Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos (37962 Views)

Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day / A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) / Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos by Beey(f): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I hereby warn my fellow Christians that celebration of Christmas is a sin against God and the holy spirit. Jesus christ was not born on the 25th of December. It's a day of worship for pagan god. The Bible doesn't not encourage us to celebrate Christmas but to celebrate the sacrifice of our lord Jesus. Only Muslims are allowed to celebrate the birth of their Holy prophet Muhammad (Mawlid). I see so many Christians going to hell fire. If you are celebrating Christmas today, you have sinned against God and you are only serving mermon sad
See we don’t care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion / Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 / Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.