Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

See The GUTS Of My Wife - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The GUTS Of My Wife (61762 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by RxHero18: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Lol... Is it only men that have problems here? Everytime my wife this, my girlfriend that, my sister that. Oga you're a lazy man for you to come online to say such things about your wife. Go and hustle more and stop complaining about your poor wife.

Mod: keep quoting me guys, lol. Check the validity of this story, all is cock and bull story for clickbits, another thread to say vile things about women again. This same handler loves degrading and body shame women but well is a platform, everyone can say shiii.

Lmao.... Nairaland men are so emotional shocked, see quotes abeg
undecided

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by peeps4u: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:
My brother, you're right on point, the parent are even over struggling. Do you know anytime she packs and go to her parent's place if i don't go to beg them amd her to come back, she would forever remain there?

You are weak bro.

Believe me, if you have ever made a threat that the day she packs her things to leave your house, she should consider never to come back, if she knows you're a man of your words, she will dare not unless she's ready to leave.

If you're resolute in your decision and words, women will respect and fear you.

I'm a married man as well and I'm telling you fact.

Don't let women blackmail you emotionally that "he's stubborn" because you're a firm man
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by atiku07(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:
Men you need to hussle and if possible avoid marriage. The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is going broke.

Please I am not trying to poison anybody's heart. It is good to fall in love and marry the right partner. I tell you most solemnly, until things get bad, you will never know the real attitude of your partner.

I remember when I lost my job and things became so bad that I planned to kill my self on a certain day, what stopped me from committing suicide was I fell into a deep sleep that I didn't wake up till the next day at around 8am. On waking up i relaized that God did something to me that i couldn't explain till today and the thought of suicide vanished.

Back to my topic, there was a day during my times of trial and hardship that my wife told me she wanted to go and visit her male friend in his house, I stopped her by saying why will a married woman do that and you even have the guts to tell me. It ended in a fight, anytime we have any slight quarrel, she will pack her things and leave to her mum's place and the family always support her actions without knowing from me what happened.

There was a time when our child was just barely few months old, i left the house for an interview, i trecked about 3km to the venue, she left him at home and went to only God knows where, only for her to call me that she has left the house and my son for me, that i should get home before he wakes up from sleep, i couldn't wait for the interview to get to my turn, i begged a random person on the road and he gave me #1,000 that was after i begged more than ten different people with other refusing to answer me not to talk of helping. I ran home and thank God i met him just waking up. I took him back to the interview and a kind lady helped me with him until it got to my turn and i finished and went back home.

In the night at about 7pm while i was preparing to bath him, she entered the house and carried him to bath him, i didn't utter a word and i forgave her.

Guys, you need to see how thin i became during those trials, no single food to eat. I became a shadow of myself, i became so shy of walking in public because of how frustrated i became. I have many experiences but i rest my case here.

The sad reality right now is that we are still married, while the good is that things have improved 10times better than it has ever been but i've placed her where she belongs. The only thing stopping me from divorce is what people will say and my image. Do you know that honestly she hasn't learnt her lessons as she is still a problem to me, always nagging and i don't have peace in my own house.

Right now i'm on the process of divorce and i'm building resistance to whatever people will say.

i will advise u to do whatever that will make u happy! this life is short those women ? they don't worth it avoid dyeing young bro life no get replica, things like this are the reason men die before women just make ur self happy and take care of ur kid. If it is divorce that will make u happy get it done ASAP.

That woman is seeing another man and u know what ur life may be at stake as she sees u as a stumbling block and finally a bad inlaw is worse than a bad wife use ur head

1 Like

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Roddd(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:
i couldn't wait for the interview to get to my turn, i begged a random person on the road and he gave me #1,000 that was after i begged more than ten different people with other refusing to answer me not to talk of helping.

This is your write-up, and I'm just concerned about the bolded. The bold is your personal experience, and I'm emphasizing on it. Do you know why? It is meant to address your curiosity about people's take on personal issues/decisions that directly affect you. If you still do not get it, here it is... over 90% of people do not honestly care about how you're .ucked with life's .rick, if it's not about funerals.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by samonak(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
lied:
Wicked Lazy man
You better hustle and stop starving the innocent woman and the little child.

Nonsense.
Do you bother to even read at all? The Op said he is 10x better than he was before, but can't get over the hurt. The moral of the story is that she never had his back.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Ebymyk(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Lol... Is it only men that have problems here? Everytime my wife this, my girlfriend that, my sister that. Oga you're a lazy man for you to come online to say such things about your wife. Go and hustle more and stop complaining about your poor wife.

Mod: keep quoting me guys, lol. Check the validity of this story, all is cock and bull story for clickbits, another thread to say vile things about women again. This same handler loves degrading and body shame women but well is a platform, everyone can say shiii.

You are a fool and a clueless feminist.... Go and eat your own shit...
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Psoul(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:

Abegi, you men on Nairaland always come online to say whatever you like about women. I know things like this happens, the best he can do is to pray and with faith and hardwork he will surely overcome. My problem here is you men have more to say about "women" but forget the roles y'all play in some women life's too.

Stop carrying the matter on your head.
It makes u look like a bitter soul.
The OP said that at a point, he was suicidal.
Do you know the relieve that comes from a suicidal person to speak out even if what he/she is saying looks foolish.
The guy has spoken out, some of the comments he will read here may sooth his nerves weda right or wrong.
The bottomline is that someone has offloaded his burden.
The matter here is not weda women are doing wrong more than men or vise versa.
So, try to drop the feminism attitudes sometimes.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by SuperbCrown: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:

Why are you so pained? Oh sorry I just realised OP was talking about your sister. May God help the man that will wife you.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Ryan14(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:
Men you need to hussle and if possible avoid marriage. The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is going broke.

Please I am not trying to poison anybody's heart. It is good to fall in love and marry the right partner. I tell you most solemnly, until things get bad, you will never know the real attitude of your partner.

I remember when I lost my job and things became so bad that I planned to kill my self on a certain day, what stopped me from committing suicide was I fell into a deep sleep that I didn't wake up till the next day at around 8am. On waking up i relaized that God did something to me that i couldn't explain till today and the thought of suicide vanished.

Back to my topic, there was a day during my times of trial and hardship that my wife told me she wanted to go and visit her male friend in his house, I stopped her by saying why will a married woman do that and you even have the guts to tell me. It ended in a fight, anytime we have any slight quarrel, she will pack her things and leave to her mum's place and the family always support her actions without knowing from me what happened.

There was a time when our child was just barely few months old, i left the house for an interview, i trecked about 3km to the venue, she left him at home and went to only God knows where, only for her to call me that she has left the house and my son for me, that i should get home before he wakes up from sleep, i couldn't wait for the interview to get to my turn, i begged a random person on the road and he gave me #1,000 that was after i begged more than ten different people with other refusing to answer me not to talk of helping. I ran home and thank God i met him just waking up. I took him back to the interview and a kind lady helped me with him until it got to my turn and i finished and went back home.

In the night at about 7pm while i was preparing to bath him, she entered the house and carried him to bath him, i didn't utter a word and i forgave her.

Guys, you need to see how thin i became during those trials, no single food to eat. I became a shadow of myself, i became so shy of walking in public because of how frustrated i became. I have many experiences but i rest my case here.

The sad reality right now is that we are still married, while the good is that things have improved 10times better than it has ever been but i've placed her where she belongs. The only thing stopping me from divorce is what people will say and my image. Do you know that honestly she hasn't learnt her lessons as she is still a problem to me, always nagging and i don't have peace in my own house.

Right now i'm on the process of divorce and i'm building resistance to whatever people will say.

My Brother, sorry about your sad experience. But I must tell you, the only thing that should lead you to divorce your wife is when you catch her cheating with another man.

I have come to the realisation that, to some extent God design marriage this way (quarrelling, nagging, fighting etc etc..)

Marriage is not for feeble minded or lily liverd peopleoo.. You lost your job and began acting as if the entire world has crumbled so she also start feeling unsecured and all that...

Just know there's no woman that's better than the other.
Everyone has their short comings, we must look deeply and understand what these shortcomings of our other halves are to be able to navigate through our marital issues.

Finally, everyman should be able to take full charge of his home. Providing for the family no matter how little, showing confident that everything will be fine in the shortest possible time.
"Love your wife even as Christ Love the Church"

1 Like

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Ebymyk(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Saynoomore:

Na them be this!

OP, your own small na. It's the same thing everywhere. The issue of packing their miserable luggages out of their matrimonial homes to their mother's house is a very common behaviour with over 90% of them. The funny thing is that, their parents whom they run to, are NOT wealthy, perhaps just a little comfortable at most. It beats me that the parents rather than admonishing the run-away brides to go back to their matrimonial homes, reconcile with their husbands, and be patient for things to turn around for the better, would rather take sides with them very swiftly and would sometimes even call the husband on phone, not to meditate but to add salt to injury! I think all women are just wired that way. Does it beat your imagination that even God created them last! He made sure everything was in the garden, else they would complain and run away from the garden to Lucifer! Even with everything in the garden, the woman still yielded to the serpent. Na so them be o!

#Word#
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Ebymyk(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:
sir, it baffles me how some people reason, honstly if i type all my experience with this woman you will think it is fiction. A woman that when i lost my job and there was no money for diapers her sister advised her to steal my phonr and go sell it. Thank God i found it under the bed. I saw the chat with her sister on that.
terrible sister indeed, wonder you may come from different ethnic groups..that's why I always say, we can't rule God out when it comes to relationships....After God,make money, take care of yourself and family members and be alright.... Woman comes last....
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Christian07(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
Saynoomore:

Na them be this!

OP, your own small na. It's the same thing everywhere. The issue of packing their miserable luggages out of their matrimonial homes to their mother's house is a very common behaviour with over 90% of them. The funny thing is that, their parents whom they run to, are NOT wealthy, perhaps just a little comfortable at most. It beats me that the parents rather than admonishing the run-away brides to go back to their matrimonial homes, reconcile with their husbands, and be patient for things to turn around for the better, would rather take sides with them very swiftly and would sometimes even call the husband on phone, not to meditate but to add salt to injury! I think all women are just wired that way. Does it beat your imagination that even God created them last! He made sure everything was in the garden, else they would complain and run away from the garden to Lucifer! Even with everything in the garden, the woman still yielded to the serpent. Na so them be o!

Hmmm you must be a pastor I want to attend ur church this coming Sunday

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by rafcrown(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
SORO SOKE ?[quote author=TalkTalkTwins post=108849210]Hmm[/quote
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by josh6633: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bunkbars:
Please stop this, someone just shared his pain. And all you could do is laugh at him and tell him to go and hustle, You should be ashamed of your self, if you think its not only men that have problems, share your own na, who is stopping you, A problem shared is heart solved. Please stop typing like someone that is frustrated about life and lacks love, it will only render you bitter,depressed and unprogressive. Women are love and they show compassion even when men don't, i don't understand how a young girl like you, as young as you are, would be having such bitterness and anger. Show compassion let good things come to you. I have observed a lot of bitterness on this forum, and am confused if its poverty or just idleness.

U even have the time to respond to her nonsense comment. She is those girls that are looking for 2k guys. Can't she even hustle on her own without fucking prick before she can eat. Her type is the type that follow Yahoo boys and end up being killed. Who will even marry her. Have she been able to wash her smelling pussy very well. This type of girls eeeh, if u remove their pants u can't stand the type of smell that will be coming out of their dirty pussy. Because she have phone she now think she can type nonsense here
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
You are right. Men are moved by what they see....
However, a man may decide to marry a God-fearing woman who has a good character, but my dear bring dark and chubby Amaka he will reject her with a filmsy excuse just because his spec (slim and fair Joy girl) is indirectly in his mind, hidden, but he may not be aware of that. Men do this unknowingly.

I met this man few days ago, anyway he has interest in me and wants to marry again, he told me how his wife has being a thorn to his flesh, he said he married her because she had big breast and was tall and fair. But right now breast don fall and he has lost interest entirely.
He have learnt his lessons and vowed to marry again whilst forgetting physical beauty, and wants to settle with a good woman. Blunt me told him to forget about me because I can't be a second wife, marriage isn't a child's play where you zoom in and out. He needs to endure.

Naa men dey do themselves most times.

quote author=Nancyama post=108860522]Sorry Op. Keeping enduring while thinking faster on what to do.

When they say, "character before beauty" men will not listen Now see where we are.

Imagine a good guy will go for beauty and brain then end up with a troublesome and careless wife. Also, a good lady, because of wealth or good dick end up with a wicked man. We have failed to use our head when choosing spouses.

I saw one posts made on IG some time ago about what guys want most in a lady before wifying her and most guys placed big boobs, ass, brain and light skin over character and God fearing.
Imagine marriages filled with ladies with such qualities, then what kind of home do you think they will keep?

You guys should fear God when choosing spouse.
Think about your children upbringing when choosing spouse. Some men will say, "I want beautiful and handsome kids" because of that, they go for beautiful ladies discarding other important qualities. At the end, you have beautiful kids with bad moral upbringing.

Gradually, we are leaving those days when we had women that stood by their husbands in good and bad times. 90% of women these days only want to stand with you in good and leave only you to face it in bad times. That's why the rate of divorce is increasing everyday.

May God open the eyes of our understanding......( someone shld help me and quote that scripture in full abeg) that we may know the right spouse to marry. Amen!

[/quote]
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Saynoomore: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Christian07:

Hmmm you must be a pastor I want to attend ur church this coming Sunday

grin grin grin grin grin

Is that your tithe and offering? If yes, I hereby confirm that I'm a Pastor. Please let's see in Church bro! You're blessed!
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Iamziggy: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:

Abegi, you men on Nairaland always come online to say whatever you like about women. I know things like this happens, the best he can do is to pray and with faith and hardwork he will surely overcome. My problem here is you men have more to say about "women" but forget the roles y'all play in some women life's too.

Overcome what? D insanity of his wife?
And if one of your problem Is about what men say about women on nairaland. Aunty u no get problem rather channel dis ya energy into solving other problems of yours.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by bigman001(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:
sir, it baffles me how some people reason, honstly if i type all my experience with this woman you will think it is fiction. A woman that when i lost my job and there was no money for diapers her sister advised her to steal my phonr and go sell it. Thank God i found it under the bed. I saw the chat with her sister on that.
You get ime , make yourself happy , i she is your source of unhappiness send her packing and seek for divorce , nothing is what dying for bro. not even the type of women outside this 21st century , be a good father to your child and do what makes you happy .
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by RodgersAkpafu: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
Donpenny:
Stop marrying all these b**ch, fvuk them and throw them bck to the str whr they belong since they seem to be on a mission to reduce men population
How about you avoid these women totally?
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Christian07(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin Yes pastor
Saynoomore:

grin grin grin grin grin

Is that your tithe and offering? If yes, I hereby confirm that I'm a Pastor. Please let's see in Church bro! You're blessed!
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
torqque7:

Better for you o, divorce her ASAP or be ready to die early..honestly I don’t even know why you have not left her since..take your son and love him and when the time is right he will understand why you had to leave his useless mum.

Take his son? Do you think it's easy? Even if he struggles to take the son away from her do you think he will find it easy to train that child all alone?
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

How about you avoid these women totally?

grin grin grin
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Amumaigwe: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:

Run as fast as your legs can carry you. If you die in that marriage out of frustration, people will still judge you the same way they will judge you if you divorce her. Choose your judgment wisely.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by SURElee(f): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:

It is your experience.
Did you check her lifestyle before you married her? I hear men say she has boobs and ass and a picture perfect body they can flaunt amongst their friends. I just laugh.

Did you look in-depth to her family background. Her family self can't caution her to order to stand firm when challenges come up. Na to drop pjkin waka straying to man friend houses.

I keep saying it, we are all products of our choices in life. You choose right, you reap it as our choices ultimately affect our well-being. Bad marriages affect tt moods, health and mental well being,
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Misterone: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:

this is why we tell kids to look at marriage not as an investment but a partnership. You see them online talking about virginity, boobs, being a graduate, yansh, fine face etc. All sort of rubbish but never the character or potential of the woman. Now, can the OP tell us that he never saw those signs of selfishness, greed and wickedness in his wife before they got married? Youth, learn! Marry a woman who loves you, then cherish her and treat her like a queen even if you don't love her. I bet, she will die for you even when you don't have a kobo.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:

grin grin be shaking table anyhow. You get luck say know be romance section. Dem for tear you apart grin grin.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by lovchalice(f): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
You owe no one an explanation
Live your life
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Constanttruth(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
[quSo he should kill himself abi, because he marry a queen abi? You better be a man op regardless of what people will say your life is your life, I was at the burial of a friend just last week 49years old now he is gone, the wife will continue with her life. I advise that if you are christians go for proper counseling with your wife so that they will let her know that she also has a duty in iote authornent post=108846422]Sorry for your experiences, bro.

Please be strong. It isn't always greener in marriages. Meanwhile, one thing I will never support is promiscuity....but a question is: are you working harder?

By harder I mean endeavouring to provide for your family...since you have just a son?

Sometimes, it may be you are working hard but it isn't paying much. What to do? Work smart. Work and freelance on other jobs to get some extra money.

Responsibility are setting in. Don't seek people to manage you. Just be average.

Be strong bro.[/quote]
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by barajo1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
I sorry for the man that will end up marrying this one.
AGurlnoname:

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:

U better divorce her before u die before ur time or kill somebody
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by blesdman(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
Like a shepherd or a husband, learn to correct, teach and train ur wives to become what u want them to be just as u would a child. It works, do it patiently
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by seyz91(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
A married prostitute is a woman on vacation.

[b][/b]

@bolded, i love that part

skj1377:
A married prostitute is a woman on vacation. Your wife is one of the lowest of the low. A bad woman can't give you a good marital experience. It's not about money

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial / Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) / My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.