Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

My Funny Experience Today December 25th - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Funny Experience Today December 25th (22894 Views)

Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. / My Experience Today With A Youth Corper / My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by feedthenation(m): 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
---even during the birth of Jesus Christ---the Inn was very busy---all over the world hotels at this time are packed---

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by LofiLogic: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
:
decatalyst:
But some families dey book hotels to relax nau.

Don't be closed minded.

This is the most positive comment I have seen on NL grin grin grin grin, if only it was true
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by marsup: 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
They also went there to work.
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by pussyeater(m): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
tumababa:

If you dont gerrit fogerabourit
You sound like Mr. Segeeee Amuwo Odofin Lol

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Fabulouslouie(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
KiNg0G:
hello all...
Why the booking of hotel rooms?

May I pm you sir?
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by EmekaBlue(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
I get solar...u for come stay my place pay me that money even less
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by terminatorman: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
KiNg0G:
hello all,

I'm one of those who works from home I decided to give my neighbors some decency because of the 24 hours generator I normally put on to help facilitate my work. ( the noise nor be here) which I understand, seeing the landlord and neighbors with their families and visitors I wouldn't want to leave them in discomfort.

I just had to took my bath, picked my computer (pc) and accessories and made way to an hotel to book a room for the day just for my online business. on getting to the first hotel close to my street junction, met the receptionist and she told me sir, they is no rooms available.

I had to go to another popular hotel that am sure they have 24 hours electricity, on getting there... some cars were parked..I haven't even enter the receptionist office, someone echoed OGA room don finish....na wa.

So this left me thinking, I thought Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ with friends and families in our various home's.

Sir pls show me way into online business. I i unemployed and I am willing to learn sir. Pls teach me
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by ambr055i: 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
KiNg0G:
hello all,

I'm one of those who works from home I decided to give my neighbors some decency because of the 24 hours generator I normally put on to help facilitate my work. ( the noise nor be here) which I understand, seeing the landlord and neighbors with their families and visitors I wouldn't want to leave them in discomfort.

I just had to took my bath, picked my computer (pc) and accessories and made way to an hotel to book a room for the day just for my online business. on getting to the first hotel close to my street junction, met the receptionist and she told me sir, they is no rooms available.

I had to go to another popular hotel that am sure they have 24 hours electricity, on getting there... some cars were parked..I haven't even enter the receptionist office, someone echoed OGA room don finish....na wa.

So this left me thinking, I thought Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ with friends and families in our various home's.

From the 1st of December, a lot of the hotels were fully booked till next year.
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by rrhostomy(m): 1:30am On Dec 26, 2021
KiNg0G:
hello all,

Apart from immortality and such that is being perpetrated in these hotels,you should come to the realization that some people actually travelled down to that particular place. So they have to lodge due to one reason or the other.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by erumena(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
Why do some people on this platform use the word “they” instead of “there”?
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Ibime2003: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
kingmsookwagh:
Why you dey look for hotel too?
Just like you have an excuse, that's how others too.

With your yahoo yahoo head.
Online biz ma foot.

You want to cast the guy by all means. Yahoo boys work from home, so he is right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) / Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) / As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.