Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? (4867 Views)

Poll: Should a girl leave her boyfriend if she discovers that he's been cheating

Yes: 51% (19 votes)
No: 48% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by KarmaMod(f): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2008
No. Stay there.

If you dont believe you are worthy of the better things in life, stay there.
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by shylladear(f): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2008
cause i know its in their blood to cheat and there is nothing i or anybody can do about it

out of 100% 95 cheat   angry
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by Chat2MeBac(f): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2008
stop whining ladies, You can do either or two things, Option #1, LEAVE the bastard and his cheating ways.Or #2, get even, I personally likes option #2, it pains them more when they realise, Two can play that game,
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by StephenP(m): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

stop whining ladies, You can do either or two things, Option #1, LEAVE the bastard and his cheating ways.Or #2, get even, I personally likes option #2, it pains them more when they realise, Two can play that game,

That doesn't make it any better. Two wrongs don't make a right, it just makes you like him . . . a cheater. I suggest you do option 1 and leave.
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by Chat2MeBac(f): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2008
StephenP:

That doesn't make it any better. Two wrongs don't make a right, it just makes you like him . . . a cheater. I suggest you do option 1 and leave.
Whatever, Keep ur opinions to urself, I state mine, now either take it or leave it, hisss,
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by StephenP(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Whatever, Keep your opinions to yourself, I state mine, now either take it or leave it, hisss,

LOL keep mine to myself while you state yours? No, miss. You can go ahead and be feisty but I'm always gon' say how I feel.
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by Chat2MeBac(f): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2008
StephenP:

LOL keep mine to myself while you state yours? No, miss. You can go ahead and be feisty but I'm always gon' say how I feel.

Mr. "NYU", wasnt that exactly what I did when you came along and refuted it? Me likey being feisty, its in my DNA. Have a nice day,
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by chi21: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2008
No I will not leave them If you know you have not done this first cast a stone @ him
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by StephenP(m): 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Mr. "NYU", wasnt that exactly what I did when you came along and refuted it?  Me likey being feisty, its in my DNA. Have a nice day,

Wait, how did you know I went to NYU? Hardly the point though. . . I still stand by my opinion, cheating back on him doesn't make it any better. It will no effect on him and the woman would most likely feel worse.
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by brinebaba(m): 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2008
I heard my Aunt telling her husband:
"men have their way but women have their ways".
If a woman leaves her husband to continue cheating on her!
Dang!
The male gat to think cuz definately shes pretending!and u never can say ,she might be up to sumtin deadly!
Women please don't leave ur husband if hes cheating on you-please am begging on behalf of we males.
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by LadyT(f): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2008
Are you ok? angry

brine baba:

I heard my Aunt telling her husband:
"men have their way but women have their ways".
If a woman leaves her husband to continue cheating on her!
Dang!
The male got to think because definately shes pretending!and u never can say ,she might be up to sumtin deadly!
Women please don't leave your husband if hes cheating on you-please am begging on behalf of we males.
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by Chat2MeBac(f): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2008
StephenP:

Wait, how did you know I went to NYU? Hardly the point though. . . I still stand by my opinion, cheating back on him doesn't make it any better. It will no effect on him and the woman would most likely feel worse.

Keep telling yourself that, and one day you may actually believe it,

Men suffer from egotistical issues.The mere fact that someone beat them at their own game, only adds insult to injury. Stop deceiving yourself Mr.S, your counterparts will not admit it, but it's the truth. I have seen men cry like babies after finding out their significant others have played their game well. So get real.

As per the NYU thingy, Let's just say I have six sense cheesy
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by StephenP(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

[/b]
Keep telling yourself that, and one day you may actually believe it,

Men suffer from egotistical issues.The mere fact that someone beat them at their own game, only adds insult to injury. Stop deceiving yourself Mr.S, your counterparts will not admit it, but it's the truth. I have seen men cry like babies after finding out their significant others have played their game well. So get real.

As per the NYU thingy, Let's just say I have six sense cheesy

He got his. She finds out and she thinks she's going to get him back, so she goes out to cheat but unlike the man, her emotions get in the way. In the end, she feels bad and tells the man. He breaks up with her and she still leaves and he feels bad but feels good because he called it off though he cheated first. He goes out to the bar and meets a new girl, the former woman is long forgotten until the wedding invitations are sent out.

As opposed to, He got his. She finds out, wrecks his things, break up with him and leave. He feels miserable because she had the upper hand.
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by Konjour(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2010
Yeah, **jumps on the ladies' bandwagon**,though,not all men cheat,but statistically,if you can't forgive even a non-habitual cheater and you keep kickin' out their sorry butts,save yourself the stress,reject every proposal you get and remain single. el finitesima. cool
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2010
leave ur man cos he's cheating NEVER!!

u treat him nicely ,, very nice that he'd be scare what u'd do next!!
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by amyg(f): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2010
Leave him 4 d other woman?no way,bt he pays 4 every cheat.
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by adetoru(f): 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2010
Boyfriend:yes
Husband:maybe
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by madlady(f): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2010
Yes I think I would  undecided but if he keeps it well hidden I will carry on in so called blissful ignorance.
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by Tinksh(f): 1:39am On Mar 29, 2010
For me, NO!! No second chances in a relationship. If i was married, maybe one chance but cant guarentee it. Its the number one deal breaker for me. But each to their own.

I soooooo dont believe the BS thats is a man thing and it makes him a man, what a crock!!!. Women do it too and it all comes down to self control and ego. How about an agreement that if your man or women cheats you get a free pass to do the same. Thats not my thing but think it may stop a few who seem to like cheating but would hate their spouse to do it to them!!
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by Youngpo413: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
alheri: Its your decision. Personally I love my husband and I pray he never cheats on me. But if it happens, I guess it depends on the situation. If he's sorry and has stopped, we'll work things out. If not, yawa go gas. I will show him red hot chilli pepper! And might just probably leave.

na today?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? / What's The Longest Period You've Gone Without Dating? / Girl Shares Disturbing Story Of How She Had Sex With A Dog For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.