Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) (56530 Views)

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by christianjoy(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2021
Cheers to you brother
CandyOps:
I don't know about you but I'm 100% drama-free. If I see my babe with anoda niggah imma keep it drama-free till we get home. I no go even talk to you for outside. No be gold and iPhone?

I go collect am inside house still dash you 1 or 2 slaps if you talk nonsense on top
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by lolu2019: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
lol , she nor bleep you for every corner ?
aunty,e nor concern u.I was only talking to mah fellow men.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2021
Mrscarter:

Money or flashy things can never buy a womans love. Only her time.
These kinda women who collect from boyfriends and multiple bfs theyre shallow cheap easy selfish greedy girls. Ijs
lolz , would it not be nice if men gave themselves this advice too ?

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Nat404: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

Lol. ok.
run us lecture nah
Hahahahaha. U wanna know?

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Romanoff(f): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2021
Glycolite:

You no hear say make you leave this thread ?

Come pursue me o

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2021
Simran94:

Jesus grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
So because I have a boyfriend, I should introduce all the male friends I have to him one after the other? From my male course mates in the university to my male colleagues at work, I should set up a roundtable meeting between all of them and my partner? grin grin grin

That is what they want and mean, the so called logical gender that hardly display emotion, but their gf should be okay with them.having female.friends that he would never introduce them to her.

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 11:35am On Dec 24, 2021
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked its finish o lord save our men
what is finished dear ? Its just starting !

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2021
Toluwanise247:
Woman and cheat is like 5&6
men and cheating.is like 6 and 6 !

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2021
stanliwise:

That is just totally not making sense.
It just means it wasn't a gift to start with, it was a case of "dey use this thing as you be my girlfriend". That is all I see.

Just imagine I buy a car for a girl, for me to do such it means that girl value in my life is worth more than that car. so if today we break up, why would I think about the car when I know how much of value I had gotten from her when we were together??
Talk is cheap, if you did not brake up but caught the same girl carrying another guy mouth in mouth in same car in a car park a week after you bought the girl shey you willl leave her and the car and the new man Bah??
TALK IS CHEAP
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Bigfish121(m): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2021
Them nor tell you say them nor dey look for wife for Abuja. Na thr Abuja I dey.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by alphaRego01(m): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
yes o . You all deserve am.

Oga i tell u say i be girl? If i sand craze comot from ur head
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2021
mp3ree:

Mr man shut up, that's how you people defend nonsense in the guise of civilization. If the guy is your brother or your friend will you be saying this trash.
Do you know how long they've been dating or maybe they have even fixed a date that's why the guy was really pissed
lolz , when men are cheating up and down do they consider their sisters or any females in their family ? You people are just clowns.

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
men and cheating.is like 6 and 6 !
Are you woman advocate .........
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2021
FatimaAbubakar:

EKPA!!!

AKUNA, 3K PER NIGHT!
Brothel product
ode , man slave .

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 11:41am On Dec 24, 2021
yorubarere:

I hope you still hang around men as a married woman cos you want to be free. Olos*o
brhoelosho, gbenu soun

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 11:41am On Dec 24, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
so, until he marry her b4 she will be loyal to him
yes

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2021
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked shocked so how will you fill if your boyfriend is taking other girls out without you knowledge or consent.
lmaaaĆ aaaaaoooooo - u people are no more polygamous ? Or what am i hearing ?

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2021
yorubarere:

Very bitter human being. Is there any thing of joy in you?
lol , when men are showing their bitterness up.and down we won't hear fem from other men
.please leave her let her be bitter in peace .

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:
Na broke girls them dey see finish like this, if not, a lady should not hang around any other man cause you be "boyfriend".

MODIFIED

Mention me all you can, na una sabi.

Na only man wey propose or marry woman get right over her.

Imagine bf wey fit dey sleep with three other ladies come dey embarrass the babe cause he "see her with another man".

Shior.

Ladies, make money o. Make clowns like the ones wey dey mention me no even come close to you.

I used to think nwakamipe guy was dumb, till I saw your post. I think you should win an award for the most foolishness displayed in a single post.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by yorubarere: 11:48am On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
brhoelosho, gbenu soun
Wahala. Who sent you to me na? cheesy
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2021
Bullshit, personally i wouldn't have time for this. I go just waka pass the banny do like say i no sabi her. I have experienced this before, i just look the babe comot my eyes waka pass like say i no sabi her.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by yorubarere: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
lol , when men are showing their bitterness up.and down we won't hear fem from other men
.please leave her let her be bitter in peace .
So this is how you jump pricks. No wonder the past guy jakpa grin

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2021
yorubarere:

Na so u sef do olos*ho before you settled with that simp. Who knows if you are still sharing the goodies sef? cheesy

How much per night? cool
looooooool , why are these disloyal brostitutes always so upset at small polygamy from women? I bn think say you people love polygamy ?

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2021
Godispeace:
see dem ? awon olosh gang. shocked shocked shocked shocked
brhoelosho, we have noticed you .

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2021
tradepunter:

Justifying low level oloshoism is bad for your health.

Na why una dy carry all the classes of STDs and STIs...

Very very useless assertion
lol - when una dey share penis up and down u no dey remember Std .
Lmaaaaaaaaaaooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
another brhoelosho hypocrite on the loose
another lekki Ibadan express way with a loosed PUNA
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:54am On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
broda brhoelosho
gettat
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 11:54am On Dec 24, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
Don't kill yourself to impress this bitches
This hoes aren't loyal
as they should be, dear

Only loyal men deserve loyalty.

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
if i happens to be your boyfriend & i met u in that kind of situation, i will do worse. because 90% of you girls of nowadays av lost loyalty all because u want to look good & enjoy vanity.
lol , male tears always crack me up. Are.you people loyal ? Why do u think.you deserve loyalty?

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
yes
well done!!! Daughter of zion
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2021
Hmmm, for him to spend on a lady that much when he's not yet married to her will just give him heart attack, even if he has to spend, he should spend what he can easily let it go.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by stanliwise(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2021
erico2k2:

Talk is cheap, if you did not brake up but caught the same girl carrying another guy mouth in mouth in same car in a car park a week after you bought the girl shey you willl leave her and the car and the new man Bah??
TALK IS CHEAP
Collect the car because she is carrrying a new man?
I have done alot of crazy thing but abeg.

If I buy a gift for you, you worth the gift, except it later appear harmful to you or others.
I don't think about it.

I am not a kid, I don't do "give me back my gift'

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / My Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.