Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

I'M Ready...(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'M Ready...(photos) (411 Views)

I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'M Ready...(photos) by Cinema4d: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
...to teach you how to animate with your phone.

I'm going to be teaching you how to create simple animation for your businesses.
Trust me on this one, you don't need a laptop for this. And, you don't need to be skilled to design this.

I'll put you through on how to create this simple animations for your various businesses. And guess what?

I'd also teach you how to create slides with this method (for those of you writing projects or defence). It's very unique and different from using the usual PowerPoint!. You can also make money off of it, by also teaching people too.

Without further ado, I'm cutting 70% off. Which means you're paying just 3000 naira to get this very valuable information and training that could change your business for good!

So what are you waiting for? I know you all know how much it cost to learn animation right? But I'm doing this for you.

Do you know how much it costs to pay a professional animator?

Do you know how long it will take to create one?

You can research and you'd understand what I'm putting up here.

To register for the training, hit me up through this link

https:///message/SU675QQTRPEQL1

Please note, offer is valid.

PS: please don't ban me o grin I don't know if I followed due process to post this.

Or message me on

Re: I'M Ready...(photos) by Cinema4d: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
This is the not the right section for this grin

1 Like

Re: I'M Ready...(photos) by Dayson55: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
For 3k I'm interested
Re: I'M Ready...(photos) by Dayson55: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
Cinema4d:
...to teach you how to animate with your phone.

I'm going to be teaching you how to create simple animation for your businesses.
Trust me on this one, you don't need a laptop for this. And, you don't need to be skilled to design this.

I'll put you through on how to create this simple animations for your various businesses. And guess what?

I'd also teach you how to create slides with this method (for those of you writing projects or defence). It's very unique and different from using the usual PowerPoint!. You can also make money off of it, by also teaching people too.

Without further ado, I'm cutting 70% off. Which means you're paying just 3000 naira to get this very valuable information and training that could change your business for good!

So what are you waiting for? I know you all know how much it cost to learn animation right? But I'm doing this for you.

Do you know how much it costs to pay a professional animator?

Do you know how long it will take to create one?

You can research and you'd understand what I'm putting up here.

To register for the training, hit me up through this link

https:///message/SU675QQTRPEQL1

Please note, offer is valid.

PS: please don't ban me o grin I don't know if I followed due process to post this.

Or message me on
The link nor dey work o
Re: I'M Ready...(photos) by Cinema4d: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
Dayson55:

The link nor dey work o
Message that number - 08107334230

(1) (Reply)

Communication In Relationship / 8 Ways To Get Harder Erection Without Taking Medication / This Is Who You Will Marry According To Your Birth Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.