Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility (22741 Views)

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? / Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by eguarojeona: 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Before you marry a nigerian woman her parents test if you are financially buoyant to marry their daughters. They bill you for brideprice and expenses. After marriage you still will be saddled of fending for her parents.But a guy shouldn't set his own standards. Delete your post. E no too make sense.nobi everytime copy oyinbo wey no dey cater for wife's parents or pay bride price.People who carry their own weight in the marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Polchiz(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:
It's not easy for us women out there but we will be strong and feminism will win at last.
Feminism is evil

Why I don't support the get-pregnant-before-marriage dudes ( I married my wife before even sex), I will make it clear to you that women are crafty and insincere in their quest for feminism; a concept many of them don't even understand.

Would you accept to marry a man whom you are not sure of his ability to impregnate a woman?

How many women can make their money, build a house, buy a car, marry a man, pay all the bills and yet love and respect the man?

You only shout Feminism when the situation is conducive for you.

The so-called feminists still sleep with influential men for money and positions and then teach our young girls rubbish on social media.

Many feminists still cry in secret to be like the homily and well trained married women they insult.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by blazepascal(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:
It's not easy for us women out there but we will be strong and feminism will win at last.
did u say feminism ??I'm sorry there's no place for feminism ..say no to feminism

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by cybriz82(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Speak for urself Mr op..This shit ain't funny no more...things girls do for money this days ehnn no b here .can get one n not have a child if u want, e no concern us but speak for urselfmm
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by drimzsmoke(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:
Please ma,educate me,what's feminism
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by cybriz82(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
eguarojeona:
Before you marry a nigerian woman her parents test if you are financially buoyant to marry their daughters. They bill you for brideprice and expenses. After marriage you still will be saddled of fending for her parents.But a guy shouldn't set his own standards. Delete your post. E no too make sense.nobi everytime copy oyinbo wey no dey cater for wife's parents or pay bride price.People who carry their own weight in the marriage.

At all no mind d rubbish copy n paste stuff he post.. Make him go marry olosho wey no get womb nau...
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by MummyD2020(f): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
Women are always the ones that are sterile in this part of the world until proven innocent. Which can take many many years to happen. May God help us
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by drimzsmoke(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lalami3232:
This your writeup no dey truthful, especially for 9ja. Nobody get time to dey run upandan dey go pray for pikin anymore oooo. After dem don scatter their womb with multiple abortions, dating fetish yahoo boys, postinor and other local abortion drugs, you want make men marry dem for house without test abi? No man go ask for fertility test if dem meet you as a virgin, never. Men are only scared because plenty people dey wombless nowadays. We all know say majority of this generation women no get sense by default, and una still want make dem still marry una without womb. No be juju be that
My dear, if u had kept your toto as a private property rather than a public asset, men no for dey ask for belle before marriage. I'm not here to bash any gender oooo, but the truth be say plenty people wey you dey see for road nowadays na just shaft. Unlike in the olden days wey girls dey begin dey date for 20yrs, now dem dey get BF as at 12yrs. Imagine the number of abortions and prick she go don collect before 22-25yrs when she wan finally marry. So I no blame any man wey wan see evidence first oooo. If you get a pharmacist as a friend, as am make he/she tell you the rate with which postinor dey sell like pure water. But some infertility na natural, so I won't blame every lady, others na the cause of the men. But majority na because of the way dem live as a teenager or in their HOEloshoism phase of life. If u no meet your GF as a virgin, I go advise make you do the right thing oooo. Those people dey divide body counts by 7, dem no go even tell you how many abortions and pills dem don take. Be wise before 2022!!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ******"

I have seen a woman who got married as a virgin but couldn't get pregnant
I also saw another one that got married as a virgin but gave birth to a child who is mentally retarded(down syndrome)

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Aguilar(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
Oga op e be like say God wan punish you. How you go say make we no test their fertility before we marry them. Abi you no know say na mumu dey go boutique. You no know say Girls of nowadays no dey truthful about their fertility. My papa go kill me if i marry barren woman.
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Aguilar(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
[/quote][quote author=1Sharon post=108905130]

There are test to prove fertility.

So just pipe down.
madam stfu. The only test to prove fertility is the phuck way. There are no two ways about it.
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Tochux1: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:
see me after this class
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by siofra(f): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Tochux1:
see me after this class

For what sir?
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:
it's not d matter of winning. Are u fertile
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by siofra(f): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
it's not d matter of winning. Are u fertile

What is your business
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by bepositive11: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/11/22/3-reasons-to-walk-away-when-faced-with-the-choice-of-proving-your-fertility-before-the-ring/

No offense, but your post is very illogical. Most people get married to start a family. Since that's the case, why is a woman proving her fertility a bad thing?

In fact, both partners should prove their fertility to each other if their main goal of getting married is to start a family

Your points are very illogical

Just because a man and woman love each other doesn't mean that they should get married. If they're not compatible, such as infertility and if there's nothing that can be done about it, they should both find partners who they're compatible with

Love is not enough for marriage. Compatibility is also very important

Edit

By proving fertility, I'm not referring to impregnating women before marriage. I'm referring to gynaecological examination

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by lucky4west: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
bro i know peeps talks about companionship, and other stuff but to me marriage first and foremost na to raise kids, after dat other things go de fall in place small small....if children never show for marriage dat one no be marriage na co-habitation.....that is why i always pray for couple wen de face such challenge e no easy at all
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by ILuvMerije(f): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lalami3232:
This your writeup no dey truthful, especially for 9ja. Nobody get time to dey run upandan dey go pray for pikin anymore oooo. After dem don scatter their womb with multiple abortions, dating fetish yahoo boys, postinor and other local abortion drugs, you want make men marry dem for house without test abi? No man go ask for fertility test if dem meet you as a virgin, never. Men are only scared because plenty people dey wombless nowadays. We all know say majority of this generation women no get sense by default, and una still want make dem still marry una without womb. No be juju be that
My dear, if u had kept your toto as a private property rather than a public asset, men no for dey ask for belle before marriage. I'm not here to bash any gender oooo, but the truth be say plenty people wey you dey see for road nowadays na just shaft. Unlike in the olden days wey girls dey begin dey date for 20yrs, now dem dey get BF as at 12yrs. Imagine the number of abortions and prick she go don collect before 22-25yrs when she wan finally marry. So I no blame any man wey wan see evidence first oooo. If you get a pharmacist as a friend, as am make he/she tell you the rate with which postinor dey sell like pure water. But some infertility na natural, so I won't blame every lady, others na the cause of the men. But majority na because of the way dem live as a teenager or in their HOEloshoism phase of life. If u no meet your GF as a virgin, I go advise make you do the right thing oooo. Those people dey divide body counts by 7, dem no go even tell you how many abortions and pills dem don take. Be wise before 2022!!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ******"

You forgot to mention that some men are also chaffs, after donating their sperms unknowingly to the coven by reason of the girls that they've slept with.

"Nobody get time to dey run upandan dey go pray for pikin anymore oooo". Really?
What if after testing the fertility and you lost the child and can't father another one? Some humans think that they are smart not knowing that they are foolish.

Men are only scared because plenty people dey wombless nowadays. (There is an increasing cases of low sperm count, have you thought about that)?

The number of likes that your post got just shows how today's society has lost its moral values.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Ofolete: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lalami3232:

And if you are offered the opportunity to keep her in this condition you will not hesitate. We men are the reason women misbehave. We tempt them with our resources, our might and will. They are helpless especially when we front ourselves for their attention. Yet when they give up we will not stand for them, we will pregnant them, kick them out and even use them as instrument of mockery before our co men. Put your mother and your sisters in this disgusting image you uploaded.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
It is well, ladies should learn to be decent and be contented with what they have. Men should learn to appreciate good thing, value the inner beauty of a lady. There is alot to marriage than yansh,breast and sex. Men should learn to appreciate virtuous women. Eg funke akindele and the likes, if you see one pamper and hold her tight, getting a good, kind and virtuous women is as hard as making money. Love now from the look of things is all about, what can i benefit from you, There are ladies that still love unconditionally, but they are very rare to find. It takes grace to find them.
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Maliqcious: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:
it not a competition
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Emperorlanky: 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
To a large extent a lady whose womb has been damaged beyond repair should be aware. Medical examinations can reveals the true condition of a womb. If a lady truly loves her suitor, she will tell him the truth. I have witnessed this in real life. The guy married her irrespective.
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Hkff: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
sad
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by flakkybakky(f): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lalami3232:

no be man like u dey do the fucking,u did some fucking too,a woman has also used postinor on Ur behalf,if u haven't aborted for a lady then u get luck so fear God in Ur judgement
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Igolonwaanyi(f): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
SankaraSo:
MEN!

When you go to buy cars, you test drive before buying.

You prove your self wise beyong manipulation when you test a woman's fertility before commiting.

If you commit and marry someone that used her womb to sow seed at a quack clinic.

You're OYO

We'd go for fertility test before marriage. God help you if you've low sperm count or any erectile dysfunction. It's the guts that you think infertility is a women's issue.

Many men suffer from infertility, but of course they don't know. Keep wanking. Keep placing laptop on your thighs. Keep taking sugary drinks. In the end blame that poor girl.
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Yankee101: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:

It won't win

Gentlemen will help carry the day
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Yankee101: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
Remain a virgin

Any reasonable guy will marry you without sex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? / Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic / 5 HOT! Positions Men Dating ‘fat’ Women Should Use (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.