Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos (37963 Views)

Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day / A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) / Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Fiscus105(m): 9:26am On Dec 25, 2021
So you won't be paid back for all things u have experienced with somebody daughters!
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by ofiko123(m): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas to everyone..
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Alwaysachick: 9:28am On Dec 25, 2021
Nonexisting:
Man wey sabi. No vaginarian in his household except his wife. Chances of a good future generation is sure.

I guess the boys will become priest then. 20years from now, he is going to have 5 daughters-in- law that will really decide the future of the family, good or bad.

Beautiful family

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by kinzation(m): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

Miserable loser, it's obvious you're a unfortunate product of generational poverty and family affliction, that's why you will die a sad little man... and in utter forlorness, pain and frustration.

As for those beautiful kids, I'm sure they won't grow up to be a wretched poverty-stricken bastard like your pathetic self, it's rather sad your useless parents birthed like chromosomal liability like you.

God bless you for that reply

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by MartinsD12(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

Five boys

Her Vajina for don wide well well

You can't compare hers to Regina Daniel Vajina tongue
And who told you say Regina own no wide abegi leave matter for Mathias , don't be surprised she go even tight pass that fake Regina
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2021
Baba awon boys just Like my house but hey God mixed my kids with the two gender, growing up was bored without female siblings

Merry Christmas
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by contigiency(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2021
slimfit1:
Stop celebrating people that are not creating opportunities for you. These people can create more investment and opportunities in this country but they would rather let you boost their ego stop celebrating rubbish. He can keep his Christmas pictures abeg.
We can't be waiting for foreigners to come here when we have billionaires here. The government can't do much for us. This kind of person needs to step up.

Maybe you help and show example.
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by ofiko123(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2021
kinzation:

Brother
Please anything will do for today's Xmas
So I can just make something small to est
God bless you bro

0 1 2 2 6 6 5 3 0 6

G. T. B

Nothing nau...there is economy recession everywhere..
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by awa(m): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2021
This Obi Cubana blood strong oooo... All the 5 boys resemble am.
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Manpasman: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2021
adorable family wish u happy Christmas and prosperous new yr ijn
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by floss(m): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2021
dmbb:

So Jesus asked you to do Christmas?
And Mary told you to ask me abi ?
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by franchasng: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2021
Houseofglam7:

The fever returned??
Who do we call?
A doctor or an exorcist??
Call Tinubu to return his brain he used to prepare the powerful diabolical spell he used to hold Lagos and Yorubas under siege since 1999 shocked

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by kinzation(m): 9:36am On Dec 25, 2021
ofiko123:

Nothing nau...there is economy recession everywhere..

I understand bro

But anything will do
Just to celebrate today
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by GreyLaw(m): 9:38am On Dec 25, 2021
slimfit1:
Stop celebrating people that are not creating opportunities for you. These people can create more investment and opportunities in this country but they would rather let you boost their ego stop celebrating rubbish. He can keep his Christmas pictures abeg.
We can't be waiting for foreigners to come here when we have billionaires here. The government can't do much for us. This kind of person needs to step up.

Your statement is born out of ill will. I want to believe the man in question has businesses in Abuja and Lagos and probably other places where he employs Nigerians. Or, are those people working in those clubs and restaurants foreigners?

Now you want him to create more for you? That's a lazy man's attitude: always blaming others or hating on others when they feel they owe them. No entitlements here! Go make your own money! And if you have made yours, please leave others to enjoy what they have made.

The foreigners who left US and UK and UAE and invested here in Nigeria, are they idiots? Apple producing most of its products in China, are they stupid?

In case you are a politician or you are related to politicians, go and FIX NIGERIA! Individual business men are not stupid. They see the insecurity and policy summersaults by the government and are not as stupid as you want them to be to invest all of their wealth here, and then in some future date some useless policy or riot or religious madness destroys all they have.

Please let them do with their money how they please!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by friday2011(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2021
Chaiii...some pple no kuku no say outside dry, God, bless my hursle in 2022, na beg I dey beg. This kain 2021 ehnnn, everywhere just dey one kain.
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2021
CHRISTIANS,DO NOT TAKE THIS GUY LIGHTLY,HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.,HE IS A MUSLIM,I REPEAT HE IS A MUSLIM.,he is trying to paint Christianity bad..he has been doing this for years now..

and for you you cannot stop Christ and his work,Christians will forever be ahead of Muslims..ode
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I hereby warn my fellow Christians that celebration of Christmas is a sin against God and the holy spirit. Jesus christ was not born on the 25th of December. It's a day of worship for pagan god. The Bible doesn't not encourage us to celebrate Christmas but to celebrate the sacrifice of our lord Jesus. Only Muslims are allowed to celebrate the birth of their Holy prophet Muhammad (Mawlid). I see so many Christians going to hell fire. If you are celebrating Christmas today, you have sinned against God and you are only serving mermon sad

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by stepaside2: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2021
Waoh, 5 boys. Children not finished, a girl at least must be added so madam can't hang her boots yet

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by GOTVee: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2021
Blessedofchrist:
CHRISTIANS,DO NOT TAKE THIS GUY LIGHTLY,HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.,HE IS A MUSLIM,I REPEAT HE IS A MUSLIM.,he is trying to paint Christianity bad..he has been doing this for years now..

and for you you cannot stop Christ and his work,Christians will forever be ahead of Muslims..ode

So for preaching the gospel truth means I'm a Muslim? May God forgive your ignorance
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Ceegar01: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2021
michaelbiz:
I no sure say this guy na Cubana son...
The rest are obvious.

Very beautiful family. smiley
The boy was adopted
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Burgerlomo: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2021
Beautiful cool
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Femi8586(m): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

Miserable loser, it's obvious you're a unfortunate product of generational poverty and family affliction, that's why you will die a sad little man... and in utter forlorness, pain and frustration.

As for those beautiful kids, I'm sure they won't grow up to be a wretched poverty-stricken bastard like your pathetic self, it's rather sad your useless parents birthed like chromosomal liability like you.

This your word too heavy. I'm afraid the guy might commit suicide after reading this. Lol

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Godmercy86(m): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Stupid bloody scammer .only God knows what those children will become in future.
why have u chosen this line for God sake
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2021
getat,go see a psychiatrist...if you are in your late 20's,then shame on you fool
GOTVee:

So for preaching the gospel truth means I'm a Muslim? May God forgive your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by josephft2000: 9:50am On Dec 25, 2021
YOU'RE NOT GOD
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Rastaramsey(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Stupid bloody scammer .only God knows what those children will become in future.

He scam your papa
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by thrillionaire(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2021
GOTVee:

I am not a Muslim. I am a born again Christian
Amen! So be it - in words, deed, love and tolerance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by gbolswag(m): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2021
All boys...beautiful family
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
hungry bítch even tinubu can't save you and ur family from the hunger ravaging you punks envious piece of shit

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by idomytin(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2021
Money people. I tap from your grace sir!!
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2021
awa:
This Obi Cubana blood strong oooo... All the 5 boys resemble am.
Nope! The oldest boy you see there is not Obi's but son to one of Obi Cubana's elder brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion / Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 / Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.