Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? (60924 Views)

Governor Peter Mbah To Construct Enugu Central Terminal In 12 Months / LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis / CRCC to construct 560km railway line in Ghana at $2bn, cost of 156km Lagos-Ibada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Teslason(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Lol a simple google Wikipedia or google search of the earliest pyramid in Egypt will prove you wrong. Egyptian pyramids have been trace as far back to the first dynasty, though the later kings tend to push the limits. Timeline of the pyramids span more 2000 years so were did you get your info that the Israelites were gone the pyramids were started infact there is no consensus about when the Israelites left Egypt they were only briefly mentioned during the reign of the fourth king after Ramses.
Okay!
But then, the Israelites weren't involved in the construction.
It's either they had a good rapport with the nephilim or they understood science more than modern humans!
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
i know some scientist in the dark world will also know the answer,anyways it's all connected to the agenda of Satan on earth...it was built by giants.
Alamkir:
I know the secret but no one will believe anyway. Some scientist also have knowledge about it. But they gonna keep it a secret
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by HornyTave: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
Saturn444:

I do not think it is my duty to quote scriptures. Your pastors and Imams are great at it. By the way, was I at any chance having a conversation with you?

I am not qualified to speak with smart people like you, so can you please run along?

you quoted the bible as an hoax and couldn't prove your statement. you're one dull of an atheist I've met

2 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by strongmoxie: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
I agree. Look around you. Were magnificent brick edifice wheeled to their positions? Moulds must have been made and a pouring of some sort which solidifies. Were the pillars that hold your house gates carved or wheeled there?
Watch this YouTube video. It gives a logical explanation to the construction of pyramids in the context of the technology available then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMAtkjy_YK4

chariisGRACE:
So all of Una here no fit provide answer to how the Egyptians build the Pyramid?

Modified:

Please, leave Aliens and fetishism out of it. Humans built the Pyramid with the application of science.

As tall as the Burj Khalifa is, it took just 6 years for it to be constructed - Thanks to modern technology.

It took some strong men 20 years to construct the Pyramid in question. Some of them no see when the construction finish.

Science and Technology. No spirits. No Aliens.
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Teslason(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
Grandmeister:

They certainly got their knowledge from men( if we chose to call them that) who had heightened intelligence..the geometric significance of the pyramid is something that even seasoned architects of today will be baffled when confronted.
It's a really complex edifice.
I can remember vividly that humans were taught a lot of things by the nephilim.
Maybe, some Egyptians of old learnt something beyond the usual or a colossal part of the human race knew a lot about science than modern human but lost it before this present day

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Elvis778(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Sure, it's not a big deal. This is a pot of ideas.

They had a plentiful supply of slaves? Were there more people in the world then than now? And all of them were of working age? Ready for the taking?

Forget about Egypt as your world power. Huge edifices were raised all over the world, so if Egypt got all the slaves, how did they get theirs done across the oceans?

Please, replicate the pulley systems they used and build us a pyramid. Now we have machines that can be used to simulate the efforts of slaves. Let's see how it was done. It's been decades of wonder and the people who told us it was slaves cannot replicate it to prove it scientifically. Why? What good are these physical claims without evidence?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_pyramid_construction_techniques#:~:text=It%20was%20made%20out%20of,and%20later%20bronze%20and%20wood).
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
me sef laugh,even believe GOD is somewhere above the sky...lol
Grandmeister:

Who ever told you God is an old man with white beards? Lol
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Teslason(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Lol a simple google Wikipedia or google search of the earliest pyramid in Egypt will prove you wrong. Egyptian pyramids have been trace as far back to the first dynasty, though the later kings tend to push the limits. Timeline of the pyramids span more 2000 years so were did you get your info that the Israelites were gone the pyramids were started infact there is no consensus about when the Israelites left Egypt they were only briefly mentioned during the reign of the fourth king after Ramses.
Don't forget a large part of history is missing and the rest was assumed into place... Not saying you're wrong. But, I got my information some years back. Everything is still under research though.
So the pyramid was built after the flood?
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by trutht828: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
michlins:
and you actually believe that fable story?

You will probably believe a donkey talked and a whale held human for three days straight

When God is involved, anything is possible.

2 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
even GOD said they will achieve it if he does not stop them
1Sharon:

So you really think they could have got to heaven if "god didn't scatter their language" ?

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Explorers(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
revived2:

How far drop link to this documentary nah

Saw it on Discovery Family 136.

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by AntiNihilist: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
They had technology as good or even greater than ours
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
chaii...JESU shocked
vincentjk:

Dem be wan use am dey store dried beans and rice so that during famine make dem for see food chop.

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Bouncin(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Na una African brothers(slaves) build that thing undecided
God go still punish Pharo
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by RenaissanceGuy: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
patorial:

I doubt there is a book that says the Bals were trying to build a tower that will get to heaven.

Many books has it that the were building something that they will brag about.

If God really scatter them because they were building to get to him in heaven, then it really prove that the God is ignorant of himself Sha.
No one would barely make it to that height without a mask of O2
People used to live up to 900 years during that time. It shows that people then had special abilities that people no longer have now. Connect the dots.

2 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by weblord1900: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Omakraid:

While the earth open up to swallow you as it did Korah and all he had
I pity you. I was once blind like you. One day your eyes will open.
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
HornyTave:

you quoted the bible as an hoax and couldn't prove your statement. you're one dull of an atheist I've met

Sorry for your loss of respect. Learn to be smart next time.
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by RenaissanceGuy: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Saturn444:

I do not know how. It comes to me
Mere assumptions made with metallic conviction doesn't make it truth.
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Barryseal: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
The aliens or Nephilims have been here with us in the past. Fact! They left behind several monuments which stand till this day, the pyramids is just one of them.
Here in Nairaland it was reported a few days ago that NASA have contracted a priest to help them study how several religions will react to the news of extraterrestrial beings. NASA wouldn't do this if they haven't found life on the other side.

Coming down to the pyramids, there are several theories what it could have been but one particular theory which I lean towards is the theory that it was some kind of a nuclear powered space launch pad, which the aliens used to travel through space. The ancient Egyptians obviously had contact with these beings as depicted in their arts and sculptures of King Akhenaten with his elongated skull.

Another great evidence to extreme engineering the extraterrestrials left behind is the church in Lalibela Ethiopia (pictured below) . The edifice clearly depicted a kind of Lazer technology which was used to power through hard granite to achieve a 0.02 precision. Your normal tools like wodden chisels and mallet available at 1100s would not achieve this kind of Lazer precision. It's just impossible. Even the locals believed angels came at night to work on the site while men worked in the morning.
It's a clear example of our extraterrestrial experience.

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Mere assumptions made with metallic conviction doesn't make it truth.

I am not interested in Truth, I just am interested in great spins. You can go and have sex now that you have won an argument. This will be your greatest success in life. grin
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Blakjewelry(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
Teslason:

Don't forget a large part of history is missing and the rest was assumed into place... Not saying you're wrong. But, I got my information some years back. Everything is still under research though.
So the pyramid was built after the flood?
There is no evidence of a global flood.

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by 1Sharon(f): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
daveP:

Is that your proof to while its impossible? We don't know all the facts about then but altitude wasn't as complicated as nowadays, evidently.

Even without that, these guys were much more modified compared to current humans in all aspects. Not Conclusive enough, but we can't use nowadays to simply bin possibilities of those days.

Oh really grin

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by 1Sharon(f): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Blessedofchrist:
even GOD said they will achieve it if he does not stop them

Look at what a grown adult is saying.

He also said a snake and a donkey talked.

Fairy tales for adults.
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by okoroemeka(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
bamdexfarms:
The mystery of the pyramids confirms the existence of either aliens or the biblical nephilim.
don't underestimate the determination and perseverance of the minds of men,that pyramid is nothing compared to the intricate work that was used to build the kilash temple complex in India,men carved a 4-5 storey temple out of solid granite,carving and moving 4 million tons of rubble from the top of a mountain to the base in 135 years,aliens didn't do that but generations of skilled men,artisans,stone workers,Carver's,slaves did that work,sometimes the ability of what the human mind is capable of doing is infinite,it is he who has not experienced it can tell the limit of human endurance.
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
A001:

Has your mental health issues started again? It seems so.

And about Otem's book: Yes, the author explained how Atum taught the ancient Egyptians the complex mathematics (among the many mysteries he taught them) used to build the pyramids.

According to the book, Atum is the creator of ancient Egypt as he molded the first hominids and humans (giants) in the country.

Tem is another name of Atum.

If you've issues with Otem or his book, direct your problems to the right sources and stop quoting me unnecessarily.

Everyone has mental issues.

The author has no evidence that existence has a beginning or that there are gods in a cage!

He has been addressed but he has failed to provide evidence which could have been used by you in support of his book.
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
1Sharon:

Fairy tales for adults.

Do you listen to rap?
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by tfelicityk(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
God knows best...
The archeologists are working on the mysteries of it ...
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
GEtat witch ... As foolish as the book seems,billions of people who are way more brilliant,intelligent,educated and richer than you will continue to believe the book,so who are you? Go and sit down girl(witch)
1Sharon:

Fairy tales for adults.

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by HornyTave: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Saturn444:

Sorry for your loss of respect. Learn to be smart next time.
you ain't comprehensive, so I'd skip like you're a lunatic with a Phone.
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Teslason(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Blakjewelry:

There is no evidence of a global flood.
There is a lot of them....
The missing continent of Atlantis is one.
A lot of others too!
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by 1Sharon(f): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
Blessedofchrist:
GEtat witch ... As foolish as the book seems,billions of people who are way more brilliant,intelligent,educated and richer than you will continue to believe the book,so who are you? Go and sit down girl(witch)

Pinhead Larry. The bulk of the people that accept the book without question today are backwater sub- Saharan shithole nations of which you belong. The world has left you all behind.

You are not in your echo chamber church.

Welcome to reality.
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by 198800Mam(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
Omakraid:
They were able to construct it the same way the people of babel would have built a tower reaching up to heaven if God had not scattered their language (without modern machineries).

We for dey climb tower now go inside heaven come back

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). / Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo) / Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.