Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain (36790 Views)

I’m Seriously In Pain, My Husband Sleeps With Me From My Anus – Lady Cries Out / Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by Omoluabiii(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2021
dyingheart:
we dated for five months. i showed him so much love and care. all he did was complain it wasn't enough, he wanted to date someone else. we're not talking anymore. i miss him like mad. i can't sleep, i can't eat, i can't do anything. it's like my heart has been broken into a thousand pieces. i can't breathe anymore. someone talk to me cry cry cry cry cry cry

****abeg, the man in question is not a Nairalander. cheating was from his part. i was very faithful to him. cry cry cry cry

sorry for the heart break baby, you re better than him, you showed him love he didnt deserve.
You re the best, and you deserve a man better than that goat.
Go eat, drink, look good, and be happy,
Because, you re a virtue...
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by maureensylvia(f): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2021
lusid:
wow! so you are this obscene. I was thinking you were this mary amaka type of babe. I want to see more of that side in you. I like my women erotic

Lol I'm clearly not... I'm a reserved fellow
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by Ellasure: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2021
Please kindly move on in your life.

If it is true that you have shown just a little love to him as you claimed. Try to move on to another guy asking you for the same love and care. Just around you anyway. You will be appreciated and comforted. The good Lord is in control.

Don't be surprised that the boy you are crying about today will surely come knocking again and I think it is better he meets you in a better state of mind and love life. If he should come back and see that you are poorer in love and care he will never like you again.

Move on.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by Dagger111(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2021
dyingheart:
we dated for five months. i showed him so much love and care. all he did was complain it wasn't enough, he wanted to date someone else. we're not talking anymore. i miss him like mad. i can't sleep, i can't eat, i can't do anything. it's like my heart has been broken into a thousand pieces. i can't breathe anymore. someone talk to me cry cry cry cry cry cry

****abeg, the man in question is not a Nairalander. cheating was from his part. i was very faithful to him. cry cry cry cry

How many times has he knocked your kpekus? With that, we Nairalanders can still manage you.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by Exceed15: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2021
He doesn't feel same love you have for him. Go to where you are valued.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by lusid: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2021
maureensylvia:

Lol I'm clearly not... I'm a reserved fellow
I want to see your wild side
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 30, 2021
dyingheart:

You were faithful as his phuckmate or what, phucking someone you were not married to.
Now he has moved on.
You want people to come to your aid, and possibly resolve the issue, so that you can resume phuck.
What a societal malady?
I don't get you

People can only resolve issues when the person in question is your husband else you have no legal ties with him. Simple!
Please what other Love & Care did u show beyond what I described above?
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by testimony1089(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2021
People will just hear one side of a story and will start passing judgment. Well, ur own wahala if u are lying but if u are saying the truth, it will take time to heal but u have to move on. Try love ursef more cos things can always get worst...
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by Taylordedon(m): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2021
O poor gal, I can bet my balls that dude never loved u,I understand how u feel believe me

Move on my dear
There is someone for every one
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by anonymousOG: 9:58am On Dec 30, 2021
Lol she knows her self she is just lying she bleeped up first . and to be honest this is not her am different i waked up that night check nairaland i saw the post i know it was my ex no lies
mardis:

She just said her boyfriend is not nairalander, who are you bikonu
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by TheRareGem1(f): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2021
Sorry about that, this is the type of thing that make the world go round, as you are nursing your wound, don't neglect your health, eating keeps the health healthy. There are many good guys out there and these guys are with good minds and intentions,so you do need to sweat on this, there is head way, all you need is to stand on your feet, quit stay indoor.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by finishmatter: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2021
dyingheart:

Hmmm �
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by Truvelisback(m): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2021
In Adekunle Gold's voice: Love is not enough, Baby! Come with me, with olowo.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by Bolajiart(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2021
If your love ain't been reciprocated please teach your heart to sway away from that direction by forgiving yourself and making peace with yourself with the fact that humans will always be humans.

I believe there are more than one people in your direction that will give you tenfold of the attention and your give them
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by yeababe: 10:05am On Dec 30, 2021
dyingheart:
Seems you are not hungry and you don't feel sleepy, that's why you can't eat and sleep.

Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by crazysam001: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2021
You deserve to be treated better. Its difficult because loving someone that much makes u feel they are a part of you but u have to move on difficult as it seems someone who will love you much more and better will come.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by PennywysCares(m): 10:14am On Dec 30, 2021
dyingheart:

make thunder fire u
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by franchasng: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2021
lol.

Most times guys don't even know that they are breaking a lady's heart cos most times ladies pretend as if they don't really care much about their boyfriend.

Don't be surprised the young man doesn't know someone's daughter is dying cos of him.

The truth is, majority of guys dont take relationship serious until they are about to get married. They usually aee it as fun. They take single and dating period as a time to catch fun with as many hot chicks as they can get, without knowing that they are breaking people's daughter's hearts.

It is well, op move on. Get a casual boyfriend ot a FWB stuff and have fun till the right guy comes around. Life is too short to spend it dying in pain while others are enjoying lol
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2021
dyingheart:

Please forgive him. I'm sure he must have been apologizing as well. He's a genuine guy and you know it. It was not his purpose, I'm sure he told you the truth because he doesn't lie to you. Why not forgive him? He too can't eat or sleep as well. He has emaciated. Please forgive him. He truly love you, and it a mistake from his side. Please forgive him embarassed
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by Chatflick(m): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2021
Make all these girls dey talk true abeg. This story looks like it's my ex that posted it. Mercy is that you? sad
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by Chatflick(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2021
Nitah1:
How do we know that cheating was from his side?

Is very difficult to believe your gender in this days of hookup..

I no be one side judge abeg.
God bless you for this. The op no even dey talk truth.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by kinzation(m): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2021
dyingheart:

Let me replace him
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by ACE1010: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by Odumanudo: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2021
Please try to engage your mind in other meaningful activities like reading, listening to music, engaging in the sports and other recreational activities, take a holiday with friends and relatives. I bet you, your mind will turn away from your infatuation.
There are many fishes in the rivers. Just get the right hook and fish in a good river.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by maureensylvia(f): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2021
lusid:
I want to see your wild side

I don't have....
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by linearity: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2021
Sammy101111:
Best advice call him For meet up
If you love him you . Man can easily continue if they still love you . BUT LET HIM Know hes fault and why you had no option but to leave then just reason with him maturely and not arrogantly

I sympathize with the lady.

But, I beg to disagree; I don’t see any fault with the guy’s action.

Love no bi by force, and the fact that someone loves you does not mean, you must love them back.

They have tried this thing for five months and from the guy’s point of view, it is not working and he have told this lady that, he wants to date someone else.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by TenQ: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2021
dyingheart:

Please move on and avoid future SORROWS and TEARS.

Is he the only good and working man around?
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by Babastrong(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2021
But when i said i love you 6 months ago, you didn't reply me because of that idiot?
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by dvkot(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2021
Neptunium:
Unfortunately there are men who take good women for granted. Shake it off n move on
what's your definition of a good woman? She said she showed him love and care? Let her be specific on the care aspect were you feeding him ? How exactly are you taking care of a grown man? undecided
dyingheart
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by dotedote: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2021
You're obviously a learner.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by qtguru(m): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2021
anonymousOG:
So you posted here
you've been cheating for Long before i Caught you red handed
If am bad as you say have i ever physically abused you or treated you wrong ( have never hide you from is any of my friends i treated you nice and you paid me back by cheating on him first )

Tell the everyone the real story
Am surprised you posted this here after you messed everything up

Mumu troll , get a job account wey you just register.
Re: How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain by dvkot(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2021
Truvelisback:
In Adekunle Gold's voice: Love is not enough, Baby! Come with me, with olowo.
na money you dey use find girl... So in return she open leg for you? Its a shame on how low man has fallen cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.