Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos (37960 Views)

Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day / A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) / Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Tinubuadvocate: 10:11am On Dec 25, 2021
Bodoh unfortunately you came late the world has left you behind say no to crime shunned 419.
GBOKASINCHA:
hungry bítch even tinubu can't save you and ur family from the hunger ravaging you punks envious piece of shit
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I hate arguing with lowlifer like you I'm not a frustrated person I live large and I'm a king on my own but you scammer will never rest as long as I live.

Meanwhile I can see you lack hometraining I blame your parents your upbringing is what someone must not praying for.
Gbęnu ofo soun, how many times have I told you to always keep shut in public When better people are discussing?
You're a misfit and your place is in Yaba left.
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2021
Ceegar01:

The boy was adopted
Shut up! That's his immediate older brothers son.
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Stupid bloody scammer .only God knows what those children will become in future.
bastard stupid old man go and pity your cursed kids
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by EmzyT: 10:19am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Stupid bloody scammer .only God knows what those children will become in future.

Is there something you know that you're not telling us? Educate us please shocked
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Tinubuadvocate: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Gbęnu ofo soun, how many times have I told you to always keep shut in public When better people are discussing?
You're a misfit and your place is in Yaba left.
[/s]
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:24am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]
E pain am, illiterate.

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by EmzyT: 10:26am On Dec 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

Miserable loser, it's obvious you're a unfortunate product of generational poverty and family affliction, that's why you will die a sad little man... and in utter forlorness, pain and frustration.

As for those beautiful kids, I'm sure they won't grow up to be a wretched poverty-stricken bastard like your pathetic self, it's rather sad your useless parents birthed like chromosomal liability like you.
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Diligent1(f): 10:26am On Dec 25, 2021
I love the youngest among the children
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by divine2288: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
..U are such an overgrown fool .. poverty stricken man .. blame ur parents for your woes... Wasted sperm
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Pcharles2(m): 10:35am On Dec 25, 2021
He doesn't need a DNA test. I see look alikes.
Happy family.
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by mourinhodaboss: 10:45am On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Damn. Why so bitter? Even on Christmas Day. No off days for a natural born hater.
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Ceegar01: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Shut up! That's his immediate older brothers son.
Lol today is Christmas no time for bitterness, so the boy is his older brother's son and his surname is Okoroafor
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by putin2: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2021
Obi Cubana onye oma chukwu Gozie gi my brother
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by clothingonline(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2021
Women and love for skin light cream for bleach
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by trutht828: 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Tinubu is also a scammer. He is using alpha beta to scam Lagos State. But you have never called him out before.

This means you are not against scamming; you only get angry if the scammer is not your preferred scammer.

You are as morally rotten as any other scammer and corrupt politicians we have around today.

That's a shame!
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by trutht828: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
CaptainAyub:
oil souper grin
Be like your Igbo tenant buy your papa house come make you tenant grin

Oil soup is sweet. If you don't like it, it is stupid of you to attack others for liking poly soup.

Don't you feel stupid eating soup with scarce oil?
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by asobo1: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I hereby warn my fellow Christians that celebration of Christmas is a sin against God and the holy spirit. Jesus christ was not born on the 25th of December. It's a day of worship for pagan god. The Bible doesn't not encourage us to celebrate Christmas but to celebrate the sacrifice of our lord Jesus. Only Muslims are allowed to celebrate the birth of their Holy prophet Muhammad (Mawlid). I see so many Christians going to hell fire. If you are celebrating Christmas today, you have sinned against God and you are only serving mermon sad
We ain't celebrating his birthday but his birth. Get that into your head Mr born again

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Samxcollections: 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
slimfit1:
Stop celebrating people that are not creating opportunities for you. These people can create more investment and opportunities in this country but they would rather let you boost their ego stop celebrating rubbish. He can keep his Christmas pictures abeg.
We can't be waiting for foreigners to come here when we have billionaires here. The government can't do much for us. This kind of person needs to step up.
Wetin your papa don ever do for this life apart from impregnating your mother to born a miserable person like you?
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Poverty of body spirit and soul. You're just like Buhari the enemy of progress.

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by slimfit1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Samxcollections:

Wetin your papa don ever do for this life apart from impregnating your mother to born a miserable person like you?

Happy Christmas to you too.
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by slimfit1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
GreyLaw:

Your statement is born out of ill will. I want to believe the man in question has businesses in Abuja and Lagos and probably other places where he employs Nigerians. Or, are those people working in those clubs and restaurants foreigners?

Now you want him to create more for you? That's a lazy man's attitude: always blaming others or hating on others when they feel they owe them. No entitlements here! Go make your own money! And if you have made yours, please leave others to enjoy what they have made.

The foreigners who left US and UK and UAE and invested here in Nigeria, are they idiots? Apple producing most of its products in China, are they stupid?

In case you are a politician or you are related to politicians, go and FIX NIGERIA! Individual business men are not stupid. They see the insecurity and policy summersaults by the government and are not as stupid as you want them to be to invest all of their wealth here, and then in some future date some useless policy or riot or religious madness destroys all they have.

Please let them do with their money how they please!

Merry Christmas my brother seek for wisdom abeg.
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by chudez0147(m): 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
DamnNigga

Shey him don scam you before?? No let jealousy ki you o
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Dahustler007(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Life's Good!
Beautiful Family.
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by DSoj(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
5 boys. Woow
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Hellonearth007: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

I know na Yoruba person will say such.envy of the igbos will give u belle one day
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by donleo92(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
e be like say obi cubanna wife dey look for girl.
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
As we celebrate Xmas today.
Let us remember the people ;that have stood up and spoke up for us; against ;the politicians and elites;that cant provide us with basic social amenities;the people that have made our life's to worth nothing;ethnic cleansing.displacements of indigenous Nigerians.
The three wise men I call them;
They could have had an easy life;like most of us;but the corrupt system;with all Human right abuses; have decided to illegally hold yall unjustifiably.
Our generation ;wont forget ;our progressive s will remember yall.In the spirit of Xmas ;yall are there for the fight that have chosen yall.
Merry Xmas to our generational heros.
Sowore;
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu;
Sunday Igboho;
Yall have deprived yourself ;your comfortable lifestyles to fight for us .
Yall have a wonderful life; but yall have decided to give all that up ;for justice for all;
Yall fought a just cause;many have died but yall never gave up.
The system have denied yall Xmas; with your families;but I say to yall ;freedom fighters of our generation.
Your fight will not be in vein.
Merry Xmas to yall.

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by andyanders: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
since you're tinubuadvocate, I can understand ur pain and sorrow. Cubana is rich and u can't take that away from those kids.
Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by olajohnson542: 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bleep you bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion / Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 / How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.