Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend (5313 Views)

Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2021
I stopped carrying woman matter for since my uni days when guy came back from holiday with bunch of plantains voom straight to the gals room nothing even one was given to me person way dey chop for my room o what can I do was only washing them in HD. Some days leta same guy came to me complaining how the babe humiliate him at first it started with the babe not willing to pick his call. Out of curiosity my guy match down to female hostel, while outside he rang the babe again no response while voices was heard from outside. He managed to enter the room chai e no funny o shocked babe was frying his plantain for another nigga sitting comfortable on her bed grin wetin my guy fit do? My ppl nothing rather than match hostel to nurse his pain in all these the gal in quote felt no remorse undecided....

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by candygist: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2021
odinson1:
When we tell you Naive men to Leave women and relationships alone,and Focus on yourselves,you won't listen. You'll tell us and your sorry selves that love is a beautiful thing. Well guess what, women don't "love", they are incapable of reciprocating true Romantic love.

They can show you honor and respect in a relationship but they WILL EVER NEVER love you. Every tangible sacrifice ever that has ever been done in relationships,has always come from men. Why? Because women go into relationships with their Brains intact. They know what they are getting into,and they have in mind their sole purpose which is to Milk You dry of your Hard earned resources,and when they are through with you, they will throw you out into the streets so they can continue to look for another unfortunate Simp to Milk dry. And don't even get me started with marriage.
The Husband slaves his Life away at work to provide for his wife and children,while the Ungrateful Human-elephant sits at home,eating and watching tv all day, everyday. When the man his tired out at old age,The son takes over and showers all care and attention on her,while mostly neglecting the Father.

The bottom line is this,women are Like Black holes. And what does a black hole do? It Takes and takes until there is nothing more to take.

You learnt the Hard way and i hope you have truly learnt your lesson and won't do for a woman what she wouldn't do for you.

So we still have fools like on Nairaland ? Despite all the warnings from Nairaland O.G’s you still fell for the hos cheap stuffs. Common sense they say is not common……….. My advise for you….. avoid broke Nigerian girls if you can and if you insist you want to date a Nigerian lady, date the one that as a good paying job and she’s from a rich family. If you want to live long.

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by apostle96: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2021
odinson1:
When we tell you Naive men to Leave women and relationships alone,and Focus on yourselves,you won't listen. You'll tell us and your sorry selves that love is a beautiful thing. Well guess what, women don't "love", they are incapable of reciprocating true Romantic love.

They can show you honor and respect in a relationship but they WILL EVER NEVER love you. Every tangible sacrifice ever that has ever been done in relationships,has always come from men. Why? Because women go into relationships with their Brains intact. They know what they are getting into,and they have in mind their sole purpose which is to Milk You dry of your Hard earned resources,and when they are through with you, they will throw you out into the streets so they can continue to look for another unfortunate Simp to Milk dry. And don't even get me started with marriage.
The Husband slaves his Life away at work to provide for his wife and children,while the Ungrateful Human-elephant sits at home,eating and watching tv all day, everyday. When the man his tired out at old age,The son takes over and showers all care and attention on her,while mostly neglecting the Father.

The bottom line is this,women are Like Black holes. And what does a black hole do? It Takes and takes until there is nothing more to take.

You learnt the Hard way and i hope you have truly learnt your lesson and won't do for a woman what she wouldn't do for you.

God bless you Odinson1 for that last sentence
Don't do for a woman what she wouldn't do for you. That's exactly my ideology.
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by fikayormi(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2021
Better go and commit suicide
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
I am just short of what to say.
You mean you did all this for someone you had not even married.
I am very very sure it is your type that can never have money to buy a hungry guy or child 300 naira food in the street; but see what you have done for a lady...
Guy you get mind pass Buhari for this country.
When you were busy enjoying yourself and sending her money; you did not post it here; now that you have seen a tip of the iceberg, you now need help here.
Guy, just let the pain flow all through your body.
You may be Ok depending on how intense you want to salvage your situation.
But sth tells me that if another lady comes with lots of love, that you would still be used even after all this.
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by COOL10(m): 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
odinson1:

@bolded

Now this is gold. You just described every woman's dream.
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by NelviusGrey(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
LOL.... apartment of 600k for a girl...you guys aren't even married yet...you collect loan to pay rent of 600k for her...you still give her 60k every month...hope you're not lying laidis bros grin
Anyways I just wanted to tell you that you're a mumu-man....

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by baralatie(m): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
Karleb:
I still don't get the idea of monthly upkeep for a girlfriend.

I refuse to understand it.
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by baralatie(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
NelviusGrey:
LOL.... apartment of 600k for a girl...you guys aren't even married yet...you collect loan to pay rent of 600k for her...you still give her 60k every month...hope you're not lying laidis bros grin
Anyways I just wanted to tell you that you're a mumu-man....
Must be lying

Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by NelviusGrey(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
baralatie:

Must be lying
Exactly
Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by Bigpapi: 4:21am On Dec 26, 2021
magnificentgun:
Guys, please,I need courage and encouragement not to take my life.
I just discovered that my girlfriend whom I have loved so much and given all to make comfortable has been cheating on me.
This is a girl a I got a loan of #600k for with interest to pay her house rent and I give upkeep money of #60k monthly from business earnings.
Though we were in Abuja together until I left to work in Delta state.
Just discovered that in the last 4 months,she has travelled to Lagos,Kaduna and Akwa Ibom to sleep with men just to get money to show off like some of her friends do.
She cheated one sometime last year and I forgave her and unlike many guys I have been faithful to her even when I have the opportunities to cheat.
I confronted her with evidences and she admitted.
I am devastated and depressed.
Please,I need encouragement as I can't explain how I feel at the moment.

Hate all this useless men who can't give their family but na only olosho be their problem

After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! / Trouble Talking With My Girlfriend / Happy Valentine's Day