Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) (56645 Views)

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Romanoff(f): 7:36am On Dec 27, 2021
SirMichael1:

Werey... And this one go say she done marry.

Ode, and this one too, na one person go marry am.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by SirMichael1: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
Romanoff:

Ode, and this one too, na one person go marry am.

How do you keep your home together with this 'stupid-girls' mentality?

Is a relationship supposed to be a case of multiple partners? Why will she be deceiving the poor man and still be collecting his money and gifts? If I have to marry a woman before I can dictate if she dates another person or not, then surely she shouldn't ask me to spend on her until she marries me.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Godispeace: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
lolz grin grin grin grin grin it pains d olosho , na we dey pay una money to fck una kpekus , after na for how used . ogun kee olosho wey dey claim love date with a man and be selling her kpekus to other men secretly grin grin grin grin grin
Pataricatering:
Ogun will kee you if..you have cheated on your girlfriend at any time.im.your relationship not just this Xmas period
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Romanoff(f): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2021
SirMichael1:

How do you keep your home together with this 'stupid-girls' mentality?

Is a relationship supposed to be a case of multiple partners? Why will she be deceiving the poor man and still be collecting his money and gifts? If I have to marry a woman before I can dictate if she dates another person or not, then surely she shouldn't ask me to spend on her until she marries me.

Don't worry about how I keep my home together. It is together and happy.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by OwenJesse27(m): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Romanoff:

Leave us like that. In our liability, we can feed you and give you tfare too.

Feed who Go and feed ur family first .......... Nigerian girl give a guy transport lolz joke of the century and lastly olosho don't pay one Yahoo guy wen u don sleep with for money fit don use you na u nor know . On top monthly subscription
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
[s]
Romanoff:
Na broke girls them dey see finish like this, if not, a lady should not hang around any other man cause you be "boyfriend".

MODIFIED

Mention me all you can, na una sabi.

Na only man wey propose or marry woman get right over her.

Imagine bf wey fit dey sleep with three other ladies come dey embarrass the babe cause he "see her with another man".

Shior.

Ladies, make money o. Make clowns like the ones wey dey mention me no even come close to you.
[/s]
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Romanoff(f): 5:56am On Dec 31, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Feed who Go and feed ur family first .......... Nigerian girl give a guy transport lolz joke of the century and lastly olosho don't pay one Yahoo guy wen u don sleep with for money fit don use you na u nor know . On top monthly subscription

See this hungry fellow. I dey sure say na free data you dey use sef.

Check your sisters o, na them dey fornicate about as a result, na pangolo them be now, yahoo boys done use wetin them fit use for their body, na carcass them dey carry waka so.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by OwenJesse27(m): 8:04am On Jan 01, 2022
Romanoff:

See this hungry fellow. I dey sure say na free data you dey use sef.

Check your sisters o, na them dey fornicate about as a result, na pangolo them be now, yahoo boys done use wetin them fit use for their body, na carcass them dey carry waka so.

Repent nah 2022 we dey so olosho not dey pain dey go only use u to subscribe. ... Your proving to be a liability during this conversation shame on your family
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Romanoff(f): 8:21am On Jan 01, 2022
OwenJesse27:

Repent nah 2022 we dey so olosho not dey pain dey go only use u to subscribe. ... Your proving to be a liability during this conversation shame on your family

This is a prophesy from you to your sisters.

Loud it so they hear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. / Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.