Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

See The GUTS Of My Wife - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The GUTS Of My Wife (61745 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Solatium(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:
Men you need to hussle and if possible avoid marriage. The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is going broke.

Please I am not trying to poison anybody's heart. It is good to fall in love and marry the right partner. I tell you most solemnly, until things get bad, you will never know the real attitude of your partner.

I remember when I lost my job and things became so bad that I planned to kill my self on a certain day, what stopped me from committing suicide was I fell into a deep sleep that I didn't wake up till the next day at around 8am. On waking up i relaized that God did something to me that i couldn't explain till today and the thought of suicide vanished.

Back to my topic, there was a day during my times of trial and hardship that my wife told me she wanted to go and visit her male friend in his house, I stopped her by saying why will a married woman do that and you even have the guts to tell me. It ended in a fight, anytime we have any slight quarrel, she will pack her things and leave to her mum's place and the family always support her actions without knowing from me what happened.

There was a time when our child was just barely few months old, i left the house for an interview, i trecked about 3km to the venue, she left him at home and went to only God knows where, only for her to call me that she has left the house and my son for me, that i should get home before he wakes up from sleep, i couldn't wait for the interview to get to my turn, i begged a random person on the road and he gave me #1,000 that was after i begged more than ten different people with other refusing to answer me not to talk of helping. I ran home and thank God i met him just waking up. I took him back to the interview and a kind lady helped me with him until it got to my turn and i finished and went back home.

In the night at about 7pm while i was preparing to bath him, she entered the house and carried him to bath him, i didn't utter a word and i forgave her.

Guys, you need to see how thin i became during those trials, no single food to eat. I became a shadow of myself, i became so shy of walking in public because of how frustrated i became. I have many experiences but i rest my case here.

The sad reality right now is that we are still married, while the good is that things have improved 10times better than it has ever been but i've placed her where she belongs. The only thing stopping me from divorce is what people will say and my image. Do you know that honestly she hasn't learnt her lessons as she is still a problem to me, always nagging and i don't have peace in my own house.

Right now i'm on the process of divorce and i'm building resistance to whatever people will say.

If you want to live long throw her out,let her go back to her idiotic mother,thank God you have a job and you are okay,
Throw her out ASAP so you can move on,so many of them who lack manners
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by ledaman: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Lol... Is it only men that have problems here? Everytime my wife this, my girlfriend that, my sister that. Oga you're a lazy man for you to come online to say such things about your wife. Go and hustle more and stop complaining about your poor wife.

Mod: keep quoting me guys, lol. Check the validity of this story, all is cock and bull story for clickbits, another thread to say vile things about women again. This same handler loves degrading and body shame women but well is a platform, everyone can say shiii.

Lmao.... Nairaland men are so emotional shocked, see quotes abeg
No wonder you are still not married looking for the dangote's to leach! I pity your parents grin
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by MisterGrace: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Lol... Is it only men that have problems here? Everytime my wife this, my girlfriend that, my sister that. Oga you're a lazy man for you to come online to say such things about your wife. Go and hustle more and stop complaining about your poor wife.

Mod: keep quoting me guys, lol. Check the validity of this story, all is cock and bull story for clickbits, another thread to say vile things about women again. This same handler loves degrading and body shame women but well is a platform, everyone can say shiii.

You are obviously a damaged person.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by seyz91(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
God bless you!
yanabasee2:

I pray never to meet and marry woman like you...

I've seen a man who was earning big, built houses and had good investments.... Married early and was happy.... He had an issue that he was accused of murder.... He was arrested and charged. He spent money to end the case.... He sold all his assets and houses and went broke...

All his friends left him, his wife left him and married his friend.

You can't accuse men who fall as being weak or lazy.

The Op is not lazy, he's a hard working man.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by ledaman: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:
My brother, you're right on point, the parent are even over struggling. Do you know anytime she packs and go to her parent's place if i don't go to beg them amd her to come back, she would forever remain there?
Bro to be sincere you are sitting on a keg of gun powder! You better divorce her and move on. Marriage is all about sacrifice.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by MisterGrace: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
Op! Please divorce her by every means possible.

With all the fibres of your being, please divorce her before new year.

If you want to live long enough, please divorce her.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by biggie73(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
Have another lady.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Philomath1212: 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
Oga OP

If this your narrative is so, go and find peace of mind, separate with that woman, it won't stop you from giving a good life to your kids...
You can see her likes here on nairaland, majority of them do not have anything meaningful to contribute to your life aside I'm the mother of your kids...
Some years to come, marriage will be a simple free choice, it's only partners for children making that majority will settle for...
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Lemmy123(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
lied:
Wicked Lazy man
You better hustle and stop starving the innocent woman and the little child.

Nonsense.

Why are you women filled with hatred for the op despite your gender being the villain in this story??

That's unfair! You don't use words carelessly!
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by ivolt: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Angelawhite:

It's good to be defensive about women but not all the time nah. Take away emotions and listen to the story. You never quoted or mentioned any specific thing in the story that was offensive. You just resorted to wearing your amour of defense without recourse to common sense. How will you justify a married woman visiting her male friend or leaving a baby at home ?
No need for all these when the story is fake.
The OP is part of a group of fake story writers on here. He is not married and I doubt he has a girlfriend.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by creepsyme(f): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:
Men you need to hussle and if possible avoid marriage. The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is going broke.

Please I am not trying to poison anybody's heart. It is good to fall in love and marry the right partner. I tell you most solemnly, until things get bad, you will never know the real attitude of your partner.

I remember when I lost my job and things became so bad that I planned to kill my self on a certain day, what stopped me from committing suicide was I fell into a deep sleep that I didn't wake up till the next day at around 8am. On waking up i relaized that God did something to me that i couldn't explain till today and the thought of suicide vanished.

Back to my topic, there was a day during my times of trial and hardship that my wife told me she wanted to go and visit her male friend in his house, I stopped her by saying why will a married woman do that and you even have the guts to tell me. It ended in a fight, anytime we have any slight quarrel, she will pack her things and leave to her mum's place and the family always support her actions without knowing from me what happened.

There was a time when our child was just barely few months old, i left the house for an interview, i trecked about 3km to the venue, she left him at home and went to only God knows where, only for her to call me that she has left the house and my son for me, that i should get home before he wakes up from sleep, i couldn't wait for the interview to get to my turn, i begged a random person on the road and he gave me #1,000 that was after i begged more than ten different people with other refusing to answer me not to talk of helping. I ran home and thank God i met him just waking up. I took him back to the interview and a kind lady helped me with him until it got to my turn and i finished and went back home.

In the night at about 7pm while i was preparing to bath him, she entered the house and carried him to bath him, i didn't utter a word and i forgave her.

Guys, you need to see how thin i became during those trials, no single food to eat. I became a shadow of myself, i became so shy of walking in public because of how frustrated i became. I have many experiences but i rest my case here.

The sad reality right now is that we are still married, while the good is that things have improved 10times better than it has ever been but i've placed her where she belongs. The only thing stopping me from divorce is what people will say and my image. Do you know that honestly she hasn't learnt her lessons as she is still a problem to me, always nagging and i don't have peace in my own house.

Right now i'm on the process of divorce and i'm building resistance to whatever people will say.
Do well to divorce her.

1 Like

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Psalmistproject: 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
chatinent:
Sorry for your experiences, bro.

Please be strong. It isn't always greener in marriages. Meanwhile, one thing I will never support is promiscuity....but a question is: are you working harder?

By harder I mean endeavouring to provide for your family...since you have just a son?

Sometimes, it may be you are working hard but it isn't paying much. What to do? Work smart. Work and freelance on other jobs to get some extra money.

Responsibility are setting in. Don't seek people to manage you. Just be average.

Be strong bro.
Are you serious?
As in, asking a man in his down time if he's working harder?!
No real, mentally and emotionally sound man asks such.
May you never be hit with a ball of bad omen of financial plight that will render all your efforts to unseriousness before people. People hates whom God is processing so his tests will be complete and standard.
Those that stood by him will be remembered for by him or the spirits testing him during his trying times
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by wonderr(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
yuping:

Is this now the situation of our women, someone who abandoned is own baby can't even be replaced. This situation is terrible all married men complaining.
the day my married freind told me this I shock he said forget say girls plenty na when you dey look for wife you go no say Dem scarce and it's true. remember the Bible said he who finds a (good) wife found favor in sight of the Lord Bible self no say no wife na penkelemes dey for street

1 Like

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Once you don pack your load you ain't coming back, such lady can kill you...
Sometimes letting go is hard but it is the best option, divorce is the answer

1 Like

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Cooleasy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I have always told LADIES that...
There is nothing wrong in a Lady staying Single.
In Fact, I cherish Reverend Sisters a lot.
They are determined!

My Elder cousin who got married to a White Lady 2years ago, was given a time frame of 3 years as survival target for his marriage.
Could you believe he just called me, telling me he is divorced. Marriage is barely 2yrs.
Reason:
His wife doesn't want to get pregnant.
She's has been on contraceptive pills since they got married. Rather she went and adopted a dog for $7000 in replacement for a child.
Why should I blame his wife? We saw it coming!

These are 2 humans with entirely different ideologies. May be, if that my cousin was born & probably raised in the US, they would have thought along same line. But here, we have a lady not raised to raise a home. You, as a man brought up differently rushed & proposed.
Dragging each & everyone one of us to his glamorous wedding! Now he's in dire need of a typical Nigerian woman. His speedy effort at actualizing that may cost him another slay queen!.
Your story weakened me. I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry. At the end, I just sat down and became humble...
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Price3(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
This is damn bad Mehn. undecided
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Ozugbo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
I was once there n I can relate vividly.My own ran away and abandoned me that am a pauper.I fell sick, almost died,.called her but she refused to come.As I gathered myself a bit,I file for divorce.No time.

2 Likes

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Zionchild22: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
Good for you..divorce is not that bad..
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nweike1: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:

I can relate, I've been there. The Lord is your strength. The worst thing that can happen to a person is to marry the wrong partner. It shortens life span
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Belafonte(m): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:

Men love purely, women love opportunistically. That's why you see more men write more sad tales than women. Women are more calculating and ruthless in love and romance. A man's "I love you" is far more genuine and dependable than a woman's "good morning"

1 Like

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by jklovely(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jay5mie:

you need serious help.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by HardWork29: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:

Mod: keep quoting me guys, lol. Check the validity of this story, all is cock and bull story for clickbits, another thread to say vile things about women again. This same handler loves
degrading and body shame women but well is a platform, everyone can say shiii.

U no well
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Offpointng: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
odinson1:
When we tell you Men not to ever be unfortunate enough to get married,you won't listen. Love is a beautiful thing my Ass lipsrsealed

My brother tell em o

1 Like

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by fm7070: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
From what I have learnt so far in marriage. men should marry the lady who love them and not the lady they love.
You will grow to love the lady who loves you from her heart.

Back to your story, I really pity you an pray this woman will not kill you when she can lay her hands on your major property.
Just be careful and prayerful. If she is not changing and your life is threatened, leave her and move on. Life is too short than to experience hardship for too long.

However, I hope you are not the cause of the whole problem? Hope she is not paying you back in your own coin?
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by PennywysCares(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:

don't mind what people will say just do the needful and move on
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by torqque7(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
gift0123:

Take his son? Do you think it's easy? Even if he struggles to take the son away from her do you think he will find it easy to train that child all alone?

She was willing to abandon the son before now so taking him wouldn’t be a problem cos seems she isn’t intrested in her own son. Well as for taking care of the boy and training,he must create time for the boy,it’s unfortunate he is in this situation,it needs to be done or he will die early as a result of living miserably
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:

Dude, divorce that harlot and move the fvck on, nothing will happen.
Let her continue fvcking around, just get your evidence and use it to claim custody of your son.
Damn what any motherfvcker would say.

What nonsense.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by budusky05(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
This thing stary from bible time. Job wife na perfect example
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
Saynoomore:

Na them be this!

OP, your own small na. It's the same thing everywhere. The issue of packing their miserable luggages out of their matrimonial homes to their mother's house is a very common behaviour with over 90% of them. The funny thing is that, their parents whom they run to, are NOT wealthy, perhaps just a little comfortable at most. It beats me that the parents rather than admonishing the run-away brides to go back to their matrimonial homes, reconcile with their husbands, and be patient for things to turn around for the better, would rather take sides with them very swiftly and would sometimes even call the husband on phone, not to meditate but to add salt to injury! I think all women are just wired that way. Does it beat your imagination that even God created them last! He made sure everything was in the garden, else they would complain and run away from the garden to Lucifer! Even with everything in the garden, the woman still yielded to the serpent. Na so them be o!

Mehn! Such men have the time.
No woman can try that shit with me, when I know I wasn't violent or diabolical on you, I feed you, clothe you, house you and pay all your bills... then you'll decide you don't want anymore and return to your Parents'. Omo! just remain there ooo, and better don't go with my Children else, heaven will hear.
My Wife knows this about me, that I will NEVER come there to beg, and I'll be perfectly fine with the singlehood.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Munzy14(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jay5mie:

The only meme used exactly when and where it is needed.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by VicM6: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:

Me i no kuku knw why God create una put for dis world.....he create una say make u people show us love bt instead una dis baby toy wan send us packing.....God go judge una.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.