Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures (21807 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos - Queenstl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by cpu2006(m): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2021
princewarri1985:
I LIKE THIS SO THAT NAIRALANDERS WHO LIVE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD CAN ATTEND AND COME BACK HERE TO GIVE US THE REAL GIST ABOUT HOW IT WENT WITH PICURES AS PROOF, AND I PRAY GOD TO GRANT ALL WE SINGLE BARCHELORS BUT NOT SEARCHING A GOOD AND GOD FEARING WOMAN SO CAN CHANGE OUR MIND AND DECIDE TO GET MARRIED BECAUSE WE ARE SCARED OF WOMEN AND MARRIAGE IN IT'S ENTIRETY BECAUSE OF ALL THE NEGATIVE REPORTS EMANATING FROM MARRIAGES AND BEING PERPETUATED BY ALL THESE FEMINIST AND AM THE ONE LEADING ALL THE SINGLE BUT NOT SEARCHING BARCHELORS

Chairman Single but not searching. Weldon sir

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by LLiKYekoba: 11:51am On Dec 25, 2021
nedekid:
I hear if you see an Mbaise person and a snake. Kill the person instead. Na true?
Congrats OP. grin
Lovely photo shoot. wink

Una go just open mouth waaaaa they yarn rubbish for this 21st century.
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by nedekid: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Una go just open mouth waaaaa they yarn rubbish.
I said I heard, I no say na me say am. Read and understand.
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2021
Congrats, but this your wife too fat naw
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by exynos(m): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2021
Send money
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by princewarri1985: 11:59am On Dec 25, 2021
alphamodel1:
Turn up if you are in Mbaise on the 31;12:2021�
AND BROS I HOPE SAY YOU DON PREPARE 2 MILLION NAIRA DOWN FOR THE DOWRY?? BECAUSE MBAISE WOMEN ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA AND FUNNY ENOUGH THAT SAME 2 MILLION NAIRA WILL BE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO PAY THE DOWRY OF 100 IJAW WOMEN BECAUSE NA OGOGORO THEM TAKE DEY PAY THEIR DOWRY THERE, IT IS VERY CHEAP WITH THEIR HEAVY, BIG AND EXTRA LARGE YANSH, THEY ALL HAVE BIG BIG YANSH

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
Beautiful couple
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by lexy2014: 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
alphamodel1:

Where in mbaise? Na for the full mbaise abi address no de?
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by freemi(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
alphamodel1:
beautiful people. All d best..
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by freemi(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kingscee:
Congrats, but this your wife too fat naw
too fat u. ? She's perfectly ok
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by LLiKYekoba: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
nedekid:

I said I heard, I no say na me say am. Read and understand.

God gave you TWO EARS and ONE MOUTH because he wants you to LISTEN more and TALK less.
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Obiorahpcfg: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Why not leave the breast open. Childish dressing is all i see.
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by nedekid: 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

God gave you TWO EARS and ONE MOUTH because he wants you to LISTEN more and TALK less.
Well, I can only tell you, I cannot make you comprehend.
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by baralatie(m): 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
DispatcherLagos:
I tap from the blessing
Comot ya eye for another man im wife bress
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
Love is a beautiful ❤️ , Happy married life
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by DispatcherLagos: 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
baralatie:

Comot ya eye for another man im wife bress
Lol. Na the another man's wife bweast dey look me Anya Anya
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Chummynoni(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Some people get bad mouth sha...

Hml OP
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by pussygotlips: 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
Loreettaa:

Perv
Are you okay undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by bonnyhope: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
isaiah4life:
Congratulations sir and ma. Your home is blessed.

Kia! This dude carry better eye enter market.

Because you saw breasts abi..

Beauty is far more than exposing parts that are supposed to be private
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Chatflick(m): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Dukio:
Pre-wedding shot is quite Childish

HML tho.
Your wife is tha bomb
This one no get sense. How is it childish? You just said that to hide your stupid childish behavior. Anumpama
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by God1stson(m): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
alphamodel1:

It's a thing of joy but this mentality of showing boobs by ladies is what I don't understand. Bros she is ur wife, u have to make sure she shows a little decency from now on cos when the yawa go gass na ur head I go land. A Catholic priest one said don't start a good thing on a wrong foundation " for the fear of God is the first stage of wisdom" have a wonderful occasion.
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Originalsly: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
pussygotlips:

Congratulations but I want to know wethrr you have tested the forbidden fruit

Why be disrespectful?.... Charity begins at home ... did you first find out who and who and who been testing the common forbidden fruit of your sister?... or gf? ... or mother? If not... you should instead of being here trying to get into a stranger's personal business. What kind of guy would have interest in what another guy is doing with his private?

@ topic .... great pics... HML. At last a Nairalander that is really a Nairalander... can post and interact.
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by osmobil5(m): 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
alphamodel1:
Lekwe nwannam oo....Dede olee side ona akpotu....kanyi bia rie gwo gwo
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by pussygotlips: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
Originalsly:

Why be disrespectful?.... Charity begins at home ... did you first find out who and who and who been testing the common forbidden fruit of your sister?... or gf? ... or mother? If not... you should instead of being here trying to get into a stranger's personal business. What kind of guy would have interest in what another guy is doing with his private?

@ topic .... great pics... HML. At last a Nairalander that is really a Nairalander... can post and interact.
It took you all this to get my attention and this is my response to you
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by drlaykay(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
Dukio:
Pre-wedding shot is quite Childish

HML tho.
Your wife is tha bomb
Nothing childish about it. We guys do not just like it. Ladies love it. That's where respecting your wife in marriage starts. Your ability to bend and put on those smiles while joining them in taking the pictures

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by brandsoncharlie: 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
DispatcherLagos:

Bros zukwanuike.. you no see that bweast?
It is not about the bweast , na wetin dey inside na be d main thing. E fit no last the thing become borehole.
Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by Denmark23: 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Love is sweet. Wish you guys a happy marriage life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? / Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date / Biggest Breasts On Tiktok ( Pics ) Natural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.