Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

See The GUTS Of My Wife - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The GUTS Of My Wife (61877 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Lessons123: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:
Men you need to hussle and if possible avoid marriage. The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is going broke.

Please I am not trying to poison anybody's heart. It is good to fall in love and marry the right partner. I tell you most solemnly, until things get bad, you will never know the real attitude of your partner.

I remember when I lost my job and things became so bad that I planned to kill my self on a certain day, what stopped me from committing suicide was I fell into a deep sleep that I didn't wake up till the next day at around 8am. On waking up i relaized that God did something to me that i couldn't explain till today and the thought of suicide vanished.

Back to my topic, there was a day during my times of trial and hardship that my wife told me she wanted to go and visit her male friend in his house, I stopped her by saying why will a married woman do that and you even have the guts to tell me. It ended in a fight, anytime we have any slight quarrel, she will pack her things and leave to her mum's place and the family always support her actions without knowing from me what happened.

There was a time when our child was just barely few months old, i left the house for an interview, i trecked about 3km to the venue, she left him at home and went to only God knows where, only for her to call me that she has left the house and my son for me, that i should get home before he wakes up from sleep, i couldn't wait for the interview to get to my turn, i begged a random person on the road and he gave me #1,000 that was after i begged more than ten different people with other refusing to answer me not to talk of helping. I ran home and thank God i met him just waking up. I took him back to the interview and a kind lady helped me with him until it got to my turn and i finished and went back home.

In the night at about 7pm while i was preparing to bath him, she entered the house and carried him to bath him, i didn't utter a word and i forgave her.

Guys, you need to see how thin i became during those trials, no single food to eat. I became a shadow of myself, i became so shy of walking in public because of how frustrated i became. I have many experiences but i rest my case here.

The sad reality right now is that we are still married, while the good is that things have improved 10times better than it has ever been but i've placed her where she belongs. The only thing stopping me from divorce is what people will say and my image. Do you know that honestly she hasn't learnt her lessons as she is still a problem to me, always nagging and i don't have peace in my own house.

Right now i'm on the process of divorce and i'm building resistance to whatever people will say.
This is a fact almost all wives do this, just pray to remain on top and try to never go down, I experienced this as well, my wife was the first to mock me when I was down but I bounced back and 100% higher in two months.

3 Likes

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Omonigeriarere: 11:57am On Dec 28, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
I just pity all these weak men shaa...
You so weak asf...

If I will marry ehh..
The rules are there, once you break those rules you go to your fathers house forever, if its exist..

You pressurize me.. Your papa house
You cheat...papa house
You not in good terms with my mom and siblings ...papa house
You try to cross boundaries...papa house...

Y'all men take this bishes like gold, they are humans bro, they defecate,urinate even menstruate...
So why the Bleep you petting em...

They are all bishes
know this and know peace.

Oga get involved first and let's see how it goes. We could only be proud of what you have done and not what you would do tongue tongue tongue
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by frozen70(f): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:
Men you need to hussle and if possible avoid marriage. The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is going broke.

Please I am not trying to poison anybody's heart. It is good to fall in love and marry the right partner. I tell you most solemnly, until things get bad, you will never know the real attitude of your partner.

I remember when I lost my job and things became so bad that I planned to kill my self on a certain day, what stopped me from committing suicide was I fell into a deep sleep that I didn't wake up till the next day at around 8am. On waking up i relaized that God did something to me that i couldn't explain till today and the thought of suicide vanished.

Back to my topic, there was a day during my times of trial and hardship that my wife told me she wanted to go and visit her male friend in his house, I stopped her by saying why will a married woman do that and you even have the guts to tell me. It ended in a fight, anytime we have any slight quarrel, she will pack her things and leave to her mum's place and the family always support her actions without knowing from me what happened.

There was a time when our child was just barely few months old, i left the house for an interview, i trecked about 3km to the venue, she left him at home and went to only God knows where, only for her to call me that she has left the house and my son for me, that i should get home before he wakes up from sleep, i couldn't wait for the interview to get to my turn, i begged a random person on the road and he gave me #1,000 that was after i begged more than ten different people with other refusing to answer me not to talk of helping. I ran home and thank God i met him just waking up. I took him back to the interview and a kind lady helped me with him until it got to my turn and i finished and went back home.

In the night at about 7pm while i was preparing to bath him, she entered the house and carried him to bath him, i didn't utter a word and i forgave her.

Guys, you need to see how thin i became during those trials, no single food to eat. I became a shadow of myself, i became so shy of walking in public because of how frustrated i became. I have many experiences but i rest my case here.

The sad reality right now is that we are still married, while the good is that things have improved 10times better than it has ever been but i've placed her where she belongs. The only thing stopping me from divorce is what people will say and my image. Do you know that honestly she hasn't learnt her lessons as she is still a problem to me, always nagging and i don't have peace in my own house.

Right now i'm on the process of divorce and i'm building resistance to whatever people will say.

You have been through hards times and she is not helping matters

If you know that you are happier with out her around you, do the needful

Forget about what people will say, what concerns you is your happiness, you are responsible for your happiness
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Czario: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2021
Brownshoe:
how? Are you married now? Sorry for the question but your comment surprised me, hope u can explain sir.

The deed has been done cool undecided
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Rexnegro(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:

What I can say is that if you think or know inside out that she is costing you your peace mentally physically spiritually psychologically Omo divorce her asap , who what people will say help ?
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Brownshoe: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2021
Czario:

The deed has been done cool undecided
hmm, so sorry.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by RodgersAkpafu: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2021
Palema007:
It is quite pathetic that the reasoning capacity of male posters on this thread so far is as equal as grains of rice. All of you just sleep lie for one direction! Very unreasonable bunch!

Some guy from nowhere post a miserable story of his home and wife, you all could only jump on his post vindicating him while casting stones without even trying to validate his story. Not objective comment except on which was ignored and less liked. Then one is left to wonder what solution has any proffered to save the marriage or lessen Ops claimed burden than dishing derogatory words and insults on the lady who doesn't even know you exist.

Pathetic halfwits everywhere, are these truly our leaders of tomorrow? Bunch of low reasoning bitter lots! What a waste!
When women come lamenting on the net
do you lot come asking for the mans point of view?
Such man is crucified and is guilty as charged

1 Like

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by deyemia: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Patience is all you need brother, I have not experienced what you experienced but islam teaches patience. Please try and be patient. As long as you wake up every morning try being patient with God. Divorce maybe her end and your children may be affected in a bad way. Let her continue her ways while you plan and plan and plan and wait for God’s help
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Chyma231(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bleep whatever they will say , Bleep your image ....divorce the bitch !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Joelobioha(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ade3131:

If I tell you, you no go believe... Our fathers endured our mothers but it's just the bitter truth that our dads hid away from us, hence making it seem like we all can lay claim to having the best mom.
even my pman don reason me one or two about women...omo my father strong oo seeing the kind mother I get

1 Like

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nyascobar1414: 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Omonigeriarere:

Oga get involved first and let's see how it goes. We could only be proud of what you have done and not what you would do tongue tongue tongue

Abi if only ah go see virgin marry..
If i go marry sef!
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Paramount01(m): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
everythinggirly:
It's good to pray for the right one even before marriage, someone that loves you can't hurt you. Love never fails.

You thinks so? Many things makes human to change, what u love few years back did u still love everything now,many things has happen, you see life especially marriage, I have left it for God, you can't determine or shape ur marriage yourself, some people change because of wealth,some poverty, some children,some position,nobody will open his wife and see a bad wife or husband and still decide to marry him/her but we all change at the course of events
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by ARmanx(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Shut the Bleep up jezebel u are cursed i pity who gets to spend the rest of their lives with u …u know nothing about trials and tribulation of a Man U bitches want to be like men so bad
AGurlnoname:
Lol... Is it only men that have problems here? Everytime my wife this, my girlfriend that, my sister that. Oga you're a lazy man for you to come online to say such things about your wife. Go and hustle more and stop complaining about your poor wife.

Mod: keep quoting me guys, lol. Check the validity of this story, all is cock and bull story for clickbits, another thread to say vile things about women again. This same handler loves degrading and body shame women but well is a platform, everyone can say shiii.

Lmao.... Nairaland men are so emotional shocked, see quotes abeg

1 Like

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Toks2008(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:

Why divorce her?

Forgive her but if you can't find yourself trusting her again just get another wife and let her decide if she is staying or leaving.

We have only heard your side of the story but if all you wrote is what it is then she is not suitable to depend on.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by DannyXpress: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Omonigeriarere:

At most, you can only fathom her submisiveness before marriage and she could cooperate with you in all ramifications in other to bag her doctorate in 'Mrs' and thereby releave herself from peer and societal pressure.

So, can you still predict her attitude in marriage where income, emotions, goals and means of achieving them etc would be tested by fire?

A virtuous woman is a gift from God and she could only be found by God's grace and not through calculative mind and that is why you will see psychologist, marriage councellors, professors and spiritual fathers failing woefully in this aspect.

There is no assurance that they failed to assert their dominance or to carry out their due diligence bro.
You're right
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by torqque7(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:

Better for you o, divorce her ASAP or be ready to die early..honestly I don’t even know why you have not left her since..take your son and love him and when the time is right he will understand why you had to leave his useless mum.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Paramount01(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
DannyXpress:
The signs have always been there just that you chose to ignore it because she has a fine face and a large ass/hips

Once you build your relationship on a faulty foundation, you won't escape things like this

Just move on and Keep working to improve on yourself.

Love coveret multitude is sin,love castet out fear
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Oceemo(m): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:
My brother, you're right on point, the parent are even over struggling. Do you know anytime she packs and go to her parent's place if i don't go to beg them amd her to come back, she would forever remain there?
Guy I won't lie u you are your problem anytime she goes like that don't ever I mean ever go and beg her and if she decides to come back that's when u lay down boundaries for her been broke does not mean u are dead
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by DCmonster: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
My younger bro is experiencing the same thing as the OP just that he is a businessman and a street hustler too.

I warned him not to sell his car, I warned him about his wife and her mother. Whole lots of things similar to the OP ordeal that I can't type.

I told my kid sister that it can't just be me, that's why I am still unmarried.
I have zero chills for hoes! I am that selfish and mean.

1 Like

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by WHITELIGHTER: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Lol... Is it only men that have problems here? Everytime my wife this, my girlfriend that, my sister that. Oga you're a lazy man for you to come online to say such things about your wife. Go and hustle more and stop complaining about your poor wife.

Mod: keep quoting me guys, lol. Check the validity of this story, all is cock and bull story for clickbits, another thread to say vile things about women again. This same handler loves degrading and body shame women but well is a platform, everyone can say shiii.

odeeee.....
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Alabo7978(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:
sir, it baffles me how some people reason, honstly if i type all my experience with this woman you will think it is fiction. A woman that when i lost my job and there was no money for diapers her sister advised her to steal my phonr and go sell it. Thank God i found it under the bed. I saw the chat with her sister on that.
This is a perfect depiction of the kind of family and their mentality that girl came from.
Backward, leeching, selfish and poor.

An older friend adviced me to know the kind of family I will marry from. Their behavior and mentality will always rub on the children while growing up.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by MNDY(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
playapayaski:
Man should answer to God, woman answer to man.. all that changed when religious practices and gender equality trash started coming up.. yes Adam messed up by listening to eve n not seeking God's authority first.. but any stupid foolish man who still makes such mistake cannot be redeemed n doomed to fail in any union with a woman. ALWAYS LET HER REALIZE SHE LOWER THAN YOU IN EVERYTHING AND AS SUCH IS LIMITED, SAME WAY YOU ARE TO GOD. SHE DISOBEYS, DEAL WITH HER ACCORDINGLY N DIVORCE IF POSSIBLE. FUNNY HOW WOMEN OF OLD RESPECTED THEMSELVES N THRIVED IN A POLYGAMOUS HOME THAN WHAT WE HAVE NOW, ONE MAN ONE WIFE STILL CHAOS EVERYWHERE.
TAKE CHARGE N BE THE MAN, BE HER LORD.
PEACE

You are a very wise man.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Paramount01(m): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:
My brother, you're right on point, the parent are even over struggling. Do you know anytime she packs and go to her parent's place if i don't go to beg them amd her to come back, she would forever remain there?
She is from which state?
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by CaptainAyub: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Classyuniquebae:
It's better to be divorced and alive than to be married and dead.
When you die , people will quickly forget you , so do not consider humans when making a decision that would better your life and future.
They will only talk about the divorce for a week and everybody will move on .
People have their own problems to think of . So we are not really important as we think .....
One of the few sensible females on the thread.
Kudos
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
everythinggirly:
It's good to pray for the right one even before marriage, someone that loves you can't hurt you. Love never fails.
Lmaooooo!
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Mstick: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
You're right don't mind their barks.

This OP is a cheat, even cheated on his wife with a married mother of 3, I am sure he treats the woman badly and when he's down none of his women outside even helped him and he wants the same wife he cheats on to.

In marriage no woman except she's mentally ill will leave or treat a good husband bad.

AGurlnoname:

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by peeps4u: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Your wife is already flirting outside.

Forget what people will say, I want to assume you're an SU and somehow considers how it will sound hearing Mr xXxX divorced his wife.

The adage from elders that "a promiscuous woman, if she doesn't kill herself one day, will kill her husband one day" is damn true.

I have seen few instances where the men ended up died after accepting their promiscuous wives back.

I cherish loyalty, if a man isn't loyal to his partner, I will advise the wife to let go, if vice versa, same advice.

Divorce the woman now. It is better you remain single for life than living with unfaithful and flirtatious partner.

Rtk5:

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Obynolee(f): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:

Why people like you pay more attention to what others will say over their peace of mind is what I don't understand because I know that no matter what you do,people must talk.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by mrdipye(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
Women simply mean
Woe unto men
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by peeps4u: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
The narrative that a poor person is lazy and a rich person is hardworking is a flawed one but many dont know.

Life can happen to anyone.

yanabasee2:

I pray never to meet and marry woman like you...

I've seen a man who was earning big, built houses and had good investments.... Married early and was happy.... He had an issue that he was accused of murder.... He was arrested and charged. He spent money to end the case.... He sold all his assets and houses and went broke...

All his friends left him, his wife left him and married his friend.

You can't accuse men who fall as being weak or lazy.

The Op is not lazy, he's a hard working man.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by lereinter(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
skj1377:
A married prostitute is a woman on vacation. Your wife is one of the lowest of the low. A bad woman can't give you a good marital experience. It's not about money

Yes

Fact

Even when things have changed 10times she hasn't changed
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by lereinter(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
No be wife you marry

Someone that went to Male friend house

She go fit kill you

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.