Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count (15323 Views)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Nyascobar1414: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ozen:

If she has mouth odour. Fear those girls with mouth odour oo. Every key easily unlocks their legs.
Bro abeg enlighten me more on this.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:
1. She looks plum - this is a sign of sperm activity in her body.

2. It is easy to get her to open her legs.... means ur not the first

3. looks older than her age.

4. overactive in church I.e. carries church on her head... this is a way to compensate for a past life now that shes "born again"

guys pls contribute...
Women don suffer.
Honestly, I blame the useless ones out there who conduct themselves in such a manner where same men will take advantage & end up putting up such thrash! They should suffer for their mishap.

Na the Innocent ones I pity.
The other THREAD I saw was one of the most useless threads by a ? Man.
His Topic:
That he (the man) stopped by to pick a hook up girl, only to take her home & realised her private part was completely slack and corrugated.
He immediately felt sad and said to himself saying " shey na man go marry this one".

But the idiot forgot he picked up a random Lady who was into such.
What was he expecting in the first place?
Was he not contributing to the ruggedness of the public hole?
I don't get it.
It appears kids have infiltrated this Forum!

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by funnyDM: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

4. overactive in church I.e. carries church on her head... this is a way to compensate for a past life now that shes "born again"

guys pls contribute...

Forget all these lists, if she easily engages and laughs wildly with a random male stranger within minutes of their discussion, then she's got no more shame within her and is definitely one of them.

3 Likes

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by funshow21: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

guys pls contribute...

them dy look like jonny Bravo ..big for up small for down!!
sometimes Dem dy get beards.. brown teeth with bleached complexion. them dy get tattoo for yash or breast!!

some of em nor dy get any of this character...buh pretend to like gals with past!! infact talk about ur own sexcapades , frame some sex stories for her to feel free with you and pretend to like gals with high body count whenever you talk to her ..she go talk small of her sex life ..

if you are able to connect dots .you ll get the clear picture of her sex life..

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Academicwizman(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

This is deductive reasoning and inference. obviously it's not 100% accurate - these are more or less indicators and or estimators of probability of sleeping around

Deductive reasoning without good premise?
Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Joeyfizzo: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:
Any girl that wears waist beads, 95% of the time sells herself to the man that is the highest bidder. they tend to hv high body count.
and leg chain plus nose ring

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Depressed101: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

guys pls contribute...

Any young girl wey get pot belly, na prick cause am, nothing more

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Oluwakiddy: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
lol e matter tire me sef
Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Saintdan0421(m): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
Emmajn1:
u are correct..let me add one
5. If a particular guy or different guys often visits her in her house
One niga visits- problem Multiple niggas visit- problem
Chai girls don suffer for hia.
Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by jericco1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Stupid post
Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Bigfish121(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
When she has alot of male friends

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Stargurl20(f): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
All topics always centering around women, yet, they claimed to dislike or hate women.
Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by BigBashiru: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bigfish121:
When she has alot of male friends

very true!
Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by BigBashiru: 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Stargurl20:
All topics always centering around women, yet, they claimed to dislike or hate women.

lol feel free to create ur own dat centers around men na...e.g. signs a man is a male ashewo.... create it lets discuss....

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Wuminity(f): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
I disagree with 1and 4

Others are correct.
Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by Stargurl20(f): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

lol feel free to create ur own dat centers around men na...e.g. signs a man is a male ashewo.... create it lets discuss....
Lol .... U know what I've noticed so far since I've been giving little attention to this forum? I've noticed females to be stronger, more mature, intelligent etc than their male counterparts in this forum ( this isn't because I'm a female). Like what the f**k! Una no dey tire? A day wouldn't pass without men on this forum bashing females.

You as a men just take a look at what your fellow male just posted above. No one is stopping u from taking cognisance of females' body counts, but shouldn't he be posting same thing about male? Oh..... They are males and it's men's world na .

Wonder how u guys we react when u give birth to female child.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by liya11: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
JoyousFurnitire:

You tire for me

Me too I tire for you
Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by DOTian: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
Some Nigerian gals have a body count chasing thousands and you will never believe it...
These undergraduates that circle around hotels and fast food joints for hook ups can handle upto 5 guys daily...
They leave their hostel rooms to parambulate around fun hot spots. Looking like vintage jazebels, these ones na Cash and carry!

At 3 to 5 rugged dikcs in 3 to 5 days in a week, the pounding they receive is simply monumental.. And they don't consider themselves as oloshos... Just "smart gals doing runz"!
You will fly in tomorrow and somebody will recommend that over abused thing as a fresh graduate that just finished her NYSC! And you will end up marrying a rampaging oloshon that has slept in every hotel around with all sorts of violent gbolas..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by BigBashiru: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Stargurl20:

Lol .... U know what I've noticed so far since I've been giving little attention to this forum? I've noticed females to be stronger, more mature, intelligent etc than their male counterparts in this forum ( this isn't because I'm a female). Like what the f**k! Una no dey tire? A day wouldn't pass without men on this forum bashing females.

You as a men just take a look at what your fellow male just posted above. No one is stopping u from taking cognisance of females' body counts, but shouldn't he be posting same thing about male? Oh..... They are males and it's men's world na .

Wonder how u guys we react when u give birth to female child.

u have some valid points and hence forth I will start posting about men's high body count too.
Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:29am On Dec 29, 2021
liya11:

Me too I tire for you

Wetin I do you liya? undecided
Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by liya11: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2021
JoyousFurnitire:

Wetin I do you liya? undecided

You're right, my apology, misquote you, though you're the thoughtless guy guy that pose that nonsense,
I'm sorry OK.
Re: Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2021
liya11:

You're right, my apology, misquote you, though you're the thoughtless guy guy that pose that nonsense,
I'm sorry OK.

Oh ok, no problem Liya

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) / Taxi Driver Nabbed While Nashing A Lady, By The Road Side - VIDEO / Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.