Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

My HIV Experience As A Married Man - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My HIV Experience As A Married Man (37234 Views)

See My HIV Test Result!! / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by phemmyfour: 12:07am On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:
Reason Ive Never and can never trust any man. Even the so called Christan" bro cos all they'll end up saying is, no one is above mistakes or blame it on temptation and God help you if they are unlucky and contract the disease from that one single mistake. Your life is gone just like that.

Better to remain single and serve God in good health and with peace of mind.

All men are potential cheats.
Are men cheating with men or other women? Women cheat too and called it revenge

3 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by DenreleDave(m): 3:57am On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:
Reason Ive Never and can never trust any man. Even the so called Christan" bro cos all they'll end up saying is, no one is above mistakes or blame it on temptation and God help you if they are unlucky and contract the disease from that one single mistake. Your life is gone just like that.

Better to remain single and serve God in good health and with peace of mind.

All men and women are potential cheats.

Marry mi.. I wunt be a cheat
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by DenreleDave(m): 3:59am On Dec 24, 2021
arthurwillia:

Na this Kind People and That prophetess for ig suppose be family member. Ozuo

Next time, try have sense to speak politely.... Most of u Nigerians jsut speak senselessly without any fact... Sumone said somtin with fact, u don't av any sensible tin to say Dan to start insulting him

7 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 24, 2021
DenreleDave:

Next time, try have sense to speak politely.... Most of u Nigerians jsut speak senselessly without any fact... Sumone said somtin with fact, u don't av any sensible tin to say Dan to start insulting him

Where did he insult him. You are the one insulting up-an- dan.

The typical Nigerian.!

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:20am On Dec 24, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
do you know that doctors follow a paradigm laid out for them to follow of which if they derail from they risk their licence being revoked as in the case of Peter Duisburg. why do you think doctors swear oaths ?. you will believe anything the doctor tell you because you believe he is an expert in that field. I know people who's HIV situation turned negative because they tested for in another country and also a person whom was told by a doctor that he has 8 months to live because he has cancer , it is 3yrs down the line and he is not dead because he decided to take charge of his health and try out alternative medicine. he used canabis oil to reverse his situation of cancer. if he had listened to the doctor to go for chemotherapy he would have been dead by now because chemotherapy gives you more cancer than it cures fact.

if the person died of aids then he must have been living a very unhealthy life style and lack of proper diet.

as for the case of his wife ,I can tell you with all confidence that she has no virus called HIV because 99 percent of every medical expert talking about HIV virus have never seen one not even Robert gallo or Anthony faucci the men who champion the HIV to AIDS theory have seen it. i challenge you to prove me wrong on this.

this is the lie they give to people who's partners have died of immune deficiency so that they can kill you off with the AZT.

do you know that doctors are paid to report HIV cases? this means that most people are falsely labelled positive just to get paid.

What's this idiot saying??
Please, stop this criminal misinformation you're spreading. I don't know why we have so many people like you in Nigeria.

You are not a medical professional and don't really understand anything about this topic you're busy spewing trash on.
Haven't you ever come across HIV positive patients who died from complications of their disease without having the opportunity to take the antiretroviral medications? What then killed such group of people, since you ignorantly believe it's the medications that are responsible for the immunodeficiency.
I just wish you would, sooner or later, come in contact with that virus, so that this stupid mentality would be wiped off from your brain.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Herbephe1(m): 5:47am On Dec 24, 2021
hmmmm
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by DenreleDave(m): 7:01am On Dec 24, 2021
Skyview01:

Where did he insult him. You are the one insulting up-an- dan.

The typical Nigerian.!

So what does ozuo means?

Ignorance will nt worry u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by DenreleDave(m): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

Please, stop this criminal misinformation you're spreading. I don't know why we have so many people like you in Nigeria.

You are not a medical professional and don't really understand anything about this topic you're busy spewing trash on.
Haven't you ever come across HIV positive patients who died from complications of their disease without having the opportunity to take the antiretroviral medications? What then killed such group of people, since you ignorantly believe it's the medications that are responsible for the immunodeficiency.
I just wish you would, sooner or later, come in contact with that virus, so that this stupid mentality would be wiped off from your brain.
u r nt God... Counter him with facts not insult

Skyview01, you see ur people... They only counter with insults... I don't blame you people sha, na Naija way be Dt

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by UjuJoan2: 7:16am On Dec 24, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
I am not encouraging sexual immorality , there are other STDs one can contract through sex so I encourage safe sex or abstainnance . i am only freeing people from the bondage of lies and also from the clutches of death because that antireteoviral drug is a well known poison that terminates the immune system and causes you to waste away and die. a drug that was withdrawn from the pharmacies and hospitals because it was too toxic for use to treat cancer but later brought back as a treatment drug for HIV. a drug worse than cancer .the medical industry does not exist because they care about the sick but because it is a trillion dollar industry that spins money for the men who run it.

do you know that chemotherapy was developed on false assumption that viruses cause cancer but when they discovered that viruses does not cause cancer they did not stop the use of chemotherapy because it spins money for the medical industries and the cancer patient die 99℅ of the time if they undergo chemotherapy. example former NAFDAC DG oby ezekwesily, Chadwick bossman the black panther actor, sound sultan. today having cancer and doing chemotherapy is a death sentence just like havingHIV is a death sentence do you know why ? because the treatment for this illnesses are the true cause of death and not the illness itself.

The former NAFDAC DG was Dora Akunyili, Oby Ezekwesili is still very much alive.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by ojkalito(m): 7:50am On Dec 24, 2021
Crimpsy:
Nobody should listen to the guy(Emilo2stay) saying hiv cannot be gotten sexually

On the last days ,iniquity shall abide and the Love of Many will WAX Cold

He is on a mission to push people into sexual excapades and populate the Africans with High Rates of HIV disease

And Note there is a Plot to reduce African population to the bearest minimum

Sexual purity is the Best, but if u cannot ABSTAIN use Condom (E get Why)

Don't listen to him, u don't know what he does before he has sex with ladies, making him immune to the Virus

Don't Follow Him/Her
Too late we are already listening....... Apply reasoning here and stop telling people who to listen to or not

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Styluss: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
before you continue your story, I want you to know that you can never ever get any thing like H.I.V through sexual intercourse . the fear mongering propaganda to scare into taking antiviral is what will cause your death. AZT is the real poison. and the test kit for HIV gives a false reading. even curry mulis the inventor of the PCR test admitted this. worry about other STDs , HIV AIDS is not transmisible through sexual imtercourse.
haaha

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Jazzman01: 9:02am On Dec 24, 2021
[s]
EMILO2STAY:
do you know that doctors follow a paradigm laid out for them to follow of which if they derail from they risk their licence being revoked as in the case of Peter Duisburg. why do you think doctors swear oaths ?. you will believe anything the doctor tell you because you believe he is an expert in that field. I know people who's HIV situation turned negative because they tested for in another country and also a person whom was told by a doctor that he has 8 months to live because he has cancer , it is 3yrs down the line and he is not dead because he decided to take charge of his health and try out alternative medicine. he used canabis oil to reverse his situation of cancer. if he had listened to the doctor to go for chemotherapy he would have been dead by now because chemotherapy gives you more cancer than it cures fact.

if the person died of aids then he must have been living a very unhealthy life style and lack of proper diet.

as for the case of his wife ,I can tell you with all confidence that she has no virus called HIV because 99 percent of every medical expert talking about HIV virus have never seen one not even Robert gallo or Anthony faucci the men who champion the HIV to AIDS theory have seen it. i challenge you to prove me wrong on this.

this is the lie they give to people who's partners have died of immune deficiency so that they can kill you off with the AZT.

do you know that doctors are paid to report HIV cases? this means that most people are falsely labelled positive just to get paid.
[/s]

99% of every medical expert talking about HIV virus have never seen one not even Robert gallo or Anthony faucci

Guy, what did you smoke this morning?

How old were you in the late 90s and early 2000s when they used to show graphic pictures and videos of HIV/AIDS patients on Television. Maybe you were still a kid then, because these days they don't show them anymore for privacy reasons.

Even if you were not opportuned to see them on TV, have you not seen one in your area before? I remember one of my school teachers in the year 1999 or thereabout that died from the dreaded disease. A once robust and physicaly fit man that gradually became gaunt and skinny before passing away.

Bro, HIV/AIDS is as real as death it self. Forget the numerous propagandas flying around.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by emmanueloti65: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2021
UjuJoan2:

The former NAFDAC DG was Dora Akunyili, Oby Ezekwesili is still very much alive.
yes you are correct. that was a mistake from my part. my other account has been banned. nairaland and other media outlet are also part of the problem.

7 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by emmanueloti65: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2021
Jazzman01:
[s][/s]

Guy, what did you smoke this morning?

How old were you during the late 90s and early 2000s when they used to show graphic pictures and videos of HIV/AIDS patients on Television. Maybe you were still a kid then, because these days they don't show them anymore for privacy reasons.

Even if you were not opportuned to see them on TV, have you not seen one in your area before? I remember one of my school teachers in the year 1999 or thereabout that died from the dreaded disease. A once robust and physicaly fit man that gradually became gaunt and skinny before passing away.

Bro, HIV/AIDS is as real as death it self. Forget the numerous propagandas flying around.
you can't read properly. immune deficiency is not caused by a virus neither is it transmisible through sexual intercourse.
drug abuse ,lack of proper diet , eating unhealthy foods laden with chemicals put too much toxins into the body which your white blood cell fight off all the time . the immune system act like a suicide bomber, in the sense that they die while also fighting of toxins from the body.

all pharmaceutical drugs are immune suppressants because they are laden with too much chemical that you immune system try to fight off all the time. so you see why drug abuse contribute to bringing down you immunity plus lack of proper diet and nutrition that also contribute to wiping of toxins from your body.

it is only a matter of time before those who abuse drug have a total collapse of their immune system thus allowing an invasion of several illnesses into their body and then they will say you have contracted aids when in actually fact you developed it.

the illnesses they call aids has been know since 1950s. if you want to create an epidemic or a pandemic all you have to do is to group a couple of old diseases in one group and give it a new name . the medical industry is fraudulent.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by emmanueloti65: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

I don't need to be. the medical professional themselves have come out to debunk the HIV to AIDS theory. medical professionals like Elena papedopolis a laboratory scientist, curry mullis the the inventor of the aids test, steffan Lanka a biologist, dr Robert willner who injected himself with the blood of aids patients ,dr tc fry etc. so read up, the facts I present are not even mine they are from the medical professionals themselves.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by LeeSantos(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2021
moststylish:
read,your stubborn head will not. Non you are acting like a fool
What's this one even saying.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 24, 2021
This is the truth; HIV scam is a depopulation policy of Caucasians, the treatment if continued would eventually knock out your immune system which kills.
The virus has never been proven to actually exist .

Any illness where the white man seem more concern for Africans' health than his own , should be a red flag.

Those of us who live in WHlTE MAN'S land know people are discouraged from getting tested unless you are black or undesirable (black, gay men, injecting drug addicts or prostitutes) . But WHO and NGOs are pushing everyone in black countries to "know your status and get tested".

When Ebola came out I already knew it was a scam aimed at Africa , now their latest is COVID but Africa depopulation is the real objective .
They are dragging covid scam out worldwide to make it seem it is not aimed at our depopulation, but the "vaccines" they give us would differ from their own.
EMILO2STAY:
this is the family section of nairaland where you have more serious and matured minded people commenting. I will not say what I said if the info I am giving out is wrong, I am dead serious.

my purpose in life is to free humanity of the bondage of lies we have been fed. HIV was discovered in the 80s ,till date they say there is no cure but corona virus already has a vaccine? if HIV was contracted through sexual intercourse , more than 50℅ of every body today will have the virus. e

do you know that curry mulis the inventor of the aids test said that his test kit is not a diagnostic for HIV? this fact is also confirm by the fact that HIV positivity varies from country to country. meaning that a positive HIV in Nigeria can be negative in America. I have seen this happen. the purpose for this is to give you the ARV which is what actually kills you and that is why it is given out freely.

so many people who test positive for HIV do not have HIV this is a fact.

what actually kills you is the ARV you are given to treat aids. that ARV contain azidothymidine or zodovudine. which was actually a chemotherapeutic drug for treating cancer in the 60s but it killed off every patient it was used to treat and so the drug was taken off the shelves bit was brought back in the 80s as a drug for treating HIV.

initially it was killing of patient treated with it but the dosage was later cut down so that it will take longer for it to kill off anybody using it to treat HIV.

dr Robert willner proved that no one can get HIV through sexual intercourse by injecting himself with the blood of people with aids severally and yet his HIV test result always came out negative.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
before you continue your story, I want you to know that you can never ever get any thing like H.I.V through sexual intercourse . the fear mongering propaganda to scare into taking antiviral is what will cause your death. AZT is the real poison. and the test kit for HIV gives a false reading. even curry mulis the inventor of the PCR test admitted this. worry about other STDs , HIV AIDS is not transmisible through sexual imtercourse.

I appreciate you, brother, for this unblemished truth.

Oyinbo people love me so much that they couldn’t teach my ancestors how to build Airplanes, Rockets, Fighter Jets, Nuclear Weapons & Wealth that would have guaranteed my freedom, peace & security but they were eager & excited giving us Antiretroviral Drugs, Cancer-induced G.M.Os, Ebola, COVID-19 Vaxx.

Bill Gates says he loves me & cares so much about me by encouraging me to buy his GMO’s seedlings for my farming and also get the booster-shots of his own brand of the COVID-19 Vaxx; but this bastard can not give me $20Billion from his ill-gotten wealth just to demonstrate his genuine love to me. grin

My simple prayer is that, my Heavenly Father “Sango Olukoso Ayara Ina Akata Yeriyeri Ina Loju Ina Lenu” shall obliterate & annihilate every globalist bastard poisoning & killing my people for their selfish gains including all the “Gehazis” (willing tools) amongst my people who are enabling & working in cahoots with these white bastards.

I’m telling you - “The Doctors and the Globalists are definitely working together”. grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
GenBuhari:
This is the truth it is a HIV scam is a depopulation policy of caucasians, the treatment if continued would eventually knock out you immune system which kills.
The virus has never been proven to actually exist .

Any illness where the white man seem more concern for Africans' health than his own , should be a red flag.
Those of us who live in WHlTE MAN'S land know people are discouraged from getting tested unless you are black or undesirable (black, gay man, injecting hard drug addict or prostitute) . But WHO and NGOs are pushing everyone in black countries to "know your status and get tested".

When Ebola came out I already knew it was a scam aimed at Africa , now their latest is COVID but Africa depopulation is the real objective . They are dragging covid scam out worldwide to make it seem it is not aimed at our depopulation, but the "vaccines" they give us would differ from their own.
you are absolutely right . in this covid scamdemic blacks are targeted as guinea pigs for the covid vax the same reason why the fact of HIV's origin originating from new York was changed into the theoretical origin of HIV coming from Africans who ate monkeys. till today no monkey in Africa have been discovered to have the HIV virus. in America HIV virtually is non existent in women. because their target is the men , but here in Africa it affects both men and women equally because their target is the entire black populace . this is the reason the ARV poison is given out freely in Africa.

10 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
you are absolutely right . in this covid scamdemic blacks are targeted as guinea pigs for the covid vax the same reason why the fact of HIV's origin originating from new York was changed into the theoretical origin of HIV coming from Africans who ate monkeys. till today no monkey in Africa have been discovered to have the HIV virus. in America HIV virtually is non existent in women. because their target is the men , but here in Africa it affects both men and women equally because their target is the entire black populace . this is the reason the ARV poison is given out freely in Africa.

Bravo brother
I have followed you
I seem to be learning more from you day by day

10 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by daddytime(m): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
ahnie:

grin cheesy grin

WhatsApp me your aza
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by ahnie: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
daddytime:

WhatsApp me your aza
Ose pls be serious now...tell me you're not joking pls.

Me ri gwe!
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by daddytime(m): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
ahnie:

Ose pls be serious now...should I?

Sure...
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by ahnie: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
daddytime:

Sure...
Yaaaay I just did....pls if ve seen it,tell me so I can tAke it down.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by daddytime(m): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
ahnie:

Yaaaay I just did....pls if ve seen it,tell me so I can tAke it down.

I never see am oh. Send am to me by WhatsApp through the number on my signature.

All the bank apps network fey mad right now...will do it as soon as it's stable..
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Saintinoo(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
soundOsonic:
What that guy said about HIV cannot be transferred through sex is right. I can't believe I am saying this but that's just it.
According to CDC (centre for Disease Control)

Type of exposure Risk per 10,000 exposures (percentage)
Sexual activity
Receptive Anal Intercourse 1.38%
Insertive Anal Intercourse 0.11%
Receptive Penile-Vaginal Intercourse 0.08%
Insertive Penile-Vaginal Intercourse 0.04%
Receptive Oral Intercourse LOW
Insertive Oral Intercourse LOW

Surprisedly this isn't a joke but real. What is been advertised on T.V is a way to sell Their Antiviral drugs, infact that drugs will only bring down your immunity.
Make research instead of making noise.

And besides the HIV test does not infact detect the virus. But rather it detect antibodies to HIV(human immunodeficiency Virus).
We don hear, kindly go and have raw sex with a HIV infected lady.
Come here after three months and tell us your status.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by general111(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
soundOsonic:
What that guy said about HIV cannot be transferred through sex is right. I can't believe I am saying this but that's just it.
According to CDC (centre for Disease Control)

Type of exposure Risk per 10,000 exposures (percentage)
Sexual activity
Receptive Anal Intercourse 1.38%
Insertive Anal Intercourse 0.11%
Receptive Penile-Vaginal Intercourse 0.08%
Insertive Penile-Vaginal Intercourse 0.04%
Receptive Oral Intercourse LOW
Insertive Oral Intercourse LOW

Surprisedly this isn't a joke but real. What is been advertised on T.V is a way to sell Their Antiviral drugs, infact that drugs will only bring down your immunity.
Make research instead of making noise.

And besides the HIV test does not infact detect the virus. But rather it detect antibodies to HIV(human immunodeficiency Virus).
i made some research and found this to be true..
It is quite shocking sha

10 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Saintinoo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
I am not encouraging sexual immorality , there are other STDs one can contract through sex so I encourage safe sex or abstainnance . i am only freeing people from the bondage of lies and also from the clutches of death because that antireteoviral drug is a well known poison that terminates the immune system and causes you to waste away and die. a drug that was withdrawn from the pharmacies and hospitals because it was too toxic for use to treat cancer but later brought back as a treatment drug for HIV. a drug worse than cancer .the medical industry does not exist because they care about the sick but because it is a trillion dollar industry that spins money for the men who run it.

do you know that chemotherapy was developed on false assumption that viruses cause cancer but when they discovered that viruses does not cause cancer they did not stop the use of chemotherapy because it spins money for the medical industries and the cancer patient die 99℅ of the time if they undergo chemotherapy. example former NAFDAC DG oby ezekwesily, Chadwick bossman the black panther actor, sound sultan. today having cancer and doing chemotherapy is a death sentence just like havingHIV is a death sentence do you know why ? because the treatment for this illnesses are the true cause of death and not the illness itself.
Oga I am not doubting you that the pharmaceutical industries are making big money from all these viruses, but how then HIV transmitted other than through sex, you have not really answered that.

You are saying through weak immune system, we all know that a strong immune system fights viruses, so how many people have strong immune system, so are you telling me that if I have unprotected sex with a HIV infected lady, I am safe?

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Adetola456(f): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Nat404: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
FamilyAdviser:
Hello Nairalanders, I want to share with you my experience in marriage so far without any iota of lies. Everything I shared here is non-fictional. Family and life itself is like a drama, everyday with a new chapter.

In life, we do make some costly mistakes and then repeated it before learning in a hardway.

One day, I traveled to my village for a building construction, I ran across an old friend who is an engineer. After exchanging pleasantries, he promised to assist me with the project for a little token compared to what I was charged. That evening he took me out to a classic hotel and bar with beautiful runz girls.

At first I never thought of doing any silly things there, my intent was to drink and drive home with my friend.

I was on my second green bottle when a beautiful fair lady approached me and demand I give her some attention, her beauty was charming though, my friend whispered to me to give her some minutes and he excused us.

How may I help you? I replied softly, the lady became intensed by my question. I smiled at her and asked her to seat down, she sat we engaged in some sort of discussions and I asked her what prompted her into doing what she is doing (ASHAWO), she said condition.

That evening we exchanged contact, I was so tipsy and my friend not knowledgeable about driving, I decided to lodge in the hotel.

Around 10pm I called the lady and she came to my room, by this time I already developed some sensational feelings let's say "Lust".

I asked her to massage me, and she demaned for 10k I paid her. On the process of massaging I became so Hot and asked her to give me a Mouth Gig well she declined that with reasons best known to her. We now decided to engage in s.ex. This was the beginning of my sorrow.

I was on active duty with the lady when my condom burst open and entered her private part. What I have I done? A moment of pleasure became a thing of sorrow. How do I face my wife? What if the lady is infected? I cursed that day I met my friend..................

I became inquisitive about the Lady 's HIV status it was at this point she told me she is legally married that she is not infected. Oh my goodness? Did I just committed a double sin? Bleeping married woman? Immediately I became a shadow of my own self, I was literally like a walking corpse.

That night I gave her extra money to take care of her Heath, then the next day I wasn't convince about her telling me she is HIV negative. I called her she refused picking up my calls. I sent her text that I will pay her 50k for her to follow me to test her status. She declined, then I concluded she is POSITIVE.

I rushed down to a top hospital and explained what transpired, the doctor instruct me to rush to Federal medical center because they are more knowledgeable when it comes to HIV issues because of WHO and intergovernmental support.....

TO BE CONTINUED LATER THIS EVENING.

Please don't Judge me, we all are products of sin and mistakes........ Thank you!

OP, you aren't smart here. You ought to have used double condom. This is what I tell my friends. Always use two condoms at the same time.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Eggovin / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p / Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.