Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

My Funny Experience Today December 25th - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Funny Experience Today December 25th (22885 Views)

Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. / My Experience Today With A Youth Corper / My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Jack005(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
People go church on Sunday to worship God, but they also flex more on Sunday's, they go to clubs, bars with their girlfriends and side chick cum sugar mummy. Same applies to Christmas
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by CaptainAyub: 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

If I were your landlord I would have evicted you since.

I detest noise of all sorts especially generators around my abode.
True.
He should get an inverter
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by tete7000(m): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
People travel for holidays and will need accomodation to stay.
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by galantjoe(m): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
It is not a must to book hotel room, you can stay in a bar, plug your computer and start working online with one bottle of chilled drinks

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
That same thing wey carry u comot, na the same thing wet carry them too.
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by TomShelby: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
galantjoe:
It is a must to book hotel room, you can stay in a bar, plug your computer and start working online with one bottle of chilled drinks

How can you do that? He probably want a cool place to work
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Scholar212(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
KiNg0G:
hello all,

I'm one of those who works from home I decided to give my neighbors some decency because of the 24 hours generator I normally put on to help facilitate my work. ( the noise nor be here) which I understand, seeing the landlord and neighbors with their families and visitors I wouldn't want to leave them in discomfort.

I just had to took my bath, picked my computer (pc) and accessories and made way to an hotel to book a room for the day just for my online business. on getting to the first hotel close to my street junction, met the receptionist and she told me sir, they is no rooms available.

I had to go to another popular hotel that am sure they have 24 hours electricity, on getting there... some cars were parked..I haven't even enter the receptionist office, someone echoed OGA room don finish....na wa.

So this left me thinking, I thought Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ with friends and families in our various home's.

Why the booking of hotel rooms?
If you use your generator majorly for computer purpose, then getting an inverter and solar panel will be more cost effective and environmentally friendly than running Gen all through. You should consider that

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Wisejohnson47(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
Fu......k dey sweet for hotel
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by blackboi(m): 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
KiNg0G:
hello all,

I'm one of those who works from home

I need this type of job. Please show me the way. Thanks in advance
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by toffyz(m): 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
During festive seasons, people travel from one place to another for the holiday. For example, someone leaving lagos to Ibadan or Ibadan to Lagos or going far away, as in outside their base, will they sleep on the road, pavements, under the bridge or trees? Of course hotels are usually fully booked during festive seasons either for church retreats, personal or family vacation.

Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!
Don't they have families or relations they are coming to visit?
See the bitter truth is majority are occupying those rooms for fornications. Which travelers dey come sleep for hotel to celebrate xmas, don't they have who they came to visit?
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Mekanus(m): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
KiNg0G:
hello all,

I'm one of those who works from home I decided to give my neighbors some decency because of the 24 hours generator I normally put on to help facilitate my work. ( the noise nor be here) which I understand, seeing the landlord and neighbors with their families and visitors I wouldn't want to leave them in discomfort.

I just had to took my bath, picked my computer (pc) and accessories and made way to an hotel to book a room for the day just for my online business. on getting to the first hotel close to my street junction, met the receptionist and she told me sir, they is no rooms available.

I had to go to another popular hotel that am sure they have 24 hours electricity, on getting there... some cars were parked..I haven't even enter the receptionist office, someone echoed OGA room don finish....na wa.

So this left me thinking, I thought Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ with friends and families in our various home's.

Hotel all booked or not no concern me, wetin concern me here na which work you dey do from home because me dey interested too. Show me the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by LollySeaSide: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
KiNg0G:
hello all,

All the people who booked the rooms work from home and they all have noisy generators. They simply left home to give their neighbours some comfort.
Hope you get the point now?
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Come to Owerri and you will find out that from 20th till now, most hotels are fully booked even those that have presidential suites, no get space. Everywhere full. Money no dey, money no dey, na paper dem de use pay those hotel bills and the least na 8k/per night

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by mukthar2000(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2021

That the reason why one of my friend dislike celebrating this period with the way peoples fornicate and drinking on this day claiming their are celebrating birth of prophet isha, even the Romance that created this period did not celebrate it the way we Nigeria's did. Well may God Almighty forgive us.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by seyz91(m): 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
You dey mind am cheesy
Tonero5200:
grin cheesy

asking questions to what you already know the answer to.
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by seyz91(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
OP you no well

You asking us question yoh already know the answer to

Wetin dem dey do for hotel rooms abi why people dey book hotel undecided
KiNg0G:
hello all,

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Starboytwo(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

The same reason you went to hotel is the same reason those that booked the hotel room are also in hotel.

They rooms are all occupied because the bookers are all into online work like u and using generator and doesn't want to disturb their landlords and family during this xmas with generator noise

Until you tell us the real reason you went to book hotel room then will not tell you the real reason the rooms are all booked.
fair enough
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by mastertek: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
OP, what's wrong in getting inverter

You claim you work online & you never thought of alternative power source, except noisy generator
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Festive season like this hotels don't record much sells because businesses are on holiday.Hotels gives discount due to low patronage.If I lie any of you should try one of the popular hotels in your area.You will find out there are vacant rooms.People celebrate Christmas outdoors like parks, beaches,fast food restaurants,and clubs.I have worked in hotels many years.The op dey lie.
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by EmpressOVD: 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
Same reason that made u leave ur house to lodge, might be similar to theirs…

KiNg0G:
hello all,

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by 2braithe: 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
During festive seasons, people travel from one place to another for the holiday. For example, someone leaving lagos to Ibadan or Ibadan to Lagos or going far away, as in outside their base, will they sleep on the road, pavements, under the bridge or trees? Of course hotels are usually fully booked during festive seasons either for church retreats, personal or family vacation.

Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!

So the place they are visiting don't have rooms?

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Alohaa: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
The same reasons you left your house, others have their own reasons...
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by almarthins(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
KiNg0G:
hello all,

Huh! Today na d day wey men dey sin most in the name of Christmas celebration. Them no fear God at all. Girls receiving gbola today una weldone o!
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by modextus(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

The only reasonable response.
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by kingmsookwagh(m): 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
Why you dey look for hotel too?
Just like you have an excuse, that's how others too.

With your yahoo yahoo head.
Online biz ma foot.
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by poiZon: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
floss:

Today is Christmas, to some Xmas and many others Sexmas... depending on the one you're celebrating...The most important thing is you must not be found idle pick one and celebrate.
Today is Saturday... Na weekend first first..
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by airsaylongcome: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
mastertek:
OP, what's wrong in getting inverter

You claim you work online & you never thought of alternative power source, except noisy generator

I was going to say the same. Man should get an inverter ffs. I run a solar powered inverter and have absolute peace and quiet
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by DFERENCE: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

If I were your landlord I would have evicted you since.

I detest noise of all sorts especially generators around my abode.
even for your imaginary house you dey evict people! Ah! Oga landlord take it easy ooo, OP who dey work on christmas day? and with laptop? do you want to log into your yahoo mail? oya take it easy na play ooo
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by techWriter5: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
The ticketing of motel bedbathrooms is for the same why you came to memoir a motel bathroom.
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by floss(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
poiZon:

Today is Saturday... Na weekend first first..

Hmmm...na true sha
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by one4GOD(f): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
KiNg0G:
hello all,

the hotels are occupied by people who also are considering their neighbours discomfort...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men, What Is Your Issue With Marrying A Lady Who Is The First Child? / Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) / Does The Wife Earn The Position Of Head Of The House If She's The Breadwinner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.