called HIV because 99 percent of every medical expert talking about HIV virus have never seen one not even Robert gallo or Anthony faucci the men who champion the HIV to AIDS theory have seen it. i challenge you to prove me wrong on this.

this is the lie they give to people who's partners have died of immune deficiency so that they can kill you off with the AZT.

do you know that doctors are paid to report HIV cases? this means that most people are falsely labelled positive just to get paid.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by daddytime(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
ahnie:

Ok brother....but harmattan dry nau....snuff no go good,make I bring your trailer of ukwuani oilly igbo come too so that we go give that guy wey dey Yan opata.

Lolz.

Orue...... grin grin
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
BigYash:
You're fo*l .. Wild animal!
mtchww
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by MrEazi223: 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
do you know that doctors follow a paradigm laid out for them to follow of which if they derail from they risk their licence being revoked as in the case of Peter Duisburg. why do you think doctors swear oaths ?. you will believe anything the doctor tell you because you believe he is an expert in that field. I know people who's HIV situation turned negative because they tested for in another country and also a person whom was told by a doctor that he has 8 months to live because he has cancer , it is 3yrs down the line and he is not dead because he decided to take charge of his health and try out alternative medicine. he used canabis oil to reverse his situation of cancer. if he had listened to the doctor to go for chemotherapy he would have been dead by now because chemotherapy gives you more cancer than it cures fact.

if the person died of aids then he must have been living a very unhealthy life style and lack of proper diet.

as for the case of his wife ,I can tell you with all confidence that she has no virus called HIV because 99 percent of every medical expert talking about HIV virus have never seen one not even Robert gallo or Anthony faucci the men who champion the HIV to AIDS theory have seen it. i challenge you to prove me wrong on this.

this is the lie they give to people who's partners have died of immune deficiency so that they can kill you off with the AZT.

do you know that doctors are paid to report HIV cases? this means that most people are falsely labelled positive just to get paid.

This guy is making lots of senses with fact to back up his write up

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by BlackXabbath(m): 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
MrEazi223:

Constructive argument if you ask me.

15 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by fattprince(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
excellent, something every thinking adult should do.
Well I took you serious immediately I started reading this. Because they're coming out little by little with the truth. Like the research that says it there is less than 0.4% possiblity of a man contacting it if he sleeps with an infected woman. Like if the possibility is that low then, well I don't know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by fattprince(m): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
EMILO2STAY:

I just really hope you are safe after reading this. Because this looks like truth this people won't like to be out. Like political or economic secret they kill people for to keep it hidden

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by fattprince(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
do you know that doctors follow a paradigm laid out for them to follow of which if they derail from they risk their licence being revoked as in the case of Peter Duisburg. why do you think doctors swear oaths ?. you will believe anything the doctor tell you because you believe he is an expert in that field. I know people who's HIV situation turned negaall confidence that she has no virus called HIV because 99 percent of every medical expert talking about HIV virus have never seen one not even Robert gallo or Anthony faucci the men who champion the HIV to AIDS theory have seen it. i challenge you to prove me wrong on this.

I just really hope you are safe after reading this. Because this looks like truth this people won't like to be out. Like political or economic secrets they kill people for to keep it hidden

9 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by FamilyAdviser: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
CONTINUATION.... Good evening, I trust you guys had a wonderful day? As for me It was pleasurable with wify and kids

.....So I headed to FMC as I was instructed. The doctor at FMC smiled and assured me that it is not the end of the world that even if I happened to be positive I can still live a healthy life. I was a bit relieved. He now placed me on PEP which is a drug that can help the body tissue to fight and stop HIV from developing at the early stage. The drug only work 48hours after sexual encounter with HIV positive patience and it is to be taken on a timely basis for 28days.

How do I explain to my wife what I was into? She will never trust me for the rest of her life so I thought.

I started taking the drugs as prescribed. After 7days my wife noticed my inactiveness in the other room.

14days on, I haven't touched my beautiful wife. Something I don't ordinarily miss almost every other night...

I have to lie anyway. One thing bad about lie
is that you have to tell another lie to cover your previous lie. I became a liar and a strange man before a lady who has given in all for my sake. No wonder women always believe that no man should be trusted even the nicest of us...... I lied to my wife I am in 40days fasting. I began fasting and praying by emergency to cover my lies properly.

Anyway. 30 days on I tested negative, 90days I tested negative, 6-9 months I tested negative.

But after the initial 40days I began to knack my woman with reckless abandon....

Today I'm negative, but I live with this guilt and will live with it till the day I join my ancestors because somethings are better left unsaid.

May God keep giving me the wisdom to handle my family and remove every temptations that may tear my family apart. Amen!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Blessedchild24(m): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
FamilyAdviser:
CONTINUATION.... Good evening, I trust you guys had a wonderful day? As for me It was pleasurable with wify and kids

.....So I headed to FMC as I was instructed. The doctor at FMC smiled and assured me that it is not the end of the world that even if I happened to be positive I can still live a healthy life. I was a bit relieved. He now placed me on PEP which is a drug that can help the body tissue to fight and stop HIV from developing at the early stage. The drug only work 48hours after sexual encounter with HIV positive patience and it is to be taken on a timely basis for 28days.

How do I explain to my wife what I was into? She will never trust me for the rest of her life so I thought.

I started taking the drugs as prescribed. After 7days my wife noticed my inactiveness in the other room.

14days on, I haven't touched my beautiful wife. Something I don't ordinarily miss almost every other night...

is that you have to tell another lie to cover your previous lie. I became a liar and a strange man before a lady who has given in all for my sake. No wonder women always believe that no man should be trusted even the nicest of us...... I lied to my wife I am in 40days fasting. I began fasting and praying by emergency to cover my lies properly.

Anyway. 30 days on I tested negative, 90days I tested negative, 6-9 months I tested negative.

But after the initial 40days I began to knack my woman with reckless abandon....

Today I'm negative, but I live with this guilt and will live with it till the day I join my ancestors because somethings are better left unsaid.

May God keep giving me the wisdom to handle my family and remove every temptations that may tear my family apart. Amen!
We thank God, pls b faithful to your wife
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Reason Ive Never and can never trust any man. Even the so called Christan" bro cos all they'll end up saying is, no one is above mistakes or blame it on temptation and God help you if they are unlucky and contract the disease from that one single mistake. Your life is gone just like that.

Better to remain single and serve God in good health and with peace of mind.

All men are potential cheats.

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nobody should listen to the guy(Emilo2stay) saying hiv cannot be gotten sexually

On the last days ,iniquity shall abide and the Love of Many will WAX Cold

He is on a mission to push people into sexual excapades and populate the Africans with High Rates of HIV disease

And Note there is a Plot to reduce African population to the bearest minimum

Sexual purity is the Best, but if u cannot ABSTAIN use Condom (E get Why)

Don't listen to him, u don't know what he does before he has sex with ladies, making him immune to the Virus

Don't Follow Him/Her

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by CUMIN: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
FamilyAdviser:

EMILO2STAY is right about his assertions if your conclusion is true.

The lady might not be infected in the first instance.
Your chances of getting it with burst CD is low.

Your mind played a heavy trick on you.

10 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by ahnie: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
daddytime:

Orue...... grin grin
grin cheesy grin
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by arthurwillia(m): 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
before you continue your story, I want you to know that you can never ever get any thing like H.I.V through sexual intercourse . the fear mongering propaganda to scare into taking antiviral is what will cause your death. AZT is the real poison. and the test kit for HIV gives a false reading. even curry mulis the inventor of the PCR test admitted this. worry about other STDs , HIV AIDS is not transmisible through sexual imtercourse.

Na this Kind People and That prophetess for ig suppose be family member. Ozuo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by soundOsonic: 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
What that guy said about HIV cannot be transferred through sex is right. I can't believe I am saying this but that's just it.
According to CDC (centre for Disease Control)

Type of exposure Risk per 10,000 exposures (percentage)
Sexual activity
Receptive Anal Intercourse 1.38%
Insertive Anal Intercourse 0.11%
Receptive Penile-Vaginal Intercourse 0.08%
Insertive Penile-Vaginal Intercourse 0.04%
Receptive Oral Intercourse LOW
Insertive Oral Intercourse LOW

Surprisedly this isn't a joke but real. What is been advertised on T.V is a way to sell Their Antiviral drugs, infact that drugs will only bring down your immunity.
Make research instead of making noise.

And besides the HIV test does not infact detect the virus. But rather it detect antibodies to HIV(human immunodeficiency Virus).

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by moststylish(m): 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
LeeSantos:

Are you even normal at all?
read,your stubborn head will not. Non you are acting like a fool

6 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
Crimpsy:
Nobody should listen to the guy(Emilo2stay) saying hiv cannot be gotten sexually

On the last days ,iniquity shall abide and the Love of Many will WAX Cold

He is on a mission to push people into sexual excapades and populate the Africans with High Rates of HIV disease

And Note there is a Plot to reduce African population to the bearest minimum

Sexual purity is the Best, but if u cannot ABSTAIN use Condom (E get Why)

Don't listen to him, u don't know what he does before he has sex with ladies, making him immune to the Virus

Don't Follow Him/Her
I am not encouraging sexual immorality , there are other STDs one can contract through sex so I encourage safe sex or abstainnance . i am only freeing people from the bondage of lies and also from the clutches of death because that antireteoviral drug is a well known poison that terminates the immune system and causes you to waste away and die. a drug that was withdrawn from the pharmacies and hospitals because it was too toxic for use to treat cancer but later brought back as a treatment drug for HIV. a drug worse than cancer .the medical industry does not exist because they care about the sick but because it is a trillion dollar industry that spins money for the men who run it.

do you know that chemotherapy was developed on false assumption that viruses cause cancer but when they discovered that viruses does not cause cancer they did not stop the use of chemotherapy because it spins money for the medical industries and the cancer patient die 99℅ of the time if they undergo chemotherapy. example former NAFDAC DG oby ezekwesily, Chadwick bossman the black panther actor, sound sultan. today having cancer and doing chemotherapy is a death sentence just like havingHIV is a death sentence do you know why ? because the treatment for this illnesses are the true cause of death and not the illness itself.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by muheeb01(m): 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
HIV isn't a death sentence tho if you cure it traditionally on time...
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Hathor5(f): 12:06am On Dec 24, 2021
MrEazi223:

Which facts? Do you know the meaning of fact?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p / What Are The Benefits Of Eggovin / Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.