Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel (92782 Views)

How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Miller232: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
No lady is loyal bro even If you get trillions of naira another person go still Bleep am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Hallenjay: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
SOME people sef, if u carry digger cut his head now they will say u r wicked, one with little mental p or hot temper could actually kill the girl, the guy and himself at that moment. People should be careful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Berankis: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
This is a case of WHEN GOD WANTS TO EXPOSE YOU, IN ALL YOUR WISDOM AND SMARTNESS YOU WILL BE FOOLISHLY CAUGHT.
I admire a man like you, you really have strength not to have fallen for her lies after the incident and ending the relationship. You be man!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Lindodo20: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
hotwax:

i dont think she is into hookup. She just wanted to have a fling..one night stand...most ladies do..even the decent and faithful ones...

one guy will just come from nowhere and he will bang them...

I never saw any sign of infidelity in her...

I didnt disvirgin her, but she was well kept...I dont want to reveal everything

She was into hookup, I doubt if she'd take that kind of risk unless money was involved...moreover in all of this you never mentioned her job/profession

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Neypopin: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
She is a sex worker. How could a reasonable and decent lady with no human feelings act in such a stupid manner? Same hotel and the same girl. A song by Usher

Have you not known that ladies are desperate and cheater than boys. My girlfriend was calling another guy's name during intimacy instead of my name.

Beware of ladies when they are far away from you, but in all, they are still good ones

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
Emmajn1:
letting the harlot go is the best decision u took this 2021. Imagine marrying a runs girl. U are lucky bro...go look for a virgin girl,marry her and have peace. hotwax

Virgin or no virgin oh! Most times the virgins are the deadliest slf because they will do you dirty whenever you mess up. People wey just nack and are new to it. F'up nd see then your neighbor would ve getting some piece of cunt whenever you're away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by gift2xl: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
Am glad your free indeed. Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by MARKone(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
Polynek:
This is very heartbreaking, take heart Bro
The girl is very heartless

Omo I'm shocked you people believed this Story. OP is a Story teller. So the babe can't tell the other guy to leave his door unlocked.

4 Likes

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Holywizard: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
yemi1504:

You can say that again bro! Na money dey make our women quickly lose sense like that not one one night stand rubbish!
thank God u understood me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by funshow21: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
franchasng:
Every woman have a price! Including Aisha Buhari your President's wife!

Life is mysterious, women are learners when compared to men when it comes to being bad.

The only difference is that women endure and overlook our badness more than we ignore theirs. If ladies open up on what they have passed through in the hands of guys, people will weep blood.

Stop demonizing Nigerian women, she didn't kill anybody, sexual feeling is a natural phenomenon, anybody can fall victim.

White women do things like this more than African women yet their men don't demonize them cos of it.

If you are a guy and fall victim to something like this, just accept it as part of life lessons and move on and learn from it. Live and enjoy life cautiously, life is too short!

guy u go cover that latrine gist wey u dy dish!!
stop am!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Toks2008(m): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nah man wey dey put too much expectation on a lady dey get wahala.

I have learnt long ago that no woman under the sky can be trusted. Just do the best you can and expect the worst from them.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by rajiedreez: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
hotwax:

meaning? ayam not understanding
they don carry her trabaye
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Dagger79(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Op u mumu ohh..
You were like your menstruation is my joy, who does that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Holywizard: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Shegzy8:

She made the right decision ooo.. Ashawo must pick client over anybody. Business first.

Op sounds like a gentle guy, she wants to keep him for marriage. That’s the reason for all the charade, show of love, care , been homely. It’s for his family to like her.
lol I gerrit.
Na ashaewo type wey dey carry bastard enter house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
brain54:
Just noticed the girls aren't commenting on this thread...

They won't comment.

They sleep with anything that catches their fancy and call men dogs.

Is the men sleeping with their fellow men? NO. Nah still women the dogs dey sleep with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Yoighaman(m): 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
Playing along and dumping her two weeks to the wedding without any reason wouldn't have been a bad idea, but then, you reacted instinctively, not bad too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by GrandMasters: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
Your loss

After eating your pizza....

Allow her to enter....give her the fvck of her life by shifting her womb and bending her leg....treat her like what she is...

Then after that...at 12am push her out of your room and lock the door

Stop being too emotional.....next time don't fail to treat a dog like a dog

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Buliwyf: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Hmmmm, This is un _ *believable*,
your babe won fvck another client inside the same hotel, now imagine what she will be doing at your back.
but you supposed dey happy that it ended if not for your wedding day her ex alone go full one canopy dey order your rice and beer any how...

This guy your imagination dey very creative lol.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by advanceDNA: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
franchasng:
Every woman have a price! Including Aisha Buhari your President's wife!

Life is mysterious, women are learners when compared to men when it comes to being bad.

The only difference is that women endure and overlook our badness more than we ignore theirs. If ladies open up on what they have passed through in the hands of guys, people will weep blood.

Stop demonizing Nigerian women, she didn't kill anybody, sexual feeling is a natural phenomenon, anybody can fall victim.

White women do things like this more than African women yet their men don't demonize them cos of it.

If you are a guy and fall victim to something like this, just accept it as part of life lessons and move on and learn from it. Live and enjoy life cautiously, life is too short!

You are just talking trash...
Any small thing you people will be calling white people...

U think white peoples are just sexual beings that have sex like dogs.... forget all these things movies try to portray ...

Every one expect faithfulness from their partner everywhere in the world

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Dada4me: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
hotwax:
My lovely girlfriend is a sweet woman who always give me sense of assurance. She is very decent, caring and respectful. She is so firm that it took 4 months before we could talk about romance or trying it out.

She is well known in my family circle. I base in Lagos, she stays with her parents in ibadan, but she usually come around when my family members are having a gathering. She will cook for us, do the chores. Everyone grew found of her. My siblings do even ask of her. “Where is Anu? Take care of the lady ooo”. My mom who hardly get along with our girlfriends always ask about her. All these made me to be sure that’s the woman I was going to marry. After all, my people already knew her and they are getting along well. No complain from any angle

The Problem

Late October 2021, I informed her that I would be attending a ceremony in ibadan where stays. She was exited, she even told me she missed me, the kisses, sxx etc. She can’t wait to see me again. I was excited too.
I texted her the hotel address when I got to Ibadan.

She came, we hug, and she started kissing me, but we later calmed down afterall we are just seeing and we still have the whole night. So no rushing. She told me she saw domino pizza opposite the hotel that she is hungry for it. And this is where the devil came in.
She took some cash and prepared to go and buy the piza. She was walking out towards my hotel room door, so I stood to accompany her to the door, more importantly help her with the door. She opened the door before I got there, but I was behind her. A guy also came out from a room not directly opposite mine, (I actually knew when the guy checked in. He was dragging his trawl on the room walkway, so I guess he was a new guest).

As my babe came out, the guy was coming out of his room giving my babe seductive look. Immediately he saw there was a guy behind her, he quickly looked away. He went out of the hotel via the walkway, my babe also followed him because they were coincidentally going towards the same direction.

Truth be told, I never suspected anything. I was even mocking the guy in my mind, my girlfriend is the last person you want to mess with.
She came back with the pizza, sat on the bed, munch while she was busy pressing her phone. I suspected something must have crop up with the way she was busy chatting on whatsapp. She gave me no attention. So I joined her on the bed. With sad face she asked if I have tissue, I asked what happened, she said her period just came now. I said the bathroom has a tissue paper. She went in spent minutes in the bath, came out of the bath, to pick another pant in her bag. (She came with clothes, because she want to spend few days with me). She went back to the bathroom wash, did some other stuff.

She joined me on the bed, put my hand on her padded private. She used tissue paper as sanitary pad. She said sorry, I Bleep up. I said no she shouldn’t feel sorry. Her menstruation is my joy. Afterall you are not here because of sex. We have a lot to talk about tonite. So relax lets enjoy the night. She then told me she can’t spend the night. She has to go on the same day, before evening. She gave me reason that when her menstrual cramp starts she always boil water and other things. Hotel is not the right place for it. I agreed. 6pm, she packed and started going, I was busy on my laptop fixing my office assignments. I stood to see her off. She insisted that I should continue. No need. But I insisted, as I saw her off to the door, she insisted again, go and do your work na. I will take a bike just at the entrance, I don’t know what happened, I just agreed saw her walk out the walkway, I banged my door and continue my work on the laptop.

Then few seconds later, even if she wanted to get a bike, she will still be waiting outside for one, I remembered that the plate I used for lunch still has some leftover food and if not discarded will constitute foul stench in my room. So I picked up this plate to try and place it outside my door so housekeepers could pick it up.

I opened my room door, bend down to drop the plate at my door foot, I noticed someone standing at the door indirectly opposite mine. The person was knocking gently and calling on mobile too. I guess the person is trying to call the occupant of the room. But he/she was being careful not to knock the door loudly. I always mind my business, I said to myself, why do I care, this is a hotel. So I attempted to close my door. But then, something occurred to me, the person is a female and she wore white shirt, exactly like my babe. Out of curiosity, I looked back what I saw made me sick for days. The memory keep hitting my heart like dagger.

It was my woman, I didn’t know she saw me and became frozen looking at me praying I do not look back. But I looked back and saw her. She was shaking with her mouth widely opened. Then while the looking competition was on, the door opened and the guy opened the door waiting for her to come inside, when she didn’t go inside, the guy must have noticed she is looking at someone on the walkway, the guy also came out to see who she was looking at, he saw me and quickly closed and jammed his door.

Then I jammed my door too. She stood on the walkway for 10minutes. Then she started banging on my door. Calling my line. I didn’t answer. She sent text and also whatsapp.

“Its not what you think. I can explain. Something came up. Please open…I need to discuss something with you. I will not leave if you don’t open”. She did all that for like 20minutes. Then she left. That was the end of our 1+year relationship. She too did not bother to call or text after that day.

The whole thing felt like sharp scorpion sting to me. I never believe what I saw. Anything relationship started irritating me. I don’t think I can go into relationship again. These people are quick to call men dogs, but they are public toilet. I prefer to be dog than be where everyone dump their sper_m.

I believe you should listen to her, it will better inform you decision and choice.
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
akezn:
No be small matter.
Na so my own babe visit me this Xmas season. We were supposed to spend the whole holiday period together with a lot of plans on places to visit.
She was in the kitchen preparing what we will eat, while I was in the sitting room.
A message entered her phone. I picked up the phone as I called her to come take her phone. I checked and saw "I love you too". I was heartbroken, I still am. Babe said her neighbour mistakenly sent it to her instead of to somebody else.

I am weak.
Neighbor! You no deck am?
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by phemmyfour: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Oh sorry!

Za zu
Your wife traveled to the town of “ozus” to meet “kolu” where dem dem scratch card
E don zeh.

But sincerely bizza bizza
Your gf didn’t show love at all
Is she mad or something?
Tout! You no fit hide am
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Holywizard: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
EmmaLege:

burst my head shocked shocked shocked
if u no dey comot, u no go know say things dey happen. I find it difficult to be in a relationship because most of my dealings are with other people's lovers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Skybeach1: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Congratulations my man that God vindicated you. It could be the other guy gave a mouthwatering offer, of which the stranger might be a ritualist or someone in some kind of ill business. He might kill the girl in the room probably cut some body parts and zoom off. Brother you would have been into a big mess that would take your life. That was expensive joke and gamble. Go for Thanksgiving biko

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by kansoboy: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ashawo..end of discussion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by MightyHand(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sorry Bro.

I love the praise you gave her, she's this, she's that. Don't you know the olosho's are experts in winning men's Heart, because they have hundreds of experience, one of the reason they end up with good and cool headed men.

Believe me you messed things up, by not picking her calls.
If I was in your shoe, o Boy I'll jejely pretend that it's cool, I'll nack, bang, Bleep and do all the do till my return to base(Lagos), which will mark the END of 1+years...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by lenghtinny(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
I pray you end up with that white woman then you will realize that all girls are the same everywhere.

Shey you see the way Kanye dey mumu himself because of a decent white girl wey dey rubbish herself with a boy that's a decade younger angry
DanteSilva:
I just told myself that if my relationship ends, I am going for a white lady, a lot of Nigerian girls are morally debased... if you think I'm lying travel to Europe or other African countries and see the high quality and standards of their women
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by faithfull18(f): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lol, misery loves company, smh. Summary of the whole thread.

1 Like

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Evercurious(f): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
hotwax:

meaning? ayam not understanding

I just hope what you just narrated there was just a story and not reality

1 Like

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by abbey621(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
People will be lamenting instead of rejoicing, we always pray to the Almighty to show us our errors and save us from dangers known and unknown, baba just showed you what you didn't know, instead of being shocked, you should head over to an orphanage and do charity work, for what you've been given freely many have spent millions, wasted time/energy and still couldn't escape their ill fate.....Halleluyah!

Guy see the image below, I suggest you order a plate and enjoy your life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by iLegendd(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
hotwax:

Life is short, so she enjoyed it to the fullest based on American idiology.

I have finally realized we all have 4 lives

1. Public life (the one everyone knows)
2. Personal life (the one only you know and you don't talk about with a single soul)
3. Private life (the one our partner or clique knows)

4. Dark life (the one only our parners-in-crime know)

I wrote a post called We Have 4 Lives: Secret of Peace of Mind for Men. It's a must read if you're a man. I'm the man she wanted to see.

When reading that post, pay attention to the part that talks about dark life. If you're a man and you don't read that post, you'll regret. Here is the link, but it will be deleted soon.

https://www.nairaland.com/6894605/18-sex-4-lives-secret

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by yemi1504: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
hotwax:
My lovely girlfriend is a sweet woman who always give me sense of assurance. She is very decent, caring and respectful. She is so firm that it took 4 months before we could talk about romance or trying it out.

She is well known in my family circle. I base in Lagos, she stays with her parents in ibadan, but she usually come around when my family members are having a gathering. She will cook for us, do the chores. Everyone grew found of her. My siblings do even ask of her. “Where is Anu? Take care of the lady ooo”. My mom who hardly get along with our girlfriends always ask about her. All these made me to be sure that’s the woman I was going to marry. After all, my people already knew her and they are getting along well. No complain from any angle

The Problem

Late October 2021, I informed her that I would be attending a ceremony in ibadan where stays. She was exited, she even told me she missed me, the kisses, sxx etc. She can’t wait to see me again. I was excited too.
I texted her the hotel address when I got to Ibadan.

She came, we hug, and she started kissing me, but we later calmed down afterall we are just seeing and we still have the whole night. So no rushing. She told me she saw domino pizza opposite the hotel that she is hungry for it. And this is where the devil came in.
She took some cash and prepared to go and buy the piza. She was walking out towards my hotel room door, so I stood to accompany her to the door, more importantly help her with the door. She opened the door before I got there, but I was behind her. A guy also came out from a room not directly opposite mine, (I actually knew when the guy checked in. He was dragging his trawl on the room walkway, so I guess he was a new guest).

As my babe came out, the guy was coming out of his room giving my babe seductive look. Immediately he saw there was a guy behind her, he quickly looked away. He went out of the hotel via the walkway, my babe also followed him because they were coincidentally going towards the same direction.

Truth be told, I never suspected anything. I was even mocking the guy in my mind, my girlfriend is the last person you want to mess with.
She came back with the pizza, sat on the bed, munch while she was busy pressing her phone. I suspected something must have crop up with the way she was busy chatting on whatsapp. She gave me no attention. So I joined her on the bed. With sad face she asked if I have tissue, I asked what happened, she said her period just came now. I said the bathroom has a tissue paper. She went in spent minutes in the bath, came out of the bath, to pick another pant in her bag. (She came with clothes, because she want to spend few days with me). She went back to the bathroom wash, did some other stuff.

She joined me on the bed, put my hand on her padded private. She used tissue paper as sanitary pad. She said sorry, I Bleep up. I said no she shouldn’t feel sorry. Her menstruation is my joy. Afterall you are not here because of sex. We have a lot to talk about tonite. So relax lets enjoy the night. She then told me she can’t spend the night. She has to go on the same day, before evening. She gave me reason that when her menstrual cramp starts she always boil water and other things. Hotel is not the right place for it. I agreed. 6pm, she packed and started going, I was busy on my laptop fixing my office assignments. I stood to see her off. She insisted that I should continue. No need. But I insisted, as I saw her off to the door, she insisted again, go and do your work na. I will take a bike just at the entrance, I don’t know what happened, I just agreed saw her walk out the walkway, I banged my door and continue my work on the laptop.

Then few seconds later, even if she wanted to get a bike, she will still be waiting outside for one, I remembered that the plate I used for lunch still has some leftover food and if not discarded will constitute foul stench in my room. So I picked up this plate to try and place it outside my door so housekeepers could pick it up.

I opened my room door, bend down to drop the plate at my door foot, I noticed someone standing at the door indirectly opposite mine. The person was knocking gently and calling on mobile too. I guess the person is trying to call the occupant of the room. But he/she was being careful not to knock the door loudly. I always mind my business, I said to myself, why do I care, this is a hotel. So I attempted to close my door. But then, something occurred to me, the person is a female and she wore white shirt, exactly like my babe. Out of curiosity, I looked back what I saw made me sick for days. The memory keep hitting my heart like dagger.

It was my woman, I didn’t know she saw me and became frozen looking at me praying I do not look back. But I looked back and saw her. She was shaking with her mouth widely opened. Then while the looking competition was on, the door opened and the guy opened the door waiting for her to come inside, when she didn’t go inside, the guy must have noticed she is looking at someone on the walkway, the guy also came out to see who she was looking at, he saw me and quickly closed and jammed his door.

Then I jammed my door too. She stood on the walkway for 10minutes. Then she started banging on my door. Calling my line. I didn’t answer. She sent text and also whatsapp.

“Its not what you think. I can explain. Something came up. Please open…I need to discuss something with you. I will not leave if you don’t open”. She did all that for like 20minutes. Then she left. That was the end of our 1+year relationship. She too did not bother to call or text after that day.

The whole thing felt like sharp scorpion sting to me. I never believe what I saw. Anything relationship started irritating me. I don’t think I can go into relationship again. These people are quick to call men dogs, but they are public toilet. I prefer to be dog than be where everyone dump their sper_m.

Can you DM me the picture of this your babe called Anu as I unfortunately know a babe called the same name but obviously not dating her. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out / Girls Share Their Nudes For N30k On Facebook Page In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.