Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) (740 Views)

Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) / The Confusion Of The Male Species (by B.O.E.) / Truths About Feminism You Ought To Know (by B.O.E.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
The unfriendly campaign against Nigerian women by some Nairaland boys is amusing but unbecoming...

Most Nigerians (Nairalanders) have the wrongest perceptions and ideas about a lot of things. Topical discussions on things like Women, Sex, Virginity, Relationships and Culture show how misinformed quite a lot are. And these topics are discussed with lots of factual misrepresentation, erroneous analysis and bullish arguments.

I'll talk about how these wrong notions are falsities of our weak mentalities or maybe unfair experiences, and how they exacerbate (worsen) our already wrong mindset and also badly influence the opinions of others when they're sermonised or indoctrinated with these ill conceived ideas (wrongly assumed to be facts or enlightenment).

Note: My opinions on these issues are strictly personal and orthodoxical (or old-school) with what could likely be seen as a rigid and moral undertone. Anyway, what am about to say may greatly defer from modern day public opinions or contemporary generally accepted beliefs (based on NL make believe arguments).

key fact: NL gender war, the wrong notions about Nigeran women (as a collective) and the Impression it creates.

Take for instance:

"9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.
In mosdii voice: Nigerian girls are useless..... All of them!"

The most epic and outrageous quote on NL!

I mean this quote gives me mixed feelings despite being a man, and I'm sure it would pique ''any'' Nigerian lady who reads it. Interestingly, the majority of NL males (Nigerian boys) enthusiastically share in its sentiment.

Mosdii was probably too harsh (and overwhelmingly fallacious with his total generalization) but the OP's first line of statement is as thought provoking as Mosdii's rather hate provoking quote, although himself (Savedday) shares in Mosdii's calumny.

The question is: have Nigerian women really shown to be burdensome baggages that should be discarded with such hateful rejection?

Is there a misrepresentation of who they (all of them- internally exclusive and externally inclusive) really are?

Yes! They've been badly presented, and not all of them to be fair are in the so called 'useless' category.

(With the above statement sadly) I allude to the fact that they're not all noble from experience, observation and realization.

To the former question however, and honestly, they (some Nigerian women) have showed ineptitude and proven to be troublesome and a calamity both morally and maritally! And quite sadly the majority of them are far from being women of substance!

Nevertheless, is this reason enough to commit the fallacy of hasty generalization with respite to all Nigerian ladies or women?

Not at all!

Woman hating or Feminine antagonism is so promoted here (in NL). Those who directly or indirectly have been victims of crafty, deceptive and devious females should look inwards themselves and outwards.

Nigerian women are a juxtaposition or a mix of the good, bad and ugly just as you'll find also among Caucasian, Latin-American, Arabian, Asian and fellow African women. Are they any worst than these their fellows?

This would require detailed global statistical research to verify!

Anyways, Nigerian women are a product of a society- the Nigerian society, basically dominated and controlled by men- Nigerian men, by virtue of African genderism. This places Nigerian women under the direct influence and service of Nigerian men (the major orchestrators and co-perpetuators of the Nigerian society)

Now, what can we say of Nigerian men who are hierarchically in charge of the Nigerian society!? And Looking at the excesses of (9ja boys), are they any saints?

In my honest opinion. No! it takes two to tango! I think if at all Nigerian girls/women are useless, does this in any way prove that Nigerian boys/men are useful themselves? Perhaps not. This is the harsh reality.

When I see yahoo boys (who help contribute to 9ja girls uselessness), cultist boys, street touts, regular criminals, rapist boys and Bleep boys (those peeps whose aim in life is to sleep by force or freewill with as many girls as possible and claim bragging rights over how they've slept with tons of girls before their manhood compulsorily retires them, or before they naturally or sexually "die in active service"wink, then you will know that 'uselessness' has many descriptions.

This is not to say all 9ja boys are useless since not all of them engage in vices. But with those who do, they're no less useless than 9ja girls/women who engage in prostitution, paternity fraud, sexual molestation of minors (just like some 9ja men/boys too), spouse snatching and so on.

What can make a person useless is what makes another useless by extension.

When you critically compare every indices of what makes Nigerian girls useless to that of the boys, you will realize that the 'useless' boys and girls are directly and jointly proportional. An adult man should be wise. But when you begin to find mentally and morally weak 40, 50 or 60 years olds, they're "...just a boy" or 'just boys'.

In relationships (marriage most especially) NL men (some) believe a man's primordial right is to have multiple women by his side, and this is sadistically encouraged. A woman doing same is seen as 'useless' and a slut. Many a NLer (9ja boys) believe a man can sleep around with women for the fun or sake of it but women shouldn't do it as it is 'oloshoism' in display. Some NLers believe having babies with multiple women they aren't married to is masculinity rediscovered but women with kids outside wedlock is 'uselessness' redefined...

Nigerian boys and girls should search themselves. By NLers boys sentiment and double standards, it would be safe to say that both the males and females are diabolically 'useless' (whatever it means) and bereft of sound morality as long as they both practice their 'pleasure seeking' ill lifestyles without consideration for what is naturally and morally the right thing to do. Therefore, they are both the two sides of the same coin.

All said, NL boys/men (for those who do) should stop making it look as if Nigerian ladies are the worst of amongst all other nationalities. They're not as gross, profane and abhorring as some would paint them to be. At least, not all of them (assuming some truly are!). And even if they're the worst presumably, they're not the worst of the worst I want to believe.
(I'm not defending Nigerian women)

Yes, some are humane or inhuman but there are others (no matter how few) who are a blessing and a joy to be with.

This type of Nigerian women are the regenerated ones (the ones who were properly parented, rightly nurtured and who allowed themselves to be well trained and decisively disciplined).

Not minding the decadence in the society, they chose to be 'useful'. They're rare because they're like gold either yet to be mined or who're already in the possession of worthy miners and merchants. In fact, they're almost impossible to find; not because they don't exist but because they are uncommon treasures.

They're like lilies in the mire and their price is far above rubies. They don't easily come by. Only those who're fit for them find them. You won't find them in clubs, hotels, brothels or in questionable places. You find them in value added places or in God's house (I did not say church. Try to discern!)

They're probably not even here on NL and if they at all, they will never draw attention to themselves unnecessarily for the sake of it. They're the ignored responsible ladies you could meet because they don't display unwholesome amusements.

Some men have been privileged to find them, have them and realize they exist. So, 9ja boys should know that there are still very useful 9ja women who are useful in all spheres of their lives.

They're not the regular girls you see on Instagram flaunting their nudes or acting up seductively or the so called uselessly useful 'slay queens' you see everyday whose aim is to morally, financially and sexually slay men.
They (this special brand of Nigerian women) are in no way questionable or useless.

Only a goldsmith can tell what a real gold is. Any 9ja man who wants this special brand of 9ja women must himself be worthy and ready to pay the price.

I read some posts here and begin to wonder "How can a man after messing up multiple girls still claim he wants to marry a decent woman?" Very outrageous and wild.

Messed up women are most times victims of men's mess ups, and by natural balance, messed up women can only be meant for messed up men since both are culpable for being 'useless' in the figurative sense of it. This is justice! This can only be fairness!

And Note: Nature is fair! Karma is real. God is not unfaithful even if life is unfair sometimes.

If a man meets a useless woman or attracts one, it's perhaps because you're most likely lacking substance yourself

Opposite don't attract in this case! Compatibility (in uselessness) is what actually beckoned or brought both together.
Useless may want Useful, but Useful will never want Useless. This is simple reality.

Finally, for the sake of those 'few' Nigerian ladies who do not exhibit traits to make them classify as 'useless'; the harsh and hasty generalization of all Nigerian women as 'useless' is unacceptable and derogatory to the entire league of Nigerian women. NL boys should apologise to responsible Nigerian women and henceforth avoid such descriptive term for all 9ja women for the sake of the Noble Nigerian ones.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Dshocker(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
No need writing this long epistle...I believe no sane and matured man/guy will have that time to bash or criticize a woman's/lady's opinion online...

And am sick and tired of seeing where guys come on this forum and use the word like simp, immaturity reeks on this forum... Someone will create a top,seeking for advice,some annoying lads will criticize, condemn and give a meaningless opinion.

Funny enough,those that bullies people online can't face the person in reality and say all what they typed online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by BigBellyBurst(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
Epistuuuuuuu...

I get your point tho
Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Great write up...

I just don't take men on this forum seriously... It's all cruise... grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by BMathew: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
grin
Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
I can see your definition of useless messed up man are men who messed up normal ladies

But how do we now begin to explain or understand a decent useful lady obsessively desiring a thoroughly messed up man (who happens to be a billionaire)?
Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by posty56: 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
HolyTrinity:

The unfriendly campaign against Nigerian women by some Nairaland boys is amusing but unbecoming...

Most Nigerians (Nairalanders) have the wrongest perceptions and ideas about a lot of things. Topical discussions on things like Women, Sex, Virginity, Relationships and Culture show how misinformed quite a lot are. And these topics are discussed with lots of factual misrepresentation, erroneous analysis and bullish arguments.

I'll talk about how these wrong notions are falsities of our weak mentalities or maybe unfair experiences, and how they exacerbate (worsen) our already wrong mindset and also badly influence the opinions of others when they're sermonised or indoctrinated with these ill conceived ideas (wrongly assumed to be facts or enlightenment).

Note: My opinions on these issues are strictly personal and orthodoxical (or old-school) with what could likely be seen as a rigid and moral undertone. Anyway, what am about to say may greatly defer from modern day public opinions or contemporary generally accepted beliefs (based on NL make believe arguments).

key fact: NL gender war, the wrong notions about Nigeran women (as a collective) and the Impression it creates.

Take for instance:

"9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.
In mosdii voice: Nigerian girls are useless..... All of them!"

The most epic and outrageous quote on NL!

I mean this quote gives me mixed feelings despite being a man, and I'm sure it would pique ''any'' Nigerian lady who reads it. Interestingly, the majority of NL males (Nigerian boys) enthusiastically share in its sentiment.

Mosdii was probably too harsh (and overwhelmingly fallacious with his total generalization) but the OP's first line of statement is as thought provoking as Mosdii's rather hate provoking quote, although himself (Savedday) shares in Mosdii's calumny.

The question is: have Nigerian women really shown to be burdensome baggages that should be discarded with such hateful rejection?

Is there a misrepresentation of who they (all of them- internally exclusive and externally inclusive) really are?

Yes! They've been badly presented, and not all of them to be fair are in the so called 'useless' category.

(With the above statement sadly) I allude to the fact that they're not all noble from experience, observation and realization.

To the former question however, and honestly, they (some Nigerian women) have showed ineptitude and proven to be troublesome and a calamity both morally and maritally! And quite sadly the majority of them are far from being women of substance!

Nevertheless, is this reason enough to commit the fallacy of hasty generalization with respite to all Nigerian ladies or women?

Not at all!

Woman hating or Feminine antagonism is so promoted here (in NL). Those who directly or indirectly have been victims of crafty, deceptive and devious females should look inwards themselves and outwards.

Nigerian women are a juxtaposition or a mix of the good, bad and ugly just as you'll find also among Caucasian, Latin-American, Arabian, Asian and fellow African women. Are they any worst than these their fellows?

This would require detailed global statistical research to verify!

Anyways, Nigerian women are a product of a society- the Nigerian society, basically dominated and controlled by men- Nigerian men, by virtue of African genderism. This places Nigerian women under the direct influence and service of Nigerian men (the major orchestrators and co-perpetuators of the Nigerian society)

Now, what can we say of Nigerian men who are hierarchically in charge of the Nigerian society!? And Looking at the excesses of (9ja boys), are they any saints?

In my honest opinion. No! it takes two to tango! I think if at all Nigerian girls/women are useless, does this in any way prove that Nigerian boys/men are useful themselves? Perhaps not. This is the harsh reality.

When I see yahoo boys (who help contribute to 9ja girls uselessness), cultist boys, street touts, regular criminals, rapist boys and Bleep boys (those peeps whose aim in life is to sleep by force or freewill with as many girls as possible and claim bragging rights over how they've slept with tons of girls before their manhood compulsorily retires them, or before they naturally or sexually "die in active service"wink, then you will know that 'uselessness' has many descriptions.

This is not to say all 9ja boys are useless since not all of them engage in vices. But with those who do, they're no less useless than 9ja girls/women who engage in prostitution, paternity fraud, sexual molestation of minors (just like some 9ja men/boys too), spouse snatching and so on.

What can make a person useless is what makes another useless by extension.

When you critically compare every indices of what makes Nigerian girls useless to that of the boys, you will realize that the 'useless' boys and girls are directly and jointly proportional. An adult man should be wise. But when you begin to find mentally and morally weak 40, 50 or 60 years olds, they're "...just a boy" or 'just boys'.

In relationships (marriage most especially) NL men (some) believe a man's primordial right is to have multiple women by his side, and this is sadistically encouraged. A woman doing same is seen as 'useless' and a slut. Many a NLer (9ja boys) believe a man can sleep around with women for the fun or sake of it but women shouldn't do it as it is 'oloshoism' in display. Some NLers believe having babies with multiple women they aren't married to is masculinity rediscovered but women with kids outside wedlock is 'uselessness' redefined...

Nigerian boys and girls should search themselves. By NLers boys sentiment and double standards, it would be safe to say that both the males and females are diabolically 'useless' (whatever it means) and bereft of sound morality as long as they both practice their 'pleasure seeking' ill lifestyles without consideration for what is naturally and morally the right thing to do. Therefore, they are both the two sides of the same coin.

All said, NL boys/men (for those who do) should stop making it look as if Nigerian ladies are the worst of amongst all other nationalities. They're not as gross, profane and abhorring as some would paint them to be. At least, not all of them (assuming some truly are!). And even if they're the worst presumably, they're not the worst of the worst I want to believe.
(I'm not defending Nigerian women)

Yes, some are humane or inhuman but there are others (no matter how few) who are a blessing and a joy to be with.

This type of Nigerian women are the regenerated ones (the ones who were properly parented, rightly nurtured and who allowed themselves to be well trained and decisively disciplined).

Not minding the decadence in the society, they chose to be 'useful'. They're rare because they're like gold either yet to be mined or who're already in the possession of worthy miners and merchants. In fact, they're almost impossible to find; not because they don't exist but because they are uncommon treasures.

They're like lilies in the mire and their price is far above rubies. They don't easily come by. Only those who're fit for them find them. You won't find them in clubs, hotels, brothels or in questionable places. You find them in value added places or in God's house (I did not say church. Try to discern!)

They're probably not even here on NL and if they at all, they will never draw attention to themselves unnecessarily for the sake of it. They're the ignored responsible ladies you could meet because they don't display unwholesome amusements.

Some men have been privileged to find them, have them and realize they exist. So, 9ja boys should know that there are still very useful 9ja women who are useful in all spheres of their lives.

They're not the regular girls you see on Instagram flaunting their nudes or acting up seductively or the so called uselessly useful 'slay queens' you see everyday whose aim is to morally, financially and sexually slay men.
They (this special brand of Nigerian women) are in no way questionable or useless.

Only a goldsmith can tell what a real gold is. Any 9ja man who wants this special brand of 9ja women must himself be worthy and ready to pay the price.

I read some posts here and begin to wonder "How can a man after messing up multiple girls still claim he wants to marry a decent woman?" Very outrageous and wild.

Messed up women are most times victims of men's mess ups, and by natural balance, messed up women can only be meant for messed up men since both are culpable for being 'useless' in the figurative sense of it. This is justice! This can only be fairness!

And Note: Nature is fair! Karma is real. God is not unfaithful even if life is unfair sometimes.

If a man meets a useless woman or attracts one, it's perhaps because you're most likely lacking substance yourself

Opposite don't attract in this case! Compatibility (in uselessness) is what actually beckoned or brought both together.
Useless may want Useful, but Useful will never want Useless. This is simple reality.

Finally, for the sake of those 'few' Nigerian ladies who do not exhibit traits to make them classify as 'useless'; the harsh and hasty generalization of all Nigerian women as 'useless' is unacceptable and derogatory to the entire league of Nigerian women. NL boys should apologise to responsible Nigerian women and henceforth avoid such descriptive term for all 9ja women for the sake of the Noble Nigerian ones.

who read all this things abeg
Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
I no dey like long story.. angry

Op. . Jux briefly make your post sensible. Writing long epistle will neva help matter. Stop it. . >;(

i cudn't even finish that epistle. . sad

make i jux skip and pretend i wasn't here.

teddy jammy un-followed your boring topic grin
Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
Honestly, you're absolutely right. It really hurt me when I see that statement "all Nigerian girls are useless"(does this include their sisters and mothers too)? " free that gender"(meaning what). What baffles me more, is the likes, hundred likes for stupid statements.

Even this word "simp" one of the misused word on this forum. If a man is in love " simp". Nawa o

Nairaland forum is getting toxic. Funny I don't really see ladies insulting men like the way they do. I vowed never to give any Nairaland man face even though they enter my DM. Toxic men, Godforbid.

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Honestly, you're absolutely right. It really hurt me when I see that statement "all Nigerian girls are useless"(does this include their sisters and mothers too)? " free that gender"(meaning what).

Nairaland forum is getting toxic. Funny I don't really see ladies insulting men like the way they do. I vowed never to give any Nairaland man face even though they enter my DM. Toxic men, Godforbid.
Good for you..cos 98 percent of them ain't mature..

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
Spacebooked

But this post long oooo
Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by elipheleh(m): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
OP it's like I am still tempted to say all Nigerian girls are useless. All of them.

But seriously those girls are not adding value to the Nigerian economy. Is this a curse or what.?
Not even a single virtue from that gender. They think degradation and pervasively and invent new ways to morally bankrupt the society. They keep setting Lower and lower moral standards year by year.

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
It's quite horrible man..it's just getting too much especially those rascals on nairaland parading as redpillers.. insulting women at any given opportunity..
Most times I just see them as kids who come online to display their stupidity.. imagine someone saying a woman is useless and using all manner of derogatory words..and they do have a mother..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
TeddyJammy:
I no dey like long story.. angry

Op. . Jux briefly make your post sensible. Writing long epistle will neva help matter. Stop it. . >;(

i cudn't even finish that epistle. . sad

make i jux skip and pretend i wasn't here.

teddy jammy un-followed your boring topic grin
It's for reasonable persons only..

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
elipheleh:
OP it's like I am still tempted to say all Nigerian girls are useless. All of them
You do have a mum?or is she exempted?

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Alcapone001:

It's for reasonable persons only..

grin grin as in diswan dey reasonable too?

grin grin all na cruise oga i dnt take NL Serious. Here no be a home. . Na u get time grin
Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
TeddyJammy:

grin grin as in diswan dey reasonable too?

grin grin all na cruise oga i dnt take NL Serious. Here no be a home. . Na u get time grin
At least dey mind the word wey dey Comot for your mouth sometimes..na guy man you be no be pikin oo..
Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Honestly, you're absolutely right. It really hurt me when I see that statement "all Nigerian girls are useless"(does this include their sisters and mothers too)? " free that gender"(meaning what).

You're sounding too emotional grin

hope say u don chop? grin Seems u take dix NL like your home. ( no oofeinse )

1 Like

Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Alcapone001:

At least dey mind the word wey dey Comot for your mouth sometimes..na guy man you be no be pikin oo..

adult grin i greet u.. Atleast say your own mind. Stop judging my comment.

and

wetin do my word? Abi they are too deep for your type to understand?

abeq shift. . Anoda Numbskull grin
Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
TeddyJammy:

adult grin i greet u.. Atleast say your own mind. Stop jugding my comment.

and

wetin do my word? Abi they are too deep for your type to understand?

abeq shift. . Anoda Numbskull grin
Your problems man..

1 Like

Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
Dshocker:
No need writing this long epistle...I believe no sane and matured man/guy will have that time to bash or criticize a woman's/lady's opinion online...

And am sick and tired of seeing where guys come on this forum and use the word like simp, immaturity reeks on this forum... Someone will create a top,seeking for advice,some annoying lads will criticize, condemn and give a meaningless opinion.

Funny enough,those that bullies people online can't face the person in real life.

Truly, no sane and matured man would senselessly label a woman as useless.

Well, what I find very repulsive is the fact that that Nigerian women being useless thing is seen in every female related thread. I just don't appreciate it. It's unnecessary, childish and sillical.
Good to know not everyone find such sayings funny

1 Like

Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
Omo cheesy
Wahala for who dey take nairaland guys too serious. tongue
Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Savedday: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
Who have the time to read this long trash?

Op, Note that: No matter the direction/position u look at it from, the truth remains that;

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it. Ur long trashy writeup can't change the fact.

Lastly, be aware that, One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Alcapone001:
Your problems man..

i no get ur time bra. grin
Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nyascobar1414: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Honestly, you're absolutely right. It really hurt me when I see that statement "all Nigerian girls are useless"(does this include their sisters and mothers too)? " free that gender"(meaning what). What baffles me more, is the likes, hundred likes for stupid statements.

Even this word "simp" one of the misused word on this forum. If a man is in love " simp". Nawa o

Which sensible man will come to your DM?
Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
Alcapone001:

Most times I just see them as kids who come online to display their stupidity.. imagine someone saying a woman is useless and using all manner of derogatory words..and they do have a mother..

The very first time I saw that statement. I had to mentally debunk it and rebuke the statement. The women in my life (mother, wife, daughter, sisters) are not useless. It was very offensive. I never stopped wondering as to what could possibly have motivated or prompted mosdii to go that extreme. One useless girl does not equate for all girls.
Honestly, even if these bashers are kids or teenagers they should be rebuked and not encouraged. But it seems most NL boys enjoy the bust of toxicity that comes from such post

1 Like

Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
TeddyJammy:

i no get ur time bra. grin
Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
HolyTrinity:

The very first time I saw that statement. I had to mentally debunk it and rebuke the statement. The women in my life (mother, wife, daughter, sisters) are not useless. It was very offensive. I never stopped wondering as to what could possibly have motivated or prompted mosdii to go that extreme. One useless girl does not equate for all girls.
Honestly, even if these bashers are kids or teenagers they should be rebuked and not encouraged. But it seems most NL boys enjoy the bust of toxicity that comes from such post
They do enjoy it..they are just weaklings that's all..

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
Savedday:
Who have the time to read this long trash?

Op, Note that: No matter the direction/position u look at it from, the truth remains that;

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it. Ur long trashy writeup can't change the fact.

Lastly, be aware that, One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

Laffs...
Ironically, your name is savedday. You'll grow one day and become a true man. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by anthonyuncle(m): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
the truth is,

nairaland is not for feeble minded persons.

you should know that as a faceless online forum, this space is occupied by different type of persons with different mindsets and characters.

people say a lot of things here based on experiences, excitements, frustrations, bitterness and love.

maturity is needed to differentiate what to keep to heart and what to trash.

I've learnt(and still learning) a lot on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
AGurlnoname:

You just have to ignore sometimes when things like this persist. It's just way overboard. It shows the mental state of the individual you're dealing with.

I doubt if such men make good husbands and fathers.

Well, I'll advise. As a lady (Nigerian I presume) you should mentally reject such statements. It has a way of psychologically imparting you. Just refuse it in your head.

One day, these kids will grow up

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Calumny Against All Nigerian Women (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
anthonyuncle:
the truth is,

nairaland is not for feeble minded persons.

you should know that as a faceless online forum, this space is occupied by different type of persons with different mindsets and characters.

people say a lot of things here based on experiences, excitements, frustrations, bitterness and love.

maturity is needed to differentiate what to keep to heart and what to trash.

I've learnt(and still learning) a lot on this forum.

You're absolutely right.

Those vomiting gross about what they know next to nothing about must be brought to order.

Personally, my first 3 or so months on this forum was brutal. From seeing ruthless streaks of tribal slurs and name calling to peddling false narratives about tribes and people. It was hard to ignore at first. At a time on this forum a lady said things to me she ordinarily wouldn't dare if we were physically in contact. It was initially frustrating reading so much hurtful and hateful posts.

Well. Maybe I just don't like it when someone decides to be habitually irresponsible.

Sometimes I wish to see these fellows in real life and probably try and understand them or rehab them. You sometime get the feeling someone you're speaking with needs some level of help. I mean it. After my first few days on NL I just didn't take to this forum again. And even now I'm not as active as I wanted to be when I came in newly. You just have absolutely no idea if the person you want to speak with is sensible and reasonable. Anyways, it is what it is.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? / Men: How Do You Manage A Nagging Woman / Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.