Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend (5302 Views)

Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Mercury12(m): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
You left out the juicy details of how you caught her in Kaduna akwa ibom and how u got the rest of dem evidences?
For this offense I won't comment

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by kelechi50: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
And Op have not given her mother 20k for the past 3 months for upkeep , but olosho is collecting 60k for upkeep.
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Tejumola856: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
No be your girlfriend be this ? undecided kiss

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by FahBuLous: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
To knock ur mumu head de hungry me...

So guys like this still dey...

SIMPs will be ashamed of you...

angry angry angry

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by FahBuLous: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
TheGidRedPiller

Please come and preach sense to this used man...

angry angry

The thing just de pain me seriously...

Infact, Op you are a big bl00dy f00l... angry angry
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
FahBuLous:
TheGidRedPiller

Please come and preach sense to this used man...

angry angry

The thing just de pain me seriously...

Infact, Op you are a big bl00dy f00l... angry angry
Hey @MagnificentGun, i totally understand how you would be feeling right now, we have all been through the same, or even worse, pls no matter what happens, do not let this anger consume you, you might end up like me and believe me when i tell you that its not a good place to be.

If you are not already into the redpill, i suggest that you do now but make sure that you are mentally calm before you do so, pick your pieces up and mount the floor cause you are a KING!

I don't know about the rest but i got your back, you must be really angry and frustrated right now, i totally understand how you feel(That is if your story here is true). Understand that the lady that just did this to you was never worth it even from the start and all this is just playing out for your good.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by magnificentgun: 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
Yohans:
When you forgave and accepted her the first time she cheated on you then what were you expecting for her to stay faithful to you, mumu Op you should have dumped her cos it is never advisable for one to give a cheat a second chance .
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by obinoral1179(m): 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
magnificentgun:
Guys, please,I need courage and encouragement not to take my life.
I just discovered that my girlfriend whom I have loved so much and given all to make comfortable has been cheating on me.
This is a girl a I got a loan of #600k for with interest to pay her house rent and I give upkeep money of #60k monthly from business earnings.
Though we were in Abuja together until I left to work in Delta state.
Just discovered that in the last 4 months,she has travelled to Lagos,Kaduna and Akwa Ibom to sleep with men just to get money to show off like some of her friends do.
She cheated one sometime last year and I forgave her and unlike many guys I have been faithful to her even when I have the opportunities to cheat.
I confronted her with evidences and she admitted.
I am devastated and depressed.
Please,I need encouragement as I can't explain how I feel at the moment.
I need to know why you took 600k loan for a gf not wife and the worst part it was use to foot rented apartment.... You are not serious yet..
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
odinson1:
When we tell you Naive men to Leave women and relationships alone,and Focus on yourselves,you won't listen. You'll tell us and your sorry selves that love is a beautiful thing. Well guess what, women don't "love", they are incapable of reciprocating true Romantic love.

They can show you honor and respect in a relationship but they WILL EVER NEVER love you. Every tangible sacrifice ever that has ever been done in relationships,has always come from men. Why? Because women go into relationships with their Brains intact. They know what they are getting into,and they have in mind their sole purpose which is to Milk You dry of your Hard earned resources,and when they are through with you, they will throw you out into the streets so they can continue to look for another unfortunate Simp to Milk dry. And don't even get me started with marriage.
The Husband slaves his Life away at work to provide for his wife and children,while the Ungrateful Human-elephant sits at home,eating and watching tv all day, everyday. When the man his tired out at old age,The son takes over and showers all care and attention on her,while mostly neglecting the Father.

The bottom line is this,women are Like Black holes. And what does a black hole do? It Takes and takes until there is nothing more to take.

You learnt the Hard way and i hope you have truly learnt your lesson and won't do for a woman what she wouldn't do for you.

To add this point... Women don't love, they submit. Their love is only for their children. It's the man's role to love and women to submit.

A woman can chose to submit to you and no one else or she can submit to anyman that she deems worthy. But you see, even the women don't even know that it is submission and not love. That's why a girl who is deeply in love with you can submit to another man, cos she deems him worthy.

Know this and know PEACE.

You see, some say love at first sight but in reality, the man fell in love and the woman deemed him worthy of her submission. Even when it's not love at first sight, or a case of hit and run, either the man cajoles the women to submit to him or the woman seduces the man to love her. Shikinah!!.

Men love, while women submit!!...

For a divorce case, the woman no longer finds the man worthy of her submission and the man no longer finds her lovable.

So even if your wife loves you and sees a fine boy, richer guy, or body with bicepts she may submit if she deems them worthy - no such thing as discipline here or fighting temptation. The key is if she deems them worthy!!.

Same thing goes for men - A man that falls to chase a lady for sex or can not hold when seduced, loves the lady's ass, breast, the beauty, curves, height, lips, face, swaga, legs, size, etc. No man sleeps with a lady without loving something on her, in her or about her.

This write up maybe always true, often true, not true, partly true, entirely true depending on the circumstances of the individuals involved. But it's expecially for the sanity of your mind. Nobody is perfect!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Truvelisback(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
What u need now is sense. After reading those things u posted up there, honestly speaking, if i were ur father, i would have slapped u.
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Aguilar(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
You collect loan because of woman. Which kind mumu you be. Abi dem never tell you say you be mumu.
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by TONERO500(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
SmellySperm:
Lols...you need encouragement to do what oga?
Ntoooor! We told you but never listened.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by abobbi: 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
nedugroup:

To add this point... Women don't love, they submit. Their love is only for their children. It's the man's role to love and women to submit.

A woman can chose to submit to you and no one else or she can submit to anyman that she deems worthy. But you see, even the women don't even know that it is submission and not love. That's why a girl who is deeply in love with you can submit to another man, cos she deems him worthy.

Know this and know PEACE.

You see, some say love at first sight but in reality, the man fell in love and the woman deemed him worthy of her submission. Even when it's not love at first sight, or a case of hit and run, either the man cajoles the women to submit to him or the woman seduces the man to love her. Shikinah!!.

Men love, while women submit!!...

For a divorce case, the woman no longer finds the man worthy of her submission and the man no longer finds her lovable.

So even if your wife loves you and sees a fine boy, richer guy, or body with bicepts she may submit if she deems them worthy - no such thing as discipline here or fighting temptation. The key is if she deems them worthy!!.

Same thing goes for men - A man that falls to chase a lady for sex or can not hold when seduced, loves the lady's ass, breast, the beauty, curves, height, lips, face, swaga, legs, size, etc. No man sleeps with a lady without loving something on her, in her or about her.

This write up maybe always true, often true, not true, partly true, entirely true depending on the circumstances of the individuals involved. But it's expecially for the sanity of your mind. Nobody is perfect!!

So on point... Please do you run a relationship group or something...? I need this type of energy, awareness and emotional intelligence to arm myself always. Like I'm dead serious. You're spitting fire here! Ionno how this thing works here but might wanna drop my number though cuz you kinda possess rare p. Astounding sh*t! smiley
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by ashawopikin(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
magnificentgun:
I just discovered that my girlfriend whom I have loved so much and given all to make comfortable has been cheating on me..
what are u waiting for? Shebi u wan die because of woman, kill yourself, and I will make sure I look for her and fu¢k the living daylight out of her while u rot in your grave, ode mumu, encouragement kill u there

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by ashawopikin(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Angrygoat:
600k too much,mugu.i have never really felt a loss,my ex bich ,we banged like around October,I banged and banged and banged her till I forced my cum. She did she wants to marry me and have my baby,but I know she wa abt to cum then. Bich. A whole 600k. N u dey show say e plenty n,and u come dey do like mugu,dey loyal. Oponu. Hahhhhahahahaha
na this kind of people no fit five their mama reach 10k, e dey give woman 600k
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by ashawopikin(m): 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Hey @MagnificentGun, i totally understand how you would be feeling right now, we have all been through the same, or even worse, pls no matter what happens, do not let this anger consume you, you might end up like me and believe me when i tell you that its not a good place to be.

If you are not already into the redpill, i suggest that you do now but make sure that you are mentally calm before you do so, pick your pieces up and mount the floor cause you are a KING!

I don't know about the rest but i got your back, you must be really angry and frustrated right now, i totally understand how you feel(That is if your story here is true). Understand that the lady that just did this to you was never worth it even from the start and all this is just playing out for your good.
unbelievable

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Daxyd4realzy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
The mistake you made is accepting her back the first time she cheated on you. She will keep doing it, I learnt this the hard way too.

magnificentgun:
I just discovered that my girlfriend whom I have loved so much and given all to make comfortable has been cheating on me.
This is a girl a I got a loan of #600k for with interest to pay her house rent and I give upkeep money of #60k monthly from business earnings.
Just discovered that in the last 4 months,she has travelled to Lagos,Kaduna and Akwa Ibom to sleep with men just to get money to show off like some of her friends do.
She cheated one sometime last year and I forgave her and unlike many guys I have been faithful to her even when I have the opportunities to cheat.
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by magnificentgun: 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Daxyd4realzy:

The mistake you made is accepting her back the first time she cheated on you. She will keep doing it, I learnt this the hard way too.
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
Make them remove sniper and rope from this guy environment. I no wan hear anything suicide. angry
Don't worry my gee, u just got served breakfast. No make dem serve u lunch and dinner o. angry

Be wise. angry

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by magnificentgun: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Make them remove sniper and rope from this guy environment. I no wan hear anything suicide. angry
Don't worry my gee, u just got served breakfast. No make dem serve u lunch and dinner o. angry

Be wise. angry
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by henrixx(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
damn! these days there seem to be more weak men and more masculine women. men crying more these days

it's finished.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Lordedifice1: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
You need encouragement to continue living with a serial cheat
My friend will you move on
I don't why you people will see red light and you still think its green
Sometimes you need to go to a psychiatric hospital so that they can examine or evaluate your mental psychosis
Because from your write-ups you don't know what you are doing.
Once a cheat is forever a cheat
Dont settle for mediocrity level
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Lamasta(m): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
OP abeg come my tell you something

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Lamanii22(f): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Take your life over a woman? And then she'd bring another guy along to your funeral? C'mon not everything requires suicide....
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by FahBuLous: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Thank you very much for talking sense into his head...
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by phemmyfour: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
magnificentgun:
Red flags there
She became too comfortable, stop treating gf like a wife and putting them on monthly allowance.
You over pampered her, that's not how to keep a woman. A runs girl will always be a runs girl, she is a bad investment. Quit now and count your losses. Don't kill yourself, there is more to life than girls matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Sammy101111(m): 5:05am On Dec 24, 2021
Bro i know you feel sweet toto they deceive lol
Just move on a hoe will always be a hoe
That is her life style even if you buy her benz build house for her she loves beeping dicks she will still go back so let her go invest on your self keep your money
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 24, 2021
E get why i dislike Abuja babe e just get why.........600k for house rent hmmm, I'll even encourage her to continue cheating because she must pay me my money must o.
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by ruggedtimi(m): 6:49am On Dec 24, 2021
When u for dey collect one mouth and pay her off...by now you for dey sleep well
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by magnificentgun: 7:18am On Dec 24, 2021
Sammy101111:
Bro i know you feel sweet toto they deceive lol
Just move on a hoe will always be a hoe
That is her life style even if you buy her benz build house for her she loves beeping dicks she will still go back so let her go invest on your self keep your money
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Yohans(m): 8:13am On Dec 24, 2021
magnificentgun:
Do you want something?
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by MarrisManah(m): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2021
The best thing na to kill yourself before your son go take after you...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! / For A Million Dollar / Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.