Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? (425 Views)

After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by jaelz(m): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About M?

Ladies I would love to hear your findings and observations about your experiences

Cc: Lalasticlala, Prettythicksme Seun Onila Farano Mynd44 Lalasticlala Prettythicksme
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Mood11: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
Men know what they want. If you are not it, you are just not it.

They don't work with emotions. But they know when you pamper and treat them right.

And they are hunters. You might be the next best thing to slice bread but if they see someone else they find attractive, they may go closer to check them out.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cheers to us way no like relationship cool
We are safe. We never learn anything and we no wan learn cool
Cheers cool

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Savedday: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
Wetin dem wan learn about us? They can not learn anything, nah we dey learn from them. Woman is a course u can never finish.
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by debbydams(f): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Siofra, My Dear / A Short Story...+18 / Eat Before Or After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.