Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) (5845 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / MEN!! These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To DECEIVE MEN! (Photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ahmback:
Iyaebe, i can see what you are doing. Onyeoshi.

you rush go create new account to continue your mumu talks
E dey pain you..cry me a river baby boy..keep crying all you want while I keep tormenting your restless self.. grin wink

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ahmback:
Iyaebe, i can see what you are doing. Onyeoshi.

you rush go create new account to continue your mumu talks
This would be my last response for this nonsense that kris216 started, I don't have any other account aside this one,don't associate me with any other account on this forum, I'm too old for such childish play.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Marvellsmart(m): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

I stand for what's right man.. addressing issues in that kinda degrading manner ain't right..
Why are you guys sweating yourself over women tho?
Alaye shutup nobody asked for your opinion.
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
Marvellsmart:
Alaye shutup nobody asked for your opinion.
Always keep quiet when sensible people speak online...this is not your regular wannabe redpiller nonsense aiit..
Now get off my mention..

1 Like

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Marvellsmart(m): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Always keep quiet when sensible people speak online...this is not your regular wannabe redpiller nonsense aiit..
Now get off my mention..
I no knw wetin u de yap. All I'm saying just keep ur useless opinion to ur self, we don't wanna hear it period!
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Marvellsmart:
I no knw wetin u de yap. All I'm saying just keep ur useless opinion to ur self, we don't wanna hear it period!
Then keep your daft wannabe redpiller nonsense to yourself aiit..
You don't wanna hear it but you keep replying me .
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by sammycipher(m): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you again,you just they follow this guys bomber to bomber them go soon impregnate you.now i know you are a femela

She is a sex starved LovePeddler who seeks a redpiller's dick
Just allow her
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Rickmann: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Why mocking women huh?so if a woman eats much you gonna call her a bloody glutton?
How about you speak to her in a polite manner even though you say they are manipulative..
Are you not the head anymore why not act like the head tho?now you guys keep saying women are weaker vessels but I think you are the more weaker vessel due to this your constant bashing online..
The only persons are your gullible followers who always agree to your article without thinking..you are misleading those kids..
A real man is not always bashing and calling women names online..

You need not worry yourself bro..i ve made it clear to him that this his crusade against women will only remain a delusion and die in his head. We have all seen guys like him. I only feel sorry for male teenagers on this platform who read his endless crap.
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Rickmann:

You need not worry yourself bro..i ve made it clear to him that this his crusade against women will only remain a delusion and die in his head. We have all seen guys like him. I only feel sorry for male teenagers on this platform who read his endless crap.
Leave him to keep displaying his lack of intelligence on here..we are here together..he thinks bashing women to soothe himself is gonna make him feel better..
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by sammycipher(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Rickmann:

It's not hatred but d simple truth
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by BlackXabbath(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are not worth my response right now.

This is sofria , beware.
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Marvellsmart(m): 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Then keep your daft wannabe redpiller nonsense to yourself aiit..
You don't wanna hear it but you keep replying me .
wetin this one de yap sef? Itz obvious you're confused... No go find beta thing do with ur confused lyf, de enter evry single thread wey dey this forum de yarn dust. Ode
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 31, 2021
Marvellsmart:
wetin this one de yap sef? Itz obvious you're confused... No go find beta thing do with ur confused lyf, de enter evry single thread wey dey this forum de yarn dust. Ode
I am confused and your daft self dey reply me..abeg use your head and stop crying on my mention..
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by siofra(f): 2:54am On Dec 31, 2021
I'm just avoiding this guy's thread because I don't want to be banned now. cheesy

He thinks he has sense. Bloody hypocrite! I only pity the gullible people he's deceiving in the name of redpill.

If anyone cares;

TheGidredpiller is using you, he's just a business man trying to start his Amazon KDP. You want to escape the manipulations of women but you're stupidly falling for the manipulations of your fellow man. Truly the illiteracy levels among these redpillers is alarming.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by siofra(f): 2:57am On Dec 31, 2021
BlackXabbath:

This is sofria , beware.

It's SIOFRA not sofria undecided

These redpillers no know book undecided
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by BlackXabbath(m): 5:23am On Dec 31, 2021
siofra:
I'm just avoiding this guy's thread because I don't want to be banned now. cheesy

He thinks he has sense. Bloody hypocrite! I only pity the gullible people he's deceiving in the name of redpill.

If anyone cares;

TheGidredpiller is using you, he's just a business man trying to start his Amazon KDP. You want to escape the manipulations of women but you're stupidly falling for the manipulations of your fellow man. Truly the illiteracy levels among these redpillers is alarming.

But switching monikers just to prove your point is another level of obsession don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Aremwayne: 6:55am On Dec 31, 2021
siofra:

If anyone cares;

You are obsessed with this guy.
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by siofra(f): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2021
BlackXabbath:

But switching monikers just to prove your point is another level of obsession don't you think?

Yes I agree all the monikers belong to me, hintona, Iyaebe, Zzor, fernandezPablo, fati2001, beebah2000, Jeon etc

Gullible people that will believe anything.

4 Likes

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by siofra(f): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2021
BlackXabbath:

And yes call me obsessed if you want but I'll continue to comment on TheGidredpiller threads and any other thread on nairaland I feel like commenting on. You think you can shame me? Me that my monikers were built on shamelessness. Try another method!
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by siofra(f): 7:32am On Dec 31, 2021
Aremwayne:
You are obsessed with this guy.

Is that all
You think that will stop me from commenting on his threads? Try another method sir!
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Marvellsmart(m): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

I am confused and your daft self dey reply me..abeg use your head and stop crying on my mention..
you are daft personified. Infact itz in ur blood,maybe something u inherited na u sabi. Buh just knw that even if this your madness is gon last for 600 years, I go de give am to u fire for fire. I'm enjoying this like mad. And u sound so bitter and unreasonable... Itz either u are a feminist,a SIMP or a Black hairy pig. Lol
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2021
siofra:

Yes I agree all the monikers belong to me, hintona, Iyaebe, Zzor, fernandezPablo, fati2001, beebah2000, Jeon etc

Leave that clown to keep deceiving himself..

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by fati2001(m): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2021
siofra:

Gullible fools that will believe anything.

Wetin concern them with ur moniker? kiaa bunch of weak ass men patrolling under redpill

They’re everywhere….”Going their own way”, but never go a dedgum place. Only to gossip and talk about women obsessively online and get in our spaces.
A pathetic bunch of fruity ass desperate to stay in the closet weirdos.

Going "their own way" but still obsessed with women. 247

4 Likes

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2021
Marvellsmart:
you are daft personified. Infact itz in ur blood,maybe something u inherited na u sabi. Buh just knw that even if this your madness is gon last for 600 years, I go de give am to u fire for fire. I'm enjoying this like mad. And u sound so bitter and unreasonable... Itz either u are a feminist,a SIMP or a Black hairy pig. Lol
Oops I didn't know wannabe redpillers can be this abusive..should I apologise for your denseness...you claim to be wise but look how you are acting like a rascal on my mention..what a pity.. undecided

1 Like

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Hintona(f): 7:39am On Dec 31, 2021
siofra:

Me, I have stopped answering them. Let them think whatever they want to. I don't care.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by fati2001(m): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Oops I didn't know wannabe redpillers can be this abusive..should I apologise for your denseness...you claim to be wise but look how you are acting like a rascal on my mention.. what a pity.. undecided

The MGTOW drops out of society altogether
Those who achieve this ultimate isolation are known as “ghosts” and treated as legends within the community.

the above description is Level four is described as “social rejection”.

too bad the ones on NL can't even survive without quoting moniker .

ignore them.. they know nothing except to bash other people.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2021
fati2001:

The MGTOW drops out of society altogether
Those who achieve this ultimate isolation are known as “ghosts” and treated as legends within the community.

the above description is Level four is described as “social rejection”.

too bad the ones on NL can't even survive without quoting moniker .

ignore them.. they know nothing except to bash other people.
It's quite funny and weird tho..they claim to be alpha men but keep insulting women..they hate women but keep talking about them..
I've sworn to give those blockheads restlessness as long as I live on this forum..the moment they stop bashing women the moment they get a peace of mind..till then..

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Daxyd4realzy(m): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2021
No peace to Simps
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Marvellsmart(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Oops I didn't know wannabe redpillers can be this abusive..should I apologise for your denseness...you claim to be wise but look how you are acting like a rascal on my mention..what a pity.. undecided
grin[quote author=FernandezPablo post=108952298]
Oops I didn't know wannabe redpillers can be this abusive..should I apologise for your denseness...you claim to be wise but look how you are acting like a rascal on my mention..what a pity.. undecidedCry me a river x6... Oga abi madam go and apologise to ur parents for ur dumb and frustrated life. They are disappointed. Stop crying in this forum, we arent the cause of ur frustration. Wannabe fool.
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Anny98(f): 8:33am On Dec 31, 2021
Thank you for interesting conversations and discussions to all of you. Happy holidays!
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2021
Re: These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) by webhead: 8:47am On Dec 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
She wants something that is not very moral to ask of so she encodes it into something nicer to the hearing and simps would fall!
The redpill thoroughly recommends that you watch out for her actions not her words, this is not because women lie alot although thats a very well known fact, but you just have to understand women are manipulative in everyway, they are always on the next plan to manipulate a man, that is the only way they can really survive; OFF A MAN!

If you hear any of these stupid sentences or questions from her, take caution!

*If She Says Her Body Count Doesn't Matter And You Shouldn't Judge Her By Her Sexxual past; Understand the fact that she is a street wh0r£ with multiple partners and she's trying to validate herself before you!

*If She Says She's Not Like Other Girls And She Is Not Very Easy To Handle; Know that this one is very rude and mannerless, she will disrespect even jesus if he was her boyfriend!

Still Typing...
Bro, you are very wise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality / Taking Advantage Of Quiet People / Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.