Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! (44058 Views)

I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by rainlover(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
TheLoneCitizen:

You're one of the unfortunate reasons people don't seek help for problems in societies like Nigeria.

Don't you know that necrophilia starts with dead bodies before escalating to killing of living people to get the pleasure?

Man is pouring out his problem, and you're urging him on.

Sorry bro, I thought it was a joke. I think it's a spiritual problem. You should consider visiting a spiritualist.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Ofadaman(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ekwensu a' romance' Mami water
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by AvalonSpace(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Satan, e no go better for you!
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by JuanDeDios: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
LogicBomb8:
I used to think necrophilia only exist in america and other far away lands....you need spiritual treatment
Nothing exists in only one place. The freer or more liberal a society gets, the more things crawl out into the open. The internet has brought that kind of opportunity for people to express themselves.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Tremple8v: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omo, this one weak me oo
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
illicit:
The ones in the movies are not dead

U should be in custody tho
Custody for what crime? Abi what kind of custody are you talking about?
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by seyicodes(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
You are being disturbed by jinn. If you are a Muslim please look for good AL Sunnah Alfa to do rukia for you. By the will of Allah you will be free from that jinn.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Macgyver1: 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:
This might sound weird but I'm turned on when I see dead women. I find them attractive. I've masturbated to many dead women in movies and graphic pictures on the internet of random dead women, even here on Nairaland. I need some help. Sex with living women is boring and I lose erection. To sustain erection I have to think of them dead.

I need some advice.

Omo this one strong o. You need serious deliverance and therapy
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by YourFavorite21(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jonah507:

That thing follow the phone come o
okay, it's nice, I like it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by SilvanusII(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Get a sex doll or go work for mortuary

And because u are that senseless, you do not realize dead bodies also require respect So he should go and be violating dead bodies? Who gives u idiots phones FFS?
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Idzitari1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
You need serious exorcism, ur problem is a paranormal one, if care not taken now, time will come that you will need to kill them b4 entering za-ada room
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by HiideaConsole(m): 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
You're delivered in Jesus Name
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by zinaunreal(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:
This might sound weird but I'm turned on when I see dead women. I find them attractive. I've masturbated to many dead women in movies and graphic pictures on the internet of random dead women, even here on Nairaland. I need some help. Sex with living women is boring and I lose erection. To sustain erection I have to think of them dead.

I need some advice.

Dammmmnnnn sick man
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Jeon(f): 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
noble2faith:

Your eye is deadly!
SORRY BRO YOU CAME LATE TO THE PARTY..

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by pacespot(m): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Starz825:

The best place for him na mortuary
Make him go dey do attendant there dey masturbate dey go..till dead people invite am come their midst...
Because I don't understand what a living being has to do with dead people

Don't wish him dead, the guy just needs mental help. Do you think people who have gone insane are happy that they are behaving that way?

It is a weird world with a lot of weird things going on out there. if you hear other people's stories, you will know that this one is small.

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
younglleo:
Don't listen to rubbish some people will say!
Its not natural!
Exactly my brother.

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by noble2faith(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:

SORRY BRO YOU CAME LATE TO THE PARTY..

Party of the dead?
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by tianshie(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
You registered this account today to post something to rile people up. Congratulations, you played yourself.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by illicit(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Custody for what crime? Abi what kind of custody are you talking about?

Protective custody
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by olurotimi(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Are U a dead man? Follow Jesus and get life.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by louis1995: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.

You need professional therapy, necrophilia is very abnormal behaviour and is possibly rooted to something in your past.

Seek help from qualified professionals….as you’ve seen here, Nairaland will only insult or misunderstand you.

Stay blessed
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by slimjohn2k5: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
SilvanusII:

And because u are that senseless, you do not realize dead bodies also require respect So he should go and be violating dead bodies? Who gives u idiots phones FFS?

1. U do not understand the word sarcasm
2. Y the insult
3. I don't use phone
4. I never saw your own opinion to help the op

Sometimes we just need a little wisdom to grow but lack of understanding can keep you in 2021 while we enter 2022
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by thunderbabs: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
Who Sabi cast demon out, abeg?
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Damian10(m): 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
When it comes to knacking everything is possible ooo nah only prayers and God intervention fit solve dis one.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Jaculze(m): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
posty56:
Jesus is Lord, it's called necrophilia, the sexual attraction to dead people, bro you need strong deliverance.
it is not a deliverance something, it is a psychological something but God can as well intervene but the first point of call should be at a therapy session.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by mofresh(m): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
You go do charm for woman likeness habi,you better go dig that stuff that native doctor give to buried at the top of the grave in graveyard..or else you just started
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by jimb(m): 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Get a sex doll or go work for mortuary

is that an advice or what?

so he can be sleeping with dead people
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by TheOmoney(m): 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
WHERE IS PASTOR RIGHTEOUSNESS?
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Olaideolayemi(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
MufasaLion:

It's a psychological problem, nothing like spiritual.
Everything is psychological, Is that normal with abled man to be having thought of sleeping with dead peoples?
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by mudiana(m): 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.
u dey whine me ni.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by MufasaLion: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Everything is psychological, Is that normal with abled man to be having thought of sleeping with dead peoples?

It's a pure mental condition. It ain't nothing to do with spiritual.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by badboyTee(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
SmellySperm:
Na mortuary attendant u suppose be. U for don give plenty dead body belle finish with ur necrophilic fetish grin
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin / Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.