Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) (56617 Views)

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2021
What this hole cannot do and undo does not exist.

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Crackow12: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2021
I don't really understand why some guys can't decipher girls meant for the streets. I no blame the girl sha, na simpleton guys whey full naija now dey cause am

6 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Caboceer: 9:30am On Dec 24, 2021
Naija girls...greedy greedy greedy

Relationships are all about money for them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by erico2k2(m): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:

Did he catch her on top of another man or in a compromising situation?

How sure is he that she's sleeping with the man?

How can a man that's not married to a lady feel so entitled that he will embarrass her in public cause he saw her with another man?

What kind of bondage is that?
you wont say this if it was the other way round
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Coldie(m): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2021
There’s a difference between girlfriend and wife though
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Quiny32323: 9:31am On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:
Na broke girls them dey see finish like this, if not, a lady should not hang around any other man cause you be "boyfriend".

Naija gals na another set of species sha. It's not about hanging out believe me.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 9:32am On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:

How can a man that's not married to a lady feel so entitled that he will embarrass her in public cause he saw her with another man?

Pure classless dumbo olosho mentality on display and you will pass it on to your daughter.

If this is not a relationship compromise to you, then it says much about how morally washed, drained & empty you are.

I guess words like FIDELITY, EXCLUSIVITY, COMMITMENT means nothing to you.

Long throat mentality

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by israelmao(m): 9:32am On Dec 24, 2021
Never spend what you can't spare on the lady you have no future together.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by erico2k2(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2021
stanliwise:

what is the idea behind collecting what you gave someone. Please help me understand
Pay back part one, part two is get another girl!
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Kosoco(m): 9:34am On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:
Na broke girls them dey see finish like this, if not, a lady should not hang around any other man cause you be "boyfriend".
Folorunsho Alikija we have see you....

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:
A video has went viral on social media as a man was seen accosting his girlfriend in Abuja for allegedly cheating on him with another man.

In accordance to what was seen in the video, a girl was caught with another man while she is currently in a relationship with another man in a Mall.

As she was about entering the man’s car after shopping, unfortunately for her, she got caught by her boyfriend who quickly rush towards her and the guy inside the car.

[b][/b]The angry guy quickly asked for an instant return of all items he had previously bought for her especially the expensive chain he bought for the girl which she was presently putting on.

People close to the scene could clearly heard the guy saying’’ ‘’Where is the iPhone and the chain I bought?’’.

They created scene at the moment to the extent that passers-by stopped to watch the drama and recorded the incident. The other guy whom the lady went out with was seen pleading with the guy to take it easy so as to avoid public disgrace , but all to no avail.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsIX8Ai9y-U

Some social media users reacted to this and some of their comments are shown below:

Prince M: You are supposed to have it in your mind that you are not yet married to her, why must you disgrace yourself? I’m very sure that the guy also is not dating only one girl.

Olaitan: Make d guy collect everything, even if na you buy d pant she wear collect am. Collect everything and move on with ur life, d funniest thing here is that the guy wey she dey cheat with fit b married man. Awon werey na Dem dey make man dey insult all ladies together.

Christopher: Hmmm I can sense the pain and emotional trauma the guy is displaying, but the lady in particular should be careful make the guy no hurt her, because what I just watched now, his emotions is controlling him which could be dangerous.

Imelda: Them buy expensive chain give you, you wear am follow another man comot, my gender be doing wonders.
These guys no dey come nairaland, I keep telling my guys to be careful with money you spend on this oloshos , if the money go pain you when you eventually find out she is with another guy don't spend for her much spend small small what you can easily forget , naija girls can't be trusted at all especially the ones you call your girlfriend can are public property for public wifi any body fit use am , no need to put all your mind for girlfriend stuff to the extent of Falling in love and leave all these make up slay queen's alone they are marketers they are not good to love

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Badlimo(m): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2021
youngvito:
It's really sad that a man would accost a woman on the streets over infidelity even when they aren't married. The tag " GIRLFRIEND" has no religious or legal implications to justify such public display of irritation.

Men need to understand something, if u want to feel entitled then marry this woman, at that point u can make a case for unfaithfulness otherwise you should be wearing a wig and a big red nose cuz u are just a clown.

The man just displayed he childishness by requested for an iPhone and chain, really? He doesn't even deserve a decent t woman with an attitude like that
so I must marry her first before she starts being loyal

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2021
CandyOps:
I don't know about you but I'm 100% drama-free. If I see my babe with anoda niggah imma keep it drama-free till we get home. I no go even talk to you for outside. No be gold and iPhone?

I go collect am inside house still dash you 1 or 2 slaps if you talk nonsense on top

Ma nigg.ah
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by mp3ree: 9:38am On Dec 24, 2021
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

I don't always Quote you girls here (that's if you're even a girl) because I know una too dey do "Ladies Supporting ladies" Only on Social media smiley would you have said the same if the guy was to be your brother? undecided Someone like you would've stabbed your boyfriend to death in his sleep or cut off his manhood if you were to see him with another lady. But here you are supporting a community hole! No be Nigerians again? Una no dey ever practice watin una dey preach!

So you mean, if she had money (Which you're not even close to her before making the assertion that she doesn't have) the man wouldn't have treated her like that? No matter how wealthy a woman is, 98% of una go still like to chop from a Man's Pocket.

They're in a relationship for crying out loud, what happens to loyalty? He didn't say she shouldn't hang out with guys because he's "A boyfriend" like you claimed. But what happens to telling your partner who he is prolly to going out? Babe I will be going to shopping with so-so-so, he is so-so-so and wants to take me out. But no, she wants to use one stone to kill two Birds.

If I'm the guy, I would dump her sorry ass immediately after collecting those stuffs, she's killed the trust already, I can't be hustling and still be thinking where my girlfriend would be, who she is with at the moment or what she's doing!!!

Forgiving a cheating Partner is like throwing away your peace of mind tongue tongue

CONFIRMED

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Tannhauser(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2021
grin
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by stanliwise(m): 9:40am On Dec 24, 2021
erico2k2:

Pay back part one, part two is get another girl!
That is just totally not making sense.
It just means it wasn't a gift to start with, it was a case of "dey use this thing as you be my girlfriend". That is all I see.

Just imagine I buy a car for a girl, for me to do such it means that girl value in my life is worth more than that car. so if today we break up, why would I think about the car when I know how much of value I had gotten from her when we were together??

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 9:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:
Another olosho on the loose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Ferrous(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2021
Spending money on girls is just like playing bet9ja; don't spend on them what u can't afford to lose

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by fsb(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2021
Whats the point of all the drama? She cheated…move on and find a better person.

Moral lesson: Loyal people are hard to find…girlfriend or not.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by smartr: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:

Yes, me.

If na fiance, I go understand. Did he catch her having sex with the man or did he stumble on any incriminating chat that says she's sleeping with the man?

If na me be the girl, I go comot the watch and phone take stone am.

Rubbish.

That's how mu friend broke up with her fiance cause of the way his family treated her at a family function and he didn't come to get defence at all, baba said "after my wasted resources", aunty said "calculate how much you spent on the relationship let me send it back to you".

Uncle said "don't insult me".

Money stops nonsense, women, in all you do, make money and make it legitimately, make clowns no use you shine.

As I see that ugly earpiece for your ear, I know I must buy oraimo airpds today angry
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Samcent: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2021
When Reno advised single men to put their mothers and sisters first before any girlfriend, some of us hurled insults at him. The result of not heeding to that advice is what played out in this story.

Money spent on girlfriends/boyfriends should be seen as money invested in a Ponzi scheme; it may or may not pay off.

8 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:

If you're in a serious relationship which everyone around you is aware of, including family members, you tread with caution. You avoid anything that will bring ridicule to you. If you have a male friend, let him be known to your guy, same should be the case with your guy
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by CheedyJ(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2021
CandyOps:
I don't know about you but I'm 100% drama-free. If I see my babe with anoda niggah imma keep it drama-free till we get home. I no go even talk to you for outside. No be gold and iPhone?

I go collect am inside house still dash you 1 or 2 slaps if you talk nonsense on top
That's what I'd do too however, u know people handle situations differently so, I no go still blame d guy sha

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by mp3ree: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:

Yes, me.

If na fiance, I go understand. Did he catch her having sex with the man or did he stumble on any incriminating chat that says she's sleeping with the man?

If na me be the girl, I go comot the watch and phone take stone am.

Rubbish.

That's how mu friend broke up with her fiance cause of the way his family treated her at a family function and he didn't come to get defence at all, baba said "after my wasted resources", aunty said "calculate how much you spent on the relationship let me send it back to you".

Uncle said "don't insult me".

Money stops nonsense, women, in all you do, make money and make it legitimately, make clowns no use you shine.

If it's a guy doing such we all know what you ladies would say. I support the guy 1000%.
Let the new guy take up the gauntlet, she will still do the same to the NG
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by ensamy(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2021
Nonsense, a girl you are not yet married to . If she likes let her carry other ten men. When ever she come to you, collect your own pekus and let her go. Other girls you collected pekus are another people's girl freinds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by smartr: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:

I agree with this sha. No crime in hanging out with others. I'm SURE the girl didn't tell him or lied to him about her whereabouts. No be naija we dey?
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Tannhauser(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2021
Kriss216:

You're indirectly patronising prostitution and it's bad.

Over 90% of Nigerian girls are directly or indirectly practicing prostitution.

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2021
stanliwise:

you simply avoided the fact that the girl never made it known to this said guy she is hanging out with another guy
she is trying to eat her cake and have it with someone else too.

OH so the lady is supposed to call her boyfriend on phone to inform him that she is stepping out with one of her male friends? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by lolu2019: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2021
But I can't do that.I will rather act like I don't care.I have seen my ex-pic on another man phone. infact,he used the pic as a screensaver. I go just reason am for my mind,girl wey I don Bleep for every corner.shioor

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by OwenJesse27(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:

Ur a runs girl it obvious have been monitoring your comments

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2021
Eriokanmi:
If you're in a serious relationship which everyone around you is aware of, including family members, you tread with caution. You avoid anything that will bring ridicule to you. If you have a male friend, let him be known to your guy, same should be the case with your guy

Jesus grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
So because I have a boyfriend, I should introduce all the male friends I have to him one after the other? From my male course mates in the university to my male colleagues at work, I should set up a roundtable meeting between all of them and my partner? grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Exceed15: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2021
Guys , to save yourself this pain. Do for a girl what u can let go. If she request for iphone worth N200k ,give am Infinix phone worth 26,500. If she no want , fashi her after all u never marry her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl / No Guts No Glory (upload Ur Pretty Faces Without Makeup) / Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.