Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,061 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) (56850 Views)

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
MartinsD12:

It's not about me ,it's about other guys, am very moderate, whatever I say here is the truth that's why you are disturb about this and nobody is insulting anybody but stating things the way they are, close chapter.
all the derogatory language you use no be insult?.
anyways, me too na truth I dey tell you , - fact - na your business if you no rate women but same women hold d right not to rate you or any body wey no rate them.
Kappish.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
I ask you for marriage? Abeg carry your gala go front !
dey there dey do shakara, u think say husband dey outside? No husband again nah we remain.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by larryking540: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
if your mother could push your big , senseless head from her puna without it turning to lekki ibadan expressway no be you people two inch dyck go affect my puna , dear .
but just listen to your self,it's okay if u an advocate of ladies sleeping around but also advocate for them to use condom ,but STD is going to be an increase very soon
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Kwinesther: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
no mind them - dem go dey test girls up and down dump them finish- when the girls don smart up understand say no be all person egg e dey put for one basket - na dem still dey wail dey complain , dey bytch up and down.
Modafvckers .
Don't mind those emotionally and mentally weak gender jawe, they are just pained, no wonder they commit suicide so easily. They think women are fools, women that are super smarter than them times four. It's only that righteousness guy that condemns their cheating act here while others proudly hail and support themselves or keep mute but will be ranting here when it has to do with females. Katikati and ingredients sha.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nigeria girls just dey tackle guys since because of this topic. Birds of the same feather
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
all the derogatory language you use no be insult?.
anyways, me too na truth I dey tell you , - fact - na your business if you no rate women but same women hold d right not to rate you or any body wey no rate them.
Kappish.

Bye tongue
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
MNDY:

Actually, it is your gender that is polygamous in nature, not men. It's your gender that "Agrees" to open legs anyhow that the word prostitution fits. Abi if you refuse to open your legs, the man will force you? Why do you think it's your gender that is blamed in these things more than men? Your gender controls what happens - Increase/decrease of men chasing after you.
you people will never cease ro crack me up with your faulty reasoning ! Anyway u kuku don talk am say na my gender dey " agree " open leg - so , abeg, leave us make we open d leg in peace .
Abi , how you go talk say as man make we leave una to open mouth anyhow but e dey pepper you as we dey open leg anyhow Na your leg ?

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nat404:
Don't be happy for me. You would end up falling in love. I'm like magnet. cheesy
lol , OK, ur cute.
U actually made me laugh and you know bitter leaf feminists no dey laugh .

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:

I can do this all day
this one no know say na male tears we dey use baff .

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
This girl called pataricatering shey nah only you be woman wey dey here? Why u dey tackle guys here? And u cant win us all, na try u go dey try. Women love supporting themselves.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Kwinesther: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
so what you are trying to say is that it is good for a woman to be flirting & sleeping around when looking 4 a life partner.
Dating multiple guys while avoiding fornication.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
so what you are trying to say is that it is good for a woman to be flirting & sleeping around when looking 4 a life partner.
YES - it is good . How person dey take gain experience if e no practice ?

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
larryking540:

this is literally coming from a damage lady , because u feel relationship is a game you plawn on people ,or manipulate ,am sorry to say this but u are not fit to be in a relationship no apology ...

you see fellas, this is why other fellas use the term ,I will use her and dump her , because of lady like this one here ,,if you grew up in a damaged house or you lost your virginity to a gangster,stay on your own and don't rub it on innocent persons and fuvk around housing various infection around
lol ,.my dear , I bathe with male tears
Hold on let me bring a fresh bucket .

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kwinesther:
Dating multiple guys while avoiding fornication.
how can u avoid fornication when dating multiple guys? U be spiritual girl? Spiritual girl self dey Bleep.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
dey there dey do shakara, u think say husband dey outside? No husband again nah we remain.
lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
YES - it is good . How person dey take gain experience if e no practice ?
it is now very clear, that is how u ve been living ur life. I pity ur future husband.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Nat404: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
lol , OK, ur cute.
U actually made me laugh and you know bitter leaf feminists no dey laugh .

Hehehe. I made you laugh? Hahaha, it's already started. But I'm not really into Nigerian women. I don't feel that love for them anymore. My last experience with a girl made me to quit loving Nigerian women.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Kwinesther: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
how can u avoid fornication when dating multiple guys? U be spiritual girl? Spiritual girl self dey Bleep.
it's easy if you are so determined. Dating is not about sleeping with each other. Yes I'm a spiritual girl.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
larryking540:

but just listen to your self,it's okay if u an advocate of ladies sleeping around but also advocate for them to use condom ,but STD is going to be an increase very soon
iv always been an advocate.for condoms , dear . I advocate for women to enjoy their sexuality safely
I don't need you to advise me on that

P.S - I hope u also learn to advise your fellow men and stop concerning yourself with women's s vaginas
Yahoo has become an epidemic becos men have ignored mentoring younger men but are busy running around chasing women with tape rule to measure their vaginas
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by MNDY(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
you people will never cease ro crack me up with your faulty reasoning ! Anyway u kuku don talk am say na my gender dey " agree " open leg - so , abeg, leave us make we open d leg in peace .
Abi , how you go talk say as man make we leave una to open mouth anyhow but e dey pepper you as we dey open leg anyhow Na your leg ?

Na your gender dey spoil dis world.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by OscarJaden(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:
Na broke girls them dey see finish like this, if not, a lady should not hang around any other man cause you be "boyfriend".

MODIFIED

Mention me all you can, na una sabi.

Na only man wey propose or marry woman get right over her.

Imagine bf wey fit dey sleep with three other ladies come dey embarrass the babe cause he "see her with another man".

Shior.

Ladies, make money o. Make clowns like the ones wey dey mention me no even come close to you.
you be married woman oo Romanoff no dey chock mouth for unmarried people matter to avoid unnecessary insults and curses
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
except you people go dey fvxk each other or dey find goat fvxk - no how u fit do am make naija women no.fvxk ! The only way you can control women s sexuality is by controlling yours!
But we all know you people are hypocrites - u cannot do.that but u expect to hold women to standards you can never hold yourselves to.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by specialmati(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
lmaaaàaaaaaoooooo - u people are no more polygamous ? Or what am i hearing ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin which one is you people again. you have started ,no be every guy is polygamous na

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
it is now very clear, that is how u ve been living ur life. I pity ur future husband.
Lmaaaaaaaaaaooooooooo.. iv laughed so hard today .
Thank you for being one of the many men who made me laugh so much today .

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by specialmati(m): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
lol - na craze dem dey use cure craze !
shocked shocked shocked shocked i surrender i no talk again how can you cure craze with craze

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nat404:
Hehehe. I made you laugh? Hahaha, it's already started. But I'm not really into Nigerian women. I don't feel that love for them anymore. My last experience with a girl made me to quit loving Nigerian women.
hmmn , fair enough .
It always still shocks me that naija women can still manage to like naija men.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
MNDY:

lol - kidnapping , terrorism, banditry, armed robbery, murder , yahoo , yahoo plus - which gender
Na you people full jail yet in your mind na woman dey spoil dis world?
Will you people ever accept any type of accountability or responsibility.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kwinesther:
it's easy if you are so determined. Dating is not about sleeping with each other. Yes I'm a spiritual girl.
u must be funny, how can u determined dating guys and not sleeping with atleast one of them. No dey lie for me, i know about opposite gender well well. una like Bleep past anything but always pretend & shy to say u want it. No be woman?
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin which one is you people again. you have started ,no be every guy is polygamous na
u sef know say na very few of you wey no be manshawo or wey no get ambition to be manshawo
Make we talk true .

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Biglittlelois(f): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
MNDY:

Dey use sense talk most times,

1) World war 1
2) World war 2
3) Terrorism
4) Armed robbery
5) bandits
6) Kidnappings
7) Yahoo yahoo
cool Drug trafficking
9) Skull mining
10) Corruption

And many more terrible happenings in the world today is done by MEN, lately, world powers like China, Russia, and the rest are busy displaying weapons like fools to destroy the world for the third time again. Let's come back to naija, from your foolish president, to insecurities and blatant embezzlement and corruption are all done by men, Africa nko, black MEN are ruling every nation, yet no single achievement anywhere for decades to come,

Yet you open your dirty mouth to say women are the problem of the world? I hope you are not blind, cos if by what you said, you mean séx, then something is wrong with your thinking faculty if sex is all you can see, cos sex don't rule the world, humans does, and by human I mean men, and you all destroyed and polluted the world.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Kwinesther: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
u must be funny, how can u determined dating guys and not sleeping with atleast one of them. No dey lie for me, i know about opposite gender well well. una like Bleep past anything but always pretend & shy to say u want it. No be woman?
E Pele oooo buoda Yinka, so if we all like bleep pass anything as you concluded how come virgins which your polygamous gender crave and so much desire still exists? And by multiple, I don't mean dating like 4, 5, 6 guys oo. 2 guys are enough just to avoid stories that touches the heart nooni. You guys taught us that logic anyway. If everyone is faithful, loyal and committed as it should be there won't be need for that but it's such a pity...
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by specialmati(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
u sef know say na very few of you wey no be manshawo or wey no get ambition to be manshawo
Make we talk true .
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked thank God you self know say no be every guy thats same with ladies too.in as well our society is doing the wrong thing doesnt mean everyone is a partaker

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.