Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility (22756 Views)

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? / Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Jidemoo: 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
Noted
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Righteousness2(m): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Well said Op.
Never fall that trick from the Pit of Hell to test you before marriage so as to see if you can do this or that. You are not test tube.

That is Pure Fornication. There is no modification to it.

Run from any man or Home that tells u that.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by juanmiguel: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
Its another one!
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by rajiedreez: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
Alaye don't deceive us from the reality joor.

Its important for everyone to marry someone that has similar mentality with you. That a guy love a lady dearly and equally wants children too, he should forgo his ambition to have kids because his partner can't giver her kids. To me it'll be selfish of the lady also to advice him to go on with the relationship. We have people that doesn't see having kids as a big deal.

So its best you to be with those that shares your philosophy of life.

Or will you tell a lady to also wants kids to marry an impotent guy that doesn't even have erections at all. How will the union work out.

We need to be realistic in all our endeavor and not look at textbook solutions to life that are not practicable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Op you got this very wrong, every woman is born fertile, thats whats expected, what was tested before was virginity, guess its no longer done due to bad influence.

Girls these days do all sorts of things to get approval, they sleep about from a very tender age, commit multiple abortions (genocide level abortion) do drugs.

This is why they are required to prove that they are fertile, any lady whose got nothing to hide shouldn't worry about it.

Its only those who wasted their lives that cry about it, fact is they ve got something to hide.

Nothing to do with ring, you dont need a ring to prove that you re married and engaged, even hoes wear rings .

I support fertility test cos one of the reasons people marry is to have kids, forget companionship, you can always get that anytime.

But having your own kids is a luxury, a childless marriage never lasts, ask people who are married.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
The PRIMARY purpose of marriage is to raise a family and give legitimacy and respectability to the future children. If a woman is not fertile, there is no "purpose" to the marriage. You dont need to be married to be in a relationship. Dont bring love into this, in the same way you say if a man loves a woman he wont need to proof or fertility, so also if a woman truly loves a man she doesnt need a ring (or money) to have a relationship!!!

Marraige is a contract, a contract has a purpose, the purpose is raising a family. Dont get it twisted!!!!

Marriage has nothing to do with love. its about expectations and compatibility. Marraige is a mutually beneficial partnership of coexistence with a purpose. If one party expects something (finances. children etc) and the other cannot deliver, the contract (marraige) is unfulfilled, "love" or no "love"!!!!!

When push comes to shove, people find out that "true love" is actually a very scarce item aka it doesnt exist for 99.9% of people who profess love. what people call "love" is actually conditional...most humans are incapable of unconditional love....except perhaps to their children. The same woman who says a man should not inquire about her fertility will not "fall in love" with talk less of entertain any thoughts of marrying a man who is broke or infertile!!! So who is fooling who?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by 1Sharon(f): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
SankaraSo:
MEN!

When you go to buy cars, you test drive before buying.

You prove your self wise beyong manipulation when you test a woman's fertility before commiting.

If you commit and marry someone that used her womb to sow seed at a quack clinic.

You're OYO

You can test a woman's fertility by going for a medical check up.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by ossyprince: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nonsense write up....after wey all dis girls don spoil ground finish..n there Tito...gasket don wear out finish..then one gentle man go come marry her..abi..1 year ,2years,3yyears...........no bellee no piking...then the gentle guy go dey run up down....

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
1Sharon:

You can test a woman's fertility by going for a medical check up.

Will you be comfortable if a guy you're about to get married to suggests such a test?
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Heterodox(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
People dishing out advice they can't follow.

OP will call himself a writer.

Junks.
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by 1Sharon(f): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
theForth:

Will you be comfortable if a guy you're about to get married to suggests such a test?

Ofcourse because I'd also appreciate if he did the same test.

Fertility/STD testing/genetic testing are what all couples are supposed to do before marriage.

Didn't you know that?

5 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Enny2013(f): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
As if it is hard to get d RING.
Just b decent,brilliant,smart, respectful n hardworking...
Dnt just try to b a liability n a dullard...u WL c men chasing u.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by marhez43(f): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
If u pray to God for heavenly husband or wife u will not be faced to test ur fertility.men shine ur eye wuman shine am o
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by marhez43(f): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
Men any girl u want to marry that is
1)wearing wig dont marry her
2)cannot fast from 6to 6 to marry her
3)cannot pray.
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by annyz: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
Grootz:
Not everything written here is true

Then write your own make we read.
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Getrich47(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Good points!
But still, women have always set conditions to be met by lovers or prospective spouses... 'Tall, dark & handsome (TDH), caring, romantic, p0rnstar in the other room, earning six figures per month, must have a nice ride, live in a posh condo, God-fearing etc.

Men demand for just a proof of fertility from women, you'll start reading all sorts of female written essays.

Men demand virginity - wahala!

Men demand good culinary skills from women - slavery!

Men want paternity tests - global female outrage!!
Are men not permitted to have some demands & preferences at all?! grin cheesy

grin grin
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Goldie16(f): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
That was how my cousin was insulting her brothers wife that she was barren. Only for her to get married too and till now, could not conceive. She was very hygienic and decent girl, hence her confidence in abusing barren women.
Nobody knows who will be visited by infertility.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by GboyegaD(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Very good site up. I don't know why some women accept to accept such proofs. You are only seeing your marriage to keep hanging on conditions.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by 1Sharon(f): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Goldie16:
That was how my cousin was insulting her brothers wife that she was barren. Only for her to get married too and till now, could not conceive. She was very hygienic and decent girl, hence her confidence in abusing barren women.

Is the infertility from her? You're also insulting them by using the word "barren"
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by derbykol(f): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Goldie16:
But I may ask what about her husband's fertility?

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by muheeb01(m): 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
SankaraSo:
MEN!

When you go to buy cars, you test drive before buying.

You prove your self wise beyong manipulation when you test a woman's fertility before commiting.

If you commit and marry someone that used her womb to sow seed at a quack clinic.

You're OYO
That's my precious town o and we know how to treat infertility very well...and we are also very fertile lol

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by marsup: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:
It's not easy for us women out there but we will be strong and feminism will win at last.
Please what has feminism got to do with fertility/child bearing?

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by muheeb01(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Infertility major menace affecting marriages after money....If you're a man with low sperm count treat yourself before,or inside the marriage it's very important either oligospermia or Azoospermia,sperm with low motility or with no head or tail can't reproduce,it could be due to stress,infection,or genetic disorder and lifestyle,treat yourself,herbs is very effective.

If you're a woman and you're finding it hard to conceive,in as much your uterus or womb is still intact you'll conceive,you just need to treat yourself,either tubal blockage,stomach upset or disorder,constant stomach ache or worm problem,excess freezing diet,fibroid or èdà (when sperm can't travel omto your uterus or draws back immediately after sex,this one is more deeper than you think and you need traditional treatment) you'll conceive just don't remain quiet...dm me I'll treat you tradomedically

Check my signature and profile for my work....contact me on anything about your HEALTH TRADOMEDICALLY...

4 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by jeff1607(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mood11:
Women should also task men to prove their fertility. Some men are sterile but because of myopic reasoning, they don't bother to check themselves.

Some are sterile due to infections they’ve had in past and not treated early enough

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Dybala11(m): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:
It's not easy for us women out there but we will be strong and feminism will win at last.
Amen, and hopefully the menace of paternity fraud too will decrease and women will truly embrace the equality they are clamouring for and not gender equity. Just kidding o. grin
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by ti4c: 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
The third reason was how my mum gave birth to five of us for three different men without getting the ring and had to raise us alone, therefore putting us through a lot of suffering and negligence. Marriage is not everything in life. Wisdom is very important as well.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mood11:
Women should also task men to prove their fertility. Some men are sterile but because of myopic reasoning, they don't bother to check themselves.

Thank you for this.

To them, it's always a "woman's" problem. Infertility is all about the woman. I hope they learn.
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by charlsecy(m): 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
binarymachine:
Love is not about what you can get from a person but what you can give. Love is choosing to love a person regardless of what they can or cannot do. So when a person chooses to love another, it means the person has decided to take a risk to commit to a person, and such a person is ready to face any uncertainties in the future.
How would you relate this with the idea of taking genotype tests before marriage? Do you think two AS or SS persons should go ahead and marry since they are "in love?"
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Lalas247(f): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
tosyne2much:
I'm not going to give my daughter a hand in marriage to any man that brings the pregnancy before wedding shit
sad
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by FaithBrain1994(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Op you've made some real salient points. Normally, women don't deserves test and carry but that is how the modern society is structured. Even a woman would pressurize his would-be husband to lay with her to prove his fertility before tying the knot. So, its a two-way thing and we have to live with it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful / My Landlady And I. / Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.