Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos (37964 Views)

Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day / A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) / Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by SocialJustice: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2021
Money is good, too good.

Npower beneficiaries, look at fine pictures and be cool. Do not allow Buhari ruin your Christmas and festive mood.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Goodfellow21(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2021
My brother and sisters things really no dey to chop. I won't be begging if I have enough. its better to beg than to die of hunger because of shame.

Make una no forget me. Any amount will be appreciated

0,. 0 77, 2. 0 4- 45. 8

Access (Diamond)

Emmanuel

God bless you
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Benitoh: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2021
All the time our celebrity do all sorts of funny things just to remain relevant.

Fake lives
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Nonexisting: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2021
Man wey sabi. No vaginarian in his household except his wife. Chances of a good future generation is sure.
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Omoslim26: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2021
Jay5mie:
F**k off angry angry

You just dey para ��watin dey sup nah�
Jinger na g na Xmas season ooo

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2021
Woow. I am truly stunned.
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Curious345: 9:02am On Dec 25, 2021
He has relocated out of Nigeria
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by ModelLook(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2021
Now these ones are under the Christmas tree in Christmas Pyjamas.

That their last born is so cute. I noticed Obi Cubana loves holding him in any family picture.
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by mrkings84(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2021
chatinent:
Dem don kuku run early morning wake children go call cameraman. Na wa o

So your L brain no fit tell u say these pictures could have been taken days ago ?

Meanwhile, Merry Christmas to All Nairaland members!!

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Basicend: 9:03am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Stupid bloody scammer .only God knows what those children will become in future.

Bro na deep words u speak. .

Only for equity minds. .

God is deep and Children has to always pay if parents have eaten beyond their measure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by michaelbiz: 9:04am On Dec 25, 2021
I no sure say this guy na Cubana son...
The rest are obvious.

Very beautiful family. smiley

1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by CrownOfClay724: 9:04am On Dec 25, 2021
Boys everywhere .

That's some huge game.
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Stupid bloody scammer .only God knows what those children will become in future.

Sense is very far from you and maybe your generation too

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Richvibes1997: 9:06am On Dec 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

Miserable loser, it's obvious you're a unfortunate product of generational poverty and family affliction, that's why you will die a sad little man... and in utter forlorness, pain and frustration.

As for those beautiful kids, I'm sure they won't grow up to be a wretched poverty-stricken bastard like your pathetic self, it's rather sad your useless parents birthed like chromosomal liability like you.
guy you na killer oo

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Ernchibyke(m): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Brother are you okay.
Cos I'm not sure you are.

Merry Christmas by the way. I pray you get well soon

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Caseywilliams(m): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Ajeh make bp no go kill dz comrade today wey be bro_J birthday.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by dmbb: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2021
floss:

Chai.... Even on Christmas Day?

You use bad Belle take wake up on Jesus Birthday ?
E be like say on a default you be bitter person, you for just pretend make today pass before you continue with your purpose of coming into this world....well just take am easy on yourself, I believe say obi cubana no use any of your person do blood scam... just rest 4 today, tomorrow you continue.

Happy Christmas, just look for one bar just chill out later in the day.
So Jesus asked you to do Christmas?
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2021
If I get this kinda money

Why I should I be phucking one wide vajina in the name of marriage tongue

Like Ned Nwoko I prefer em young, right, fresh, tongue
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Joelobioha(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
if your hate can be turned into electricity it would light the world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by seyz91(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2021
Shut the Bleep off

He scam you before

undecided
Tinubuadvocate:

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by MartinsD12(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Haba how did he scam u ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Kwashiman: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
An unfortunate being defending his fellow thief your day are number you can't die well a painful death. Bodoh you think only internet fraud and drugs trafficking is only way to make it in life .

I'm not a God-forsaken bastard like you, your worthless parents apparently washed your head in the wrong river, that's why all the family afflictions plaguing your family have no trace, that family river goddess don sapa una destiny long time ago.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Pezanix(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Comrade why u de para de blast Cubana on a joyous day
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by samonak(m): 9:18am On Dec 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

Miserable loser, it's obvious you're a unfortunate product of generational poverty and family affliction, that's why you will die a sad little man... and in utter forlorness, pain and frustration.

As for those beautiful kids, I'm sure they won't grow up to be a wretched poverty-stricken bastard like your pathetic self, it's rather sad your useless parents birthed like chromosomal liability like you.

Omo this your washing this morning go fit make the poor guy reflect about his life go drink Otapiapia oh! Abeg easy on the nigga abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by HRMK: 9:19am On Dec 25, 2021
come again!u made beautiful family pictures for beutiful people?what is beutiful in the hungry masses?that you are overfed made u forget the masses are hungry!the least u can do is stop this show of wealth to the poor masses!nobody stops you from enjoying ur wealth but try to keep it within ur family!PLS STOP THIS SHOW- OFF!DOG WEY NEFA CHOP NOR DEY PLAY WIT DOG WEY DON BELEFULL!!
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by thrillionaire(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I hereby warn my fellow Christians that celebration of Christmas is a sin against God and the holy spirit. Jesus christ was not born on the 25th of December. It's a day of worship for pagan god. The Bible doesn't not encourage us to celebrate Christmas but to celebrate the sacrifice of our lord Jesus. Only Muslims are allowed to celebrate the birth of their Holy prophet Muhammad (Mawlid). I see so many Christians going to hell fire. If you are celebrating Christmas today, you have sinned against God and you are only serving mermon sad
We all know you're a Muslim, but as you have always confessed to be a born again Christian, so it is. You will repent and serve Jesus and be a born again Christian indeed. Merry Christmas sir �

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by babavik: 9:20am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
They will grow and become great people that you will later carry bag for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by MartinsD12(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:
If I get this kinda money

Why I should I be phucking one wide vajina in the name of marriage tongue

Like Ned Nwoko I prefer em young, right, fresh, tongue
LoL five boys what else does obi want again and maybe the wife dey give am well that's why he is ok with one wife
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2021
MartinsD12:

LoL five boys what else does obi want again and maybe the wife dey give am well that's why he is ok with one wife

Five boys

Her Vajina for don wide well well

You can't compare hers to Regina Daniel Vajina tongue
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2021
How CUM they don't resemble themselves
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by GOTVee: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2021
thrillionaire:
We all know you're a Muslim, but as you have always confessed to be a born again Christian, so it is. You will repent and serve Jesus and be a born again Christian indeed. Merry Christmas sir �

I am not a Muslim. I am a born again Christian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion / Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 / Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.