Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

My Fiancee Lied About Her Age - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Lied About Her Age (9404 Views)

How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by ronkebp(f): 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2011
Dayokanu, I rest my case oooo lollllllll at reply, anyways, you don win, happy?
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by dayokanu(m): 12:05am On Jun 17, 2011
ronkebp:

Dayokanu, I rest my case oooo lollllllll at reply, anyways, you don win, happy?

I am not happy until you answer my questions

dayokanu:

The thread can end in my house if you would come along. You doing your research doesnt mean you would find out anything, The guy might be a perfect operator. Even FBI with all their operatives cant find out everybody and every lie. You like older guys and the poster likes younger girls and thats just him, Why does the girl need to CONN him, You like older guys and a guy 5yrs younger than you comes and tell you he is older than you

2. Its just intomimo and not igbeyawo, Would you want to view a lifetime partner as a liar? So after intromimo you find out the guy is a pathological liar that lies about everything, WOuld you still go ahead?

3. I amseventy-ten years old. I am sure I fall within the age range you want, So you too post a picture even if you like you can cover your eyes cos in mine, only the eyes was covered.

If your name is not Ronke then what is your name and how old are you, Are you a student or do you work, which town are you from and how soon can we go for our intromimo

No problem if you are settled, You can be unsettled and resettled

And what are you doing in Philly BTW, Come over to TX baby
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by ronkebp(f): 12:29am On Jun 17, 2011
I am both a student and a worker, my real name?naaaa, won"t tell you, call me Ronke, will answer to that,I am from Ondo, I work n school here in Philly. Texas? Maybe in da future,
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by adconline(m): 12:42am On Jun 17, 2011
She sounds like a desperado. PostponeĀ  the wedding cos he has lied her way to your heart. OnceĀ  had a friend whose fiancee lied about her parents because she was born out of wedlock, so she presented her grand parents as her real parents. My friend later discovered and went ahead with the wedding. Years later, the marriage crashed and the woman dealt with my friend. Relationship could survive on a faulty premise, but marriage cannot.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by dayokanu(m): 12:44am On Jun 17, 2011
ronkebp:

I am both a student and a worker, my real name?naaaa, won"t tell you, call me Ronke, will answer to that,I am from Ondo, I work n school here in Philly. Texas? Maybe in da future,

Good we are making progress.

Student and working? Good

Yeah Texas BTW the future is now come over now this summer or are you having summer school.

I heard Philly is very boring.

You have to do one of these either your real name or your picture preferably the latter

Actually a picture is better,
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by 9jafetish(f): 1:13am On Jun 17, 2011
Akan A1:

Small girl. Let's b honest here, we both know fully well that all your activities on NL have been full of lies just like the lady in question here in the topic being discussed. U earlier said that u pity any girl that comes close 2 me, y do u wanna put urself in those shoes. All girls r liars. All liars r thieves. I hate liars. I hate thieves,

happy birthday sweety pie grin
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by Enice(m): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2011
Some men are assholes. Calling of a wedding just because your girlfriend lied about her age! Are you serious? What this means is that you never loved your girl in the first place. People like you are all manly at home but pussies outdoor. We will see what lies that your small girlfriend would bring to the table.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by AkanA1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2011
9jafetish:

happy birthday sweety pie grin

Thanks a lot. Ur a nice girl 2day, just 4 2day. Since 2day is my bd i will play nice la. But I cant vouch 4 2morrow sha.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
E nice:

Some men are assholes. Calling of a wedding just because your girlfriend lied about her age! Are you serious? What this means is that you never loved your girl in the first place. People like you are all manly at home but pussies outdoor. We will see what lies that your small girlfriend would bring to the table.

Are u married?
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by sunnyprof: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2011
Well spoken by VALIDATOR

Poster:
You have to be a little weary.

I will advise you take time to have some courtship before the wedding (3 months of relationship is never enough)

Time heals and somehow (naturally) there would be some things you we discover about your Wife. here she is a lier!
But realise also she is human and expecgt faults and frailties. Then you decide, following your heart if you still love her or not.

I think she is also lucky to discover how you can flare up if strong issues come up and which will surely do. That time, you will only
remember and react based on what had happened in the past. So be careful.

Yes many of us came to observe our wives sudenly changed and do some unexpected things after we are married but we still know who our
wives truly were and hterefore know how to handle those strange situations. We succeed because we knew each other well (at least 6mths to 2yrs courtship, I mean real courtship, not flings) and so the marriage continue to survive whatever.

In marriage there must be FAITH and also expect some third party influence (or spiritual paapaa) but if LOVE was the foundation btw the two of you, no matter what has changed, the marriage will still survive. so the QUESTION is 'DO YOU LOVE HER?' and 'DOES SHE LOVE YOU?'

However, you are only expecting to marry a laddy who must be an angel, then wait until you get to heaven. Don't marry an ANGEL because the Angels don't marry. marry a real woman who has faults, frailties, problems, misfortune or difficulties and lacks, a real human being. But if she is hiding any of these seemingly 'blemish' from you and pretending to be an angel, don't go ahead as she can do worse things later and still cover it.

MY ADVICE: FOLLOW YOUR HEART. BE A MAN. DELAY THE WEDDING A LITTLE. SEE WHAT HAPPENS AND THEN TAKE A DECISION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend / A COUNTER Thread To Homosexuality Being Unnatural By Mhizblss / Friends With My EX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.