Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? (60925 Views)

Governor Peter Mbah To Construct Enugu Central Terminal In 12 Months / LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis / CRCC to construct 560km railway line in Ghana at $2bn, cost of 156km Lagos-Ibada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by A001: 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Crystyano:

The book of Otem is your weakness
Has your mental health issues started again? It seems so.

And about Otem's book: Yes, the author explained how Atum taught the ancient Egyptians the complex mathematics (among the many mysteries he taught them) used to build the pyramids.

According to the book, Atum is the creator of ancient Egypt as he molded the first hominids and humans (giants) in the country.

Tem is another name of Atum.

If you've issues with Otem or his book, direct your problems to the right sources and stop quoting me unnecessarily.
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by vincentjk(m): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Moji12:
What is the purpose of this pyramid? That is my own curiosity. What was it built for? undecided

Dem be wan use am dey store dried beans and rice so that during famine make dem for see food chop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by revived2: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Explorers:

The documentary i saw(animated), it shows how they dropped a huge stone block weighing around 10tons at the entrance of one of the burial chambers inside the Pyramid to stop grave robbers/raiders or generation to come from disturbing the sleep of the kings.

In their minds then, nothing can remove that 10tons stone block from that entrance, not even thousands of men. It was designed in such a way that the stone block will be dropped down into a sloppy passage to block the chamber. So pulling out will be impossible.

Thousands of years later, men designed machines/cranes that can lift materials/objects weighing up to 20,000tons.

How far drop link to this documentary nah
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by tuzle(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
tasalanoni:
Giants worked in cooperation with humans at the time..We are not talking about an event of a hundred years ago. It's the prehistoric era.
so what happened to all the Giants today
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Dozman88: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
They were determined and focused on achieving the dream. Some died on the track to the wonder... But that never stopped the dream. they had the determination to achieve their goal which our generation don't have again..
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Explorers(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Not larger (in all cases), but large.

Stonehenge, the pyramids of South America, those huge carved totems (Maui or so), the statues at Angkor wat (I think); those are all huge things, but who put them there and how did they do it? Some don't compare to the size of pyramids, but for humans of the age they were built, they are rather advanced.

The biggest mystery is that we can tell how we built the Burj, we have the technological developments that lead up to it, but how did these ones do it.

Just read the Stonehenge is around 4,000 years old and each standing stone weighs like 20 tons each.

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Blakjewelry(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
SeriouslySense:
I wonder where the slaves came from, in the India text (The Vedas) or another account, if I recall correctly from a documentary, they had help from the half-monkey half-human people.

If the ones that came from the sky had knowledge of mingling DNA and making hybrids, perhaps, they did make this species, for heavy work, or they had advanced gravity tech, that can levitate objects, using resonance and frequencies.

you see that is the beauty of keeping open mind. I read and watch conspiracy theorist put forward claim that the watchers or annunakis are aliens but as sweet as those theory theory sounds, there is no single archeological finding to support such. Imagine a super race living on earth for thousands of years and yet they did not lost a single item which is discovered to be ancient and more advanced for today's man
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by ajl: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
Karleb:
It doesn't even baffle me one bit.

If you don't know, the civil engineering in ancient Greek and Rome is the basis for civil engineering till this present moment.

The ancient Greek and Rome were so civilized that they gave us many of the things we have today, including democracy.

If not for war and lack of proper record keeping, humans would have been 100 times more civilized than we are.

Expand your knowledge. Both ancient Greek and Romans were students of the ancient Egyptians. At the peak of ancient Egypt glory, the Greek or Roman's were mere savages. I am not making this up. Below is the account of two Europeans, including the individual that deciphered the hieroglyphics...

Here is the account of Count Constatin de Volney (1757-1820), an European that visited Egypt in 1783 and 1785. "...all have a bloated face, puffed up eyes, flat nose, thick lips; in a word, the true face of the mulato. I was tempted to attribute it to climate, but when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave the key to the riddle. On seeing that head, typically Negro in all its features, I remembered the remarkable passage where Herodotus says:' As for me, I judge the Colchians to be a colony of Egyptians because, like them, they are black with wooly hair.... '. In other words, ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood, mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of its original colour, while retaining nonetheless the imprint of its original mold."
So, the above explain the presence of a slightly paler skin ancient Egyptian. These are Copts, descendants of the Egyptians and the Greeks.
And below are description of races of men known to ancient Egyptians, in a letter written by Chanpollin the Younger, who deciphered hieroglyphics in 1822, to his brother, Champollion-Figeac: "Right in the valley of Biban-el-Moluk, we admired ...... the astonishing freshness of the paintings and fine sculptures on several tombs. I had a copy of people presented on the bas-reliefs. At first I had thought, from copies .... printed in England, that these peoples of different races led by the god Horus holding his shepherd's staff, were indeed nations subject to the rule of the Pharaohs. A study of the legends informed me that this tableu has a more general meaning. It portrayed a third hour of the day ..... Thus we have before our eyes races of man known to the Egyptians and we learn at the same time the great geographical or ethnographical divisions established during that early epoch. Men led by Horus, the shepherd if the peoples, belong to four distinct families. The first, the one closest to the god, has a dark red colour, a well proportioned body, kind face, nose slightly aquiline, long braided hair, and is dressed in white. The legends designate this species as Rot-en-ne-Rome, the race of men par excellence, i.e., the Egyptians. There can be no uncertainty about the racial identity of the man who come next: he belongs to the Black race, designated under the general term Nahasi. The third present a very different aspect; his skin colour borders on yellow or tan; he has a strongly aquiline nose, thick black pointed beard, and wears a short garment of varied colors; these are called Namou. Finally, the last one is what we call flesh-colored, a white skin of the most delicate shade, a nose straight or slightly arched, blue eyes, blond or reddish beard, tall stature and very slender, clad in a hairy ox-skin, a veritable savage tattooed on various parts of his body; he is called Tamhou ..... The variations I observed fully convinced me that they had tried to represent here inhabitants of four corners of the earth, according to the Egyptian system, namely: 1. the inhabitants of Egypt ... 2. the inhabitants of Africa proper, Blacks. 3. Asians; finally (and I am ashamed to say so, since our race is the last and most savage in the series), Europeans who, in those remote epochs, frankly did not cut too fine a figure in the world. In this category, we must include a blonds and white-skinned people living not only in Europe but Asia as well, their starting point. This manner of viewing the tableau is all the more accurate because, on the other tombs, the same generic names reappear, always in the same order. We find Egyptians and Africans represented in the same way..... but the Namou (Asians) the Tanhou (Europeans) present significant and curious variants. Instead of Arab or the Jew, dressed simply and represented on one tomb, Asia's representatives on other tombs (those of Ramses II, etc) are three individuals, tanned complexion, aquiline nose, black eyes, and thick beard, but clad in rare splendor. In one, they are evidently Assyrians ... In the other, are Medes or early inhabitants of some parts of Persia... Thus, Asia was represented indiscriminately by any one of the peoples who inhabited it. The same is true of our good old ancestors, the Tamhou. Their attire is sometimes different; their heads are more or less hairy and adorned with various ornaments; their savage dress varies somewhat in form, but their white complexion, their eyes and beard all preserve the character of a race apart."
Above are two accounts of 16th and 17th century European historians visitors to Egypt. One of them, the individual that deciphered the hieroglyphics.

2 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Blakjewelry(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Grandmeister:
how old is the ‘youngest’ pyramid amongst the great Egyptian pyramids?
I don't quite get your question, can you rephrase
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by LyfeJennings(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
bamdexfarms:
The mystery of the pyramids confirms the existence of either aliens or the biblical nephilim.

Not necessary because they had the man power then
A lot of slaves were at their disposal
I'm quite sure it took decades of work
A lot of failures till it was perfected

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by ajl: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
tasalanoni:
Giants worked in cooperation with humans at the time..We are not talking about an event of a hundred years ago. It's the prehistoric era.

There are no archeological records of giants in ancient Egypt. All skeletons or mummies discovered were that of normal humans. But I am not saying that probably in the distant past before then, there were no giants roaming on earth. The earth is more than 3 billion years old. If massive pre-historic plants or animals like mammoth and dinosaurs existed in the past, it's also likely that giant humans or some giant beings close to humans also existed in pre-historic period.

5 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by daveP(m): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
1Sharon:

No doubt? You do know there's no oxygen the higher the altitude?

Is that your proof to while its impossible? We don't know all the facts about then but altitude wasn't as complicated as nowadays, evidently.

Even without that, these guys were much more modified compared to current humans in all aspects. Not Conclusive enough, but we can't use nowadays to simply bin possibilities of those days.

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by vincentjk(m): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
1Sharon:

So you really think they could have got to heaven if "god didn't scatter their language" ?

Lol 1sharon I know you'll be here.

Merry Christmas btw.
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Explorers:

How come there's no evidence of that structure?

Check the image, to the left are the principal layers of atmosphere with the distance from earth sea level.

Where did the building stop?

Werey! ?? undecided
God talk something, you no believe am but human beings propose "layers of the atmosphere" you come believe am.

You sure say you wise?

Remember say na God create these humans o

2 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Dn't mind him,mere mortals assuming themselves to be something...smh
kernniejay:

and you want her to believe your own word against the word of the One who made the world?
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Grandmeister(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Blakjewelry:

I don't quite get your question, can you rephrase
What I meant was that ever before Joseph and his brothers set foot on Egyptian soil all the pyramids (Atleast the great ones) had been built.
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Omakraid(f): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
weblord1900:

Them suppose wipe you USB cord for back 25 strokes
While the earth open up to swallow you as it did Korah and all he had

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by HornyTave: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Saturn444:

To extend the light of consciousness through out the universe, we must build spaceship and master good use of nuclear power and master biology as well as genetics.

We use both Evolution and Genetics. Cos you wanna use mRNA as well as DNA to design beings but you want them to evolve on their own while you move to other spectrum and other planets if owning many planets is in your play book.

You fly into habitable zones and terraform the planet and begin to seed the life forms and you wanna seed humanoid forms to do heavy lifting and take care of gardening and food production. The animals and plants grown as food until civilization gets to point they do not eat animals and focus on plants.

The Bible is just a compilation of a few of the many history books and stories mixed with mind control by bad human beings. So use the knowledge of science and you will see through the ignorance of Ezekiel and the other interpreters who kept calling Astranauts Gods and even worship helicopters.

Bro, we are witnessing an information age, next few years there will be disclosures. NASA has hired 24 Priests to brief them on how religious people will feel when they are told the reality of the universe and their gods.

We are in a technologically designed planet, nothing else matters. Religions seem as mind control to me.

Doea religion say there's no life outside earth? scriptural evidence please.
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Omakraid(f): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
SixKeys:

Werey! ?? undecided
God talk something, you no believe am but human beings propose "layers of the atmosphere" you come believe am.

You sure say you wise?

Remember say na God create these humans o
Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by BluntCrazeMan: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
chariisGRACE:

The Israelites were captured by Ramses.

The pyramid was started by Khufu.

After Khufu, 4 Kings reigned before Ramses.
Who was the king of Egypt during the Six-years famine (when the biblical Joseph was in charge of the stored grains)??
Or abi the great famine was not recorded in the Egyptian History Books?
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Omakraid(f): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
kernniejay:

They dont expect you to believe the word of God who made Heaven and earth but they want you to believe their own word (mere dust) with their shallow logic and reasoning against the word of God, the word of God has a name for them - FOOLS. (Psalm 14:1)
Don't mind them, I don't know why they couldn't pass instead of weeping in my mention... They'd rather praise science and the intelligence of man rather than acknowledge God. Always wanting to prove that God does not exist. Imagine the Op asking for pictorial evidence of the tower of babel

4 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by HornyTave: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Emperor88:

I was about to reply him before I saw ur reply. The same people who believe Heaven is the sky, when an Airplane effortlessly fly above the clouds(their supposedly heaven) where there God is located. A space jet can go as far as planet Mars. So they are telling us the building reached the moon, the sun and beyond. Cuz I don’t know where heaven is located?

The heavens according to the bible could be anywhere in the universe, I don't know. also there are lots of galaxies in the universe, many so dense light can't escape which makes it impossible for Scientist to explore.
The Human mind is not yet developed enough to interpret a lot but I have a feeling las las science and religion would align

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Immorttal: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

How would an advanced generation go extinct? Without any signs of their existence, at all? No technological tools that explain what they did left behind?

Nobody really knows how the blocks were made and moved to create the pyramids. But it's interesting to see those large statues of the pharaohs. Who sculpted them in the middle of the desert?
See the universe as a school and the earth as one of its many classroom, then you might tune in to his line of thought. It's possible that many beings has walked this earth before the present humans (homo-sapiens)

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Immorttal: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

How would an advanced generation go extinct? Without any signs of their existence, at all? No technological tools that explain what they did left behind?

Nobody really knows how the blocks were made and moved to create the pyramids. But it's interesting to see those large statues of the pharaohs. Who sculpted them in the middle of the desert?
See the universe as a school and the earth as one of its many classroom, then you might tune in to his line of thought. It's possible that many beings (students) has walked this earth before the present humans (homo-sapiens)
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Blakjewelry(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
Grandmeister:

What I meant was that ever before Joseph and his brothers set foot on Egyptian soil all the pyramids (Atleast the great ones) had been built.
I only mentioned the Israelites because the story is popular not because of accuracy
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Immorttal: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
Explorers:

Maybe this.
very very much certainly, many beings might have walked this planet. Am on this school of thought.

2 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Gt321(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
bamdexfarms:
The mystery of the pyramids confirms the existence of either aliens or the biblical nephilim.

Yea or the biblical giant
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
mouth
michlins:
can you show me?

Meanwhile there's a standing offer that's yet to be claimed. If you can prove the existence of supernatural in a controlled environment,$250,000 is there for taking
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by spritedmalcomx: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
Heterodox:
Yeah, they're coming.

This generation won't passed.

That's why the earth is changing to accommodate their presence.

Who are this people and what are they coming back to do Are they coming for our good or our bad

I know very well that the Earth is just a planted create or beautified by advance humans, people more advanced than we are and I believe this present humans will also advance with time to that level.

People who has this history or knowledge will rather let humans be in continues ignorance then to share it with us

Forget about the so called Christian and Muslim God. life start where the church and mosque end

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
HornyTave:

Doea religion say there's no life outside earth? scriptural evidence please.

I do not think it is my duty to quote scriptures. Your pastors and Imams are great at it. By the way, was I at any chance having a conversation with you?

I am not qualified to speak with smart people like you, so can you please run along?
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Elvis778(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Sure, it's not a big deal. This is a pot of ideas.

They had a plentiful supply of slaves? Were there more people in the world then than now? And all of them were of working age? Ready for the taking?

Forget about Egypt as your world power. Huge edifices were raised all over the world, so if Egypt got all the slaves, how did they get theirs done across the oceans?

Please, replicate the pulley systems they used and build us a pyramid. Now we have machines that can be used to simulate the efforts of slaves. Let's see how it was done. It's been decades of wonder and the people who told us it was slaves cannot replicate it to prove it scientifically. Why? What good are these physical claims without evidence?

At that point in time, the pyramid was actually the only great edifice that was being erected, Egypt was like the capital of the world, they controlled every land on the map as of then, they had all it takes., All the resources, u don't need a population as large as today to achieve that, millions of slaves supplied every year can actually pull that off within 20 years..Ur argument is actually baseless cuz their's no way u will ask someone to rebuild such a thing, manually just to prove to u it's possible in this era where we have machines that can make building such structure possible in less than 5 years, where will u get the human resources today? Who will be Ur slave? Stop making funny arguments please
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by pizapato(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

They don't exist. Where would they have come from? Where would they be going to? Why haven't they returned? Earth is too coincidental.

Bold of you to think humans are the only one in the entire universe. The possibility of aliens existing is very.

It is very possible that aliens were what human described as angels in biblical times

https://www.freepressjournal.in/viral/did-nasa-hire-24-theologians-to-study-human-reaction-to-aliens-netizens-react-with-hilarious-memes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). / Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo) / Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.