Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Avoid Women With Your Life! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Women With Your Life! (1554 Views)

Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Women With Your Life! by AlphaMale666: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
1. You've live longer, way longer than what you thought you could live.

2. Peace & Quiet! No nagging and rubbish entitlement over your own money.

3. Better health. Women love drama. No woman, no drama. Which will better your health.

4. They're selfish with everything! Even if she's earning good cash, she'll still drain you off all your money and pretend like she has nothing.

5. You're just better off without them. You don't need them. If you want kids, adopt.

5 Likes

Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by Petoski7: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ride on sir grin
Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by Oyindidi(f): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
Who break your fragile heart?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by dollynnn(f): 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Someone has been served breakfast.
Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by FriendsAndFans(m): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
Number 2 is priceless

1 Like

Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by JaneYave(f): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
The truth is IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. When that good man posted his meals in 2021, it was amazing how everyone was applauding. Get off the pretence people. You can't do without women. That's just the real fact.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by Youngpo413: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
JaneYave:
The truth is IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. When that good man posted his meals in 2021, it was amazing how everyone was applauding. Get off the pretence people. You can't do without women. That's just the real fact.
what's so special about women? Especially what we see nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by odinson1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
JaneYave:

The only Use the female Gender has had since time immemorial,has been their reproductive capabilities, and for Sexual gratification for men. Aside their Sexuality,they are Utterly and completely Useless. They have absolutely no Contribution to Civilization. All they had ever done was to sit at home and bear children,while the men Made The world what it is today.

Datboredberry:
Same could be said for BLACK MEN... undecided

Apart from being good slaves, corrupt leaders, thugs, etc...

What have BLACK MEN contributed to the world?

All you do it brag about your BBCs... A stereotype borne of racism...

Zero IQ Africans tryna take credits for the achievements of the superior White men who sold and bought them... grin

MeN mAdE tHe WoRlD wHaT iT iS tOdAy... Lol

No darling, White men did... While your ancestors were worshipping the sun and stalking the wilderness naked...

Do you have comprehension problems? undecided

Where in my post did i highlight the Race of The men who dominated the world? I didn't say it based on Colour or ethnicity,i Said MEN made the world what it is today. White men are still MEN, aren't they? cheesy

Alcapone001:

You see your dirty mentality..you are indirectly referring to your mom..a woman birthed you..held you for 9 months

@the bolded is exactly my point. cheesy
Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
AlphaMale666:

3. Better health. Women love drama. No woman, no drama. Which will better your health.

4. They're selfish with everything! Even if she's earning good cash, she'll still drain you off all your money and pretend like she has nothing.

5. You're just better off without them. You don't need them. If you want kids, adopt.
I hope you don't avoid your mom this way just cos you wanna prove to be a "wannabe alpha male"..sure you can avoid women cos it's a matter of choice but you are sounding really desperate man..your use of words shows you hold a grudge against them and you need an opportunity to bash them..which is quite wrong..
Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by jericco1(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
Oga go find something do abeg

1 Like

Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by 360clips: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Alcapone001:

I hope you don't avoid your mom this way just cos you wanna prove to be a "wannabe alpha male"..sure you can avoid women cos it's a matter of choice but you are sounding really desperate man..your use of words shows you hold a grudge against them and you need an opportunity to bash them..which is quite wrong..
he's pained.
Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by AlphaMale666: 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
Alcapone001:

you know absolutely nothing about me! I was born an alpha and I'll die one. I'm not a fake wannabe alpha. I don't fake any of this. angry. You must be a fool to think otherwise.
Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
AlphaMale666:
you know absolutely nothing about me! I was born an alpha and I'll die one. I'm not a fake wannabe alpha. I don't fake any of this. angry. You must be a fool to think otherwise.
And you must be a bigger fool to say people should avoid women... think before you speak man..
Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
odinson1:

The only Use the female Gender has had since time immemorial,has been their reproductive capabilities, and for Sexual gratification for men. Aside their Sexuality,they are Utterly and completely Useless. They have absolutely no Contribution to Civilization. All they had ever done was to sit at home and bear children,while the men Made The world what it is today.
You see your dirty mentality..you are indirectly referring to your mom..a woman birthed you..held you for 9 months took care of your senseless self and all you do is bash them online just cos you wanna prove your stupid "wannabe alpha male" nonsense..
Who is ngozi iweala?who is Alakija?and many others..are you still gonna say that nonsense you wrote up there..you don't even sound exposed..so full of yourself ..keep wallowing in your ignorance..I hope you don't treat your woman like a trash just cos of some dirty mentality..you are disgusting man..get a life..
Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by Starz825(m): 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
JaneYave:
Wow ....
Your write up here just confirmed what my gee posted on Whatsapp....
He wrote and i quote...* Women are necessary evil*
Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
this is pure nonsense shit you are spitting. After all the hustle and bustle, no be socket we go chook prick put nah? That sweet warm slimy hole must be filled when mother nature comes calling. angry
Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by okoroemeka(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Youngpo413:
what's so special about women? Especially what we see nowadays.
it is when you place so much trust,expectations and loyalty on women is when the problem starts,the internet has given women the freedom they want for thousands of years to post and advertise themselves to meet various exotic men and be worshipped like demi gods,it is a sad reality we need women and their problems,it is a necessary evil many of us cannot do without,to many men including me our life's will be empty without their nagging and drama,you really must have an open mind when dealing with women of nowadays and learn to ignore some things to retain your sanity.
Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by Brarrie: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
JaneYave:
and who fu$king told you this,I prefer spending my time with my niggas than mah gf or any lady bro life is the best Nigeria men are just bunch of unfortunate simp alot of u.s men like hanging out with their fellow men's bro life is the best,I hate anything Nigeria woman full of drama damn!
Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
odinson1:

Same could be said for BLACK MEN... undecided

Apart from being good slaves, corrupt leaders, thugs, etc...

What have BLACK MEN contributed to the world?

All you do it brag about your BBCs... A stereotype borne of racism...

Zero IQ Africans tryna take credits for the achievements of the superior White men who sold and bought them... grin

MeN mAdE tHe WoRlD wHaT iT iS tOdAy... Lol

No darling, White men did... While your ancestors were worshipping the sun and stalking the wilderness naked...

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Is poverty stricken men with weak ass brain, that would reason what you say.

YOU MFs can't do without women, ask your father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
Alcapone001:

stop attackin people bro. . Drop ur own view. . angry

nawa 4 u oh. . U dey behave childish
Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
TeddyJammy:

[s]stop attackin people bro. . Drop ur own view. . angry

nawa 4 u oh. . U dey behave childish[/s]
Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by Savedday: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.
Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
AlphaMale666:

I pray you get that RARE WOMAN.
The Type that's very young and wealthy.
The Type that can scold her family members in your house.
The one that can scold her mom if she misbehaves in your house.
The one that makes it clear to her relatives that her family is a new emerging family & wouldn't need distractions.
The one that will have manners despite all these.
Also have a Good kitchen representation.

Mine belongs to the above CLASS!
She was so wealthy when I met her.
U can imagine your wife spending almost 2 miillion naira to mark your birthday.
You can see why I always tell you GUYS to avoid Leeches. I detest Leeches & wouldn't allow my sister to make herself such.

While waiting for such a LADY...
Also make yourself suitable for her.
Engage yourself meaningfully.
Have a Fat Account too.
Surround yourself with friends of notable IQ.
Be Polished in representation with good command of public conduct.
Be Firm and Fair in your decision-making too.
LADIES cherish men with alluring representation!

4 Likes

Re: Avoid Women With Your Life! by obinna58(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
I think men can manage women though depending on the personality

(1) (Reply)

Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship? / Some Of Your Favorite Artists As A Cat (photos) / Do You Like My Profile Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.